It’s All About Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike knelled down and rubbed her whole crotch area with the palm of his hand. He suddenly picked up the pace to a rabid rubbing of her clitoris and vagina causing her to stiffen up and lean her head back into me. Mike then moved his face down and proceeded to stick his tongue in and out of her vagina and then moved up to lick and suck her clit. Sue's head leaned back toward me and I said, "Can you see him licking you?"

She nodded and said "Um hum."

I asked, "Does it feel good?" And again she nodded yes as she started to breathe deeper. Mike appeared to be doing his best. His head would move from side to side for a while, and then change to an up and down motion before rising up on her pubic mound to suck and lick her click as strongly as he could. I don't know if I've ever been as turned on. Watching her get pleasured like that was amazing. After a couple of minutes Sue was grabbing and squeezing her breasts, moving her head from side to side while moaning softly. After two to three minutes more of that she reached for Mike's head and let out a large urrrgh sound and started to shake with her pelvis undulating under Mike's mouth.

She said, "Oh God!" and Mike stopped and looked up at me.

I said, "I think you got her to come. Give her a moment while you put some of your salvia on your cock and let's see how she likes it." Mike stood and stroked his cock a couple of times even though it was as stiff as a board. He wiped his fingers on his tongue and put them on the head and shaft of his cock, lubing it with his salvia. He moved in and crouched down a little to get his cock even with her vagina. He started rubbing the head of his cock on her labia and clit. She wiggled her pelvis a little in reaction. He put the head of his cock in her and slowly started small strokes. She had an intake of breath as she took the first couple of inches. I knew from using large dildos on her that his thickness would not be a problem; in fact it would be extra enjoyable. He slowly increased the depth of his strokes and only when he was totally in her did she react with a groan.

I asked her, "Does that hurt?"

She said, "No. He's just hitting my cervix and it surprised me."

I asked her, "Can you see his cock going in and out of you?" And she nodded that she could. I asked, "Does it turn you on?"

She nodded again and said, "Does it turn you on?"

I responded, "Oh my God, yes. I just hope I don't come watching it."

I told Mike, "Have at it, but don't come. I've got a couple of other things I want to try." Mike continued to thrust his cock into her at a fairly slow and rhythmic pace. She was staring at his cock disappearing in her and then reappearing out to the ridge around its head. Her breathing was deep and increasing in speed. Mike changed his angle of penetration so that as he entered her he was moving upwards and rubbing his lower stomach against her. He maintained the contact as he moved lower until he almost pulled out of her and then would constantly push against her as he moved upward inserting his cock into her as deeply as he could while rubbing her clitoris with his lower stomach.

Sue's neck and upper chest was turning a darker pink as her breathing increased. Mike's arms were starting to glisten with the beginning of perspiration and the veins on his neck were showing clearly. I knew Sue would have another orgasm in a very few moments, but I didn't want Mike to come yet. I asked him, "Mike, are you going to come?"

He responded, "Not yet." So I continued to watch while I held her legs pulled back to about her breasts and spread as widely as I could reach. Within a couple of minutes, Sue started to tremble; she threw her head to one side and moaned with another shuttering orgasm. Mike stopped thrusting, leaned in and sucked her nipples one at a time and then kissed her before pulling out of her and standing up.

I said, "Take her legs and put her feet on the floor while I move these pillows."

Mike took her ankles from me and let her legs move down so she could put her feet on the floor. I sat her up so I could move the pillows from under her back and behind her and tossed them toward the head of the bed. I told Mike, "Let's move your clothes off that arm chair so you can sit in it and she can sit on you."

Mike gathered up his clothes and laid them on the dresser at the foot of the bed. He went to the chair to sit in it. I said, "Sit so your butt is just on the chair and you can lean back in it."

He did exactly that with his still hard cock standing proudly. I took Sue's hand to help her to her feet and walked her to the chair. She started to straddle his legs and I pulled on her hand to stop her and said, "No. Turn around with your back to him. Then sit on him with his cock in you." She turned around and straddled his legs moving back to where the back of her legs were hitting the chair. She couched down, took his cock in her hand and guided it into her as she lowered herself completely onto his lap.

