All Comments on 'It’s Independence Day'

by DavidPatrick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NRMathisNRMathisover 5 years ago
Glad you're back

I thought you had left Literotica. I'm glad you didn't. You have been one of my inspirations on this site. In fact, Tale as Old as Time was what inspired me to write my first story for this site, One Day at a Time. Thanks for doing what you do here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Also glad you are back!

Missed seeing stories from you. Always well written and enjoyable. Delighted to see an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story!

The story was Hot! But very Taboo!! I guess that was one of the things that made it so Hot!

Freddy's mature, yet naive, description explained what they shared, at least for himself! It was likely more both ways if honesty of feelings had come into play! It was definitely more to YouK, as the way he left without even saying goodbye indicated! I think it scared him what he was feeling for Freddy. I doubt that it will be a healthy thing for his 25 year marriage with Steven. I was bothered by the Chances arrangement they had all along, but when Kevin messaged and let him know he was so much in Lust he was staying longer, it had to smart for Steven! Getting together initially was very Hot, but Kevin certainly took full advantage of the "Chance" unexpected encounter! But who can blame him? Maybe after 25 years the fire is gone, and there is no longer an issue of Jealousy! Seems kind of Sad to me! It would not surprise me if by the next Holiday get together, (STNY) Kevin would no longer be in a committed relationship with Steven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG, OMG, OMG!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I refreshed the Gay Male page and saw your name at the top. You are still around!!! I don't want to exhaust the planet's supply of exclamation marks so I won't use any more. You are one of my favorite authors here and certainly one of the reasons I even started reading this site in the first place. You are one of the few truly great writers. I still cry a little when I remember Zinger. Welcome back! (Sorry) And now I will proceed to read the story, which I'm sure will be fantastic like all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

“These are not aspirational” — love it! This was a hot, well-written and highly realistic story... I almost wish his sister had caught him. It’s good for women to be confronted with the stark reality of gay male sex: i.e. that guys can have hot, intensely satisfying sex WITHOUT a woman being involved. (Years ago when I was 18 I was minutes away from being caught by my then 20 y.o. sister... now twenty plus years later I’ve always wondered what would’ve happened had she caught me being fucked.)

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 5 years ago
Nope, not this time

Well crafted story. I just didn't like Kevin or Freddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How is this not rated higher? 5* from me. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Just as satisfying as your other works. Wish you would publish so we could purchase your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, I'm dumb....

STNY??

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickover 5 years agoAuthor
You’re Not Dumb

Same Time Next Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you going to continue this?

If this is something you are considering, then I would be happy. I loved it. Reading a story like yours with practically no typos and by someone who clearly knows the English language is so refreshing. Plus, the story was intense and the sex was hot, and a lot. You piqued our curiousity when you sort of hinted this could become more than a Chance for the narrator. Great to know that this weekend turned out so much better than the prior two. Even if you do not continue this story, please continue to post your stories here. I am so in love with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

It’s been much too long since your last entry. Your absence was noticed, I’ve missed you. Thank you for what you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good!

Yes!! This is what literotica stories should look and feel like! Uncomplicated storyline with lots and lots of hot sex ... Sorry, I need a cleanup break now:)

One minor neat-pick - go over the story and check your verbs. It is hard to tell a story in a present tense, so in quite a few places you slide back to the past one. It looks odd when you have both in the same sentence.

But it is a definite 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

To the Anon from 8/29/18

I don't think the marriage will fall apart over this, more likely next year they BOTH get to enjoy a Chance with Freddy. We don't know much about what Steven likes, but two rather versatile guys should be enough to make this work for everybody.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 5 years ago
Love this!

All of your stories are excellent -- great writing, interesting characters, and steamy sex. This one was especially fun. You kept it light, but there was no lack of drama, tension, or realism. I love that Freddy has a 5-inch cock -- that detail made it more plausible than it they both had huge eight-inchers. The age difference? As a guy in his mid-40s, this was a dream cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STNY?

As for the next year, I see it playing out in one of a few ways. 1) Steven blocks anything more from happening since UK did push the Chance a bit too far, 2) Freddy has someone new and this was a one-time only memory, 3) Jamal is single again and joins Freddy, UK and Steven for a hot foursome, 4) Freddy and Jamal decide they’re a couple and don’t attend in 2019 (leaving UK - with or without Steven - to entice Zack into experimenting). Another chapter perhaps, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous