It’s All About Endowments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke in the morning, I was alone in the bed. I heard the chatter of the other girls talking. Soon there was quiet. The bedroom door opened and Ann entered.

"Ah, you're finally awake," she said smiling broadly.

I held out my arms. She came into them. I kissed her appreciatively and lovingly.

As she pulled away, she said "You're welcome." After several seconds, she added, "We are not done yet. Go pee, grab a glass of juice and come back to bed.

When I returned, Ann had inserted a different feeldoe. It looked to be slightly shorter and thinner. She positioned me at the end of the bed, head down, kneeling towards the headboard. She moved behind me and began licking my pussy with broad tongue strokes. She brought a finger to join her tongue and began fingering me. As my body became more aroused, she added another finger. I started moaning it felt so good. I became aware that she stopped licking and fingering me when I felt her press the head of the feeldoe into my vagina. It slipped it comfortably. Its fullness felt good. She began to fuck me with long full strokes.

"Play with your clit'" she ordered.

I did. She "ploughed" me, faster, slower, gentler and harder. It wasn't as enjoyable as in the cowgirl position. I could imagine, though, that a guy would enjoy it more. He would be more in control of the insertion as I was in cowgirl. In time, I arrived at the precipice in climbing the mountain from which there was no return. I pushed on to another pleasurable moment shared with Ann.

We had breakfast. After which, Ann suggested that we shower and for me to return to my dorm room so that we could both study. I took her hand and led her to the leather arm chair in the living room. I sat her down, pulled off her panties and placed one leg over the arm of the chair. She watched me, smiling.

I kneeled in front of her, looked up and smiled. "I want to thank you and show my appreciation for what you have given me." I leaned in to fully enjoy my first pussy.

I did what I learned from her when she licked my pussy and what I liked. I took my time. I lapped her valley from her vagina to the clit. I massaged the inner walls of her labia with the tip of my tongue. I chewed lightly on her labia. I massaged her clit, the sides and the tip, with my tongue. I sucked on her clit hood.

I spoke to her softly, telling her what I was going to do, asking her if she enjoyed it, asking her what she wanted me to do next. Once I got her talking, her moans and groans were replaced by "Yes, do that some more.", "Circle my clit", and "Stick your tongue in me." I didn't have to guess what she wanted. She got what she wanted.

Her orgasm was wonderful to watch. I kept my mouth on her pussy. My eyes were open. I watched her abdomen muscles contract and relax each time pushing her pussy against my mouth. When she pulled back a bit, I lapped her gently touching her clit to send her into the next spasm. When she settled down she reached down and pulled me up to kiss passionately. She held me tightly. "Thank you," she whispered.

I kissed her light. "You're welcome. I'm already looking forward to next time."

We showered together.

Ann and I got together every weekend. She enjoyed playing with me. I appreciated what she taught me. I liked her pussy. More importantly we enjoyed being with one another. According to her, I was a good student, a fast learner. She introduced me to several of her friends. There was indeed a "sisterhood" at Wellesley consisting of women who knew what they wanted. They were intelligent, presented themselves well and recognized that they had "needs" that could be better addressed by like-minded women than by men. Some were bi-sexual, some lesbians. I was accepted into their sisterhood. I got to "know" several intimately. I dated other girls just for the sex of it. They usually had some attribute that attracted my attention. My curiosity had no limits. I was open to experiences.

I discovered a lot about myself. I loved burying my face into a woman's wet, silky pussy. It was "special". Look at an aroused naked man and everything is obvious. Look at an aroused naked woman and you might observe aroused nipples. It is only when she sits or lies down, spreads her legs and invites you to look closer that you can observe her deeper arousal. If you're fortunate, she might gently grasp your head in her hands and draw it into her pussy to kiss it, lick it or suck on her clit. Considering what goes in and comes out about 9 months later, it is a place of awesomeness as well as pleasure.

