It’s History Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My morning wood pulsed under the blankets, pressing and rubbing as I tried to sit up. I couldn't help it. My brain refused to see this as my boring, bratty sister. It insisted that this girl was a 5-alarm fire, half-naked in my bedroom, and my libido was screaming at me to do something about it.

"I know you said I needed to try harder, but I had trouble sleeping without you last night." she twirled her hair around a finger. Her eyes were downcast, reverent, almost fearful. Respect. That's what it was. I'd never seen it on her face before. "So I thought I'd come wake you up by seeing if there was anything you... wanted?" she bit her lower lip.

"Lexi? What the hell happened to you?"

"Huh? Oh. Oh my god." she looked down at her top then reached under it and manhandled her boobs until they were showing as much cleavage as possible. "I'm so sorry. I barely slept. I'm probably a total mess." she put her hands over her face. "I'm sorry - let me go put on some makeup"

Lexi hated makeup.

"No, it's fine. I was just..." I was just what? I was just surprised that you've been turned into some kind of bimbo slut? I was just thinking how much I wanted to plow that plump juicy ass of yours? Jesus, this had to be some kind of fucked up dream.

My eyes fell down to the soft creamy peaks of her tits. She caught my gaze and smiled eagerly, then hoisted them up for me to get a better look. The juicy ripe strawberries of her nipples were tenting lewdly against the tightly-stretched fabric of her night shirt.

Yeah, a dream. Sure. What did that say about me? Get it together, Lucas. This is your sister.

She took my gaze as an invitation, sidling up to the edge of the bed. The hot weight of her breasts rubbed against my leg as she climbed over them. A soft, sweet gasp escaped her lips as her body pressed into me.

"Lexi we can't."

"Please brobro? I need to make you feel good." she was panting. "I need it so badly." she clutched at the mass of blankets obscuring my dick. I rolled my head back in resignation. If this was a dream, it was damned realistic.

Her lips curled in delight as she pulled away the blanket, my cock springing out into the cool morning air. She cooed in anticipation and lowered her head to give it a kiss. I jolted at the sensation.

She purred. "Thank you, brobro." Then, with a practiced sensuality, she swung herself sideways on the bed, lying perpendicular to me as she sniffed and licked at my throbbing erection. It was an angle that showed every slutty inch of her new hypersexual body.

"What..." I gasped "What are you doing?"

"Uh..." she blinked up at me in confusion, the tip of her hot wet tongue undulating on the underside of the cockhead. "Sucking your dick?" she gave it a few sharp licks. "Come on brobro, let me make you feel good."

She fell upon my meat like a woman possessed, taking me to my full length without any further warm up or foreplay. I could feel her throat tightening around me she swallowed whenever her bobbing head pressed against my crotch. She brought a hand up to my balls and I felt like I was going to explode. I'd never felt anything so intense in my life. She was hitting weak points I didn't even know I had.

"Lexi...ah fuck... stop... we can't."

She pulled up off my dick with a loud pop. "What's wrong? Am I not making you feel good?" her hand continued to stroke my slick shaft as she stared up at me from behind my wet cock with puppy dog eyes. "Please bro, don't send me away. I love you so much. Please let me show you. You know I can't live without you. I'll do better, I promise."

Despite the heat a cold chill ran down my spine. Can't live without me. The book. Wasn't that what I had written? Two and two crashed together in my head. All that stuff I had written... had it come true? No, that was ridiculous, and yet - my body lurched as she nibbled at my frenulum - no dream felt this good.

"What if..." I gasped as she slurped on my balls. "What if someone sees us?"

"Relax," she whispered, "Mom and Dad are downstairs cooking breakfast."

"Wait, what?"

I practically threw her off me in my rush to find pants.

I could hear the sound of frying eggs coming from the kitchen as I ran down the stairs. Dad hated eggs.

"Mom?"

I turned the corner to see a woman who, if not for tits big enough to put even Lexi's new utters to shame, could have been my mother.

"Good morning sweety." she said, glancing over, then blushing as she noticed the still raging erection tenting out my pants. "Oh! Goodness." she laughed "Looks like someone's happy to see me."

To be continued.


= Chapter 2 =

I stared, mouth agape, at the woman in the kitchen. Her massive mammaries the apparent forebearers to the proud pair that had, as of just this morning, blessed my sister's chest while she had been reverently sucking my dick.

