It’s All About Endowments

Story Info
A young woman with special “endowments”.
7.3k words
4.64
16.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's All About Endowments

[A young woman with special "endowments" finds her path lies with woman.]

I would lie upon her, laying in the missionary position, and rub my clit against hers.

With one hand holding my breast so and my other hand behind her head, I would guide her mouth to my teat and pouty areola, telling her softly how much she was going to enjoy them.

While I can see her arousal in the firmness of her teat, it is only when I explore the valley of her vulva do I realize the depth of her arousal. It is only when she opens her legs and invites me to look, to touch, to kiss and to lick, do I appreciate her arousal. There is a mystery to it all. When I consider what goes in and comes out 9 months later, I feel that I am in a magical place worthy of worship.

Hi, I'm Morgan. When I was a teenager, I thought I was cursed. As a young woman now, I feel that I am blessed. My areolas are puffy and pouty and my nipples are pronounced and sensitive. I can orgasm with nipple play. I have a large clit which is like a small penis. It is readily noticeable even when I am not aroused. I have found it necessary to wear padded bras, not that I needed the padding, and a thin pad to prevent being constantly aroused. While I have no experience yet with men my impression is that I'd just be another "fuck". Women, on the other hand, I have found are intrigued by my differences. Some literally drool at the sight of my breasts and my clit. Growing up, in the changing room at the community pool, I would notice women looking at me. I would see the tip of their tongues poking slightly through their lips, caressing their lips.

As I write this, I have just graduated from Harvard University, with honors, with a master's degree in finance and international studies. I have my own company. I accompany and assist women holding senior positions in government, corporations and NGOs when they travel the world. I am fluent in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Chinese. I am already retained by several clients. My fee is $1,200 per day, with a minimum of3 days if in the States and 5, if outside plus expenses.

Let me share with you how I got here.

I grew up on a horse ranch in northern Wyoming. My siblings and I were home schooled. We lived too far away from the public schools. Our Internet service was via satellite. I found three dimensional learning fascinating going from page to page using embedded links. "Being all that you can be" was something that was always stressed to my siblings and me growing up. You really can't help to be so when you live on a horse ranch and you're expected to do whatever you are able. I learned to be assertive in working with the horses and sensitive to their body language. They did keep me "honest" though. My self-confidence is well grounded.

Based upon my SAT scores, I was accepted to Wellesley College near Boston, MA. Wellesley College is a highly rated, liberal arts college for women. Massachusetts is recognized as being very LGBTQ friendly. My parents felt that attending a woman's college in a LGBTQ friendly community would provide me better opportunities to explore my sexuality. My Mother encouraged me to pursue girl-girl sex. She was apprehensive that young men, boys, would not appreciate my "endowments". She urged me to wait to have intimate relationships with men until I met some who had been "out in the world" for several years.

My first couple of months at Wellesley was uneventful. I kept a low profile. I was socially active but only in groups in which there was no pairing-off. We had ensuite bathrooms in our dorm rooms so maintaining my privacy was easy. I was thought of as a "quiet" farm girl who was adjusting to the "big" city. It all changed one Saturday night.

I was in the bathroom, just having dried off from a shower, reaching for my sleep clothes, when my roommate, Melody, burst through the door, "Sorry, I really have to pee!"

I froze. Melody pulled down her jeans and panties and plopped onto the commode seat, elbows resting on her knees, her head in her hands looking at the floor. "I drank way too much," she moaned to no one.

Her pee fell loudly into the water. She really did have to pee! She reached out, took T-paper and dried herself. I hadn't budged. Then she looked up. "Holy shit, you got a cock!" she blurted out.

It broke my trance. I grabbed my sleepwear and ran from the room. I put on my sleep shirt and boxer shorts quickly, climbed into bed, turned my bed stand light off and turned onto my side facing away from the bathroom door.

I heard her take a shower. When she came out of the bathroom she walked and sat on the side of her bed facing me.

"Morgan, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She pleaded.

I rolled over and looked at her. "I know."

"I don't understand," she said.

"I don't have a cock. I have an exceptionally large clit."

"Wow! Can I see it?"

I was excited. I had hoped for this when I came to Wellesley and now it was happening. It came to me. I didn't have to go looking for it. I kicked off the covers, slipped off my boxers, and sat up on the edge of my bed facing her with my knees as far apart as I could.