Maybe you can understand my love for pussy. I grew to appreciate my puffy areolas, sensitive nipples and enlarged clit, not only in the pleasure that I received when another was exploring them but in the pleasure that they were experiencing in doing so. I've come to recognize that sex is not only about one's own pleasure and intimacy, it is also about the other's pleasure in doing it. I came to enjoy the feel of a rightly sized dildoe and feeldoe especially when I was in control.

While I was home during the summer after my freshman year, I shared with my Mom about my sex life. She listened as she usually did when I would confide in her. When I finished she ask me simply, "Are you a lesbian?"

"I don't know," I responded. "I enjoy being with guys. I just haven't felt comfortable being intimate with them. I worry how they may react to finding that I have such a large clit and my breasts are so different. I'll be patient. I'm sure an opportunity will arise in the future. In the meantime, I'll enjoy women."

My Mom laughed, "Yes, you do!"

Upon returning to school that fall, I had been invited to live in Ann's old apartment. In fact, the girls gave me Ann's room. I suspect that it had to do with my "endowments". All the girls knew of them, some had firsthand experience enjoying them. It was OK with me. I "enjoyed" the girls. I had no difficulty finding and bedding women. I had no problem getting a quickie or a date or just meeting up with a group and taking home a woman who attracted my interest. I had acquired my own collection of feeldoes and was improving my knowledge of and skills with using them. I had become aware of the positions of Kama Sutra and was becoming proficient in doing some of them. I had found that some feeldoes work better with certain Kama Sutra positions than others. One of my regular fuck buddies commented that it was like fucking someone different when I used a different feeldoe.

I decided to study Spanish. I knew French. My Mother was a French teacher before she married my Dad. She made sure that my siblings and I were competent with French. I figured Spanish would be good to know considering the influx of immigrants from Central and South America. By the end of the school year, I discovered that I had a talent for foreign languages. I could be a teacher of foreign languages. I thought of Portuguese and Italian because, like French and Spanish, they are Romance languages and of Chinese recognizing the growing world-wide influence of China. I had also found that I enjoyed speaking with fellow students from France in their native language and, to the extent that I could, to those from Spain and several South American countries.

In the beginning of my junior year, I was invited to join the Language Lab. My assertiveness, self-confidence and quick mastery of languages were generally recognized. As the winter break approached, the Dean of the Language Department called me into her office and asked me if I'd be interest in accompanying the Project Director of an NGO to the Republic of the Congo in Africa. It was a French speaking country.

I jumped at the opportunity.

A few days later Joan, the Project Director, called me to set up an interview. The interview went well. I was offered the job. I would be paid $1000 with all expenses paid. It would be a five day trip including travel.

We would take night flights, she from JFK, me from Logan, and we would meet at Charles de Gaulle in Paris the following morning to catch a flight to the Republic of Congo. We would be there for three days and nights.

Once arriving in the Republic of Congo, I facilitated our travel and accommodations. I sat in the meetings with Joan and interpreted as necessary. I thought that the first day went well. That night at dinner, Joan was very happy. She complimented me profusely. She told me that I had exceeded her expectations. We chatted throughout dinner. As we were having desert, the conversation became personal.

Joan asked, "Do you have a boy friend?"

"No," I responded, "I have some male friends with whom I do things but no one special. I don't want the burden of maintaining that kind of relationship."

"What kind is that 'kind'?" Joan asked.

"Oh, you know, sex and all that. I don't date boys."

"Do you date girls?"

"Not necessarily date but we do things and hang out together."

"Are you intimate with them?"

"I have a few special friends with whom we "help" one another."

I low keyed it. Some of my closer friends would tease me, "You'll go down on any girl with a wet pussy.", "You're always ready for a good fuck." And, they refereed to me as the "Kama Sutra queen."

Joan moved on to talk about other things and to review the schedule for the next day.

When we returned to the room, we showered and readied for bed. The bedroom had two queen size beds. We each had our own bed. I was sitting in bed searching the Internet for and reading information about the Republic of the Congo. Joan went into the bathroom and returned with a bottle in her hand.

"Would you mind rubbing this into my back?" she asked.

"No," I responded as I closed my laptop and squirmed off my bed.

