It’s All About Her

Story Info
Our first threesome....
6.9k words
4.19
20.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grammer
Grammer
2 Followers

Sue had a small mid-west town conservative mindset about the kinkier aspects of sex. While she was sophisticated in many ways, she was sensitive to potential events that could damage her reputation or result in marriage problems. Maintaining a sound marriage was paramount and anything I did or said that suggested I was not jealous when some guy flirted with her, etc., would set off her insecurities. And honestly, I did not react well when some guy said or did something that was a blatant flirt as I considered it an insult. I had told her on a couple of occasions that I was more concerned with her cheating without telling me than her telling me she had the opportunity and wanted to take advantage of it. In the 15 years of marriage she told me she had the opportunity twice but turned it down.

She enjoyed my using dildos on her as part of the foreplay of our lovemaking sessions and it was a turn on for me. We watched some porno films frequently and I found the scenes of two men focused on pleasing one woman very exciting. She never expressed her thoughts on having sex with two men at the same time focusing on her. I tested her feelings on the topic with some roll play during sex. When she was blindfolded I would tell her that I had invited a friend over and then would use a large dildo on her to represent the guest. While sharing fantasies she said her favorite was to be captured by a group of Bedouin horsemen in the desert and being tied spread eagled on a bed in a tent while the men had sex with her one after the other. She also mentioned a fantasy where she was laying on her back on a coffee table with numerous naked men were grouped around her masturbating and coming on her.

I routinely used a dildo on her while licking and sucking her clitoris, to include while she was on top of me in a 69 position. I also inserted a dildo into her vagina with my cock in as well. A double vagina insertion. She enjoyed all of those activities and would even initiate them on occasion. One night while watching two men having sex with one woman, I asked her if she would ever like to experience that herself. She turned to me with some shock on her face and said, "Are you saying you would share me with some guy like that?"

She was obviously on the verge of getting angry. I had expected that reaction and had decided what I would say if it happened. I told her, "You know men and women are very different. Women are very concerned about keeping their husband close, making sure their children are taken care of and have their father in their lives, etc. One way they do that is by giving sex to get that love and closeness. Men are much the same when wanting to have children with their wife and to express their love. But men also have sex for the pleasure of having sex. Some women are locked into having sex to express their love. I think that if a man loves his wife and she would enjoy having the experience of having two men do everything they could to pleasure her, he should consider it if he is sure he would enjoy seeing her go through it." Her reaction to my speech was a little huff and eye roll, but the angry was gone. We continued to watch the hot sex on the television and followed that by our own hot sex. I didn't mention the two men and one woman scenario again during that night.

Several weeks later, the chance to offer my wife the two men scenario came up. Our old friend Mike, who now resided several hundred miles away, was coming to town for two days for business without his wife Gale. As I've mentioned before, Sue had told me she knew Mike wanted to have sex with her and during a discussion of possible wife swap situation, she said she would do it. So I started to plan the proposal very carefully so as not to push her into it, but give her the opportunity to have the experience safely. I told her that Mike had contacted me and told me he was coming to town for business in a couple of weeks and would be staying in a very nice local hotel. He suggested we join him in the classy hotel restaurant for dinner on a Friday night before he left on Saturday morning.

I waited until the Thursday evening before we were going to have dinner with Mike before I told Sue my proposal. I told her, "With Mike coming to town and our having dinner with him tomorrow evening we have a chance to have you experience having two men pleasure you. Don't say a word until you hear everything I have to say. Mike doesn't know anything about this and he won't unless you decide to go through with it and he agrees to it. Here is how it's going to work. Once I explain it to you, I don't want to hear your decision.

We'll go to the dinner with Mike. If you decide you will likely go through with it, you will excuse yourself to go to the ladies' room before we are through with dinner. If you don't go, that's the end of the possibility. If you do, I will tell Mike that I've had a fantasy to have another man have sex with you and I to give you the maximum sexual experience. She is considering helping me experience it. I don't want to hear his agreement right then. If he wants to help me accomplish my fantasy he will invite us to come see his hotel room when I ask him how the room is, which I will do after the waiter brings the check. I will tell him the ground rules if he agrees to participate. He is never to tell anyone of the experience and he will never bring it up to you and neither will I. If he invites us to see his room in response to my proposal, I will ask you if you want to see the room. If you say yes, we'll go to the room and I will orchestrate what happens after that, but you will be in charge anytime you want to change what's going on."

