It’s Possible to be a Bad Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several inappropriate images formed in my mind, but before I could dismiss them, Brooke said she was done and stood up quickly. Her bikini was small and tied loosely at the sides. It shifted and for a moment it slipped lower and I saw most of her shaved mons, but just shy of her slit. She grabbed it and tugged it back up.

"Oops. That's what you get when trying to tie a bikini when drunk."

She untied it and fumbled to tie it again. Then moved closer.

"You do it." She turned sideways and handed me the ties.

I took them, and my mind reeled. Part of me wanted to accidentally on purpose drop the ties. Another part of me wanted to pull the ties apart so I could peek in to see her pussy. But the largest part wanted to tug the other tie loose and throw the bottoms away. Then plant my mouth on her pussy until she screamed out her ecstasy, then bend her over the side of the hot tub and fuck her senseless.

My hands trembled at the intensity of the images and my fingers brushed against her perfect buttocks while I tied the knot tight.

"Thanks." she replied and bent over to kiss the top of my head. My eyes were glued to her boobs as they swung in front of me. "Give me a hand getting out?"

I stood without thinking and took her hand to steady her as she stepped out of the tub. Her smile widened as she looked down and saw my erection tenting my bathing suit.

"Looks like I have one fan already."

I dropped back into the water as she hurried off, giggling. I swore as I saw how little of her ass was covered by her bikini. Then I did something I swore I'd never do. I returned to my room and got naked and wanked while thinking about Brooke.

We were back in the hot tub and I'd just finished re-tying her bikini, only this time she turned and insisted I re-tie the other side. She tugged on the ties and I only just caught them, but it made no difference. Brooke tugged on the side I'd just refastened and pulled the bottoms away.

I was looking at her ripe peach, and my mouth watered to taste it. Then the bikini top was gone and her perfect breasts appeared. But only for a moment as she knelt and reached out to tug on the cord to my trunks. I sat on the side of the tub as her mouth engulfed me and started to suck.

I started to cum and ruin the fantasy. Swearing at myself and the mess I'd made, I went to the bathroom to clean up. Guilt hit me, but it was already too late. I knew that if Brooke really took that job, then at some point I'd be unable to resist the temptation to visit the bar and watch her. I'd feel like the worst human on the planet, but some things are inevitable.

As I brushed my teeth, I remembered the mental image of Brooke making love with her mouth on my dick. I shivered at how realistic it was. When I came downstairs the next day, I found Brooke in the kitchen drinking black coffee.

"Hope you don't mind. Mom ran out and I see little of her these days."

"Fine." I replied and helped myself to a coffee. Watching as her lips moved to hug the edge of the mug, I remembered my fantasy.

"You ok?" she asked, and I set aside that memory.

Just because I'd turned into a pervert didn't mean I wanted my relationship to change with Brooke. Especially as she was alone in the trailer so much. If she needed my help, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

"Sure, just a little worried about your mom. She's gone a little gaga about her new asshole boyfriend."

I'd seen that before and watched how she'd be hurt after she discovered the guy was just using her. Brooke took her coffee and promised to return the mug.

Over the next couple of weeks, I don't think I saw Mary once. Each time I saw Brooke, she seemed extra friendly to me and I felt bad for thinking of her, just like any other man. She was more than a hot teenage girl. She was a caring and warm young woman, one I'd known and cared for, for a long time.

She came to me to ask my advice about jobs and I was glad she never mentioned dancing again. Then one day I found her cleaning my kitchen but distracted. I asked her about it.

"It's Mom. She thinks she's pregnant and her boyfriend has asked her to move in."

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean, he's got a big house, hasn't he?"

"True, but the invitation was just for mom. He thinks that as I'm 18, I should look out for myself. So my need to get a job just jumped up my priorities."

"I can reduce or stop the rent..."

She waved her hand. "Thanks, but I still need money for food and gas."

"Let me know if I can help?"

Hours later, I noticed Mary and her boyfriend at the trailer collecting her clothes. Mary gave Brooke an emotional hug and slipped her daughter some cash. I saw the boyfriend scowl, but did not say anything.

Brooke sent me a text 'Did you mean it when you offered to help?'

'Of course,' I replied.

'Good, I'll come around this evening and you can help me.'

