It’s Transition Day! Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth and I start to change our behavior.
2.7k words
3.14
9.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transition day had been an eye opener for both of us. Beth had let go of her pretense of wanting a small pencil thin penis and I had to make sure her cunt was given what it needed.

Her machinations were clearly transforming for a cock she could enjoy. At first, it was the girth Beth desired the most. Two inches, then 2.2x 3.14 for a circumference that excited her.

You might imagine my elation just to be able to continue pounding her pussy and stretching her vaginal walls. I deviously coveted the thought of her waking up one morning to hear her confess to a sore cavernous snatch.

But knowing my thin shaft had never caused Beth any such discomfort, I was left to contrive ways to loosen her hole.

Masterminding meant the agonizing wait for the mail. It was to deliver a larger sex toy. For the time being, l decided to invent a scenario that just might get us through until the next dildo arrived.

It was morning and I awoke slipping out of bed in order to allow Beth a few more restful minutes while I went downstairs to make coffee. Returning I handed Beth her warm cup and began to tell her that her "boyfriends friends" would like to come for a visit. I told her they wanted to penetrate her at the same time. Beth gave me a quizzical look. "Oh no." Beth started shaking her head. "Your not sticking one of those in my ass."

No, I told her but they're wanting to participate simultaneously! I think one of the "guys" has the intention to slide in as the other slides out. They've heard your looking to find bigger "boyfriends" and they want to show you a good time in the interim. After all, don't you want the bigger "boys" to be "easy, entry comfortable?" I told her.

Beth's immediate response was to repeat comments she had made when I first brought the harness into the bedroom. Those comments came with plenty of laughter and condemnation.

Experience told me it would be a processing time for Beth. Whether Beth's thoughts could be formulating a "ménage a trois " or just livid lust of things happening in the past, I had no idea. But her physical movements around me and her whimsical comments throughout the day were definitely an improvement over the norm.

Evening came with wine and as it flowed Beth asked if I would turn on the fireplace in the bedroom. It was a good indicator for what was to follow.

We finally started to hold one another and with romantic kisses and nibbles we were soon undressed. I was shocked to be admiring a recently shaved pussy. Bare breasts were unusual in our household as well. But I never tired of seeing her areolas which were as big as table coasters. I tweaked her large nipples and she immediately wanted me to harness up.

Beth seemed perturbed when I brought out her beginner's six inch dildo and the seven inch wiggling in my harness.

With disgust still written on her face, I reminded her "your boyfriends" want to play and they both ache to be in that pussy of yours. Watching Beth's facial movements, I could tell she had decided to go along with what came next. I knew I had better make this good or future chances at something a little more erotic were in jeopardy.

The lube had been sitting next to the fireplace and I squeezed the warm liquid up and down the shafts of both dildos. Beth had made herself comfortable at the edge of the bed and I immediately went to her. The six inch was in my hand and I aimed it straight for her honey hole. I slightly pressed it against her vulva and was dumbfounded to observe the shaft as it began sinking out of sight! There was practically no resistance as it faded from view.

Next the penis in harness slid up to the base of the first dildo and Beth's pussy started to rotate the head around her opening but by eight o'clock on the dial it's head had disappeared and by twelve straight up the shaft was half way in!

I was still amazed as to how quickly the shafts had been taken. I thought for sure it was going to be a struggle and Beth was going to fuss about my intentions.

My intentions almost got the best of me because my reflex was to instinctively keep pushing the second penis deep inside of her. I hesitated and reached for the base of the buried cock and slowly eased it out while pushing the other lifelike phallic in.

Beth was again eyes closed and off imaging an entirely different setting. I was now controlling movement as if timing a rhythm between two individuals bent on getting their fair share of pussy time.

Shaft movement was shocking easy. Effortlessly, I was able to find a cadence with strong strokes.

Soon Beth's canal began making sucking sounds and compressed air from voids previously unexplored began to erupt.

Beth's pussy was enjoying it immensely and natural juices started to flow. I heard Beth pant "don't stop" and I responded by thrusting both toys in deeper and quickly sliding back. I watched her pussy lips grab and hold onto the shafts.