"Are you okay?" she slid the eggs off the pan and onto a plate. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

I had.

I ran over and hugged her. I was gentle at first, terrified that if I squeezed too hard this fragile moment would end, but it didn't. The unfamiliar press of her mounds and the throbbing of my still half-cocked cock were of little distraction. Tears welled up in my eyes. She smelt like mom.

After a moment of confusion, she hugged back. "Alright, what did you do?"

"What?"

"What's got you so affectionate? If you think you can buy your way out of trouble with hugs, you've got another thing coming." Her stern gaze broke as I squeezed her harder. "well, okay, maybe a little."

"I'm just glad to see you."

Dad raised an eyebrow as he looked up from his tablet. I couldn't remember when I'd last seen him so clean shaven.

"Bad dream?"

"Something like that."

A bad dream. Yeah, that fairly accurately described the past two years.

I shook my head. I wanted to tell her how much I'd missed her. How painful it had been. I wanted to scream at her for leaving us, but what good would that do? Most of all, I just wanted to enjoy the now.

I sat down at the table and watched as she burned the bacon like she always did. For once in my life I didn't care. The more I looked at her the more I realized how different she looked. Despite the two year gap she somehow looked younger. It was subtle, but there was a lot of the new Lexi in her, and not just in the tits. She was beautiful.

Lexi came downstairs not long after. She gave me a hurt look as she sat down next to me, her boobs resting on the table.

Oh god. I blushed. I'd just run out in the middle of a blowjob with my sister. I was never going to hear the end of this. I gave a guilty little shrug and tried to smile an apology. To my surprise that seemed to do the trick. I had expected her to nurse a grudge, but she just smiled back. She wrapped her hands around my arm and leaned into me, her heavy breasts sliding over and pressing into my side.

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. It wasn't like Lexi to just let something go like this.

Then I felt her hand sliding under the waist of my pants and wrapping around my still-hard cock. I jumped as she rubbed the head with her thumb and gritted my teeth as she started stroking slowly, tightly. Shit. She was better at this than I was. I looked over at Mom and Dad, terrified that they'd notice my sister's misplaced affection. Instead, Mom just put a plate in front of me.

Not relenting her manual ministrations for even a moment, Lexi scooped up a pile of eggs with her free hand and looked up at me with sparkling eyes as she brought it to my mouth.

"Lexi, it's fine," I lowered her hand and gently - regretfully - pushed her hand away from my dick. "I can feed myself."

She frowned and huffed. I tensed up. That was the sound she made when she was about to give an earful. But she didn't. She just rubbed her head against my arm instead. For once we weren't fighting.

Normally I was a fast eater. But today I took my time. Today I savored the simple mundanity of the ritual and the nostalgic sting of burnt bacon. My eyes were locked on mom, drinking in her every candid movement even as I tried not to gawk at her heavy tits.

The book. It had done this, hadn't it? Somehow. Impossibly. I wasn't going to ruin it by asking questions. Somehow what I'd written in the book had come true. Somehow it had changed history. Lexi was this loving sister with huge tits, and mom was still alive.

If it was a dream I never wanted to wake up.

I tried my best to keep my emotions under control during breakfast. I was pretty sure I was in shock, but it wouldn't do to break down here. In so far as this family of mine was concerned, this was all normal.

All too soon however, breakfast was over and I could think of no other excuse to hang around. I ran back upstairs. The book. Where had it gone? I dug through the discarded bedsheets my schoolbooks had been buried under. I'd put it here with the others, hadn't I? There! It had fallen down the side of my desk, I had to crawl under to get it.

"You ready for school, brobro?" Lexi's car keys jingled in her hand. I banged my head on the underside of the desk as I turned to look. She had somehow found the time to slip into daisy dukes and an even tighter top.

"Huh?" I rubbed at the bump forming at the back of my head.

"I asked if your ready for school. We should get going if we're going to get there in time."

"We?" I asked the question that had been bugging me since she first walked in that morning "Lex, you should be at college right now shouldn't you? Weren't you talking last night about how you had bio class this morning?"

"Bio class? What are you talking about?" The very suggestion seemed to have put her ill at ease. "You know I could never leave you behind. Who would look after you?" she put a pink-tipped finger to her luscious mouth and winked: "Who would suck your dick when you get all horny?"