Around 7 pm, Brooke let herself into the house with a sports bag over her shoulder.

"Hey, Tom. Before you say anything or get annoyed, I decided to take that job at Flannigan's."

"Really? Stripping?"

"I really need the money. Now more than ever."

"I can lend you a couple of grand if you want."

"Thanks, but I don't want to be like mom. No, I want to earn my cash fair and square. So I need you to assess my audition dance."

"Excuse me?"

"I told you I need to audition and I need a guy's perspective on what I do."

"But why me?"

"Tom, you're the only guy in the world whose opinion I trust fully. If I did this for a boyfriend, he'd say it was great because he knew he'd be getting sex afterwards. Please?" She pleaded, and despite my misgivings, I caved.

"Give me a few minutes to get ready." She hurried off to the kitchen, and I sat trying to figure out how to stop this.

Music started playing, and she strutted out from the kitchen. She was wearing knee-length boots and black shorts, with a navy shirt with a gold police badge stencilled on one of the breast pockets. On the plastic belt was a nightstick and handcuffs, and on her head was a cheap police cap with a badge. The shirt was tied up, exposing her midriff, and buttoned low enough to show her cleavage.

I'd never actually watched her dance before and she was lithe flexible and sinuous. She used the heavy oak pillar that supported the house like a pole to spin around. Lots of thrusting her hips from side to side and bending to show off her ass and cleavage.

She slipped off her shirt to reveal a skimpy black bikini underneath. On one breast was another stencilled police badge I thought was a nice touch. She squatted with her back to the oak pillar and let her legs open wide, before standing and taking out her nightstick.

She slapped it against her palm a few times before holding it above her head and pointed down. Tilting her head up, she extended her tongue and caressed the tip. Suddenly my dick woke up swearing what the fuck was going on and paying intense attention. I'd been trying to suppress that reaction. But the image from my fantasy overrode my willpower.

Brooke moved the nightstick between her breasts and pressed them together and rubbed them up and down. Jesus, the girl was good, and she was only just starting. She lowered the nightstick and rubbed it over her crotch. Miming ecstatic pleasure. I was feeling rather hot and regretted just wearing sweatpants. But I never knew this was about to happen.

She strutted over to me and handed me the stick and instructed me to hold it out steady in front of me. Then she turned and backed into it. Bouncing it off where her bum hole would be several times. On her fourth bump, she misjudged it and instead of hitting her bum; it slipped between her legs and over her crotch.

She faltered in her dance for a moment, and I saw a shiver pass through her before she danced away. At the pillar, she kept her back to me and pulled her shorts off and down to her ankles without bending her knees. I suppressed a groan as her naked backside was split by a thin string between her buttocks.

She turned to face me and the bikini bottoms didn't as much cover her sex, but virtually light it up with neon signs saying 'here it is'. Brooke ran her hand suggestively over the front, then continued to dance. It was getting towards the end of the song and she shrugged off the top and I saw her breasts fully for the first time.

I couldn't imagine better. Topped with rosy pink and very hard nipples. Brooke ran her hands over them and let out a moan that I was sure was only partially faked. With one hand on the pillar, she stepped towards me with a look on her face that made me feel like the only other person on the planet.

But at the last moment, she spun away to face the pillar. Setting her feet at least 3 feet apart, she bent over and I could have shot my load at what I saw. The pouch of her panties barely covered her lips, and I wanted to leap up and tear it off. She rocked her hips from side to side, then stood up and turned to face me. Blowing me a kiss as the last bars of the music ended.

I was stunned and blown away and horny as fuck. Pointless jealousy warred through me at the thought she'd do that for other men. Men who just wanted to fuck her. Although at that moment I could not claim that wasn't high in my mind. I shook my head to clear it as she looked at me for my reaction.

As seconds ticked by, she looked worried and I realised I needed to speak.

"Amazing. Stunning. Graceful, and if I can say it, very sexy."

"Really? You think the manager of the club will like it?" She bounced up and down in excitement and it did some wonderful things to her boobs.

"He'd have to be dead from the neck down, not to be blown away."

She came over to me, seemingly unconcerned about her near nudity, and took the nightstick.

"I'll have to be careful about that nightstick. If I give it to an audience member and forget about it until after I've got the shorts off. I'm pretty sure they could stick it inside me really easily. These bottoms are tiny. She pressed her hand over them for emphasis.

