All Comments on 'It’s 2 AM, Where’s My Wife?'

by WitchesCYOA

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just more cuckold trash!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Please include a cuckold warning at the beginning of your story. Maybe you are part of the small group that likes being cuckolded, but I have to wonder about Emma. Why didn't you use your phone and take pictures and/or video of the 2 cheaters. That way you could inform Emma about Dan, and she could make an informed decision about staying with him. Maybe if she has the money, they will have a pre-nuptial agreement that insists Dan must wear a chastity device 100% of the time except for when he has sex with emma, and medical reasons, and he has to take a lie detector test every 6 - 12 months proving he has been faithful and had no sexual contact with any other person, and no inappropriate sexual or emotional relationships. Dan deserves to have one of those chastity devices will a bomb built into it (Saddletramp 1956's MMAS stories).

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Sorry but what? Another cuck story with a worthless man. At the very least should he not have told the cheaters girlfriend what a sleazebag her boyfriend is? Just dreadful.

Gmann006Gmann006about 2 years ago

what a sad little girl you are

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

I think you crossed the line into cuckold wimp husband territory with this submission. So hubby watches his wife get fucked by his so-called friend and shakes his hand upon driving away?!!!!! I mean let's be honest here. This is most definitely beta cuckold behaviour. Sorry, but I've had my fill of cuckold based stories on the LW story hub.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

I absolutely hate this cuck shite. Why do you people think this is a turn on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was this meant to be a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so 2 whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope the cuck finds his balls soon, or the sex change to a full-time cunt goes well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waste of time 1*

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Well crafted. Believable, except we are left wondering why the narrator did not in any way object to his wife's infidelity. Some explanation of his passiveness would have been welcome. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a spineless turd with a pathetic slut wife. Even if you're into the whole sharing cucking scene, how can anyone ANYONE be okay with their spouse skanking around behind their back?? Don't you get it? She doesn't love nor respect you, you are a weak fool to her. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Raise his kids you weak cuck, put your shit in fetish.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I dint care if this turns him on, he should be furious.

She cheated on him, turned him down for sex, left him for round 3, then lied to him.

There is nothing in this story to show that she even wants to be married to the man she feels nothing but contempt for. And dont lie to us and say she loves him, her actions tell us the truth.

She is mocking her husband, she is lying to him, she is making a mocjery of her wedding vows.

Do this right, or dont fo it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What that’s it

Really what the hell was that all about. That has to be one of the stupid stories that I have read so far. If it was me I would not have stood for it when you get married it’s for life . What is the point of standing in front of a Priest and loads of people and to god himself saying all those vows saying that you are going to be faithful to each other. I’m not going to tell you what you should have done but I know one thing that I would have not stood for an unfaithful wife. For you just to stand there and do nothing just makes me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself just going back to sleep who knows what stds that Dan has got especially how fast he got to your wife. So it clearly shows that Dan has been with more than just a few women and to quickly get your wife into bed that quickly shows she has lost all love for you . How disappointed I was to read this the story was horrible and vile little tip please stay away from the loving wife category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it’s bullshit. I don’t control my wife’s body.

But she’s not gonna disrespect me. Turn me down. And then go fuck him I would’ve woke emma up right then and there. Climbing on top of her and getting some for myself. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck crap, waste of ink and paper

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpabout 2 years ago

beautiful story of its kind; love the tension and the feelings! smart and sexy, thank you for this gift :)

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

CUCK RUBBISH MAN UP DUDE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of shit ?????What happens ?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF? Why is Dan still alive? More cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic. The only thing worse than a cheating wife is an accepting cuck. One star ⭐️ for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a story? A wimp pathetic husband allowed himself to be cucked by his skank bitch wife. That is some nightmare.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

maybe go back to sci-fi stories if you're going to write the cuck crap. :0/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic - 1*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Cuck drivel

Scores 1;5

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Another stupid story, so many of them and such little time to rate them a two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck!