Melody slid to the floor and kneeled between my legs. She looked. She looked from above, from below and from both sides. "Can I touch it?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said trying to hold back my eagerness.

It was electric when she did. It was the first time anyone did except my parents when I was a baby, my Mother when I was a child or the doctor later. Me, I touched it a lot. I learned about masturbation early.

Melody's touch felt a lot better than mine. My clit was responding to the attention. It was "standing tall". "That feels good," I told her.

She held it between two fingers and began pumping it slightly. "That feels even better," I said.

"Then you'll like this," she said as she lowered her mouth to engulf it. She slowly withdrew it, sucking upon it before engulfing it again. Her tongue was all over it. It was like she was sucking a cock.

It felt wonderful. Then I started getting that "feeling", I didn't want it to end; I wanted more. "Easy, please," I pleaded.

Melody stopped and lifted her head looking at me. "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. I've never done this before," I whispered.

Melody smiling, stood up, pulled off her tank top and slipped off her panties. I could see that the gusset of her panties was dark with wetness. She crawled onto my bed, pulled off my sleep shirt and helped me scoot back onto the bed, laying me down with my legs wide apart.

My Mother had prepared me as best she could. The summer before leaving for Wellesley, she introduced me to erotic and pornographic videos on the Internet. With her help, I learned to differentiate between them. The pornographic ones were just about sex, "you do me, I'll do you." The erotic ones were about "relationships". In them, it was readily apparent that the girls had feelings for one another, not necessarily love but appreciation, friendship and respect. She sat with me as we watched them. She would point out "good" and "better". She answered all of my questions forthrightly. It made me more curious. And now, here I was on the verge of satisfying my curiosity.

Melody positioned herself between my spayed legs and began to lick my clit. She sucked it. To her, it was a cock. She didn't lick my vulva or play with my vagina. After a while, she sat up, brought my feet together and straddled my hips. She began dragging her clit up, against mine. It felt good. As I watched her doing it, I became more aroused than I had ever been. My orgasm was monumental.

I became her "fuck buddy." Melody was not bi-sexual. She only dated boys. Regularly, when she came home after a date she would climb into bed with me. As she related making out with her date, she would play with my clit until she would straddle me and rub herself against my clit. I was learning how to pace myself so that we would orgasm together. Afterwards, she would move over to her own bed. She did no more to me. She asked nothing of me other than to let her "get off" using me.

When I had needs, I would wear a skirt without any panties. I would tell her that my clit needed air. She accepted the explanation. I would then let her see my clit when I sat. In time, her needs emerged and my wants met. It was a very convenient arrangement for me.

One afternoon, Melody entered the dorm room and closed the door. "We have to talk." She announced.

"About what?"

"Josie stopped me today. She asked me if we were having sex." Josie was the RA.

"What did you tell her?"

"I was flustered. I said 'yes' but I didn't give her any details."

"That's OK, don't worry about it." I was hoping for this opportunity.

I wanted more sexual experiences than Melody had interest in. I wanted to be fucked but not by a guy. I wanted to have my pussy licked. I was curious about licking a pussy. I wanted to have my breasts worshipped. I wanted to have sex with another woman who wanted to have sex with me. I had a plan. Now that others were speculating about Melody and me, I could use that.

I expected and waited patiently for Josie to search me out to confirm Melody's "confession". She did.

"Hi, Morgan, I was talking with Melody the other day. She said that you two were having sex. Is that right?"

"Yup, and maybe you can help me. "

"How so?" A puzzled look came to her face.

"I want to lose my virginity but not with a guy. I think doing it with another girl who is not a virgin would be better. She would be familiar with a pussy and know about fucking."

"I understand. I'll ask around."

"Thanks. Don't tell them with whom, until you check with me."

"OK, I'll get back to you."

A few days later, I found a stick-up note on my door. "Morgan, come by after 7, Josie"

When she opened her door to my knock and saw me, she blurted out, "I have a friend who would be interested." She pulled me into the room. "She's a senior. She jumped at the chance to 'de-virginize' you. In fact, she was quick to tell me about her collection of feeldoes. I like her. I think that you will to. She is open, seems very honest. Here's her phone number. She said for you to call her if you're interested. I didn't give her your name. If you call her, her name is "Ann", just tell her that you're Josie's friend. By the way, she is reasonably attractive, a nice figure. She has nice boobs."