Beth's climaxes were in full evidence and I continued to push both shafts deep into her vagina and the shaft bases firmly against her mons. This action drew another round of juice to flow from her hole.

Watching her, all I could do now was keep up the pace waiting to see if Beth would come out of her trance.

I chuckled to myself being an attendant in waiting. This role of mine was obviously a conduit to her happy place. Now, all I wanted to know was who's bed Beth dreamt she was lying in.

It startled me when Beth let out the sound of "Oh my!" I'm a mess!" She soon grasped for a towel and jumped up to hold the fluid between her legs.

After returning from the bathroom, she uttered a quick "thank you" and rolled into the covers. I wanted to ask all sorts of questions regarding her experience but I knew it would come with the response to "keep quiet."

The evening had a couple of rudimentary firsts for me. Seeing streaming fluids from her pussy and the novelty to watch her tight lips attempting to hold onto the shafts were erotic. Getting to stare at those lips receding into Beth's cavern had me insanely musing over all this.

It was so much fun and no one enjoyed the direction we were taking more than I.

The next day the larger dildos arrived. I announced them to Beth as paramours. "Young bloods" I called them. Her response came with a nonchalant smile as if they had been expected guests.

At first, Beth took the the new 2.5" dildo and weeks later I worked the 2.5" in with the beginner's cock. After that I went into harnessing the 2.75". Some nights for us were frustrating setbacks but she never said anything about me not bringing the toys to bed.

I always felt like I was in heaven to be able to observe Beth's pussy stretch. After a while, both "big boys" became natural consorts. I had created a oeuvre to stretch Beth's pussy and she had responded.

Little did I know Beth was planning surprises for me as well. I came home one day to find Beth waiting to take me upstairs and strip me naked below the waist. She grabbed my balls and slapped a metal clamp around them with a U shaped mate to lock them in place.

With the parts locked tight, I was told to stand up. The weight must have been close to to two pounds and the strain on my ball cords immediately had my body frozen in place. I wasn't sure whether I could move much less sit or walk.

Beth was grinning with shear joy to see me lost in the heavy weight that was now pulling on my balls. I was comatose as if Beth was remotely causing my senses to react to it. She said it was time to stretch me as I had stretched her.

Suddenly, more metal appeared as she grabbed my little dick and began screwing it into my pee hole. Thank god it was lubricated as she threaded the chrome piece into my urethra as if flesh was created for the very purpose of having metal drilled into it.

I was emotionally accepting the plug with pleasure. I couldn't help but utter a plea for Beth to twist the plug in further.

Beth said she had the key to the ball weight and I should get use to wearing it. She told me it was my new status quo. She then got up to leave the room telling me to pull up my pants.

Down the hallway I could hear her announce dinner time would be soon.

To say I was stunned and excited was an understatement. I looked down to see my balls no longer a flesh color but pink, my little sac was stretched.

The plug in my dick made the hole seem twice as large and I couldn't imagine the thought of it coming out.

I was thrilled to think Beth was actually interacting with my genitals. My thoughts had left me in a stupor. I finally came out of the daydream, grabbing my pants as instructed and down the stairs I went.

The descending steps caused me to realize I had balls responding to gravity. My clamped gonads were in motion bumping into my thighs side to side. No question the sac was stretching. The feeling between my legs was euphoric.

Half way down I wanted to turn around and go back up the stairs again. The unusual thrill coming from my groin was intoxicating and I was ready to repeat it.

But Beth by this time was yelling for me to get some wine. The walk to the wine cellar was amazing. Concentrating on anything else was difficult. I had to turn around to make my way back to the kitchen just to ask Beth what she wanted to drink.

With all this going on, I had to focus. Beth was scheming and I had better be ready for what was next.

Returning with the wine I found Beth rather casual and acting unconcerned about the metal she had just placed on my genitalia. Her hands were busy moving across the stove systematically.

Beth commanded me to get the placemats, utensils, and set the table.

Next, I was told to sit down and the meal was soon placed in front of me. I was asked to pour the wine and Beth said let's toast to our new relationship.

