All Comments on 'It’s Only Dinner - A TRANSformation Pt. 01'

by SandyBottoms1855

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Excellent can’t wait for chapter two😍😍😍😍😍😍

Cora93Cora93about 3 years ago

love it! more plz!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 3 years ago
Excellent start

Now to tell us how the romance evolves over the next few months up to the wedding.

Like a runaway freight train? Or by one small mistake after another?

Keep writing, 5 stars.

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

I know some of those conflicting feelings you made it feel real ,nice writing looking for part 2 ! All*5* on this one.

daveflydaveflyabout 3 years ago

i love these stories,fantasizing i’m Mellissa❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to come and acquaint myself with your story; I just read part three.

Good outline for the basis of the story and characters. No superfluous details to muddle the waters.

Did have some confusion with the bread in the kitchen. Might that have been a bird? The bread was quickly followed with a drumstick reference.

You do need to watch your punctuation. Short sentences usually need none. Longer sentences require punctuation when the tone or focus changes. You had one, which I am not going to retreat and locate, that had a comma when not required. Just a little off-putting.

This puts me more in line with part three, which I quite liked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The weird dialog and slurs kinda ruined it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyBottoms1855@SandyBottoms1855
Channeling my depraved thoughts and boundless fantasies into written word. I feel I am a good storyteller still refining my skillset. I am mindful of intentional character arc and continuity. My hope is that people connect with my characters and live out their fantasies throu...