It’s Only Being Photographed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

"I've got all my gear Jay," Sophie said as we had breakfast together, quite early around eight as we had both been woken up by the guys who had insisted on an early night on the Saturday explaining it was a big competition the next day and they were leaving at seven.

"For what?" I asked rather naively.

"Our session."

"What session?"

"Our photographic session."

"Not another exam is it?"

"No, the practicals are all finished it's just theories and lectures now."

"So why another session."

"Because Mrs West, we have the time and we enjoyed it last time didn't we?" she said finishing her toast and coffee and staring into my eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea Sophie."

"Why not?" she asked with a totally innocent air.

"Sophie I am in my forties; I am your boyfriend's mother and I am straight."

"What do you mean straight?" she asked picking up the coffee pot, leaning forward and filling my cup. I expect she knew that as she did that the neck of the mid-thigh length tee shirt would gape and that would attract my attention. I tried not to look but of course I did and I saw her pert breasts capped by her dark, prominent nipples. I gulped. Looking up she saw that I was looking.

"So am I Jay."

"What?"

"Straight, just like you."

"And what's that?" I asked flustered as I sipped my coffee.

"Jay don't let's sod about, you enjoyed the last photo session as much as I did, didn't you?"

"I don't know how much you enjoyed it do I?"

"You know what I mean and when you got into it you did didn't you be truthful."

"Well yes I did."

"And what happened after."

"That's different."

"No Jayne, no it's not different, it's all part of the same thing."

"How do you mean the same thing?"

"We've been through that Jayne, it was a natural, very natural follow up to that amazing session."

"But I should not have done it."

"Why not you needed and wanted to get off didn't you? That was obvious as I saw how heavily you came."

"But I am married and your boy friend's mother."

"And a woman Jayne, above all else you are a woman and a very beautiful and sexy one at that."

"Don't say that, I am middle aged and you are just a young woman, it's wrong."

"No, it wasn't or isn't wrong, we are two women and we both have womanly needs."

Up until a few weeks ago I would have objected to that and told her not to say such things but in our new parallel relationship it was fair game so I merely whimpered.

"Yes Sophie."

In more sane moments outside that relationship I would often wonder how a twenty-year-old girl could have such an influence on me. I could pose that question but had no answers.

"Ok then Jay, where shall I set up the lights?"


12