It Runs in the Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Threesome with mom and sister.
2.9k words
4.05
61.8k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night in the summer. My sister had her colleges closed while my firm doesn't do business on the weekends, giving us lots of free time. My mother was away for work, so we had no-one directing us on chores. My sister Angela and I used this free time to watch a movie together. It was the recent Marvel movie that I couldn't even find a pirated version of. Luckily Angela keeps an eye on these TV channels which show these movies for free. There is a cost to all this which were long boring ads in between. These were your typical pharma ads that were meant for the older generation who unlike us got their entertainment mostly from cable TV. I used this chance to start using my phone to look up the heroine in the marvel movie we were watching. I specified my search with images of her in bikinis. There is always one image of a bikini photo for each celeb. Looking at her in bikinis was getting me horny and my boner was up. I was going to use this one as my masturbating material tonight.

"Can you put away the dishes right now, I did it last time." Angela said.

"I guess..." I muttered under my breath. I had to avoid standing up to hide the boner. I got around that by bending myself forward and crawling my way to the dishes. I got up after I turned around to head to the kitchen. I was gonna go to the bathroom next and adjust my penis so it doesn't happen again.

"Wait." Angela said. She instantly got up and came in front of me. I had no time to react or at least hide my boner with plates in my hands. She noticed what I was hiding and kept looking at it for a while.

"So that is what you were hiding." she said finally.

"Just don't tell anyone else please!" I begged her.

"Why would I? " she asked in return.

"You won't?" I asked concerned.

"Of course not, you can't make it go down?" she asked with a curious look on her face. She extended her hand to touch the boner. She then tried pushing it down gently.

"Hmmm I guess it won't go down." she said in a joking tone. She looked at me again.

"Do the dishes." she said with a smile.

"You are right." I replied confused about what just happened. I quickly got the dishes done and adjusted my penis in the restroom to reduce the outline. I then got back to the living room where our TV was set with the sofas. I was going to sit at the adjacent half-sofa which allows me to hide my phone activities from prying eyes. I noticed Angela's pants were on the adjacent half-sofa that I was sitting on previously. There I looked at my sister who no longer had her pants on, instead, she only had her underwear and shirt.

"What's wrong?" Angela asked me.

"Well, your pants are on my sofa." I replied.

"I will put them away later but you can always sit right here." Angela said pointing to the seat next to her on the sofa. I complied by sitting next to her. The ad stopped running and the movie continued playing.

"It is too hot, I am removing this." Angela said. She quickly removed the shirt she was wearing and threw it on my sofa. Now she was left with nothing but her bras and underwear. I peeked at her and then quickly looked away when she noticed. After a while, the movie was coming to another halt with a long ad. I noticed Angela taking out her cellphone pretending there is something on it while slowly massaging her vagina with her other hand.

"It is way too hot, I need to remove some of mine." I said. By this moment I finally realized what she wanted. I too started masturbating myself in front of her. She noticed that but continued doing what she was doing. She then went ahead and followed me by removing her bra and panties as well and throwing them on the other sofa. I responded by doing the same. I then got up and came even closer to her until our faces were on each other and our eyes meeting. Before we could do anything further, the movie started and her eyes averted there. I decided to break off as well and watch the movie.

"This was a dumb ending!" she said in an annoyed tone. We then waited for credits to be over to see if anything was there. She slowly extended her hand and decided to hand-job me. I also extended mine and started rubbing her clitoris while we waited for the credits to be over. We were jerking each other off throughout until the credit scene was over. The credit scene was finally over completely with no subsequent scene. I broke off to get up to turn off the TV. Following that was an awkward silence.

"So should we continue?" I asked her.

She got up as well and walked towards me. She was a 5'3 petite blonde with C-cup boobs. I noticed she had a larger waist and ass relative to the upperbody. This was my first time noticing her features naked maybe because she was standing up. I realized, she had the same built as the woman I was googling in bikinis.

"First off we won't ever do it when mom is around, is that clear?" she said breaking the silence as well as ruining the rhythm.

"I agree on the terms" I replied.

She came closer. This time our lips smudged. I then used this opportunity to slid my tongue into her mouth and we started tongue kissing each other. She brought her body even closer and was rubbing herself on me as we kissed each other. I rubbed my hand along her ass as well.

