It’s Possible to be a Bad Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I asked if she wanted to move in, she jumped at it, complaining that the shower in the trailer was weak and mine was a hundred times better. Plus, it would be harder for her to suck my dick whenever I wanted if she was back in the trailer.

She admitted she loved sex and was willing to try anything I wanted, and asked if she could move some clothes into the house. I was a little surprised when she put them in my daughter's old room. When I asked, she said she felt awkward putting her stuff in my wife's closets, plus she was loving the feeling of space. In the trailer, she could almost reach the opposite wall, by reaching out both hands

We had sex a lot and the hot tub was now a clothing free zone. However, we had a bit of a close call at that as Mary visited and knocked on my door, looking for Brooke. She sneaked into the back of the house and slipped into shorts and a t-shirt, then pretended to have been in the kitchen cleaning.

I left them to chat, but I noticed Mary's stomach was larger and I remembered Brooke saying her mother was pregnant. After she left, Brooke wiped her hand across her forehead to signify a close call. We agreed to ensure the trailer's bed was made and some of her clothes would be there at all times.

Whilst I'd kept fit enough, Brooke attacked my diet and encouraged me to take up jogging through the woods on my land. It's amazing how motivated you can get when your training partner flashed her boobs at you to get you to try harder. After a few months, I had to replace parts of my wardrobe and Brooke insisted I chose a younger look.

Most of the town knew that Brooke lived in a trailer on my land. So seeing us together after her mom moved out and married her guy wasn't a big deal. At least at first, but we couldn't keep our feelings for each other entirely secret. I do not know who figured it out, but when we went to visit Mary in hospital, Brooke could see her baby brother for the first time.

Mary confronted me and sounded less than pleased to hear we were lovers. She accused me of grooming her, which was a lie. And demanded to know if I'd planned that from the start.

I felt anger flash through me, then I forced myself to calm down. As Brooke was totally engrossed in the new-born. I turned to Mary and, in a calm voice listed dozens and dozens of times, she'd let her daughter down. Starting with how she'd spend the money for rent on partying when we'd first met and she'd lost her home.

Through the times she'd left her alone, and thought of nothing other than herself. Up to the point, she'd abandoned her entirely to move in with her boyfriend when Brooke had no job and no money. If I'd not stepped in, she would have been in dire straits and forced to do anything for money.

Mary paled, and I nodded as she finally realised some home truths. I wished her the best of luck and took Brooke home.

"I heard you talking to mom earlier." She said,

"Sorry, I hoped you wouldn't hear that."

"Yeah, I figured. Hearing you listing it like that made it sound pretty bad. It didn't feel quite like that at the time."

"It needed an outside perspective to see it." I replied and kissed her head. "Things get better." I intoned.

And I was right, sort of.

Brooke and I were hit by a magic bullet and she got pregnant, despite her birth control. I proposed and planned a wedding. My kids were less than pleased to find I had a girlfriend less than half my age. So I sat them down and explained everything. My two older kids were unmoved, but the youngest accepted Brooke and teased her by calling her 'mom'. Despite him being 7 years older.

The two older kids didn't come to the wedding, but my youngest son did and he wrote a blisteringly funny best man's speech. Lots of reference to Brooke needing training with nappies for our child and then for me. He joked around and suggested that he, as another 'Taylor' boy, would be happy to fill in on our wedding night if I weren't up to it. I managed to bean him with a cupcake, as Brooke called out that it would not be a problem.

I don't know if it was the home truths about her failings as a mother with her first child. Or that she now had a second chance with a new baby and a husband that doted on her and the child. Or that she was about to become a grandmother, but it drew her and Brooke closer than they'd ever been since I knew them.

Tentatively at first, she would visit to see Brooke and help her through her pregnancy and birth of our child. Seeing her sober and caring made me give Mary a second chance, and when she saw how much I truly cared for her daughter, it gave us grounds for detente.

It was natural with the kids, only a year different in age, that Mary and Brooke's brother would spend a lot of time at my place. I built a soft play area near the house where the kids could play as they got older. I had already planned a couple of toboggan runs through the trees as they got bigger.

It wasn't long before my place seemed to be the centre of attention for the town's mum's with small kids. That was when mother and daughter came to me with a proposition. We were almost a de facto nursery, so why not make it a business?

While my pocket book took a hit to do all the ground floor modifications, Brooke and Mary studied to get qualified. I insisted on hiring a professional to help get a licence, with Brooke and Mary working as assistants

On my daughter's third birthday, surrounded by her friends, I was shocked to see my elder son with his wife and kids turn up. Apparently, my youngest and Brooke had been working on him to come around to accept Brooke. Seeing her as a loving mother and capable business woman seemed to be the last straw to swing his opinion.

It was lukewarm, but it was a start. My youngest son, who would visit as often as he could, surprised me by saying how his mom would approve that I'd filled the house with life. I'd not thought about that, but he was right. I felt a warm approving feeling, as if his mother was confirming it.