It Runs in the Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dad! That feels so good. Stick that tongue in my ass!"

Les continued his assault, his mouth producing copious amounts of saliva to lube his son's ass. He began to alternate loving licks up and down the cleft with continued jabs at the round hole.

Up above Marc was getting hornier than he ever imagined he could be with another man. He wanted to do everything all at once. He wanted to suck his father's cock so bad, or perhaps lick his balls and ass just as Les had done to him. But there was still one thing he wanted more than anything else.

"Dad," he called out, almost in a whisper. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass right now."

He felt the tongue withdraw. The hands remained on his cheeks but were now just resting there, no longer pulling them apart. He spread his legs as far apart as he could. Les was breathing so hard now that he was almost trembling. He moved slowly forward. He pulled another great handful of saliva from his mouth and lubed his rigid sword as well as transferring some more to his son's ass, then moved a bit closer.

The next thing Marc felt was a slick finger probing little circles around his asshole. The finger toyed with his opening for a bit, then began to gently press against him slowly but surely worming its way past the entrance to his pleasure tunnel. After what seemed eternal seconds, Marc felt the finger penetrate his man cunt and he let out another moan. For a moment the finger remained stationary, but soon it began to work its way back and forth in his ass tunnel, slowly at first, then a little faster. After a moment, he felt it leave him altogether, but almost as quickly it returned, and this time with a partner. Now two fingers were fucking him, followed less than a minute later by a third.

Behind, Les was watching this with raptured fascination. He had toyed with Sheila's ass many times, but in some ways, seeing another set of balls and a big cock underneath was even more exciting to him. He slid his three fingers as deep as they would go in his son's hole, then twisted them about to see if it was loosening up enough to accept his rod. When Marc began to grind against his hand he decided it was time.

Marc felt the fingers retreat, but this time they did not return. He began to slowly stroke his own cock now, anticipating what was coming next. He would finally have the feel of a real cock in his ass!

Les grasped his son's ass cheeks and gently pulled them apart. Marc's man pussy was wet and inviting. He could see the sphincter muscles opening and closing his hole. Moving forward, he grabbed his rigid dick and guided its bulging head towards the lovely button in front of him. The moment his cock touched his son's anus it was like something electric. It was a thrill like he had never experienced before. He began to run his cockhead in little circles around Marc's hole, then gently inserted just the tip into the opening, eliciting an immediate groan from his son.

"Are you ready?"

Marc nodded. "Oh, yes. Stick it in. Stick that cock in my ass!"

Les was breathing heavily, emboldened by his son's enthusiasm. He leaned forward, and gave him a quick kiss on the back of his neck, then positioned himself for penetration.

Marc could feel the head of his father's cock easing against his hole once again. But this time it did not dance in circles, but ploughed straight ahead until it popped through his hole and was resting inside him. The excitement of real cock in his ass was overwhelming. He reached down and began to gently stroke his own penis which was just as rigid and his father's.

Behind, Les stared in awe at the sight of his manhood penetrating his son's love hole. He pulled Marc's cheeks apart to ease his plunge into his son's bowels. Very gently, he inched deeper and deeper inside, stopping every inch or so to allow his son's tunnel to relax a bit more. A couple of minutes later, Marc felt his father's balls softly touching his thighs and knew that has father's rod was all the way inside him.

"Mmm, Son. That feels so good!"

Marc managed to nod. "Yes, it sure does," he managed to exhale.

Now he felt his father's rod slowly pulling back until only the head was left in his man cunt. It hovered there for a second or so, then plunged back in at the same slow speed. "Does, that feel okay?" he heard his father ask.

"It feels great Dad. Fuck me harder now."

Les ground his cock deep inside his son's canal, his balls rubbing against Marc's ass thighs, once again. "Okay. But I don't think I will last much longer before I cum."

This excited Marc even more. "Do it, Dad. Cum inside me. I want to feel your cum inside my ass!"

He took a deep breath, trying to calm as best he could and pulled back again. This time he plunged in a bit faster and came out the same way. With each stroke he increased his pace just a bit. Within an minute he had quickened to the point that it was making gentle slapping noises as his thighs banged against his son's ass, his balls slapping against Marc's own.

Below him, Marc was in ecstasy, and stroking his own cock in rhythm with his father's strokes.

"That's it Dad," he called. "Fuck my tight ladyboy ass! Fuck it hard!"