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

2*, I hope there is a second chapter. And I hope this isn't a fucking cuck-story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Literotica, please give sick fucks like this couple there own degenerate category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why you keep putting these males that act like females stories on this site.loving wives has become a faggy male site.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Complete crap. No self respect, no backbone. Just a pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wortless cuck/voyeur familiar trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All that, just to have that stupid play on words at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another poor cuck story, don't know why authors persist with these storylines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just more sick cuck bullshit. Go get yourself neutered and make the world a better place. You're just a pathetic little wimp. Your "friend" insults you when he leaves and you just smile and tuck your tail between your legs. Obviously you can't satisfy your wife and you're too much of a pussy to confront your "friend".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

there is nothing hotter than waking up and finding your wife getting fucked by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sucks! No normal husband would just let it happen. This web site is full of this crap. Although NORMAL guys would kick the bastard in the nuts and through both of the cheaters out. That is why I prefer BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fucking hate these fucked up cuck stories

grow a pair of ball and throw the slut to the curb where she belongs

i bet you must feel reel good as a man that your wife laughs at you

probably fucks half the town

next time tell us fucking haters ahead of time so we don t read this garbage and make sick comments

but then again cucks like to be laughed at

too bad such good writing ability is wasted on this type of shit

what a fucking waste

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid son of a bitch should have beat them both senseless when he caught them fucking. Then, take his woman and give her his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't take any more of these stupid happy cuck stories. Kill them in their sleep! Get out the back Jack! No more cuck shit please. Put it in it's own category.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

A better ending would have been....

"We should have them back up some time soon." Brenna says, a playful smile on her lips. I think about what I saw last night.

"Yes, absolutely." I answer, "only next time I get Emma while you and Dan do nothing."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Limp-wristed faggot cuck story. Chapter two will have him sucking Dan's cock and licking creampies out of the cheating slut's cunt.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Needs to be the conversation, no matter which way this goes forward.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What an ugly cuckold story! 1*!!!

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

Yes honey! Thanks for fucking around on me behind my back and in my own home! Now I can and will fuck any woman who gives me the chance, completely without guilt! And of course I will slowly drain all the money I can from our marriage until you finally notice and then call you the slut- just for fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Not a good story I am afraid. Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rule of thumb, disregard anyone who says they gave it one star, insists that you're in the wrong category, has a profile without a single story posted, or outright insults you.

You know what you like, you know why you're here, be you. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's really bad is your claim that this actually happened to your wife. What a fucking little cuck you are. Maybe next time you can suck his cum out of her cunt. If we're really lucky you'll both get a STD and die.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

No matter which direction this story goes, they NEED to have the conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since we have the trolls attention, what would you rather the new section be called? Hate Porn? Revenge Porn? Zealot Porn? BTB? Even if there was a new section specifically called cuckold for and by cuckolds, be honest, you'd still be over there trolling the authors wouldn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SwordWielder

its in the tags! your one of those drivers who doesn't use his turn signal till after the turn aren't you

good story, I mean you WitchesCYOA, SwordWielder doesn't have anything to contribute but bland criticism. Just another troll profile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So a slut in a story that is so short that it has no real information and nothing interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A meaningless repetition of a favorite LW cliche. And poorly written, with grammatical errors and confusing changes of tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with Odiouser here. Some background or explanation, even if the main character discovered in the moment that he enjoyed watching his wife with another guy. Or there was an arrangement in place. As it is us readers are victimized by a untrustworthy narrator. He seems oblivious to the earlier interactions, and surprised to discover what his wife is up to at 2am. It is incongruent for him to react to react the way he had, unless he is plotting out a masterful revenge plot. He needed to at least hint to the readers that that was the case.

The backlash on this type of story is usually unwarranted or overblown. My personal taste is BTB should be used sparingly, when either the seducer is a complete asshat, or the wife is in unredeemable. The Dan was clearly not a good friend, but the wife’s deception and actually turning down her husband defiantly deserves justice.

Perhaps the purpose of the story was to bring down the hellfire and have the commenters nuke them from orbit. If so mission accomplished. Maybe this is a set up for a proper revenge story, but is ended so dry. We do not know if the husband is truly a cuck, or plotting some elaborate payback.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

After hosting a party, my wife is suspiciously absent...

ok Ill let go with a guess without reading it...shes being fucked by another dude, the gay husband, like this limp wristed cum eating closet dwelling pony boy, has no issues with it, probably starts jerking off to it, not because if her, but its because he's getting that cock vicariously through the skank he married. Sadly that homosexual hubby, like the mentally ill writer and his fans, like being treated like shit, having a spouse who doesnt give a damn about them or respect them, is what makes your gay little cuck cock hard.

Epic fail Nancy, and thats without reading a word of it. Imagine what would happen if I actually tried to wade through this literary fecal matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idiot and a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another wimpy cuck.

