All Comments on 'It’s Hard To Explain…'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
absoluterotterabsoluterotterabout 15 years ago
Well I liked it (that's liked it, not licked it)

Nice start and well written on a difficult subject. Don't let the knockers put you off - I'd love to read more.

cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
I believe it was Sigmund Freud who said

"the only real human sexual perversion is no sex at all!" What we have here are two people who love each other, effectively communicating. The explanation for most of the "cheating wives" stories usually comes down to poor communication between spouses. It makes no difference what particular sex act they were talking about. It matters only that they were talking. You can like, dislike or even hate the act but you should appreciate that they were communicating something deeply personal with someone they loved. A well written and insightful piece.

Orion623Orion623about 15 years ago
Very Interesting

The title says it all but the author should be given credit for trying to explain the role of a submissive male. The fact that they were able to talk about the husband's desire to be submissive was at least as important as what he was saying.<P>There are an amazing number of stories on this site that are highly descriptive of a man licking his cum or that of another man out of his wife. Almost all of those stories fall far short of giving any explanation as to why the husband gets gratification out of his subservience. While the reasons jiltec has given may not be totally understandable to a typical male the story does show that there is love between the two and a desire to for each to please the other. Kudos to the author for his effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

How did you get into my head? This short little conversation sums up what has been going through my mind for some time. Thank you for finding beautiful words for it and I hope the two of you are happy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
is it more the act of pleasing her

Is he just wanting to show her that her pleasure is the most important thing he has to do. Her wish is his command sort of thing. It is a great feeling to love a woman that much, to be completely submissive towards her. Hopefully she loves him enough not to take advantage of his love and turn his willingness to please into her being abusive and mean. I think another chapter of their further conversations is needed, since the interest is stirred. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good

ignore the closed-minded idiots. it was good.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Wrong category for starters . . .

The writing was so-so and there was repetition about the submissiveness that got tedious after a bit. But I really don't feel this belongs in the LW category, not unless this is just chapter one and we move to expression of his fantasy to consume other guy's cum after watching her with one or more other men, followed by her actually doing this (just to help him feel nice and submissive, mind you). I would call this lack of self-esteem, rather than just submissiveness, on hubby's part. The idea that he would shave his pubes while she would not does not strike me as submissive but rather as an attempt to exhibit himself more (maybe he worries that his cock is too small or something). Anyway, this "story" did nothing for me so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...but it does so good to say

I wouldn't say I'm in the same level of need in my submissiveness towards the woman I love, but the idea of devotion to the only one that lets you forget about yourself is well known by me.

I liked the love that shows in her understanding way and would really love to see how she deals with his confession from now on in that manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My fantasy conversation

Youhad the conversation I've wanted to have for 30 years.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
A very sweet conversation

Well, maybe 'salty' would be more appropriate. It is good to hear a couple communicating about awkward things that impact their lives, however small (no pun intended!)

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsover 10 years ago
Head-Space, well described

You did a pretty fantastic job of describing something so hard to put into words. The giving. Women understand that, parents understand that. A lot of macho guys cannot allow themselves to think that because it would shatter their world construct. Love is giving, and love is allowing the gift, taking a gift that is important is a loving thing. I think you portrayed that well with her comments, too. Well done.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
COMMUNICATION IS GREAT WHENEVER

clinical discourse, not so much, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
Not bad

This was pretty good I just wish you took it further you know come up with some more for us to read. You know maybe him drinking his cum put of the glass like you said or off her tits and maybe even out of her ass things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Doctor

Great advice. I'm talking to my husband tonight on this subject. I'll let him know you (the doctor) said it would be good for us health wise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nasty stuff

And NOT in a good way. Sick puppy shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Most

Most of your trash is in fetish. Why attempt to further pollute LW.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Liked it

I think your writing is good, keep it up.

bipat55bipat55about 3 years ago
Very sexy

Eating cum is so sexy and so submissive. You describe it well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a very good explanation of the way I feel at time. Sometimes it's hard to get your mate to grasp what you really need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being submissive, naked and shaved while my wife is dressed brings us peace.

slavecaroslavecaroover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. Loving, caring, kinky. I love the humiliation aspect and that it is not going straight to cuckolding like so many other stories. I hope it does not go there. The cum eating in different scenarios and settings is very interesting. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous