All Comments on 'IT Slave'

by eroticstoryspinner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, especially when he was used by the pool reaching up to play with the domina’s big breasts like any red blooded male. "Naughty slave. You can look but don't touch“ was a great line as she pushed his hands away. I wish you had described Blossom pegging Chris. How much did he enjoy it?

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I am looking forward to learning the backstory behind how Emily becomes Poms. It would be fun to see Chris and Peck use each others slave names from time to time with all the other slaves clueless.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordalmost 2 years ago
Excellent as always

I had the privilege of reading an incomplete draft of this story before publication. This fulfills its original promise. The author has found yet another excuse for an "innocent" person to be enslaved and used, which gives the reader a much better view than if a "criminal" dons a collar. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep up the good work, really love the linked stories you do!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

Dang bro, that final chapter hit like a ton of bricks. Very nice!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Not a genre I follow generally but I do like the way you're main chapter is a voluntary slave as at least he gets to see the other side of slavery before taking up his official position. Have to look for your story involving Emily if you've written it?

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinneralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ravey19 Emily's aka Poms origin story is yet to be written. I am trying to get Penal Slavery Part 7 written, along with the follow ons to my other series. Because the Penal Slavery and Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery series are interconnected, those two tend to march in lockstep. Also, Poms and Chris have a secret that will play into chapters of both stories and would be spoiled if I wrote about her too soon.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhalmost 2 years ago

I’ve become a real fan of your stories. This one especially now. I’d love to read more. I hope He abs Tammy will reunite. I liked them together

charlie48charlie48almost 2 years ago

Wonderful, I look on a regular basis hopping for your latest story to be released. More please, though I understand how difficult it must be to craft such a futuristic universe. We all look forward to your next story.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

Brilliant - that was an entertaining read that had me hooked.

CastAdriftCastAdrift12 months ago

Interesting story and environment. Much more reasoned and humane than some. Great writing.

Thanks and I plan to read more of your stories.

-jog aka CastAdrift

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

Poor hygiene and not much exercise. Back when my equipment was working I was somewhat fastidious about hygiene and use of cologne.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 month ago

I loved it. I thought that having the indentured serving either gender was a stroke of genius. May be if you did a story with a lifer convict you could put in there forced femme, or an option for sissification or femboi for juvie offenders between the ages of 18 to 21.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous