All Comments on 'It’s Only Being Photographed Pt. 03'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pip46pip46about 4 years ago
Can’t wait

Please hurry with the next part, you can’t just leave it like that

SWT3SWT3about 4 years ago
Great transition

Part 2 seemed to drag but this one flows very well. Thanks for teasing us on what cums next. You have me wondering if John is getting some on the side and what that will mean for the story.

By the way, the short description of conventional relationships that are so hot during the romance period and fall off to nothing followed by experimentation certainly follows my experience. Of course, I am older so like Sophie, I am wondering if the process goes quicker with Millenials.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't Stop Now

This story is in the top 5 best stories Ive read. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story build up

Enjoying the build up of the story. Can't wait for Sophie to have sex with Jay.

Then have Sophie add couples as a project John and Jay posing leading to

a threeway with Sophie. Then have it as a plan by John and Sophie that led

the whole photo session as their plan for a threeway then add in Peter 🤔

Thanks for writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not very good

In serious need of a proofreader. Incorrect grammar. ( her rude bits?) Lack of punctuation. Poor/lame dialogue etc. Interesting plot line tho.

2 stars

DragonRider55

westjayne495westjayne495about 4 years agoAuthor
Tell me

The errors

windmereheaterwindmereheaterabout 4 years ago

This is terrific, well-written with great character development. Kudos, especially with what the abrupt ending foreshadows wrt Sophie's planned subjugation of Jay. Leave the guys out of it. There's more than enough opportunity for a full exploration of Jay's reluctant training by Sophie. If you need additional characters, perhaps consider that Sophie involves some of her young female friends to 'help out'.

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Delicious!

Are you as much of a delicious tease in real life as you are in writing like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess..

… I am the only one having a problem with her persistence. If that was a man who was as persistent as she was, I would cry rape. I guess because she is a woman, no does not really mean no and everyone is ok with that. I am all for consented fun, obviously Jayne is uncomfortable about the situation and she is not respecting her boundaries. Sophie is a vulture and a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another titilating chapter. Am loving the angst your generating in Jay as she acting on her sexual needs. Has so many possibilities going forward. 5 stars again.

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

Jayne is a throbbingly vital, sexual person. She is conflicted by the clash of conventional roles with her physical and emotional need for intense sexual experience. On top of that, she resents John's wheedling manipulations to get her to pursue that experience -- but for his gratification, not hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...