All Comments on 'It’s Only Being Photographed Pt. 04'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing work!

A fantastic read. The sex is beautifully written and hugely erotic, while the emotional conflict convincingly expressed. Thank you for writing this.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Loving it....

A fabulous 4th chapter of the two women consummating their passion and desire for each other. It was great to read how Jaynes reservation of lesbian sex melted as she was brilliantly seduced by Sophie and surrendered her body and mind to the feelings of another woman.

I hope the series continues and we hear more of these two golf widows enjoying each other and getting even more comfortable with their situation.

Five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
keep it going

very good writing. I don't give many 5s but this belongs on the Mt RUSHMORE of stories

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
Beautifully Erotic!

Excellent! Well done...and so damn sexy.....

scubasam61scubasam61about 4 years ago
More please

I am enjoying the build up of this love story between Sophie and Jay.

I also appreciated how Jayne thought her Son and Sophie screwing

on the beach was sensual and she was thinking of his penis.

One thought that Peter during their trip, expressed interest in his mom, mentioned

it to Sophie and Sophie seduced Jayne to bring Peter in the mix.

Mother son photo project for Sophie 👍😀.

Then the husband is brought into a family photo session including Sophie

with eventually the four having sex with each other.

Thanks for writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a thought.

Talk to your husbands, you will be shock at how free you will feel after a talk. You can enjoy Tuna and Oysters to you hearts desire. Jayne can you imagine yoir husband enjoying sohpie

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 4 years ago
Gorgeous!

The beautifully paced and deliciously sensual seduction narrated here is one of the best things of yours that I have read!

Marixxx

lgb400lgb400almost 4 years ago
Next Chapter

I love the series and hope another chapter is cumming

HardBenHardBenalmost 4 years ago
SENSATIONAL

This has been a thoroughly erotic, yet beautifully sensual and romantic series.

Fabulous writing - and I almost feel as if I have been there the whole time watching.

Now, like Sophie, I feel a little sad as to where things might go.

Amazingly erotic fantasy (or perhaps reality???)

Thanks so much for sharing Jayne

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I love a story with great character development where the sex isn't the main point, but rather a part of the relationship. Great job!

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

A little bit overlong (buildup of their intimacy is rather repetitive) and punctuation is a bit careless (particularly commas - or lack of them - and in the dialogue) but the overall idea is cool and the sex is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Is she going to eat her sons cum from the girlfriend, maybe even get caught together by the son??

Looking forward to the next chapter

justhorny2justhorny2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Great story.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Just reread this delightfully erotic piece with a poignant ending. Like the two protagonists, I wonder where this romantic relationship might go, but unlike some who have commented, I do not wish to imagine the husband and son becoming involved. More demanding of the author, I believe, is to see where Sophie and Jayne go, if you decide to add more (and I hope you do).

ArchivisticArchivisticover 2 years ago

Very well written: It's a pleasant change that a writer takes time to explore the emotions behind their characters actions, and doesn't rush headlong towards a physical resolution. Your story is very balanced and much more satisfying because of it.

LordDeanLordDeanabout 2 years ago

I hope you enjoyed writing "Its Only Being Photographed" as much as I enjoyed reading it. I have always been a fan of hearing about someone being somewhat coerced, but ending up enjoying whatever it is. Thank you for sharing

DavBooDavBooabout 2 years ago

A great sensual erotic build up to a sensational climax. Another great read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best stories I've read on this site. I love Jay as a character and how she is starting to become liberated. Heading straight to the next chapter. Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mom needs to eat her sons cum from his girlfriend, then mom and son and girlfriend need to spend a week away on vacation in a condo completely naked having consensual threesome sex with the son fucking the same hole he came from and licking his cum from it when finished. 5 rating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...