It’s History Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the book.

- The History of Leah Anne Gardner, According to Lucas Baker. -

"Ever since freshman year, no one has ever been able to deny that Leah is the sexiest girl in school. Despite their occasional jealousy, there has never been bad blood between Leah and the cheer team. They've always admired her, viewing her good looks and positive attitude as something to aspire towards instead of fight against."

There. That was good wasn't it? I frowned. It felt so uninspiring. It felt like such a small thing, such a tiny use of this vast power. But still, a step in the right direction.

I tried to be quite as I closed the book, but there was that same rush of wind and flash of light. I slid down in my seat, expecting all eyes on me, but no one seemed to have noticed.

Had it worked? I looked over. Leah was gone. Her seat had been filled by another. The whole class had reshuffled, but Leah was nowhere to be seen.

Oh no.

I leaned over and nudged Leslie. "Hey, where'd Leah go?" I whispered.

"Who?"

"Leah Gardner?"

"Uhg." Leslie rolled her eyes. "Probably off fucking some guy behind the bleachers? Don't tell me your still pining for her."

"What?" my heart pounded.

"Yeah, come on, dude, that girl's like the biggest slut in school."

The bell rang.

My stomach lurched into the back of my throat. Leslie was saying something, but I couldn't hear her over the blood pounding in my ears. I ran down to the lunchroom. What had that stupid book done? What had I done?

Leah normally sat with the debate team during lunch. Today though there was no sign of her. I had to be sure she was alright. Was she just late? I scanned the room as students flooded in. She had to be somewhere.

There she was. Sitting near the window with the cheerleaders, all done up in raiderette gold alongside the rest of the team. She was laughing at something Libby Johnson was saying. She may have looked different, but she still had that same beautiful laugh.

And oh my god did she ever look different. The Leah I knew had a natural elegance around her. She never needed to do anything to look stunning. This Leah though, she had taken that foundation and run with it.

Normally she dressed like she was the one girl in school who wasn't trying to show anything off, but now, now she put all those other girls to shame. Her clothes were tightly tailored to accentuate the curve of her already bodacious body and her makeup turned the angelic innocence of her face sinfully seductive. Her hair, now strawberry blonde, spilled along her head in loose salacious curls.

She had always tried to downplay her breasts, but now they were front and center. I'd never seen them so large, so forward. They were perfect. Her shirt was cut to exquisitely expose, tantalize and revel in their artistic symmetry between the sleeves of her shirt and the her dangling hair. That outfit didn't just put her body on display, it curated it.

The rest of the cheerleaders seemed to be dressed equally slutty, though none were able to pull it off as well as her. I just stood there staring, my hormones screaming at me as I tried to make sense of what I was thinking.

"Oh no." said Liam, planting an arm around my shoulder as he walked up beside me. "I know that look."

"What look?"

"That forlorn look in your eyes. You've got it bad for the head cheerleader, don't you? Don't do it man. She's hot, but she's not worth it."

"Huh?"

"Who am I kidding, she's probably totally worth it. You've heard what they say about her. Blowjobs like that are worth the heartbreak. I hear she was taking the lacrosse team three at a time in the alley behind school the other day."

"Hey!" My fist tightened as I threw his arm off. I was this close to decking him here and now. "Don't you talk about her like that."

"What?" he laughed. "It's true. Come on, it's no secret. She's slept with, like, half the school. Total nymphomaniac. She's the sexiest bitch on campus and no one can say otherwise. I understand the attraction, I really do, but she's not looking to settle down you know? Get those hearts out of your eyes or you'll get hurt again."

"She's not..." I swallowed my anguish. "She's not like that."

"Isn't she though? You heard what happened at Logan's party, right? Face it, the girl's a slut. I'm just looking out for you, man. Remember what happened last time?"

I didn't.

I swallowed tightly and I looked back over at her, rage percolating through a solution of self doubt and regret.

She was talking to Lance, the swim team captain, running a finger along his chest and liking what she was seeing. There was a salacious smoulder in her eyes, but something was missing. Where was that glimmer of awareness? Where was that sharpness of gaze? Where was my Leah?

What had I done?

To be continued.



= Chapter 3 =

I watched in mute horror as the girl of my dreams flirted with the captain of the swim team.

