February Sucks, YAAE

Story Info
Yet Another Alternate Ending (YAAE) to GA's classic tale.
34.5k words
3.76
78.9k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February Sucks yet another alternate ending!

I know several out there want sequels and alternative endings to GeorgeAnderson's story to end. If you're in that camp, I suggest you stop reading now.

This is my sophomoric effort. I was pleased that many readers enjoyed my first story posted here a few months ago. I thought I'd give it another go. This one is considerably longer than my first effort. I did my own editing with the help of Word, so of course, any mistakes are mine.

Like many, I highly enjoyed GeorgeAnderson's original tale, "February Sucks." I've read all of his works and they're all quite good. If you're one of the few that hasn't read it yet, I highly recommend that you give it a read -- https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks .

I've been reading LW stories here for many years and can't recall a story that inspired so many alternative endings. I sent GA a note for permission to post this story, but haven't heard back. Given the volume of follow-ons to his story in Literotica, I assume that he isn't opposed to sequels and alternative endings so I'm posting it hopefully with his blessing. If GA indicates that he doesn't approve of this posting, I'll be sure to take it down with my humble apology.

I mulled around with different possibilities that had not been explored yet and decided on the following. I hope you enjoy it!

---------- o ----------

Linda used her key and unlocked the front door, looking back to see Marc leaving in his fancy sports car. Wow, what an evening and night! Undoubtedly the best fucking she had ever received in her entire life. Opening the door, she wondered what awaited her inside. She was sure that Jim was upset at her for leaving Jim at the club and slipping away to spend the night having sex with Marc and his place.

Of course, she couldn't have asked Jim for his permission, how would that have gone anyway? What would she have said? "Honey, hope you don't mind, but Marc, this famous football player, has asked me to come back to his house for a night of raucous sex. You're alright with me going, right?" Her only real option was to ask for forgiveness after the fact. Now, however, she was worried that Jim might have some difficulty forgiving her.

Jim loved her more than life itself, of that she was certain. If she wasn't so certain of her husband's love, then she never would have been able to leave with Marc in the first place. Jim would undoubtedly be upset, however he would surely, eventually, forgive her and she and her family could get back to the way they were before her memorable night. Her family was her rock. Emma and Tommy were great kids and Linda was proud of the way she and Jim worked as a team to raise them. Emma had recently started grade school and Tommy was in his last year of preschool, eager to start Kindergarten this upcoming fall.

"Jim, Jim, I'm home," she said, trying to sound just like she did when she returned home after running errands. "It's still just me, the same old me as always," she said, hoping Jim could hear her somewhere in the house. She noted that the house was dark and unusually quiet. She wondered if her husband was still away and hadn't returned from his night spent alone in their hotel room. Maybe he had gotten drunk and was having to sleep it off. She wandered through the kitchen and checked the bedrooms, but everything still looked like it did when they left the house yesterday.

It was well past noon as Marc had insisted on having an extended fuck session this morning. I wonder what vitamins NFL teams give their players -- that man simply has astounding stamina and recovery. After depositing even more semen in her already well-fucked pussy, Marc and Linda enjoyed a leisurely, soapy shower together in Marc's super large shower with at least ten different shower head.

After lathering up the soap on Linda's tits and ass, Marc bent Linda over and once again jackhammered his impressive cock into her well-used pussy, making yet another deposit. He then forced her head around and back to suck and clean his cock. Not the first time Linda had tasted their combined juices.

While she loved her husband 'to the moon and back,' Linda couldn't help admitting that Marc's take-charge, 'alpha,' persona really turned her on. Incredibly, Marc had actually wanted to go again after the shower, but she insisted that she really had to return home to take care of her children. Besides, her pussy was already quite sore and she had managed to clean herself up in the shower after their final fuck. Even as wonderful and understanding as Jim is, I'd really be pushing it if I arrived home with Marc's semen still leaking out of me. While she would do most anything to make it up to Jim, she certainly hoped that he wouldn't be in the mood for sex tonight -- she didn't know how much more her poor pussy could take.

