All Comments on 'It Pays To Be Nice, Sometimes'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it,thank you and this foreboding happyness to meet this brave loving elfgirl again - on her path brings up my fantasy to life,while beeing on the road or during work or in my dreams. magic is real, thilo from germany

siobhancan99siobhancan99over 2 years ago

Good adventuring yarn. Fun characters. Kept me engaged the whole time. 5/5

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

Your story brought Leinyere to life. Great characters, dialogue, and drama. I enjoyed the blooming romance between Molley and Fewnick, but I think I like Gelson and Lady Penfold more. If the former can settle down and the latter can respect him, then they could have quite the alliance.

Altogether, a wonderful fantasy adventure tale.

ropemonkeyropemonkeyover 2 years ago

Can we please have more? I really enjoyed this romp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I much enjoyed this well-written story. Thanks for sharing!

RoninGunnRoninGunnover 2 years ago

Incredible! Reading through the first page I was afraid it would be a short chapter and hoping for more. Nine pages! Absolutely incredible. Wonderful band of characters, love their development. Can't wait for their next adventure. Definitely should quit your day job and figure out how to get paid to write these stories full time.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

Such a rich world, rich characters. You created a truly wonderful, enjoyable story!

clearcreekclearcreekover 2 years ago

I first was interested in the story due to the title. I have often said that there is no downside to being nice. I truly enjoyed the story. Well told

RustyoznailRustyoznailover 2 years ago

Great work. For some reason, I'm particularly fond of Parnes...

lastman416lastman416about 2 years ago

Hey, wow! This was really good! I loved it! Great characters, excellent dialogue, and just an overall nice writing style.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 2 years ago

Love the story. Look forward to more in this world!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was nice. A little bit of raunchiness would have been nicer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun romp to nowhere.

texstertexster27 days ago
Lots of character building currently going to waste - this story cries out for more chapters!

Really did a nice job setting the scene, fleshing out the characters, and preparing a whole heap of storylines…I hope you’re planning to build upon this excellent foundation! Want to know more about all of Gelsen’s crew, Molley’s past, hat happens to Lord Dumba$$, Why the Orcs are attacking now, and so much more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...