No, it wasn't even flirting. Flirting implies subtlety. This was wanton and purposeful. This was seduction.

And why? Because I thought I'd be helping her by making her more popular? Because I thought the world should know how great she was? Well now they did. I wanted to turn away, I wanted to be sick, I wanted to believe that this wasn't happening, but I couldn't.

"Ooh, who are we staring at?" Leslie slid up to the table and sat down next to Liam and I, completing our little trio. "Also," she elbowed me in the ribs, "way to run off without me, asshole."

"Sorry."

"Lucas has fallen for Leah Gardner!" Liam grinned like it was the juiciest bit of gossip he'd heard all year. "It's tragic!"

"What, again? I don't know what you guys see in a bimbo like her."

"Boobs, mostly." Liam squeezed the air in front of him. "Look at those things!"

"You're a pig, you know that? And you," she turned to me, "I thought better of you. Aren't you like, a self-proclaimed romantic? Shouldn't you be going for girls with a modicum of actual personality."

"I am!" Words failed me. "She's not..."

"I hear the whole reason we did so well at the last swim meet is because she promised that anyone who metaled would get to see her in a bikini." Lucas waggled his eyebrows. "I hear she gave a private little show to the relay team after they won the gold."

"Oh my god." I buried my head in my hands.

"Okay, for real though," Leslie took pity on me, "I know we like to give her a hard time about it, but let's be fair -- most of those rumors aren't true. "

"Wait," some of the color returned to my face. "they're not?"

"Shh." Liam closed his eyes. "Let me dream."

"Well, I mean," Leslie blushed. "That swim team one is. She gets around, sure. And you heard what happened at Logan's party, right? But it's not like she's sucking guys off left and right."

"I was just worried... she wasn't in AP Chem."

Leslie snorted. "What, her? In advanced placement? No, the only reason she hasn't flunked out entirely is because she's taking the cheerleaders to nationals this year."

My heart fell.

"I hear she's been sleeping with the teachers for better grades." Liam added.

"It must be nice having a brain that runs on porn logic." Leslie rolled her eyes.

"You know, it really is." he laughed. She dug an foot into his shin.

"It's a shame," Leslie took out an apple and inspected it. "She used to be a really bright kid in middle school."

"What happened?"

"What happened is that she looks like that." she gestured. "Even as a freshman everybody was drooling all over her. Of course she's gonna fall in with the wrong crowd. It was only a matter of time before the cheer team adopted her as their little mascot. I guess she never really tried to fight it. Now they all work their butts off to try to outslut each other." Leslie sighed. "And when you've got that going for you, you don't exactly need good grades."

"What about the debate team? The track team?"

"What about them?" She bit the apple in half.

I felt like I was falling through a black void. Everything was spinning out of control. I had wanted to help make her life a little easier, not turn her into some kind of bimbo slut. I had to fix this.

I hoisted my bag onto the table and pulled out the book.

"What's this?" asked Leslie.

"Dude, are you seriously studying during lunch?"

I ignored them. I looked at the words I'd written. Just like the ones from last night, they were now typeset onto the page. I could hardly focus. I looked from the book up to Leah and back again.

When I had written that she was the sexiest girl in school I had meant the most beautiful, not... not that she was some kind of nymphomaniac. Everything must have snowballed out of control from there.

I could just imagine the way her life playing out differently, abandoning track in favor of cheer, too busy with her rapidly blossoming sexuality and busy party schedule to study or do homework. All of her intelligence and wit, wasted. All because I thought I'd be doing her a favor?

No. I wasn't going to stand for it. This wasn't the Leah I knew. I had to fix this.

I took an eraser to the words I had written, slowly at first, and then more frantically, but the thick gothic letters refused to yield. I took out a pen and tried to cross it out, but the ink took no purchase. Even a sharpie rolled right off.

In desperation I started scratching at the text, but it was no good. I couldn't even make a mark. The changes I had made may as well have been carved in stone.

I turned the page.

It wouldn't let me change something I'd already written? Fine, I'd just have to write something new.

- The History of Leah Anne Gardener according to Lucas Baker. -

I wrote down the first thing I could think of.

"Despite being the sexiest girl in school and popular with the cheerleaders, Leah has still always cared about her studies. She found a way to reconcile her burgeoning sexuality with her academic life, and has never let the former dissuade her from the latter."