"Might be better not to do that bit."

"You might be right. I was really wound up before I started and when it brushed over my pussy, I had a little climax."

"Oh." I replied.

She put the nightstick on her clothes and put another song on.

"Now for part two of the audition. The lap dance."

"Erm."

"Come on Tom, you don't want me to go to the interview unprepared, do you? You always said preparation was key."

Before I could say it wasn't what I meant in this case. She was straddling me, sitting on my legs. My hands, panicking that my brain would do something stupid, quickly forced themselves under my legs. Brooke's perfect breasts were only inches away, and I wanted to touch them. To kiss and lick them. To grow old and die between them.

"Relax Tom and enjoy this." She put her hand to my chest and pushed me back onto the sofa.

Then gyrated and flicked her hair about. Her breasts swayed with her body and her hips inched higher up my legs. Suddenly she lifted up and pressed her breasts against either side of my face briefly, then spun around and sat down again.

This time, her backside slipped backward up my thighs, and I cringed as she got closer to my erection. There was nothing I could do about it now. I couldn't try to trap it between my legs, and pulling it upright would likely mean it poked out of the waistband of my sweatpants.

Brooke was rocking her head from side to side and she slipped back and froze as she had contacted my erection.

"Sorry!" I blurted.

"And for a minute, I was thinking you didn't like this? At least part of you does." She pressed back firmer and let out a purr.

"I didn't mean for this to happen." I said.

"Tom, this is the whole point. Guys don't go to a strip bar for chicken wings. So now I know if I can get that reaction from you, I can get it from any guy.

"Christ, Brooke, I'm only human."

"Relax, I like it." She gyrated her ass over my bulge more. "In fact, I love it. You know what Tom?"

"What."

"We're not in the club. Know what that means?"

"No."

"It means the rules about not touching me don't apply."

"But..."

"No buts, only butts." She replied and pressed harder against me and lay her head back over my shoulder.

Her exposed neck drew my eyes down to her chest. Her nipples looked achingly hard. Then I felt her grasp my wrist and pulled my hands free. I could have resisted more, but my mind was outvoted by my body. I might go to hell for this, but...

She pressed my hands onto her thighs and drew them up between her legs. Brooke shivered as my fingertips passed so close to her pussy. But she kept them moving up, across her flat stomach, and I took over. Moving my hands higher at my own speed.

She gasped as my hands touched her breasts. Then, as I squeezed them and brushed my thumbs over her nipples, she shuddered once, and then convulsed.

"Fuck, I can't believe I just had an orgasm just from you touching my tits."

She jumped up and turned around to drop down into my lap again, facing me. Her arms around my shoulders, her crotch just touching my erection.

"Tell me honestly, how long have you thought about touching me?"

"Longer than I should." I admitted, feeling horrible.

"Really, so you must have masturbated thinking about me a lot."

"No, only once."

"Really? Fucking hell, I've been touching myself and thinking about you for ages."

"What?" I asked, shocked, but she ignored me.

"When was it? After that night in the hot tub. When I 'accidentally' tied my bikini wrong."

"You did that on purpose?"

"Of course. I wasn't that drunk. Remember all those times my mother gave you the 'come on' and you turned her down? I was so happy that you're not like the other men. Then, as I got older, I realised why. You were waiting for me."

"No!" I exclaimed. "It was never like that."

"Relax, you can deny it all you like, but tell me what you thought about when you jerked off thinking about me?"

I recounted the hot tub and how it had run in my mind.

"So I sucked you off. Then what?"

"I never found out." I made an exploding sound.

"Really, I was that good? Let's find out if I'm that good in real life."

She slipped off my lap and pulled my erection from my pants.

"Oh my, I think my imagination came up short on the real thing." She commented.

"Is this just practice for Flannigan's?" I blurted out before I could stop myself. I felt horrible.

But Brooke just laughed. With her hand around my shaft, the vibration spread through it and her breasts bounced slightly.

"You thought that was really an option? No, I got a job as the vet's receptionist. She's said I can do on-the-job training and train up to be a veterinary nurse."

"But the dance and..."

"That was just an excuse to get to do this." Her mouth engulfed the tip of my dick and slipped down the shaft.