I said, "Lean back all the way onto him." As she leaned back, I said, "Mike, keep your legs spread apart as wide as you can because I want to lick her clit as you thrust into her. Don't freak out if I accidently touch your cock."

Mike responded, "Hell, you can suck it if you want to," and then laughed.

I said, "That will only happen if she asks me to because it would turn her on."

Sue laughed and said, "I don't think that will be necessary." Mike started making the short thrusts that were possible in the position they were in as I kneeled down between his legs. Her clitoris was only an inch or so about that thrusting cock. I leaned in and flicked it few times with my tongue that resulted in a vocal gasp out of Sue. I took it into my lips and started sucking on it, pulling my head away from her so the sensation would run from her pubic mound to the end of her clitoris. We continued this activity for a couple of minutes and then, Mike's cock slipped out of Sue's vagina and hit my chin. I pulled back where I could push it back into her with my hand.

Mike said, "That was your chance."

I said, "Let's just concentrate on taking care of her."

Mike continued thrusting into her fairly rapidly and I continued to stimulate her as much as possible. I pulled back and rubbed her clitoris with my fingers and then moved in again to suck on it and at the same time I reached up with both hands and squeezed her breasts. Very shortly she started to shutter and moan. We had been at this for a good 5 minutes and I was ready to get my cock into action.

I stood up and said, "Okay time for something new." I took Sue's hand and started pulling her to her feet and helped steady her once she was standing.

Sue said, "I don't know how much more of this I can take without a long break."

I said, "It's my turn, sweetheart. Mike you can move to the bed, closer to the far side than the middle. We'll get you involved shortly." Mike moved to the far side of the bed and laid down. I moved Sue to the near side of the bed and turned her around so she could sit down. I gently pushed her back so she was laying down and reached down to pick up her legs and put them on my chest so her ankles were at my shoulders. I slid my cock up and down her labia several times picking up some of the moisture on them.

I said, "Wet your fingers and put it on my cock. Then guide it into you." She did and I slipped it into her. She was very wet from all the sex she had experienced with Mike in the last 15 minutes or so. I reached down and stuck my hands on each hip where my fingers were under buttock and picked her up slightly. Then pushing into her as much as I could and leaning back slightly I started lifting her hips up and down while keeping contact with her. Within seconds she was squeezing her breasts and breathing heavily in less than another minute she was coming. I sat her hips down, gently swung both legs to one side and pushed her further onto the bed until her head hit Mike's hip

.

I asked her, "Can you get up on your knees?" Her reaction was to start to roll toward her knees. I placed my hand on her hip to help her up. She got to her knees with her head down. I moved onto the bed on my knees behind her as I said, "Honey, make sure you keep Mike hard and aroused. When I get ready to come, I'm going to turn you over so Mike and I can both come on your breasts." As my cock entered her she reached out and grasped Mike's cock.

She had told me some time ago that she liked the doggy position because my balls would slap against her clitoris and stimulate her. I had my hands on her hips and slightly pulled her to me as I thrust forward into her. She was resting on her arm that she had put between Mike's legs with her hand wrapped around his cock. The head of his cock was touching the side of her face between her cheek and I as she slightly rocked back and forth with my thrusts into her.

I said, "Suck on it a little, Honey. Then you can say you have been in a split roast." Her only reaction was to take the head of Mike's cock into her mouth for less than a minute before she turned her face away from it and started to moan in reaction to my thrusts into her. It had been my experience that once she starts to reach a high state of stimulation; she can't continue to stimulate her partner like moving her hand on a cock, etc.

The view coupled with the great feeling around my cock was rapidly moving me toward an orgasm as well. After another minute or so, I started pulling her toward me harder as I thrust into her and she reacted with louder moans. Finally I reached a point of no return. As I pulled out and pulled on her hip to get her to roll over between Mike and I, I said, "Roll over babe, I've got to come on your chest. Mike, get on your knees and jerk off on her breasts!" She rolled onto her back and scooted her butt so her head was close to the head of the bed and her feet toward the foot of the bed. I was squeezing my cock tightly to keep from coming as I moved up even with her breasts. Mike had moved up on his knees directly across from me and started masturbating.