There... that should fix things, right? I spun my pen. What if it wasn't enough?

"While it's been difficult at times, Leah's studious hard-working nature has ensured that she's always been head of all her classes and the captain of both the debate team and the track team."

I spun my pen again. I hated to do this next part.

"As of last week, Leah has become Lucas Baker's tutor in the subject of AP Chem. She's excited by the prospect and eager to open up to him."

It was cheating, yes, but that should give me an excuse to talk to her, right? It would at least ensure she was in that class. If I could get her to tell me more about her, maybe I could figure out what had changed. Maybe I could fix it better.

I read back over everything I'd written. I couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Who knew what kind of damage even one misspelled word could have? I hesitated. Was I sure I even wanted to go through with this? I was horrified that in trying to fix things I might just screw things up worse.

But could I ever live with myself if I didn't try at all?

I closed the book. There was the wind and the clap and the blinding flash.

"Lucas?" Liam's voice seemed distant.

"Huh?"

My vision returned to the sight of my two friends staring at me in concern.

"Put the book away, dude, you're scaring us."

I looked over at where Leah had been sitting. She was still with the popular kids, she was still gorgeous, but she was wearing her glasses again and was studying a textbook rather than a boy. She seemed so wise.

She glanced up, choosing that one moment out of all the thousands that I had stared at her to look in my direction. I froze. She smiled and waved. I melted.

It had worked! She knew who I was! All the butterflies in my stomach were now a fluttering in my heart.

I blushed as I waved back. Libby Johnson scowled at me from next to her. Leah turned back to her book as the cheerleaders around her continued their gossip. I guess being more studious didn't mean she wasn't a part of the cheer team. I wondered where she found the time.

I wanted to run up and talk to her, I wanted to see that everything was okay, but the memories of yesterday still haunted me. There was no way I could even begin to approach her, especially with all those cheer girls there. I'd have to wait until I saw her in Honors English class fourth period - well, if she was still in it that is.

"Hey Leslie?"

"Yeah?" She looked up at me from an enormous thermos of spaghetti.

"What do you think of Leah Gardner?"

"She's alright I guess? For a cheerleader. I still can't believe you got her to tutor you."

"Yeah dude!" Liam held up a hand for a high five. "Half the guys in school would kill to be in your position."

I reached across the table and slapped some skin. It felt disingenuous. I hadn't earned it, but I was just glad Leah seemed mostly back to normal.

It was only then, disaster averted, that I realized how hungry I was.

I shoved the book back into my bag and pulled out the lunch Lexi had made for me, blushing a little at the big cutesy heart she had drawn on it. Inside was tupperware containing macaroni and cheese, a fried egg, two slices of bread and a triple chocolate brownie. I laughed. Lexi and I used to eat sandwiches like this all the time when we were little.

I assembled the thing and took a bite. It was every bit as delicious as I remembered.

Underneath it all was an unsealed envelope labeled 'Dessert'. I opened it up as I munched on the sandwich, then choked as I saw what was in it.

Lexi, sprawled sensuously on her bed, her humongous tits straining against a translucent negligee, stared lustfully up at me from a series of photos. Her pose grew more seductive and revealing with each picture until it approached and then past the point of pornographic.

"Nice!" grinned Liam, grabbing one. "Dude, your sister is so hot!"

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Come on, dude, share the goods. You get to see her everyday. I'll trade you a pudding cup for them?"

Leslie just rolled her eyes. "You two are terrible. You're both striving for the unobtainable. It's not healthy."

"Guys like us, Leslie," Liam laughed, "we take what we can get. Fantasy is all we have. I dare you to find a girl who would be interested in those such as we."

She opened her mouth to argue, but just shook her head instead.

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation. Leah had stood up. Oh my god, she was walking this way.

"Hey Lucas." she waved. "I know we had booked tomorrow, but I was wondering if you'd be okay to move our first session to tonight?"

She was talking to me. Oh my god, she was talking to me. I was so surprised that I didn't even have time to fuck it up.

"Yes!" I coughed and tried to sound cool. "Yes, of course. Tonight sounds great!"