By Josie's smile and nervous joy, she was obviously happy in being a matchmaker.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

I thought about it for a few days before I called Ann. "Hi Ann, I'm Morgan, Josie's friend. She was talking to you about me."

"Oh, Morgan, I'm so happy that you called. Let's meet and see how it goes."

We met at the student center for lunch. Ann was delightful. I guess she thought I was OK. She invited me to join her friends and her at the DJ dance at the student center the upcoming Saturday night. I readily accepted, grinning broadly. She smiled.

The DJ dance was a Saturday night regular event. It was open to students from other nearby schools like M.I.T., Brandies, and Babson. I had attended them and had learned the basic moves for jitterbug, fox trot, waltz, lindy and slow dance.

Ann's friends readily accepted me. I danced with them all. I had fun. The last dance of the night was a slow dance. I danced it with Ann.

As we danced, she said, "My friends like you. I like you. Would you like to come to my place afterwards?"

"I think that I'd like that very much," I responded smiling broadly.

She pulled me in closer just so the tips of our breasts would rub against one another's. I looked at her face. She had a look of expectancy. I laughed. She laughed. We had acknowledged what the night was yet to bring.

Her "place" was a 3-bedroom apartment just off campus. She had the smaller of the bedrooms by herself. The other two bedrooms were two person rooms. It was atypical of other student apartments that I had visited. It was a tidy apartment comfortably furnished with furniture in nice condition.

Ann suggested we take a shower first. We both had worked up a good sweat dancing. I wanted to move things along, "Together?" I asked.

Ann smiled. "That would be nice but it's too quick. Let's talk some."

I showered and crawled into bed naked with the bed sheet covering my breasts. Ann showered and crawled into bed facing me. She too was naked. She had turned off the bed stand lamps but there was a floor lamp on in the corner that provided sufficient light to see one another.

"So tell me about yourself," Ann asked.

I did but left out about my boobs and clit. I'd let her discover that for her herself. I told her about sex with Melody but not about the details of how we did it. I shared with her, though, about how my Mother encouraged me to explore my sexuality with girls and how we watched erotic videos together.

"And what about you", I asked.

As we talked our comfort with one another grew. Every now and then she would lean in to kiss me gently. When I felt comfortable, I would do the same with her. Soon we began to lightly caress one another's arms and backs. Our "closeness" increased. Our kissing became deeper. I felt the need to draw closer to her, to feel full body contact. I wanted it. I was emotionally as well as physically excited about what was to happen.

Ann brought us together, boobs to boobs, stomach to stomach, mound to mound and thigh to thigh. We kissed deeply and prolongly. I felt her pelvis move. She seemed to be searching for something. She broke the kiss and moved her mouth to my ear. She whispered as she shimmied her mound, "Are you wearing something?"

"No, it's just me being happy," I whispered back. She couldn't see my smile.

Ann slipped her hand down between us. She grabbed hold of the "protrudance". She reacted quickly.

She sat up, turning to me and pushing me onto my back. Then, she moved down and straddled my knees, leaned down and looked. She touched with her finger tips, then leaned down, looked at it, licked it and then sucked it a bit. She raised her head and looked at me.

"I've never seen a clit like that before. Oh, are we going to have fun. Am I going to have fun!" She was beaming. Then she noticed my breasts. My nipples were engorged.

"Wow!"

Ann leaned forward and kissed me warmly and appreciatively. I returned her kiss with equal warmth and appreciation and with anticipation and encouragement. I wanted this!

Ann kissed down my chest in big steps to my breasts. She engulfed my areola and nipple in her mouth and slowly withdrew, bathing them with her tongue. After doing it for a few times, as she withdrew she began capturing my nipple between her lips and pulling upon it until it snapped out from between them. It felt so good. I moved to hold her head in my hands and moved her head from breast to breast and back. I orgasmed. It surprised Ann.

"Wow that was a first. I've never given a woman an orgasm through nipple play before. That was amazing." she said, leaning back on her haunches,

"Well, there are more firsts below." I responded smiling.