Never understood these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really? She cheats in the most disrespectful way and he doesn't confront her? At least for the sake of their children! This is bad and sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SON OF A BITCH!!!!! What the fuck got into Whackdoodle!!!! This kind of story usually has her applauding the faggot husband for not having the balls to kick his cheating slut wife in her dirty cunt and stomping a mud hole in his so called friends. Welcome to the testosterone party where men look at this stuff from the perspective of a real, typical male who simply wouldn't walk away from this scene. With no authorities to stop him, the ass kicking qould have gone on all night and into the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh wait!!!, I just saw your little bio at the bottom of this piece of trash. The author really is one of those faggots who gets off on watching others use his wife, humiliate him and then suck the other guys cum out of his slut wife's putrid pussy. Jesus, what a disgusting excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not a fan of a wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. My wife and I play a little game which spices up our sex life. She cheats on me, and I pretend not to notice. It really makes things exciting as the other man doesn't know that I know. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

mmmmm....this is a fantasy guys, not a real thing. ***** because we all had fun and no one got hurt.

GRG0463GRG0463about 2 years ago

If this was me, the now ex-friend would now be impotent as he would be castrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another stupid story about a spineless 21st century "man".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd love for the naughty wife to have worked something out with her naive husband before she took the plunge but seeing how the story picks up in the middle of the action, it's likely something that the couple have discussed in the past, perhaps at least hypothetically. He seems surprised to have caught her in the act, but not furious. It also seems at least likely that the other wife was watching, or that permission on that end had already been established.

I thought it was a well written story, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Wilky1Wilky1about 2 years ago

What the hell was that. If that's the best you can do forget it.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Dig many graves...

DOL

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 2 years ago

Anonymous trolls are a trip. 'I hate these stories!' yet they read every one. Good story; hope we can hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining for a story but more need the real reaction. I’d have liked hubby to wait until they finish and start clapping thanking them for the x rated show saying perfect guys I’ll start packing her bag to take when you bring her home with you . The cunt is not welcome here. OR him kicking his balls from behind mid stroke which is more my speed. I get how this ended but more should be more realistic in the chested one’s reaction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These sort of stories are just a steady stream of propaganda cultivating weak limp wristed males under the thumb of narcisstic entitled women to serve the purposes of the feminists and the nanny state seeking to control people and make us all malleable and dependent. Don’t believe this shite is ‘normal’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow, 52 comments and only two positive, of course, one came from the cuck Odiouser. No surprise there. I don't think I've ever seen so many negative comments on a cuck story before. However, not surprising, since 90% stories posted in LW are garbage. If willing cuckoldry would have it's own category there wouldn't be a bad story in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yawn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wheres the story ?

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

This is not a story. It’s either bragging about his whore wife, or a tale of a cuke.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Maybe I'm missing something but how in the hell is this a good thing. Brenna is a worthless slut and Danny boy should be going home in an ambulance. If this is based on a true story, you have lost respect in my mind. Go smoke some more weed, you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add a willing cuck category to remove garbage like this

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

OMG this guy cucks you in your own house and you are ok with that? Damn this coulda been hot had you confronted the wife, and reclaimed her in your bed after Dan. Thats what a real man would do but I see if this story is factual you are not that. What a disappointing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worse story ever. Just stand there and let him fuck your wife. He didn't even get aroused by it, but he was okay with it. Seems he was more worried that the whore would wake Emma with her moaning than he was about his wife cheating on him. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A swap would have been one thing, then you have consent, but this is infidelity, trust went out the window, and if you put up with it, you deserve all that you get. CLUC CLUC CLUC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

first failin part was when we the audence were stuck attached to husbands view. lazy easy way to avoid having to write all of what he missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

and that was the biggest pile of shit i ever wasted time on reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sucks!!!!!!!

Opinionated1Opinionated1almost 2 years ago

why did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an absolute piece of shit.. the story and the husband .. what a stupid wimp.. he should have shouted at them and let them know it's was NOT ok to fuck and cheat behind his back.. even if he didn't mind sharing her.. the stupid cunt should not be allowed to do it cheating behind husbands back.. and he should of had enough balls to intervene

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

Watching another man bone your wife, that's some weak ass shyt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWitchesCYOA@WitchesCYOA
Hello all, Thank you for reading my stories. Some are second person as I wrote them for and about my wife and encompass magic, time travel and sleeping with lots of friends. Others are simply stories that we've written to pass the time or explore an idea. I hope you enjoy them...