"Great. I'll uh..." she looked down at the table and noticed the pictures of Lexi. I didn't think it was possible for me to turn redder than I had yesterday, and yet I managed. Leah, heavenly creature that she is, just played it off like it was nothing. "I'll see you after class." she winked and walked off.

I felt faint. My gaze lingered on the athletic sway of her ass. I'd died and gone to heaven.

"Oh my god." sighed Leslie. "Could you be any more of a guy?"

"S-shut up." I blushed.

The rest of the day was an agonizing mix of excitement and trepidation. Each second between me and that final bell seemed to drag by like an hour, and yet, unable to focus on anything besides my trepidation, it seemed to be coming all too soon.

Honors english was the last class of the day. It was in that one room where the AC had never worked. As always, Leah sat up at the front. I was glad to see her there. I didn't know what changes the book had made, but the closer this Leah was to the one I had known, the better.

I had worried some trace of the bimbo cheerleader might linger, but if anything, she seemed smarter than ever. She was the first to jump at the teacher's prompts, first to contribute in discussion or read passages. I sighed wistfully. She was amazing.

What was especially amazing though was that skirt of hers. I couldn't help but look. It seemed so short, so perfectly designed to give just a tantalizing view of the skin above her thigh-highs. Was it shorter than yesterday's? It was hard to say. Different material, different cut. Ah, now here was something worth analyzing. Would that I could take a ruler and map her every ratio.

The heat must have been getting to her, she kept adjusting the hem. It was subtle, sure, perhaps a millimeter at a time, but with each gentle little tug she showed the world more and more of that flush forbidden flesh.

Her heel bounced impatient as the final centuries sloughed past. It looked as though that skirt would fly away at any moment.

Finally, the bell rang. I couldn't put my books away fast enough.

"You ready?" She asked, the crowd around us fading away.

I wasn't. I don't think I ever could be. Not really.

We talked about english as we worked our way over to my locker so I could grab my chem books. Well, she was talking about english, I was nodding along and trying not to say anything I'd regret.

"Anyway," she concluded, "I really can't wait to get started. Honestly, I've been looking forward to this all day." She laughed. It was weird seeing her so excited - she was squirming in anticipation. Who gets that worked up over chem?

I just nodded dumbly.

"Here, let's use one of the classes. It's a little less comfortable," I tried not to stare at the way her butt stuck out as she poked a head into one of the nearby classrooms to see if it was empty, "but it'll save us a trip. Come on. More time to get down to business."

"Sure?"

We stepped inside. I'd had social studies in here as a sophomore and hadn't been back since. It hadn't been that long ago but somehow it seemed much smaller than I remembered.

I sat down at one of the tables and pulled out my chem book.

Leah sat down on the table in front of me and spread her legs.

"What are you -" She wasn't wearing anything beneath.

"Thanks again for agreeing to move to tonight." she pulled her lacey white top off and tossed it onto a neighboring table. "I can't begin to tell you how much I needed this." She moaned as her hungry hands squeezed at the sizeable mounds of exposed flesh. The dark pink of her diamond-hard nipples were a stunning contrast to the white of her pushup bra. "I was helping the the debate team during lunch and I didn't get a chance to jill off like I normally do. Ah-" she let out a musical moan as she pinched one of her nipples. "I was dying during english."

I just stared in stunned silence.

"Sorry," she giggled. "Normally I'm not quite so uh, upfront about it, but... I don't know," she smiled that impossibly warm smile of hers. "there's just something about you that makes me want to open up to you," she licked her lips, "if you catch my drift."

She leaned back and pulled up the hem of her skirt, the smell of her arousal flooded my nostrils. A heady pheromone-laced miasma that triggered a deep instinctual part of me. Blood surged through my body all the harder.

She pressed forward, leaning towards me, one hand behind her back as - snap - her bra fell away and the lusty tits beneath swung free, waving an invitation right in front of my face. She grabbed one of them and groped at it roughly, catching a sweet nipple between her fingers and rolling it with her thumb.

"You like?" she winked.

I nodded. What else could I do?

"I'm glad." she laughed. "I've just been so fucking horny today for some reason." Her hips bucked and rolled at the air. "I had to struggle not to fuck myself silly with a pencil last period while you and half the class were watching." she bit her lip and let out a hot breath. "Fuck, that would have been so hot. Mr. Lewis would have totally freaked."