Marc began a counter rhythm with his father's strokes, moving slightly forward as Les withdrew then thrusting outward to meet the full force of his father's sword as it plunged back into his man pussy. Les increased his tempo and now each time he plunged completely in to Marc's ass his balls slammed hard against his son's ass making loud slapping noises. It was not long before Les began to feel the hot cream building inside him demanding to be set free.

"I'm about to cum, Son. I can feel it."

Marc stroked his own cock even harder, he could feel his own spunk ready to explode as well.

"Do it, Dad. Fill me with cum!"

Les slammed into his son's ass as hard as he could, as Marc's tight love canal sucked greedily at his rod. He felt the cream inside him begin to flow forward from his nuts, heading for Marc's hole.

"Oh, I'm cumming, Son. I'm cumming!"

Les plunged his cock into his son's man cunt as far as it would reach, and as he ground against his son's ass, he felt the first torrent of hot semen spurting from his rod, soon followed by three more in quick succession.

Marc could feel the hot wetness splashing against his anal canal. He had been fucked by many a dildo and enjoyed it immensely. But no dildo could flood your love tunnel with hot cum.

"Oh, Dad, that's so hot! It feels so good when you cum in my ass!"

Les pushed hard against his son's ass as the last twitches emptied the remainder of his cum into his son's hole. In some ways it was not unlike the feeling of cumming in Sheila's ass. But Marc's ass was tighter, and the sight of warm balls and a hard cock just beneath him made the sensation exciting in an entirely different way.

Marc was furiously stroking his cock, and like his father was beginning to feel his hot cum making it's way to his dick.

"Oh, Dad, I'm going to cum too."

Les was reluctant to withdraw from Marc's warm tunnel, but suddenly he thought of something we wanted much more.

"Son, cum in my mouth! I want to suck the cum out of that cock or yours."

Marc just nodded, managed to get a "Yes, yes," out between pants.

Les withdrew his now half hard shiny slick prick out of his son's ass then moved back a couple of paces to allow his son to stand and turn. Kneeling, he opened his mouth and watched as his son moved towards him holding his nine inch rod just behind the head, as he continued to stroke. Les had shared his own cum many times with Sheila, and once managed to get in a position to cum in his own mouth. But to feel an actual cock cumming in his mouth? He could hardly believe he was finally about to feel a real cock cumming between his lips. And it belonged to his own son! Les could see precum dripping from the cum hole already and quickly leaned forward and engulfed the end of Marc's cock. Grabbing his son's ass cheeks, he pulled him towards him, taking about half of his son's hard rod into his mouth.

This sent Marc over the edge. His hot spunk began to course through his long rod, erupting in a half dozen explosions. Les sucked the sweet cum into his mouth trying to hold it all in, as he gently stroked his son's rod with his lips. But Marc's load was more than he could hold and soon it began to drip down the sides of his chin onto his chest and belly below. Marc continued to cum and spasm for a good thirty seconds until finally Les felt him relax, the tension completely gone in a fog of ecstasy.

"Dad, that was fantastic!" he proclaimed.

Les carefully allowed his son's cock to slip from his lips, trying to hold as much cum in his mouth as he could. Standing, he leaned towards his son's lips with his own. Marc knew exactly what his father was offering and opened his mouth, allowing his father to slip his load of cum into his own mouth. Their tongues began to dance back and forth, swimming in the hot cum. Bit by bit, they shared and swallowed until their mouths were empty. Then they licked the remains from lips and chins.

About the time they had finished cleaning up Marc's cum, Marc began to feel his father's hot spunk seeping from his love button. After one more passionate kiss, he pulled away from his father and moved to the chaise lounge, where he lay back and raised his legs in the air spreading them to reveal his dripping hole.

"Guess we ought to clean this out too, don't you think, Dad?"

Les smiled. "Damn right."

He knelt between his son's legs and began to lap up his own cum. After pulling as much as he could from his son's ass, he once again leaned over, and the two shared their love nectar together once more, until Marc leaned back, exhausted. Les leaned forward, resting his now sweaty head on his son's sweaty chest. He could hear Marc's heart beating quickly, as Marc basked in the afterglow of orgasm.

They lay like that for nearly five minutes, Marc softly stroking his father's hair while Les reached behind and gently fondled his son's now soft cock. Eventually Les sat up. He leaned forward and gave his son one more long, cum flavored kiss, then stood up.

"Well I guess we better get a shower and get cleaned up. The girls will be home soon."

Marc had almost forgotten about that. As amazing as this had been. He realized there was more to come. He stood up, then put his arm around his father's waist. The two headed for the house.

"Wonder what they have been scheming up?" he asked.

Les chuckled. "I don't know. But I bet it will be fun!"

12