IT Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There now doesn't that help sweet meat? After Aunt Jasmine makes you feel all better, you will get some nice jewelry you'll be wearing for the next couple of years."

Chris panicked internally, "couple of years?" Then he calmed down, realizing that it was part of the masquerade to ensure that he be treated like any other slave. No slave would be sent to the Lodge for just two weeks, so a suitable back story had to be created.

The deputy returned to the table, stripping off the gloves after putting what was apparently an analgesic cream down. She opened the box and took out a long green colored metal strip. Walking back to Chris, she looked him in the eye and said, "hold still." She then looped the strip around his neck.

Chris jumped from the sliding sensation around his throat as the liquid metal sized and bonded itself to form a seamless collar around his neck. It was tight without being constricting and Chris understood why Tammy had such a smooth line of pale flesh around her own neck. The collar adhered like a second skin with absolutely no gap between it and his flesh.

"Aunt Jasmine" repeated the process with his wrists and ankles. The shackles above his head released at the same time he felt his wrists being forced behind him until the wrist cuffs came together with an audible click. Then the ankle shackles fell away as well.

"Okay, now let's get you branded and ready to go to where you'll be spending the next two years."

Chris retraced his steps to the enslavement station. The deputy led him to face the unoccupied slot of the four-yoke enslavement station."Kneel up and bend forward." Just as Chris thought he was going to fall flat on his face, his wrists unlocked, allowing him to adopt an all-fours position. At the same time he was doing this, he felt straps secure his calves. The same straps pulled his knees apart.

"Slave will insert his head through the large hole, followed by his wrists in the two smaller holes on either side."

The padding around the head and wrist holes turned out to inflate like a blood pressure cuff, securing him firmly in the device. The deputy continued to address him, but her tone changed from oddly friendly to that of an official saying something that she had said a thousand times before.

"Be advised that as a penal slave duly convicted by the laws of the state, all your rights and privileges as a free citizen have been suspended for the duration of your enslavement. You are a slave cock. Female slaves are referred to as slave cunts. The only real difference is that you have two holes to use and slave cunts have three. Unless otherwise directed, you should only speak when spoken to and address all free women as Domina and all freemen as Dominus. You will obey any and all commands by a free person without hesitation or argument. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. By law, I am required to demonstrate to you the first disciplinary setting."

Molten lava poured down his back. A distant part of his mind told him that this was part of the neural induction feature of the S21. He cried out in agony anyway. As quick as it started, it stopped. Chris panted, working to recover his equilibrium. Jasmine continued, "most domini don't enjoy inflicting pain. See to it that we don't have to and you don't have to experience it again. Don't go anywhere while I take care of a couple of your fellow slaves."

A whirring sound distracted Chris from his contemplation of the deputy's lame joke. The cold slick metal pressing against his butt hole got his full attention. A squirt of the cool liquid followed by a slow but insistent pressure caused his anus to admit two-way traffic for the first time in his life. The ever helpful geek side of his brain reminded him that the anal invader served a dual function. First and foremost, it immobilized his buttocks while the other metal arm inscribed the F of the convicted felon on his left cheek, followed by the barcode and slave registration number on his right cheek. The second feature was to act as part of the "transport and restraint system" commonly known as a "stake" The tube would remain inserted in his rectum and mate to a post on the seat of a prisoner transport vehicle, holding him immobile for his trip to the Lodge.

Chris looked at the large HD3D screen in front of him. He couldn't avoid it actually as his head restraint forced his head up and for just enough to only be able to see what was in front of him. The blonde slave cunt he encountered earlier was surrounded by three naked uncollared men who appeared to be related. The younger two seemed to be fit with the muscles that indicated hard manual labor rather than a lot of gym time. The older of the trio was also in pretty good shape but was developing a bit of a beer gut. The new slave was being impaled on the rather respectable cock of one of the younger men while the other plunged into her ass in a powerful stroke. The two didn't take long to get a rhythm. Chris was surprised to not only hear her moaning in pleasure but exhorting the two to go faster. At least until the elder of the trio filled her mouth with his cock and started face fucking her.

"I guess if that little slave cunt was going to try to scam a garage, she could've picked worse more shops than Patterson and sons. I know the dad, Joe Patterson and he told me that they're going to try to buy her and install her on a breeding bench in the waiting room." Aunt Jasmine remarked. "Hello Curtis, Tom. What brings you here?"

"It's my break. Since Tom's on break too I got him to help me break in the fresh meat. How soon will Betty and Seth be here?"

"It's your lucky day. I just got an update from Betty, and they are about thirty minutes out and Pudge here should be done right about..." Chris felt the incessant pin pricks that had migrated from left to right on his ass cease at the same time as the stake pulled from his ass, "now. You have 15 minutes."

"Pudge?" a voice behind Chris remarked as he heard the sound of two pairs of pants unzipping as the deputy named Curtis stood in front of him and blocked his view of the flatscreen in favor of a rapidly expanding cock.

"Well he is carrying a bit of extra," Curtis chuckled as he then said, "Open, convict" The tingling down is back reminded Chris of the cost of disobedience. He opened wide and the cock was plunged down his throat without regard for his breathing. "No teeth either, cock slut." as another cock entered Chris's recently vacated rectum causing him to bobble a bit.