"Let's do it in my room." she said. I followed her upstairs into her room. I was extremely horny mainly because of her body rubbing on me earlier. My boner was raging and I was leaking a bit of pre-cum. When we got to the bedroom, I didn't waste a single moment. I pushed her onto the bed and we started kissing aggressively. It was mostly to compensate for the fact I wasn't leading the game entire time. I sat on top of her breast rubbing my penis on her tits. I then went up a bit up to put my penis squarely on her face.

"Suck it." I said. She extended her hands to grab my penis hand-job style while she licked the tip. I slid my penis in and out of her mouth using my hips as thrust. At first, she was resisting the thrusts not allowing my penis to go deeper but later stopped allowing smooth deep-throat. After a while, I released her as she panted for breath.

"Put it in my pussy Kyle!" she said.

I reclined myself a bit back allowing me to get in a perfect position to plow her pussy.

"Ready for it?" I asked. She replied with nod. Once I heard her approval I slowly inserted my penis into her pussy.

"Ahh" she moaned. After a few thrust into her pussy, she stopped moaning and was instead bringing me in to throw kisses on me. I continued thrusting her pussy for a few minutes while we simultaneously explored each other with our mouths.

"I am almost cumming." I said. I quickly pulled out of her pussy climbed back on top of her face. I then pumped her mouth until I exerted all the load into her. After swallowing the load, she then looked over to the clock.

"Well mom would be coming soon you better hurry up!" she said.

I had never actually been to my sister's room for a while so I looked outside while still naked to see if anyone was coming. That was the worst mistake I could make. There almost meters away was my mom coming towards us. The worst part was that mom saw me in Angela's room naked.

"We need to get this done quickly she saw me!" I yelled to Angela. We both hurried quickly and got dressed up. DING DONG the bell rang for the first time which I ignored since I was still dressing up. The bell then rang again a few more times. Mom then went for her keys to open up the door. Angela quickly slipped into the bathroom with her clothes. I was able to put on all the clothes successfully before mom entered the living room. I saw her looking at me with suspicion. My sister also quickly came out after changing in the bathroom.

"Well what were you two doing?" my mom said.

"We were just watching TV in the living room." Angela came up with the most obvious bad lie. I sighed right at the moment

"TV? Then why did I saw your brother naked in YOUR bedroom? And why is there underwear in the living room?" my mom asked.

"I can explain!" I told my mom.

"You were fucking her right?" my mom finally snapped in anger coming towards me.

"No it is not his fault, I incited him to do it!" Angela said in a defensive tone while sobbing.

"I am sorry as well, I was horny dumbass!" I said.

My mom came even closer to me as I could feel her hot breath of anger. Mom's strong blue eyes were something I couldn't stand the fierce gaze of thus they were forcing me to look down. Mom raised her hand suddenly and I braced for the possible impact snapping my eyes shut. Her hand instead went towards the back of my neck and pulled me in closer to her. She inched her body closer to mine touching me with her D sized breast. Our lips smudged each other and we started kissing one other and exploring each other with our tongues. I opened my eyes and I could see the relaxed look on her face with her eyes closed. Angela slowly came behind mom.

"Mom I am going to eat you" Angela whispered. My sister undid my mom's buttoned shirt from behind and pushed the collars to the side showing mom's naked shoulder-neck area. She then bit on it gently and licked the area.

"Ahh!" my mom moaned. I then saw Angela's facial expression switch, it was that funny look when she gave when she was about to pull something. My sister opened her mouth wider and bit mom hardest she could. It was an old childhood habit she had of biting people.

"Ouch that hurts!" my mom said while scratching her trapezius area. Luckily there was no bleeding but it still was very red.

"That's what you get for yelling at my brother!" Angela said in return.

Mom turned around to look at my sister and came closer to her. She pushed Angela near the wall and pinned her. My mom then removed my sister's shirt and I could see her missing bra that was on the table. She then starting biting all over my sister's breasts and then slowly went up. Once mom reached the top, she paused for a while to look her daughter straight in the eyes. She gave her the fierce look she gave me earlier. My sister caressed my mom in return by putting her hair away from her eyes and tried enveloping herself around her. Slowly they brought their faces closer and started kissing each other. My mom then grabbed my sister by the hair to lead her upstairs.

"I am left out now, you are gonna have her yourself!" I joked.