Joan slipped off her nightie, she was wearing panties, and moved into a head-down kneeling position at the end of her bed, head towards the headboard. I got behind her and began rubbing the cream into her back. As I was doing so, she pushed back a bit so that my mound was pressing against her butt. It felt nice.

When I was done, she suggested that she do mine. I readily accepted. I pulled of my night shirt and assumed the same position at the end of my bed. I wasn't wearing panties, though.

She proceeded to rub the cream into my back. I backed into her mound. She pushed back. The pressure of her hands, the silkiness of the cream and the warmth as it penetrated my skin all felt good. When she got to my hips, she continued to do the globes of my butt and then proceeded down to do the outside and back of my thighs. When she moved to do the inside of the thighs, I moved my knees apart to give her room. When she was done with the inside of my thighs she return to my neck and brought her hands down along my spine, over my butt, down along the outside of my thighs and then up along the inside of my thighs. She repeated it several times. It was like she was trying to capture something and bring it to my crotch. She massaged the creases along my crotch but away from my pussy. She inserted her hand up through my crotch to above my pussy and then brought it down, palm-side down. When the heel of her hand touched my clit, I felt her hesitate and then she continued until the tips of her fingers encountered it. She fondled it like she would a teat.

"Roll over," she instructed.

She pushed my legs out and back and kneeled down. She kneeled there for a noticeable period of time. "Wow that is awesome! It's handy too."

She took it into her mouth and began sucking on it and washing it with the tip of her tongue. She inserted a finger into my vagina moving it in, out and around. When she could, she inserted two fingers. Her eyes were open. We had eye contact. She seemed to be in a fog of sex.

I began to softly talk to her. "That's feels so good." You look so nice doing that." "Yes, do more of that."

She was humming. The vibrations added to my enjoyment. I orgasmed. It came on slowly and ended in a crescendo. She slowed but did not stop. I had secondary orgasms.

I pulled her up and kissed her with lots of tongue. She responded in kind. With one hand I pushed her head gently towards by breast. With the other I guided my breast to her mouth.

"Here, you'll like this too, open wide."

Joan opened her mouth and I pushed my breast in past the areola.

Joan closed her mouth and began exploring with her tongue. She began humming again. And again, I enjoyed the vibrations. She drew her mouth off. She opened her mouth wide and captured as much of my breast as she could and again withdrew. The next time, when she reached the fully encouraged nipple, she scraped the side of it with her teeth. I felt it in my pussy. The next time, she bit it a little harder. I felt it more. I was getting wetter. She did it again harder.

"Too much," I winced.

She moved to the other breast, sucked it into her mouth and as she withdrew she bit the nipple with just the right pressure. I began to hum.

"Gotcha," she said.

She continued until I orgasmed again.

She crawled back up to hug and kissed me, again with a lot of tongue. We fell off to sleep, holding and kissing one another. Sometime during the night she moved to her own bed.

In the morning, she awoke me when she turned down my covers exposing me. She kissed my nipples and my clit. "I just wanted to see what I was playing with, just wonderful." She kissed me lightly on the lips. "Come on, we have a busy day."

It was a busy day. We visited some of the NGO's operations. I was called upon often to assist in the conversation. I facilitated our transportation.

After dinner, we returned to the room.

As soon as we got inside, Joan turned to me and said, "I would enjoy seeing you naked. I would enjoy being able to look up to see your breasts and your clit. I would enjoy being able to reach over and touch them and fondle them. Would you let me enjoy and appreciate you?"

I smiled and continued to do so as I stripped in front of her. I walked to her and kissed her deeply. I held her close. "Enjoy and appreciate me as much as you want," I whispered into her ear.

Joan had a mature body. She undressed but kept her bra on. She took her panties off. She was clean shaven. When she sat on her bed, I saw her pussy to be long and wide with pronounced labia. I saw a lot of pink. I felt the twinge. I was looking forward to burying my face into its wetness.

We went about doing the administrative stuff needed to end the day and to prepare for tomorrow. I caught Joan a few times looking at me. I would smile. I would tease her, "Like what you see?" As we prepared for bed passing one another, she would reach out for a quick feel. I would shake my breasts or wiggle my pussy or tease her, "Horny woman!" We would laugh.