It was a natural reaction to raise my glass before I realized I should be asking questions as to what this all meant.

No sooner had I touched the glass to my lips than Beth expressed she had purchased my "jewelry" as a tool to inform me it was her turn to take control. As far as she was concerned, I had reached the point of no return.

Before I could ask the first question, Beth continued to inform me the dildos had been wonderful and I had done wonders to bring her out of the "closet" so to speak. She emphasized how I had taken her back to a point where she enjoyed womanhood and how thankful she was.

Beth continued by stating she would be making decisions about our sexual future and it meant the metal between my legs was what I could expect to be as my reward or punishment from now on.

Beth concluded her needs were to be met with men that could fulfill her sexually. I would be a husband to be loved for what I was. No more no less.

She went on by saying anything I was granted sexually would be on her terms. Noting all "jewelry" could become a blessing or a curse.

With that Beth picked up her plate and left the table. I was left to finish my meal alone.

Later Beth came into the bedroom and pulled my covers aside. "Drop those pj's " she demanded. "I want to check on your balls." "They look purple to me. I'll release the clamp." "Glad to see the plug didn't fall out of your wiener." She smirked.

Beth then used some sort of a syringe and squirted what I took to be lube down the plug's hollow center. "This should make it easier to take out." And Beth then began twisting the plug ring and with a slight grimace from me it was out. "Ok, now go back to sleep. Goodnight." were her last words.

While still awake I surmised Beth had picked up a few tips on the internet. Saving my balls for one and how to remove a plug the other. I was grateful to feel the blood flow around my sac again and pleasantly surprised my penis was still intact.

Morning came and I found myself alone in bed. Beth had snuck out but I could smell the coffee as I approached the kitchen. There was just enough left for one more cup. Beth must have gotten up early.

I wandered down to Beth's office and found her busy at the computer. "Yes" is all she said. Looking at me as if I had interrupted. "More coffee?" is all I could utter. "No Thank You" is all Beth said in response as she went back to typing on the computer.

I turned and left her space, going through the routine steps to begin my day. There were items needed for the house and I volunteered to go do the shopping.

By the time I got home, it was late in the afternoon. I put things away and noticed a note on the fridge.

Gone to the gym. Probably not back by dinner time. Look for leftovers. Enjoy. The word enjoy had been underlined. When had Beth joined a gym I questioned.

It was not totally unusual to find such notes especially if she had problems at work which required her presence. Oh well, not to worry. Besides I knew the leftovers would be tasty.

Beth came home sometime after nine. She was loud. Heard the door first, the shoes hitting the floor next, and a statement to come see her.

Beth was in her office. The computer was on and she was fumbling in a drawer. I won't say she was drunk but indications were she apparently had a good time.

"Let's get this back on you so drop your pants." Was Beth's way of saying hello under the influence. The ball weight shined in the light of the computer and Beth motioned for me to come closer.

"They say if you wear this 6-12 hours a day you'll stretch those balls of yours." "At least it may give you the appearance of being a man." "I'd say closer to the 12 hour side in your case wouldn't you?" "But time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see won't we?"

Beth excused me stating she had some work to do. I was in the middle of a good book when she made her clamorous entrance and I returned to it.

Later Beth came upstairs looking for me. "I had a office meltdown which required my attention." "Once it was resolved the crew went out for cocktails and I joined them." "It was fun and I expect I'll do it again in the near future."

With that she made a wobbly turn to go get undressed. I thought I could smell cologne when she got into bed but I was just as tired as she was and turned out the light.

Next morning Beth said why don't I take a shower and afterwards she would take the ball weight off for awhile. I complied and she approached me in the middle of shaving. She bent over and was between my legs giving my balls a gentle kiss.

"Why don't you shave those things while your at it." "If we ever get these balls to hang like their supposed to, I might just suck on those babies." It was Beth's parting comments. Which indicated she had no intention of undoing the weight.

I was gone the rest of the morning but back by lunch time. Beth was not at home but she left another note. "Gone to the office. Could be late who knows."