With about three or four tugs on my cock, sperm starting squirting out of it and onto her breasts and stomach. I was groaning and gasping for air. I felt like my whole crotch area was tingling like it had fallen asleep. As I was squeezing out the last of the come, Mike started to stiffen up and the speed of his hand moving up and down his cock increased. He let out a loud growl while his pelvis thrust forward and he started to come in spurts. His sperm shot across Sue's breasts and onto the bed. He had at least five or six spurts covering her breasts and upper stomach. Sue had a huge smile on her face as we unloaded on her.

I slumped down beside her and gave her a loving and gentle kiss and told her, "I love you. I hope you enjoyed this." She just continued to smile. Mike lay down next to her on the other side and kissed her as well.

Mike said, "I will remember this night the rest of my life and yes, I know I can't tell anyone or even bring it up to you."

I rolled over to the side of the bed and said, "Let me get something to clean you up because we need to head home." I got up and went into the bathroom and turned the sink hot water faucet on as far as it would go. I washed my cock off with the water in the sink as it got hot. I took an unused wash cloth off the counter and soaked it in the hot water. I wrung the wash cloth off and pulled a hand towel off the towel rod as I went back into the bedroom. Sue hadn't moved and Mike had been talking to her and was now sitting up to get off the bed. I got to the bed as Mike headed for the bathroom. I took the very warm wash cloth and wiped Sue's vagina and crotch area and dropped it on her breasts. I used the hand towel to dry the area I had just cleaned off. Sue had the wash cloth and was wiping up the sperm off her breasts and upper stomach.

She said, "I need to go into the bathroom to clean up." I took her hand to help her up. She scooted over to the edge of the bed and stood up. Mike was coming out of the bathroom as Sue went in. I picked up her clothes and purse and took them into the bathroom and laid them on the toilet. I went back out were Mike put on his shorts and was picking up the rest of his clothes and putting them on the dresser. I walked to the arm chair where I put my clothes and started getting dressed. I sat down on the chair to put on my socks and shoes.

Mike said, "That was incredible. I suppose you expect me to set up the same deal with Gale."

I responded, "Absolutely not. This was something I wanted to do for Sue. I trusted you to participate and be discrete. I don't expect anything in return. If that is something you and she want to do, keep me in mind."

Mike came over to me and shook my hand. He said, "Okay, dude. I'll never forget this."

I said, "Just keep it to yourself."

Sue came out of the bathroom and I stood up. She was waiting by the door. Mike walked to her and gave her a light kiss and said, "Goodnight."

I walked past them and opened up the door and Sue walked out. Mike shook my hand again and I went into the hallway and the door closed. Sue looked tired. I took her hand and walked her to the elevator and pushed the button for it. It arrived shortly and we got in and went to the lobby. We walked out of the hotel and I asked her, "Are you doing okay?"

She said, "I think so. I had more orgasms tonight than I had in the first couple of weeks of our marriage. Ask me tomorrow."

I said, "More than the first 2 weeks of our marriage? I was on you multiple times a day!"

She said, "I said I had more orgasms. I didn't say anything about you." She was smiling throughout the exchange. We reached the car and I helped her in and went around to the driver's side. I got in and started the car. She said, "I hope you don't mind if I doze off on the way home."

I said, "Nope. Go ahead." Several minutes later just before we got into our neighborhood, she said, "Are you okay with tonight? Is it what you wanted?"

I said, "I'm okay with it if you are. It was a tremendous turn on. I just want to be sure you enjoyed it. And by the way, now that we have done this, I don't need to do it again. But you can bring it up anytime you want to. Okay?"

I got the usual, "Um hum" in return.

After we got home, we went to bed. Sue was asleep in record time. I wondered how she would be tomorrow. It seemed to go well, I just hoped she would be good about it when she wakes up and thinks about it.

12