Her response to my suggestion was to give me, "A you've got to be kidding me look" and then turned and walked away. The rest of Thursday night and all day Friday our relations were normal, which at least gave me hope that I was not in the dog house.

We were getting ready to go to dinner on Friday night and I noticed Sue was taking extra care with her makeup and clothes and I considered that a great sign. We still hadn't spoke about my proposal and I was feeling some tension. We left the house and drove downtown to the hotel Mike was staying in. We met Mike in the lobby where he shook my hand and gave her a kiss on the lips. We went into the restaurant and were seated at a nice table. Sue sat between us and we ordered drinks. After our orders were taken we finished catching up on each other's lives. Talk during dinner was normal with Sue not talking much. We had almost finished dinner and I assumed my fantasy was not going to take place, when Sue ordered another drink and suggested we get some dessert to share and excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Mike and I ordered another drink and one piece of cake.

Once the waitress was gone I launched into my proposal presentation to Mike. I said, "I've got a proposition for you. First, I don't want you to say anything or react until I am finished laying it all out."

Mike looked a little quizzical and nodded.

I continued, "I've had a fantasy for some time that I wanted to have someone to join me in giving Sue the pleasure of having sex with two men at the same time where she is the focus and gets all the attention."

Mike's face now was in shock with his mouth open.

"She hasn't agreed to do it yet, but depending on whether or not you are willing to be the second man, we will find out. Here's the deal. If you decide to join us, you have to agree to two conditions. First, you won't ever tell anyone about it. Second, neither of us can bring up the topic to her. If she brings it up, we can talk about it, but don't expect that to happen. You think about it until we are ready to leave. When that happens, I'm going to ask you about your room. If part of your answer is to invite us to come up and look at it, I'll know you are willing to participate in my fantasy. I'll ask Sue if she wants to go up with me to see it. If she agrees to come up, she is pretty much planning to go through with it."

Mike says, "Damn."

I' said, "Remember, no response and don't give away my proposition when she gets back."

Mike, said, "Okay. I've got a great room, by the way."

I said, "Save it." And we both chuckled.

Sue returned just about the same time as the drinks did. She sat down and took a big drink from hers. I did the same as I couldn't believe this was looking like it was going to happen.

We had some small talk about Mike's travel times the next day and his future business plans. We finished up the drinks in about 10 minutes and everyone took a bite from the cake. As we were settling up the check and starting to gather up our belongings, I asked Mike, "How's your room here?"

He responded, "It's a pretty great room. You should come up and check it out."

There was his decision to join us in a three way sex session.

I said, "Really. Well if it's pretty great, maybe I should see it." Turning to Sue, I said, "You willing to check out Mike's pretty great room?"

She said, "If you really want to, sure."

We all got up with Mike leading the way. We walked through the lobby to the elevators. We got in and he selected the eighth floor. There was another couple riding up that saved us from having to think of something to talk about. Mike's room was only a couple of doors away from the elevator. Mike opened the door with his key card and led us past a large full bathroom and into a large room with a king-size bed. The TV was on a soft music station that was perfect for the occasion.

I said, "Pretty great room, Mike. Now that we're all here let me get us on the same page. Both of you were propositioned to help me fulfill my fantasy of having another man to join me in making love to my wife to give her the greatest possible pleasure. You both have made it clear that you would like to have sex with each other, so now it's time to make it happen. When don't you two make out like you've wanted to for a few minutes while I get undressed and then I'll join you."

Mike had a big smile on his face, took Sue's purse from her and laid it on a small desk. He turned back to her, put his arms around her and pulled her into him. He said, "You heard the man" and started to give her a passionate kiss. Her arms came up and around his neck as she kissed him back.

