All Comments on 'It Runs in the Family Ch. 05'

by EroticaDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daughter Seduction

Would have liked to see a little more reluctance from the daughter til Mom had really seduced her. Maybe have Mom not tell her everything her son and Husband did to her.. Also the Father/Son interaction could have been less and let the Wife and Daughter direct them to become more sexual together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddy, my thingy is all hard what should we do now?

Daddy said " Put on your pantyhose and so will I." "That way all the cummy will collect in the nylon". "Good idea Daddy". -"I have on my pantyhose now Daddy, I see you do too". "Is Mommy gonna join us"? Daddy said yes and that Mommy was with sissy now licking her wet cunny... " Daddy? Do I lick Mommy first or suck your hard cock ?" -"Better let Daddy suck your baby cock and get it ready". -"OK Daddy, I'm ready". " "Good, now, rub your cock with your hand over the smooth nylons and enjoy the feel of the pantyhose against our cocks". "Oh, Daddy, the pantyhose feel so smooth". "Daddy, Mommy and Sissy are here and they have on pantyhose too".! Daddy then told me to slip on my high heels,Mommy,Sissy,and Daddy all put on their high heels and applies lip gloss to our lips. "Give your Mommy a nice French Kiss now". I kissed Mommy and she said " Use those lips on your Father". I sucked on Daddies cock through the sheer pantyhose until Daddies cock started to leak pre come. "Yeah, good...feels nice....Gonna let you lick Daddies cock awhile...."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellant

I enjoyed all 5 chapters. I cant wait to read the next chapter and the next. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 6????

Will there ever be a Chapter 6?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

great tease and build-up. i like the whole series - your writing improves chapter after chapter. i hope you continue to write this series - i know you haven't published since sept - hope you have more to go!!!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 4 years ago
Another fun chapter

Thanks for the hot story so far. I have really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous