It Runs in the Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Introducing aunt.
2.8k words
4.31
23.9k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning, what woke me up was the smell of breakfast that mom was cooking. Angela was naked beside me wrapped with nothing but a blanket. I looked at her again to make sure everything that happened last night wasn't just a dream. I then decided to get up and dress myself to go to the food source as I was really hungry. I saw mom put all the plates and others on the table as I approached her from behind.

"Hey mom I am really hungry." I said. I approached her from behind planting a kiss on her neck—" mom said while suddenly breaking off in the middle. It appeared she was really sensitive in that region. I pulled down her pants while kissing her neck to reveal her bubble butt. I decided to slide my dick between two cheeks without penetration.

"Hmmm." my mom moaned.

I then slowly inserted my penis into her pussy as I fucked her from behind going back and forth. I used my hips to increase the motion of thrust to be harder. Her pussy was loosening up slightly compared to before.

"It's time for your ass." I whispered into her ear.

While I was pumping her pussy, I spat on her asshole, and using my finger lubricated it. I used my spit and finger to loosen her up. I fingered her asshole as I fucked her pussy.

"I am inserting it mom." I said.

I pulled my dick out of mom's pussy. Then I slowly inserted my dick into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" my mom moaned while bracing herself for the impact.

I decided to quicken my pace going deeper into her asshole. She was unable to hold herself and decided to use the table as a support as I pumped harder into her asshole. I continued pumping her asshole until I got close to cumming. I then decided to pull it out of her ass and made her turn around..

"How about having some for breakfast?" I said to my mother. There we made eye contact for the first time. I could tell she was shocked slightly with my wording but there was that hidden eagerness. She then decided to kneel in front of me and put my dick in her mouth. Then she ran her tongue up and down my cock. After sucking and tonguing it for a little bit, she grabbed me by the hips and pulled me in so that I was deep throating her. I started fucking her mouth fairly deep and she pulled me in even harder so that I was going straight down her throat. I kept fucking her in the mouth as I edged closer to cumming again.

"Take it!" I said as I shot the load into her mouth. After I was done she pulls herself back and swallows the load seductively in front of me.

"Your cum is sweeter compared to your father," my mom said. She decided to further give me a head to clean off all the cum that was there and motioned me to wake Angela up by pointing to her room. I zipped my pants up and went for my assignment to wake my sister up.

Later during the noon, I worked with Angela to clean up the house. I did the lawn while my sister did the kitchen. I was opening up the power for my mower when I heard a car pull up. There a woman similar to my mom but much curvier came out.

"Kyle!" my aunt yelled at me. She slowly walked over to me hugging me. There at that moment, I realized what mom said to me earlier about my aunt.

"What's wrong honey?" my aunt said.

Thoughts immediately came to my head about my aunt engaging in lewd scene with my mom. I immediately hushed them away because my aunt was someone special to me. She was almost a mother figure as she raised us when mom was away. I know I already fucked my mother but I can't fuck my other mother.

"Yea sorry must be the heat!" I mustered up an excuse.

"Drink more water!" my aunt said. My aunt used to live with us but later moved when we grew up. It was more of a sacrifice since mom was always away for work so someone had to look over us. Now we were grown up, there was less of a need for her but we still anticipated her visit. I opened the door to lead her inside into the living room.

"Sis I brought some home-made dishes today." my aunt said.

"Liz you don't have to do this." my mom said.

"I am doing it for my niece and nephew" my aunt said smugly.

"Good then I will give it to them." my mom replied.

"No it is for you AND them." my aunt said. Even though mom appreciated what aunt did, she still didn't like the fact that aunt was willing to go this far every week for mom.

"So I found a boyfriend for myself who can also prepare food." my mom said.

"Really who is it?" my aunt asked in a joking tone.

"My son right here, he is a working man that provides for me." my mom came forward putting my hands around me.

"Angela still is in college and doesn't have a job unlike him." my aunt said.

"No, she is his girlfriend too. He is our sugar-daddy now." my mom said.

"But he will leave for his own family soon." my aunt said in smug tone.

"No, we will make our own family here." my mom replied. Mom turned my face towards herself and we started kissing each other. My mom then lowered my pants to start hand-jobbing my dicks. I then looked over to my aunt who was standing there shocked.

"See you are no longer needed." mom said with a smirk.

"Abbie you slut you can't have him for yourself." my aunt said.

"Well there is something in the oven so I can't dawdle around." mom said. My mom just left me there with my aunt heading towards the kitchen. I quickly pulled up my pant since I was in the room alone with my aunt watching. Aunt just stood there almost silent for like few minutes with no hint of really leaving. She then directly looked into my eyes.

"Kyle, can I be your girlfriend?" my aunt asked me.

"Sure." I said in return.

My aunt came closer to me until our bodies were touching each other and rubbing herself on me.

"You want me?" my aunt said seductively. She continued rubbing herself on me and even using her hands to touch my boner poking through my pants. She was extremely curvy and had slightly larger breasts than my mother. So her rubbing herself on me was extremely intoxicating.

"What happened? Your girlfriend is right here." my aunt whispered seductively into my ear. Like my mother had her gaze, my aunt was extremely good at this taunting which was getting me extremely horny. I then made an advance by grabbing her from the back of the head and bringing her closer to kiss her. Our lips smudged and then we started exploring each other. I broke off kissing and lowered my pants. I grabbed her by the hair as I was sitting on the sofa. I then lowered her face near my dick. She immediately went on and started devouring my penis.

"I thought you were finally going to leave us alone." mom said.

"Can't, he is my boyfriend now." my aunt replied breaking from her blowjob. My mom came behind her and started fingering her pussy. Then she smacked my aunt's ass.

"Who told you to stop you SLUT!" my mom said. That smack on her ass made me slightly aroused so I joined my mom on the front by slapping her face with my dick.

"Yes, who told you to stop?" I taunted her.

She continued blow-jobbing me while mom was doing her pussy. Mom then stopped doing her pussy and switched over to blowjobbing me along with my aunt. Now I had these two curvy MILFs side by side blowjobbing me.

"Now show me how good you are at riding my cock." I said motioning my aunt and mother to break off. I undressed myself, while both my aunt and mother did the same. I sat myself down on the same sofa and invited my aunt and mom in. My aunt sat on me trying to wrap herself around me and kissing me. I pushed my aunt away by grabbing her by the neck.

"Enough foreplay get to the action!" I said.

"Yea don't flirt with my son, you are only his slut." mom said while slapping my aunt on the ass again. My aunt then directed her pussy towards my dick. She was tight like my mother and probably didn't have anyone for decades while taking care of someone else's children. She was doing it slowly motioning herself up and down. I then brought her closer and start biting her tits.

"My god!" my aunt moaned. My mom came along and started licking my balls and my aunt's pussy. My aunt got faster with her motion and was getting used to my cock. I then put my aunt to the side and got up to face my mom directly.

"Remember I am your daddy!" I said.

I then grabbed mom by the hair and threw her on the sofa. I then inserted my pussy into her and plowed her from the front. My aunt popped her head from the side and I grabbed her as well and pinned her on top of mom. Mom tried to adjust herself but I held her there and slapped her titties and face. She gave me the same look but I knew it was fake since she couldn't keep up that serious face. It seems my mom was enjoying me taking the lead.

"Okay I want you two side by side with your asses in the air." I said.

I loosened my grip on them. They then positioned themselves doggy style on the sofa with their asses side by side. I spat on mom's asshole first and like before used my finger to lubricate her. I put my arms around her from behind so she doesn't move and put my pole directly into her butt-hole not yet fully penetrated.

"Hmmmmmmm!" mom moaned in pleasure. This time I pumped her harder since there was no gravity to worry about here. Her ass was getting used to my dick slowly. My aunt came for mom's aid and started caressing her. I broke them apart before they could do anything further. I then pinned aunt back to her original position with her ass in the air.

"Are you ready for it?" I asked my Aunt

"Just loosen me up first. I don't wanna take it in directly." my Aunt replied.

Her ass was out of the league compared to Mom and Angela. I used my tongue to give her a rim job by sliding it back and forth in her asshole.

"It tickles Kyle" my Aunt said in a laugh. I then used my fingers to widen her hole by penetrating it with them. Her legs weakened a bit in response and her breathing followed.

"Ready for the real thing?" I asked her.

"Put it in my hole!" my Aunt replied.

I decided to slowly insert it in her ass. The experience was out of this world. Her ass with its size slid on my dick back and forth. I was itching to go harder with her. So I decided to smack her big ass.

"Ouch!" my aunt. Before she could say anything out of her mouth. I slapped her again to hear her react. I also decided to thrust in faster to have my entire body touch her as I thrust my hips back and forth.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaah" my Aunt made long moaning sounds. I extended my hand forward to put it around her chin to pull her near me. I then decided to pump in faster while I bit her neck and other.

"Okay turn around. I want to lift you" I told my aunt.

My aunt turned around and I lifted her with my arms. I put a lock around her ribs as mom adjusted my penis into her asshole. We were face to face so we kissed each other as I thrust my penis into her. I continued this position until I had another position in mind.

"I will lay you down now." I told her.

I laid her down on the sofa as I pumped into her asshole while kissing her. Thanks to the position I was able to access her breast which I bit as I fucked her. Those D sized globes were simply irresistible to touch and feel. I then came into her asshole as we continued kissing for a while on the sofa. I pulled my meat out to have mom clean aunt's asshole with a rim-job. Mom and Aunt both exchanged cum by kissing each other. Meanwhile, I sat on the sofa beside them.

"Looks like you guys are having fun!" Angela said while peeking through the doorway with her body hidden. My aunt was slightly shocked and tried to cover herself but my mom held her and motioned her to relax.

"Yea we were, want to join in?" I asked in return.

"Sure I did came in prepared!" Angela agreed vehemently.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. My sister then came out from the side of the door frame. I noticed the lube in one of her hand and with the other hand she pulled out a dildo from her ass.

"Is that mine?" both my mom and I asked together to look at each other confused.

"Yea I found both of them in the bedroom yesterday so I was watching you guys and using them" Angela said.

"So you opened it from the casing?" mom asked.

"Well, not my fault!" Angela said with a laugh. Angela came forward and started blowjobbing me by sucking on my penis. Mom and aunt joined in the fun with each of them sucking on one of my balls and licking the lower part of my penis. It was a haven of blondes with all three of them attacking my private parts in unison. I stood up from the bed to allow greater access for the three.

"You guys already had your fun, no fair!" my sister said.

"Don't worry you will all get it, now get in the doggy style position." I said to my sister. My sister got herself in the same position as mom and aunt earlier. I then inserted my penis into her pussy and grinded her doggy style.

"Get on top of her, I wanna fuck you two as well." I instructed my mom and aunt. My mom and aunt obliged and now I had three layers of ass in front of me to fuck. It was a sight to behold. My aunt was on top and my sister was on the bottom. I pulled my dick out of my sister's pussy and started penetrating my mom's ass which was in the middle.

"You really do love anal!" my mom said.

I pumped her for a while until I switched for my aunt who had the biggest butt of all. I pumped ass as I did with mom earlier until I came close to cumming. I then pulled out rested for a bit, then finally went for my sister's ass. I put my dick into her well-lubed asshole which was perfect for my dick compared to mere spit. It gave me that good slippery feeling.

"Good dam you lubed it really well!" I said to my sister.

I continued pumping her until I came close to cumming again. I released it all into my sister's ass and then collapsed on the adjacent sofa. My aunt this time jumped the gun and started rim-jobbing my sister to clean up the cum. Aunt and Angela both exchanged my cum between themselves. My mom didn't join them instead went over to my side and started cleaning my cum stained dick.

"Mom is it fine if I call you by your name?" I asked mom.

"May I ask why?" Mom asked me in return breaking off from cleaning.

"I don't know if I can call you that after all this." I said.

"Yea you are his girlfriend now, Abbie, he can't keep calling you 'mom'!" my aunt agreed.

"Okay fine." my mom said in a defeated tone.

"Okay Abbie and Liz then." I said.