I was standing next to an arm chair and started to get undressed, which was good as my erection was starting to get painful being cooped up in my shorts. As I was undressing I would check them out from time to time. The kissing was getting hot and heavy as well as wet. Mike progressed to rubbing her back from the buttock up. Just as I was pulling my shorts off and flipping them with my bare foot onto the pile of my clothes on the chair I saw Mike move his hands down to her buttock and pull her into him and grind his pelvis into her while continuing to kiss her.

I moved to them with her in between us. As I reached them I told Mike I needed him to give me some room so I could unbutton Sue's blouse. He pulled back with his hands on her hips and continued to kiss her as I reached around her and started unbuttoning her blouse starting at the top. When I got it unbuttoned, I asked her to bring her arms down so I could take it off and she did. She normally wore slips under dressy clothes, but not this time. I asked her to help Mike get his shirt off and she immediately started unbuttoning his shirt and Mike was helping by pulling the shirt out of his pants and starting unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom up.

After laying the blouse on my pile of clothes I unbuttoned her skirt and undid a clasp and then unzipped it. As I did, she raised Mike's T-shirt up out his pants and Mike took it off. Her skirt slid to the floor and she stepped out of it and her shoes without my saying anything. I was surprised that she was wearing thigh high nylons when she always wore panty hose. She obviously was ready for this party. I laid the skirt on the pile and unreturned to her unclasping her lacy bra. As I slid the shoulder straps off her shoulders she let her left arm fall so the bra came off and then her right arm so it was free. Her breasts are a C cup and very firm and without a doubt the best breasts I have ever seen in person. I told her to unbutton and unzip Mike's pants, which she immediately started to do. I put her bra with the rest of her clothes.

She had undone Mike's belt, unhooked the clasp, and unzipped his pants. She pushed them off his hips and they fell to his knees on their own. Mike stepped out of his shoes, pulled off his socks and kicked them out of the way before stepping out of his pants and put them on the second arm chair with his shirts.

At this point Sue was only wearing her lacy panties and thigh high nylons and Mike was only wearing his shorts. I took Sue's arm and pulled her gently so she was open to both of us. I was on Sue's right and Mike was on her left. As I turned her I said, "This is something I've always wanted to do. Mike you get that breast (indicating her left breast) and I'll take this one." I cupped her right breast with my left hand and leaned in to flick her right nipple with my tongue and Mike followed my lead by cupping her left breast and sucking on her left nipple. Within 30 seconds I started sucking her right nipple and Sue's head leaned back and she sucked in her breath. I reached down with my right hand to her stomach and slipped it in the front of her panties until I could rub her clitoris, which caused her to softly moan. I could feel the wetness starting to seep out of her vagina. We continued to suck her nipples for what probably amounted to a minute. When I quit, Mike pulled back as well. I could see that he had a pretty good erection being restrained by his shorts.

I told Sue, "Don't you think you should help him get those shorts off so we can see what size of cock this guy has."

She said, "Sure" and reached inside his shorts to pull them out and down freeing his cock. It looked at least an inch to an inch and a half longer than my 6 inches and probably a half an inch thicker. I knew she would enjoy that. I thought it was time to move on.

I said, "Okay, Mike pull the covers on the bed down to the floor on the bottom and then Sue, you lay down on your back in the middle of the bed." Mike made quick work of the king size bed covers leaving a large play area and Sue climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and rolled over onto her back. I said, "Okay Mike you get on the bed with Sue and take care of her from the waist up. I'll get busy from the waist down."

Mike laid down on his side next to her left side and started to kiss her with one hand caressing her right breast. I positioned myself at the bottom of the bed and grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. I moved up to wrap my arms under her thighs and grasping her hips. I proceeded to alternatively lick and suck her clitoris. Sue was giving little shudders under my administrations. I saw Mike's cock half lying on her hip. I moved my left hand to grasp her right wrist and move her hand over to Mike's cock. She turned her hand over and took it in her hand and started a slow stroke.

I said, "Mike, she likes to have her nipples rubbed by the head of a cock and to give cocks a titty fuck." Mike rose up on his knees and guided the head of his cock to rub her left nipple. I could see her smile as I gazed over her stomach. After a minute or so, Mike straddled Sue so that he could rub both of her nipples with his cock. Not long afterwards I could see Sue's elbows out to her side and I knew that was to push her breasts together to give some friction to Mike's cock that was between them. He almost immediately started to thrust his cock back and forth between those great breasts. Based on my experience thrusting my cock between those breasts I knew there was a good chance that his cock would end up being sucked on, especially since it's longer than mine. Sure enough, Mike stopped thrusting and his head leaned back and he let out a soft gasp.

I had more plans for us and didn't want Mike to come and then not have his hard cock not be available. So I pulled my right hand out from under her thigh and inserted two fingers in her really wet vagina and with my palm facing up curving up two fingers up to stimulate her "G" spot and moved my hand back and forth while continuing to suck her clit. She quickly was unable to suck his cock and moan and she was definitely getting close to an orgasm. Mike had moved back to her left side and was leaning over her sucking one nipple and then the other. Her hand had a death grip on Mike's cock, she was moaning and her nipples when not in Mike's mouth were standing up hard as a rock. In short order she started a shutter that signaled her going over the top. I brought her down slowly.

I stood up and said, "Mike come down here and stand next to me." As he was moving I reached down and grasped Sue's ankles and pulled her down the bed until her buttock was at the end of the bed. I took her arms to pull her up so she was sitting up on the bottom of the bed. Her face was flushed from the orgasm. I said, "Mike move up to the bottom of bed by her." I moved up to the bottom of the bed on the other side of her from Mike. I took her left arm and raised it up so she could hold my cock and I said, "Take his cock with your other hand and then rub our cocks on your nipples." She laughed and took Mike's cock with her left hand and started rubbing her nipples with our cocks. She was smiling and laughing as she did it.

After a minute or two of this pleasurable activity, I took both of her arms and pulled her forward. She started to stand as I pulled her, but I said, "No honey. Get on your knees for this next part." She shot me a look as that was something she had never done with me. Then I told her, "Grab our cocks and stroke them, please." Another look, but she took the cocks in her hands and started slow strokes. After five to ten strokes I said, "Now suck mine while you stroke both of them." Another look, but she took my cock in her mouth and moved in and out with the slow strokes. After another five to ten strokes, I said, "Now suck Mike's cock." No look this time, but she turned to Mike and took the head of his cock in her mouth and moved in and out with the slow strokes. After a little time, I said, "Back to me, please." She turned to me and continued. Fairly quickly, I said, "Okay back to Mike, only this time hold his cock up so you can lick the underside of it from his balls to the head. Then hold it out to the side so you suck the underside a little next to his balls, then slide up a little and suck it again, move up and suck until you get to the head. Now take your hand on my cock and use it to gently massage his balls while I prepare the bed for the next thing I want to experience." Again the look, but she released my cock and turned to Mike, lifting his cock up by the head and licked it from his balls to the head. Mike reacted like he might fall down. As she started the sucking sequence I asked for I moved to the bed and grabbed the three king size pillows and moved them close to the foot of the bed. I piled up two pillows running side to side with the third one laying on them running from the foot to the head of the bed. Sue was working on the head of Mike's cock when I said, "Mike, help her up to sit on the foot of the bed."

Mike helped Sue to her feet and moved her back a couple of feet where she sat on the foot of the bed. I pulled her by her shoulders back on the pillows that I was supporting as well so that she was leaning back at about a 45 degree angle. Then I told Mike, "Pick up her legs so I can get a hold of her ankles." Mike reached down and reached down to her ankles and raised them up where I could get them. I pulled her legs up toward me and then spread her legs as far as I could reach. She was totally exposed to Mike. I told him, "Okay, let's see what kind of job you can do on that clit. If you can make her come, we'll see how much of that cock she can take."

Grammer
Grammer
2 Followers
12