I swallowed loudly. My dick strained against the confines of pants in protest of the way I had pulled it out of that mouth before it could complete its sacred duty. It wanted to go back and finish the job.

"Sorry," I said, shaking my head. "I guess I'm just confused." So, this version of Lexi hadn't gone off to college? Because of me?

I grabbed the book and stuffed it in my bag with the others. "I'm ready. Let's go."

The ride was short and painful. My social anxieties had apparently decided that now that we weren't about to bone down, things were going to get awkward.

I tried to make conversation, I tried to think about what I would say to Lexi, but I hadn't had a civil conversation with her in so long that I had no idea what we'd even talk about. All I could think of was the way massive tits of hers had pressed into me as her plump lips went to town on my cock, and that was hardly morning-drive conversation.

Honestly, I didn't even really need the ride. It was only six blocks. I think I could count on one hand the number of times I'd gotten her to drive me anywhere, but if this is something this version of her did every day, I didn't want to tip her off that something was wrong. How would she act if she found out what I had done - that I wasn't the person I was supposed to be? Oh god, I'd never hear the end of it.

We stopped outside the school.

"Thanks for the ride, Lexi" I said, opening the door.

"Wait!" she grabbed my arm.

"What?" she glanced away as I turned to look.

"Are you... like, mad at me?" She looked up at me like a puppy that had just wet the bed. "I'm sorry I screwed up that blowjob this morning. I'll practice harder! I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

"I - what?" my heart leapt into my throat.

"You're being really distant." Her eyes were misting up. "This morning, first you acted like I shouldn't have been there, and then you ran away before I could finish, and then you've hardly said a word at breakfast or on the drive and now you're gonna leave without even giving me a kiss goodbye?" she took a breath. "Was it something I did? Please, I need to know."

I looked at the need on this poor girl's face. She was in pain. All because, what? I hadn't be able to give her the attention she was used to? I frowned. An attentive, doting sister. That's what I'd wanted, wasn't it? This hadn't been what I meant. And yet, this was still Lexi. This was still my big sister. Despite all the shit she had put me through, I didn't want to hurt her.

"Sorry." I tried to smile as warmly as I could. "I... I don't think I slept very well. I'm not mad at you, I promise. I'm sorry for worrying you."

"Oh, thank god." Relief washed over her. She let go of my hand and leaned back in her seat, her mammoth mammaries jiggling from the motion. It was only now that I got a better look at her that I realized she had been sweating. "Still. I'll do something special for you today after school, okay?"

"S-sounds good." I grinned, trying not to think about how much trouble I was getting myself into.

"Oh, and here, I almost forgot - I made you a special lunch!" she twisted around to pull a brown paper bag out of her purse and thrust it towards me. It had a heart drawn on it. "Just the way you like it! And with a little something extra." she winked.

I was not accustomed to charity from my sister. I had to suppress years of instincts telling me that this was a trap.

"Oh, wow." I took the bag and set it in my backpack. "Thank you, Lexi, that's really sweet of you."

She beamed. It was a complete reversal from just a few minutes ago.

I pursed my lips and leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek goodbye. I wasn't accustomed to kissing my sister either, but this Lexi and I had evidently done a lot more than just that.

To my surprise, she turned and met my lips with her own. The taste of her strawberry-sweet tongue slipped past my guard. I tried not to seem too eager as I pulled away. I'd be lying if I didn't say that a part of me wanted to just stay in this car forever and finish what we had started this morning, but another part of me was still screaming that this was my sister for fuck's sake.

"Have a good day at school! I'll be here waiting, okay?"

"O-okay."

I got out of the car, walking up the stairs to the side entrance. Liam stood by the door, Leslie in toe. He waved to Lexi.

"Dude." Liam's eyes were still glued to my sister's car even as he turned to face me.

"What?"

"Your sister's hot."

"Yup." I sighed, following his gaze. She blew me a kiss. I couldn't argue with that.

"Oh, please." Leslie stared daggers at my sister's boobs. "You'd fall for a brick if it had tits like that."

"What man wouldn't?" Liam laughed. Leslie shook her head in disgust.

Leslie tended not to get along well with the prettier girls. She had broad shoulders from doing butterfly for on the swim team and wore baggy clothes. Most of the school didn't really count her a girl anyway, and that was fine by her.

"Are you okay?" she clapped a hand on my back as the three of us walked inside.

"Why does everybody keep asking me that?" she opened her mouth to answer, but I didn't give her the chance. "Look, its been a rough morning, okay?"

"Oh, how did things go?" Liam grinned. "Did you get lucky?"

"What?" I stopped. Did he know about me and Lexi?

"With Leah?" Leslie pressed. "Did you ask her out?"

"Oh, shit." It seemed like a lifetime ago. "No. I didn't." I recoiled from the memory. With how colossally I'd fucked up it would be a miracle if I ever got another chance.

"Chickened out again, aye?" Liam's grin grew wider.

"I did not! I made a tactical withdraw-" I sighed. "You know what? I'm not having this discussion again"

"Sure. Sure. That's what you said last time. So, what are you going to do? You gonna try again?"

"Something like that." I shifted the heft of my backpack. Even now I could feel the weight of the book. "This time I have a secret weapon."

I don't think I payed attention to a single word said the entire first period. It was like I could feel the book staring at me through my bag. I flexed my fingers around my pen as I scribbled ideas in my geography book. Now that I knew what that thing was, I wasn't going to go anywhere near it until I knew damn well what I intended to write.

One thing was clear - this thing was dangerous. As nice as it was to have mom back, the effect on Lexi had been far beyond anything I could have predicted. I wasn't being yelled at, sure, but she was acting like an entirely different person. I sighed. And I still didn't quite know how to feel about what had happened this morning.

The worst part was that I was still so fucking horny. My brain still kept trying to figure out how I could use the damn thing to get laid.

It would be so easy. I could make it so that the Libby Johnson, the head cheerleader - hell the entire team - was hopelessly addicted to my cock. Why even stop there? I could make it so that everybody in school were slutty girls.

But no. Who knows what kind of damage that would do. Sure, I end up getting laid, but if I have to ruin someone else's life to do it? Not worth it.

So then what did I use the book for? Did I make myself rich? Powerful? Popular? I could have anything.

I could have Leah.

I sighed wistfully. It would be so easy. Five little words: Leah Gardner loves Lucas Baker.

But then what? We spend the rest of our lives together with me knowing it wasn't real? No, I didn't want that. I wanted to stack the deck in my favor, sure, but I wanted it to be genuine.

I'm a romantic. Sue me.

So, what was I going to do with the book then? I grit my teeth. I couldn't even fix the humiliation that was yesterday, could I? If that hadn't happened, I'd have never found the book. What then?

I clacked my fingers against the desk. What did I really know about Leah? Her history, her past? Not as much as I'd like. I hated to admit it, but Liam was right. I had barely spoken to her

She was one of the smartest girls in the class, head of the debate and track teams, and not someone who cared about all the bullshit school politics. She had this devil-may-care way of speaking where she just bared the shining light of her soul to anyone who would listen. The other girls... none of them gave a fuck about anything, they had this ironic dismissal that distanced them from the world. Leah... Leah was just so genuine.

Of course, it helped that she was hot. Like, smolderingly hot. But I liked to believe that my infatuation was deeper than that.

So how was I supposed to win her over? The period ended before I had my answer.

Things got worse in AP Chem. Leah was front and center while I was back and to the left, next to Leslie. Whenever I looked up my gaze was drawn to her. Today she had her hair up in a messy ponytail and I could see the oh-so-perfect curve of her neck.

Maybe I was going about this the wrong way. I could rewrite history. Think of all the good I could do. Sure, I could make my own life better, but didn't I owe it to the world to try to make other people's lives better too? I could fix atrocities and minimize disasters.

Jesus, how would I even begin to approach that though? No, best to start small.

I could be like Leah's fairy godmother. I could fulfill her every wish. Make the world see her the way I did. Hell, I could give her gold and jewels and flowers - make her the richest, most successful person in the world.

Except... what - specifically - was I going to do? Make her the most beautiful girl in school? She already was, even if some people didn't seem to think it. Was I going to fix her every woe? I didn't know enough about her homelife to make any calls there. I could make her popular, but she had never really wanted that.

I tried to think. The only people who didn't get along with her were the cheerleaders. They didn't like the fact that someone like her - someone who wasn't even trying - could so frequently steal their spotlight. They had tried to sabotage her once or twice but she had just laughed it off. Still, rumor had it some nasty stuff went down. That's why she generally didn't go to any of the big parties. I clenched my fist. A girl like her didn't deserve that kind of crap. It was the least I could do to fix it.