Seeing that no one was home, Linda wondered if the kids were still at Mrs. Porter's house. Oh, crap, Linda thought, we told Mrs. Porter that we'd pick the kids up no later than noon and its already after two o'clock in the afternoon!

Quickly exiting, Linda briskly walked to Mrs. Porter's house, trying to think of a good excuse and apology as to why she was picking up the kids so late. She remembered that she still had a bit of cash in her wallet so she could make sure that Mrs. Porter was well compensated for her inconvenience.

Walking up to Mrs. Porter's front door, she rang the doorbell and waited. It seemed to take a while before someone opened the door. She heard the deadbolt being turned and the door opened with Mr. Porter looking at her without speaking.

"I'm sorry we're late, things were a little crazy, but I'm here to pick up Emma and Tommy."

Mr. Porter appeared to glare at her in a rather unfriendly way. The Porters were an older, retired couple. They were always friendly with their, generally, much younger neighbors. The Porter's own children were grown and moved away several years ago. Mrs. Porter loved little children and missed having little ones about, so she was often the "go-to" babysitter for many of the neighbors. On 'overnights,' like last night, the children would stay in one of the Porter's unused bedrooms.

Mr. Porter was usually a quiet man with a smile and a wave to passing neighbors. He seemed like a devoted husband, but preferred leaving the babysitting duties to his wife. He could often be found busy with his flower gardens or tinkering with something in his garage.

"Well, about time you came crawling back from that NFL player's bed. What in tarnation got into you anyway? Leaving your husband high and dry on your special night for some slick NFL jerk. You really should be ashamed of yourself."

Linda could feel herself redden under Mr. Porter's scolding. She had never even heard Mr. Porter say a cross word before. "Um..." she stammered, "did Jim already pick the kids up?"

"Yes, Jim picked his children up last night. My wife had just gotten them put down for the night. Good thing at least one of their parents has morals and shows some responsibility."

Feeling her pulse quicken, Linda found herself stammering once again. She desperately wanted to get away from Mr. Porter's judgmental glare, but she needed to learn the whereabouts of her family.

"Oh, okay, do you know if Jim said where they might be going? There is no one at home and it doesn't look like anyone spent the night there last night."

"Nope, but if my wife pulled a stunt like you pulled last night, I'd have tossed all her things on the front yard and changed the locks. At least he didn't do that. You really don't deserve to have the wonderful family that you have. You should be ashamed of yourself, I'm ashamed to even have you as a neighbor."

Linda put her head down in shame and started to turn around to leave when she heard Mr. Porter say, "Wait a sec, Jim asked us to give you this if we saw you again. Seems too small to be divorce papers, maybe that's on its way next. I'd sure as hell divorce your cheating ass if you were my wife." Turning back around, she saw a small envelope being handed to her by Mr. Porter. Taking the envelope, Linda said a quick, "thanks," and turned and quickly headed back to her house, hearing Mr. Porter slam his door behind her.

Linda sat at the kitchen table and opened the envelope. A simple piece of paper with Jim's chicken-scratch handwriting fell out. Linda picked it up and began to read:

Linda,

Last night you broke my heart. I'm not sure if it will ever mend. I really doubt if I'll ever be able to trust you again. As they say, "once a cheater, always a cheater." It would be one thing to have a one-night stand if you were alone and out of town and had too much to drink, but to ditch me for a guy you just met (even if he is a famous football player) shows an unbelievable amount of disrespect and betrayal.

I'm sure that, before yesterday, I would have never treated you the way you treated me last night. Today, I wouldn't think twice about treating you like a worthless, cheating skank, because you showed me that is exactly what you are.

Since you're reading this, you know that I already picked up the kids, not that you were thinking about them when you were being Asshole's slut for the night. I returned to our hotel room and realized there was no way I could stay there, so I called Mrs. Porter and headed home.