"Because you are innocent but not my vixen daughter!" my mom played along. They both headed towards the mom's bedroom while I headed for my room to get water lubricant which I use for fapping. I was going to go for their asses tonight. I came into mom's room to see my mom and sister undressing each other. My mom was on top biting, kissing, and slapping my sister violently. I broke them apart by pulling my mom away from my sister and pinning her down on the bed. My sister followed me and started sucking on mom's pussy.

"Mom you are bullying my sister." I said. I quickly unzipped my pants to pull my dick out. My mom at first stared at it and then at me. I wished I could just fuck her eyes out at that moment because her stares pierce deep into a man's soul. She then started putting my penis into her mouth and blow-jobbed me. She was not that skilled with licking and others but she was good at letting the entire thing go deep. I could just slide in and out of her mouth easily compared to my sister. I felt like I was dominating a wild beast who was earlier barking at me, but now is just sucking my dick. Mom then started utilizing her huge D sized breast while licking the penis from top. It was a good combo of tits and mouth.

"Mom you are good at this." I said.

"Thang glue!!" mom said in gibberish. My sister stopped licking mom's pussy and joined mom in blow-jobbing. They both worked together with one doing my balls and one doing my dick and occasionally exchanging the juices.

"I will plow your pussy now, mom." I said. My mom gave me her last deep throat going as deep as she could. I switched position to one that allows direct penetration from front. I then inserted my dick into mom's vagina. Mom's vagina was tighter than my sister as she hadn't had sex for a decade almost. That is since dad cheated on her and divorced her. I pumped her pussy harder opening the once closed womb I came from. Angela went to the other side and sat on top of mom's face while mom licked her pussy.

"Harder Kyle, pump me harder!" my mom screamed.

"Your vagina is tight compared to Angela." I commented on what I noted.

"Is that a bad thing?" mom asked in return.

"No mom it is better than sis" I said.

"Now you are making me jealous!" Angela said. We then switched positions. My sister lay herself on top of my mom with both of their vaginas in a sandwich.

"Let's do anal!" I suggested.

"Sure!" Angela replied.

I poured the lube I brought on top of my sister's hole and using my finger used it to lubricate her anal wall. I then slowly inserted my penis into her.

"Eeee!" Angela moaned in response. I could tell she didn't like it at first as a foreign object invaded her anal cavity. My mom locked my sister in and caressed her. I pumped harder into Angela's bubble butt as my mom held her.

"Kyle hit her from behind," my mom said.

"Slap me!" Angela vehemently agreed. I slapped her hard a few times hard until her butt turned red.

"Okay stop!" my sister yelled. I stopped as she requested but my mom continued biting and slapping Angela while locking her in place.

"Ahhhhhh stop!" my sister moaned in pain and pleasure. I continued pumping her ass until I released all my juices and pulled out. Mom's lock on her loosened and she used this chance to put her ass directly on my mom's face for all the cum to drip into her mouth. While she was doing that, she smacked mom's breast and pinched them.

"You are not getting away!" my sister said.

I used this chance to lift mom's legs to show her hole. It was much more enlarged than my sister. I guess she loved taking dicks in there for it to enlarge slightly. I used the lube and started pumping her asshole as well. My sister got off her face and went ahead and started kissing me.

"Mom bullied me again, beat her." my sister said with puppy eyes.

"Hit me Kyle!" my mom said agreeing.

"I will get her for you." I said. I extended one of my hands to grab mom by the throat. I then slapped her with the other while holding her face in place. There was a brief pause as she looked at me with fierce blue eyes.

"I love those eyes!" I said.

"Your dad loved it when I did that." my mom said. I continued pumping mom in the ass. While my sister kissed and bit mom all over the place. After a while, I came again into her ass. My sister then started eating mom's ass to clean it up. I collapsed on the bed as I was done on the third cum shot.

"I guess it runs in the family." mom said out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Me and your aunt used to fuck your grandpa." mom replied. Mom then leaned in closer towards my dick to clean it by licking it. I guess both grandpa and dad got to enjoy the post-sex cleaning she did.

"It does, I simply couldn't resist it." sister said.

"I love you two regardless of this." mom said. My mom then went for the door.

"Mom I kind of like this bed, can we sleep here together?" I asked.

"Just for this day then." my mom said return.