"You're beautiful and wonderful and fun."

Ann straddled my hips and began rubbing her clit against mine while maintaining eye contact with me.

"I like this," she shared. "When I was dating boys and having sex, I tried using a cock like this. This is different though. Your clit is smaller than the head of a cock. I get better contact with my clit."

She leaned down and kissed me using a lot of tongue. She rubbed the tip of her tongue over the tip of mine as she rubbed her clit over mine.

Ann came. I came! Oh, how I came. My abdomen was racked with muscle contractions. I had to hold Ann still.

Ann stretched out over me and we lost ourselves in the kissing. We rolled onto our side holding one another tightly. I dozed off.

After a short nap, I awoke. I had to pee. As I came out of the bathroom, Ann was waiting to go in. She stopped me and kissed me. I climbed back into bed. When Ann returned she went to her dresser and gathered some things which she brought to the bed.

"Josie told me that you wanted to lose your virginity. Have you ever seen a feeldoe?" she asked.

I shook my head no.

She proceeded to give me a 101 course on feeldoes.

"What do you know about intercourse?" she asked.

"Well, I'm aware of various sex positions. There is a good description of them on Wikipedia. I've watched erotic videos of most of them."

"Is there anyone that you'd like to do as your first?"

"Yup, the cowgirl or 'woman on top' position. I want to control the insertion." I always enjoyed riding horses back home.

"Well, let's get you ready".

Ann moved to the middle of the bed and sat on her knees. She positioned me at a slight angle with a gap between us, sitting on my butt with one leg stretched out and away making my pussy readily available to her. She bent in and pulled me in to kiss. It was a prolonged, wet kiss. She kissed me again and again. Between kisses, she would quietly tell me things like: "I'm going to fuck you." "It will feel so wonderful as my cock fills you." "You'll come like you've never come before." As she was kissing me her free hand caresses my breasts, played with my nipples and preceded quickly but without haste to my clit and vagina. She began fingering me, first with one finger until she was able to insert two. Finally she said, "I think you're ready."

As she moved to get a feeldoe, she said, "Play with yourself. Try to get three fingers in."

Ann picked out a feeldoe. It wasn't the longest or the fattest. I watched her closely as she prepared herself and inserted it. She began by rubbing her clit in small circles. She'd often bring her hand to her mouth and collect as much spittle as she had in her mouth bringing it down to her clit. The wetter she became, the faster she'd rub. Then she began inserting fingers into her vagina, first one, then two and finally three. Her vulva was sloppy with her wetness. Her fingers went in and out easily. After sucking on the bulb of the feeldoe to wet it, she brought it to her vagina and slowly pushed it in until her vagina closed around it. She grasped the length of the feeldoe and pulled gently on it, moving it in different direction until she was satisfied that it was firmly rooted.

She looked at me and smiled. She came back into bed and lay down in the middle. The feeldoe had a slight curve to it. She took some spittle in her hand and stroked the feeldoe.

"Come sit on my face," she told me.

Having her lick me was wonderful. Being able to move my pussy around to meet her tongue was awesome. I was lost in it until I felt her push me up and away.

"You're ready. You taste deliciously. I want more, later".

I scooted down and positioned my vagina over the tip of the feeldoe.

"Go slow, a little more every time," Ann instructed. "Use a down-up motion, short strokes at first, making them ever longer as you feel comfortable. Take your time. Focus upon the sensations and your feelings. You only do the "first time" once. Enjoy the total experience."

And I did. Soon I had the full length of the feeldoe inside me. I'd sit with it fully inserted rotating around so that I could totally feel it inside me. I would withdraw in steps or to the tip or out and then reinserting it. I would do it quickly or slowly.

Ann retrieved a hand mirror from her bed stand and held it so I could watch the feeldoe go in and out. Feeling it was one thing. Watching it at the same time was another. I couldn't hold back. The orgasm rush over me, encompassing my very being. I was lost in it. I fell forward into Ann's waiting arms with the feeldoe fully incased in my vagina. The slight movements just from breathing ignited secondary, smaller orgasms. I don't remember when Ann backed off pulling the feeldoe out. All I remember is waking up in her arms. I was in a good place. I fell off to sleep.

12