While Mrs. Porter was gathering the kids' and their stuff, I talked to Mr. Porter for a while and told him what had happened on "our special night." He could tell that I was really down, I probably haven't been that depressed in my entire life. He suggested that I take a little vacation, have fun with my wonderful kids, and try to forget the shit storm that you made out of our life and marriage. What a great idea.

I had been saving money in a secret account to pay for a wonderful trip to Hawaii for our upcoming tenth anniversary this June. Not now. I have absolutely no interest in spending time with you or treating you to a wonderful anniversary trip when you'd rather be some Asshole's slut. Why would I want to take a filthy tramp on a wonderful vacation? Not gonna happen!

Instead, I decided to take the kids on a vacation instead. I would have told you about it, but I didn't want to interrupt your time with Asshole and I doubt you'd have answered your cell phone while he was busy fucking your cheating cunt. I already left a message at Emma's school letting them know that she'll be out for a while. I left word with my office manager letting her know that I'll be out for a while, too. I've got a good crew and they'll do fine without me. Also, before you even THINK about telling me "you should have talked to me first before you just left," let me just say that those were my words exactly.

Jim

Linda read the note over and over with tears rolling down her face. How had she so underestimated Jim's reaction to her one night away? Didn't he realize that it was a once in a lifetime chance to be swept away and seduced by a famous NFL football player? Now, she sat wondering if she had unwittingly swept her marriage away.

She believed Jim's story that he had been meticulously saving extra money for an extravagant tenth year anniversary vacation for them. That was so like him. Now, she realized that the trip that he had planned for them in June would never happen. She frequently told him that Hawaii was one place that she had never been but had always wanted to go. While sad at the lost anniversary present, she realized that she had more immediate problems to address regarding Jim and their marriage.

She needed to find Jim and apologize. She'd swear that she would never again betray or disrespect him the way she did last night. She would beg him to forgive her and she'd shower him with love and convince him that he could trust her once again.

---------- o ----------

Not knowing where Jim had taken her children was clawing at her insides. She raced to the walk-in closet to check for missing luggage and found that, indeed, two larger suitcases were missing. She checked Jim's and the kids' dressers and found that quite a few clothes were also missing, so she surmised that the "vacation" they were on would take at least several days.

Linda went to the den where the family computer that she and Jim shared for household duties was located. At the login prompt, Linda entered the password that they used, but received a message "invalid password." What the hell. She tried again, careful to hit all the right keys, but once again she got the "invalid password" message. Jesus! Jim has locked me out of our home computer, he must be really pissed.

I'll call the credit card companies and have them read me the latest transactions. God, I'm starting to wish I had just turned Marc down when he asked me to dance! No sex, no matter how good, was worth this amount of grief and turmoil.

Linda fetched her purse and started calling the phone numbers on the back of the credit cards. She and Jim had three joint cards that they shared, and Jim had two other cards that he used for his business. One after another, Linda was informed that the cards had been canceled.

With no apparent answers for her family's whereabouts to be found at home, Linda drove to the bank. Without credit cards, she realized that she'd have to use cash to pay for her day-to-day living until her family returned. What started last night as a dream come true in the bed of an NFL god was slowly turning into a nightmare.

Getting into her car in the garage, she saw the lingerie set from the hotel laying on the dash. The words "Marc's slut," crudely written in black permanent marker on the red material. She picked up the ruined garment that she had planned to use to wear for Jim last night. The words and destruction further evidenced Jim's pain and anger.

At the bank ATM, Linda pulled out her ATM card and inserted it in the slot. She noticed that the card was also a Visa debit card even though they didn't use the debit card feature. Well, she thought, at least I can use the Visa debit card until Jim gets back and gives me my new credit cards.

At the prompts, Linda requested $100 cash and a copy of their balance. The cash and a receipt slip exited the machine along with her card, ending the transaction. She put the cash in her purse and checked the receipt. What the hell! There is only $150 left in the checking account! There should be almost $5,000 in that account. Linda re-inserted the card and used the prompts to request the balance on the savings account.

Linda had a bad feeling when the machine printed out another slip of paper. Her feeling was made worse when she saw that the savings account only had a balance of $20. That account should have over $10,000 in it! Unless she could tap another source of funds, she was going to have to get by on a little more than $250, plus whatever money was in already in her purse when she left the house. To make matters worse, she didn't even know when Jim planned on returning home.

Jim used a different bank for his business accounts -- it wasn't as convenient as this bank, but it offered Jim favorable rates on a line of credit. Since she didn't work with Jim at the business that he started five years ago, she didn't have any access to the business accounts.

She started to get angry at the position she faced because Jim had canceled her credit cards and transferred most of the money from their accounts. Then she thought of how angry Jim must have been after the way she behaved and treated him last night. Linda was now more worried the fate of her marriage and the fate of her family than she had ever been in her life.

Without access to funds, Linda decided to go to the police station and see if there was something that they could do to help her find her family.

Probably because she looked so frazzled and distraught, the intake office on duty had Linda go back and talk to one of the detectives rather than just filling out a missing person's report. He told her that they usually didn't consider it a "missing person" unless the person had been missing for at least 24 hours. Because there were minor children involved, it might be a case where an "Amber alert" was justified, so a detective would talk to her and get the story to see what, if anything, the police could do to help Linda find her family.

Linda stood to the side and waited until a stocky woman with short brown hair came from the back and talked to the intake office.

"Linda?" the woman said, turning her gaze to her. "Yes," Linda responded, her voice cracked with a bit of emotion, "I was hoping someone here could help me."

"I'm detective Pitney, come on back to my office so we can talk and you can explain to me what is going on."

Linda followed the detective back to a small office with a small window overlooking the parking lot. Detective Pitney motioned for Linda to have a seat in one of the two small chairs opposite the detective's small but neat desk.

"So, officer Malone told me that you're trying to find your family, why don't you tell me about your family and the circumstances that led you to this search."

Linda started telling the detective about her husband Jim and their kids, Emma and Tommy, their ages and physical descriptions. She pulled out a family photo from her purse showing the four of them in a photo taken a few months ago at Christmas. The photo depicted a happy family with all of them smiling at the camera. Linda then went on to explain how she arrived home this afternoon and found that her husband had taken the kids on an impromptu vacation when she talked to the babysitter.

Detective Pitney was a keen observer of body language and facial cues having conducted numerous investigations over her years on the force. She could tell that she wasn't getting the full story and decided to probe a bit deeper before issuing something as extreme as an Amber Alert.

She asked where Linda had been prior to arriving home and why Linda thought that Jim had left with the kids without letting Linda know where they were going. Linda didn't make eye contact and told her about going out to dinner with friends the night before, her voice weak with detective Pitney having to strain to make sure she could hear Linda's story. Pitney got the definite impression from Linda's evasiveness that Linda was hiding much of the story, probably due to embarrassment.

"Look Linda," Detective Pitney said in her best compassionate yet firm voice, "I've been doing this job for a long time and I can tell that I'm not getting the full story. Before I go issue an Amber Alert for your kids, I'd like to know more about what's going on. Why don't you level with me and tell me what really happened. From everything you've said, it doesn't sound like you think that Jim is a threat to your children. If you and he have some marital problems going on, having him stopped by the police while he is taking your kids on a vacation is probably not your best bet. Just to be clear, do you think that Jim may harm your kids?"

Linda looked somewhat surprised at the question, "Oh god, no! Jim adores his kids and would never do anything to harm them. It's me that he's angry with and he'd never take out his anger on the kids."

"OK, that's what I thought from the background you gave me. Next, do you think that Jim might not come back with the kids? Is he possibly so angry with you that he would relocate and start a new home somewhere else with the kids?"

Linda again looked surprised at the question, "No, Jim has a good business here that he started here a few years ago, I can't imagine that he would throw it all away just to get back at me. I think he's just really angry with me and probably needs some time to cool off."