There was a certain lightness to our frolicking that I liked. I felt very comfortable with it. I felt very comfortable with her.

She got into bed while I was still in the bathroom. When I came out I asked, "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

She responded by flipping her covers down, she was not wearing her nightie. She held out her arms to welcome me. Actions always speak louder than words.

I climbed into her arms and we kissed and kissed and our kisses became sloppier. There was a hunger. My tongue seemed to have a mind of its own. It traced a path from her lips to her breasts and started to explore them. My mouth joined in "inhaling as much of the breast as it could and sucking upon it, pulling upon it as it withdrew.

I began pulling on her nipple with my tightly closed lips and scraping the sides of her nipples with my teeth like she had done to me. I listened to her in order to find the right pressure. She was very vocal in her enjoyment with words of enjoyment, encouragement and direction.

I was content in pleasuring her breasts until I felt her hand pushing my head downward. I knew where she wanted it to go.

I covered her pussy with my mouth and began messaging her labia with the tip of my tongue. I would tease her clit but didn't concentrate on it. I continued waiting for her to tell me. "Deeper" she said.

I began penetrating her labia more deeply. Listening to her, I anticipated her need and want to go deeper until I had reached the valley of her vulva. I then began to massage the insides of her labia circling her clit, massaging it as I proceeded down the other side.

She encouraged me. "Keep doing that.' "Oh, that feels so good!"

And then later, "Focus on my clit,"

I focused upon massaging her clit with the tip of my tongue. I continued doing everything slowly. She seemed to enjoy it when I flicked her clit. Occasionally, I would run my tongue from her vagina to her clit. I sensed something was happening when I began to feel her pussy tremble. Then I felt her hand behind my head pulling my mouth into her. And then, her body bucked into my mouth. She was orgasming. I kept massaging her clit until I felt her try to move my mouth away. I resisted. I began lapping up at her vagina allowing my tongue to reach her clit where I would gently touch it to yield a secondary orgasm. She had a delicious taste. Finally, her body sunk into the bed. She pulled me up and kissed me.

"You're wonderful!" she exclaimed laughing before kissing me again.

We fell off to sleeping holding one another and kissing.

When I awoke, I found that I had scooted down in the bed and I was lying in front of Joan's breasts. It just seemed natural. I moved closer and began to nurse from her. In time, I felt her hand on the back of my head caressing it and pulling it closer into her.

"That was nice to wake to," she said pulling my mouth off of her teat.

I squirmed up and we kissed longingly and appreciatively. We had done well together.

The next day went well also. That night, knowing it to be the last, we shared intimacies. It was more than just sex. We had enjoyed working together. We made a good team. We had chemistry. Joan appreciated my contribution. I appreciated the opportunity. We shared our feelings and joy openly and honestly.

The week following our return, I received a letter from Joan. In it were two checks, a company check for $1000 and a personal one from Joan for $300. There was a note inside.

"Dear Morgan,

Thank you for outstanding work as a personal assistant. I have instructed my secretary to let you know of any impending visits to foreign English or French speaking countries. I would like you to assist me when I do. Hopefully, you will be able to schedule accordingly.

Also, thank you for your personal attention. You are a remarkable woman with a wonderful future. I will let you know when I'm coming to Boston. Maybe you'll join me for dinner and such.

Joan"

She also gave me her personal email address and direct telephone number.

Joan became my mentor. She taught me about sex with mature women. It is different than sex with girls. Sex with girls is about having sex. With mature women, it is about the pleasure of sex. It is the difference between guzzling beer and seeking out fine wines to enjoy. She encouraged me to pursue graduate work in finance and international studies. She believed that for a woman to understand finance was important to her independence. She thought that I had the "right stuff" to be very successful as an international personal assistance. In fact, she promoted me within her cadre of associates. In time, my unique offering became a public secret among women in senior management positions in multi-national corporations.

I still will go down on any girl with a wet pussy, I'm always ready for a good fuck and I continue to strive to be a Kama Sutra queen.


12