She worked my sweat pants off, alternating between kissing and sucking my balls, whilst making love to my dick with her mouth. I'd like to claim I lasted a heroically long time, but I didn't. But cut a guy a break. It was the first blow job in over a decade. I warned her twice I was close to cumming, and she just worked harder.

As my cum flooded her mouth, she locked eyes on mine and purred.

"How was that? As good as your fantasy?" She asked.

"Infinitely better." I replied and stood.

Helping Brooke up, then scooping her into my arms like she weighed nothing. I took the stairs two at a time and Brooke was laughing by the time I placed her on my bed. She looked up at me and I had a moment's doubt.

This was my marriage bed, the bed I'd spent close to 20 years next to my wife. I should pick another bed. Then a shiver went down my spine. It was like someone had told me it was ok.

Brooke looked oddly at me, and I shrugged it off. Slipping out of my shirt and reaching out to Brooke. She lifted her bum to allow me to remove her miniscule panties. Her pussy looked better than I'd imagined.

I lay next to her, and we kissed, then I worked down her body, kissing and licking past her breasts and down between her legs. Brooke might be talented, but age has benefits as well. I'd learned these skills over 30 years ago and I was a motivated student.

One time when my wife was rather drunk at a wedding. While I was congratulating the best man on his speech, I overheard my wife telling a table full of drunk women I gave the best cunnilingus she'd ever had. Which led to a few awkward encounters with the other women during the night. When I told my wife about it, she nearly laughed herself sick.

Brooke quickly discovered my wife hadn't been exaggerating. I hardly let her recover from her orgasm before I was working on her next. I was impressed to see that she was a woman whose climax stacked and came quicker each time.

After 3 she called a timeout and lay on the bed panting like she'd run a marathon.

"Fuck me!" she said. It sounded partially like a comment on what we'd done, and partially a request.

I swore I would do that soon enough.

"Thank god my mom never knew you could do that. She'd have kicked your door down to get it."

She looked to see I was hard again, and she pushed me back and climbed on top. Then impaled herself on me and sat unmoving.

"God, that's great. Just the right size. In the Goldilocks zone."

She rode me and I felt twenty years younger. Admittedly, that still made me over ten years older than her. But at least it was in the ballpark. Her body was tight and toned. Her breasts were high and sensitive. She was full of energy and climaxed two more times before I shot off inside her.

"Sorry, I should have asked."

"I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't. FYI, I've always insisted that the guys used a condom before."

"Shit, does that mean..."

"Relax, I'm on birth control. It's just, I don't know where a younger guy has been. In all the years I've known you, I don't remember you ever seeing anyone. How long has it been?"

"Over 10 years."

"Fuck. I get antsy after 10 days." She laughed.

If I had any say in the matter, she'd not have to wait that long again. Then I sighed inwardly. I did not know if this was Brooke scratching an itch, or satisfying her curiosity about me now her mother wasn't breathing over her shoulder.

I remember my wife in the latter days of her illness. 'Take every day at a time, and milk it for whatever pleasure you can.' Words to live by certainly, and words I'd forgotten until now.

I took Brooke into the shower and we cleaned up. Although Brooke seemed more interested in trying to rub up against me and get me hard again. For the record, she succeeded, and we made love again. This time, she wanted it in doggy fashion.

In the morning, I cooked her breakfast, and we had a serious talk. It hadn't been a one-night stand, and even if it had been, she'd couldn't give up such an experienced lover so quickly. In my mind, the word 'experienced' rang out as 'old'.

"I really meant it when I said I didn't turn down your mother because I was waiting for you to become legal."

"I know, it was just a girlhood fantasy. I'm sorry if it made you feel awkward."

"But why me? I'm probably older than your dad."

"It's complicated, and it's not that I've got abandoned daughter daddy issues. You know all the scumbags and losers that mom dated over the years. I'd watch them disrespect her, take advantage and move on. So I could see the signs, and many of them eyed me up as I got older. You were different. Always nice. Even my mom did things thought we'd get kicked out over. You were my role model to measure guys against and they all came up short against you."

"I'm no saint."

"I know. I remember how awkward you'd get when you caught my friends and me doing yoga. They'd tease me, and it was the first time I saw you that way. So when I say I was thinking about us for a long time, I really meant it."