Chris tried to do some of the things that Blossom had done to him yesterday. It was quickly apparent that all Curtis wanted was to skull fuck him and Chris tried to relax and just take it. He silently thanked Tammy for making sure his ass was cleaned out and lubed up. While not exactly enjoying the experience, the cocksman behind him was tickling his prostate with his steady strokes. The only prostate exam he had ever experienced had tickled but was over quickly. This was a constant stimulation. Despite himself he started to enjoy it. He could tell his cock did.

"Five minute warning you two." Aunt Jasmine sang out breathlessly. Out of the corner of his eye between strokes, he could just make out the African American woman licking the female deputy with apparently gusto. The two male deputies picked up the pace.

The only warning that Chris got that he was about to get his first mouthful of cock cum was Curtis hissing, "Swallow every drop cocksucker." A few seconds later he was gulping down Curtis's cum. All he could think about the taste was that Curtis was not a pineapple eater.

A voice behind him grunted out, " I'm gonna blow," right before something seemed to fill Chris's ass.

"Don't pull out till I tell you to Ted!" Jasmine barked. Chris felt the cock shrink in his ass just as the instruction to pull out was given. A couple of seconds later the mechanical arm slammed the anal probe back in his well lubed asshole.

"Good job Jas. Didn't spill a drop."

Unconsciously Chris was licking the cock in front of him much like Blossom had. Just as he realized what he was doing, the deputy stepped back and tucked his now limp dick back into his pants and zipped up.

"Curtis, get those two to the sally port. Their ride will be here shortly, and I need to get the two blonds fed before the afternoon auctions."

Things moved quickly after that. First, he felt a sharp prick in his left butt cheek along with a "pop" sound that was repeated along with a contralto yip next to him. Next, Chris found himself released from the enslavement machine with the stake up his ass making it odd to stand up. He was commanded to step into orange flip flops almost identical to the ones he walked into the building with. From there he was told to rest his wrists to either side of the green collar of the black woman that he had seen when he first entered the room. She was a couple of inches shorter than himself, so it wasn't too uncomfortable. The shiny stake in her butt was quite the contrast to her dark skin as was the white F and barcode and numbers.

Exiting into what looked like a garage except with doors on either end Chris noticed a line of naked female slaves ahead of them. They all looked trim and attractive; a bit disheveled. What an old roommate had called "freshly fucked."

"I see the road crew took advantage of the rain moving in to give out guests a going away party." Curtis chuckled.

A female deputy snorted, " No kidding. I thought we were going to have to shock a couple of them. I almost feel sorry for Betty and Seth. The bus is going to be pretty rank by the time they get to the Lodge."

When he was ordered to bend and spread, the shift of his paunch caused him to nearly fall flat on his face. Only both of his palms hitting the pavement averted a face plant. After the beep, strong hands helped him upright. Chris was mortified as his wrists were pulled together behind him with a now familiar click.

A kind voice instructed him to "Step towards the bus. And don't worry. A few weeks at the Lodge and you will not only be slimmed down but bending and spreading with the best of them."

As he got on the bus, he noticed an empty section of seats enclosed by plexiglass walls that could only be accessed by a door built into bubble. The back of his mind told him that was reserved for violent penal slaves.

The rest of the bus was unremarkable except that each of the plastic bench seats had a post sticking up out of the middle of the seat and there were fold down armrests. The back row had a pair of plush seats set where the middle of the aisle would be. Chris was the last passenger and he noticed that each slave had a row to herself and were staring straight ahead and not moving at all.

Chris was directed to the row right behind the woman who had been in the enslavement yoke next to him. The guard, who he thought was "Betty" from the banter he had overheard, placed him over the post and gently sat him down. He head a click sound as he felt a vibration in his rectum. She then pulled down the arm rests to either side and made an entry on her wrist comp. Both his wrists suddenly felt like they were glued to the rests. He couldn't turn his head at all. Betty whispered in his ear. "The other officer, Seth, is nursing a migraine. I will be driving, and he will be sitting quietly in the back probably with his eyes closed. God help you if you give him any reason to open them. It's a miserable rainy day and I strongly suggest that you take the time to catch a nap. Raise two fingers on your right hand if you understand." Chris did so and she strode to the head of the bus after bucking him into the seat. The other guard made his way to the back as Betty seemed to whisper something into her voice comp and the garage door rose exposing the rainy-day Betty had mentioned. Chris closed his own eyes.

####

A bump had jarred Chris awake in time to see the Lodge sign pass his limited field of vision followed by an immediate veer to the right past the sign he saw yesterday saying "NO ADMITTANCE. AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ONLY." Pulling around the back of the Lodge revealed an almost identical gate as the one they had pulled out of earlier rolling open. The only difference to the justice center was there was room to turn the bus around, so it was facing the now closing gate.

Exiting was the reverse of boarding. Chris was first off the bus, Betty steading him as he descended with his arms behind him and wearing the slippery flip flops. Once he bent and spread the second time, thankfully without falling on his face, he was walked into the building to a shower area where the same slave removed the stake that he saw yesterday. The African American woman soon joined him, bent slightly, palms against the wall as the slave cunt with the chastity belt used the exact same device that Tammy had helped him use earlier. This time the mixture seemed to sooth his abused ass. The contented sigh next to him confirmed it was doing the same for his sister in slavery.

Chris was surprised by the pair being coffled together and marched out of the room by a gruff ex-military type who keyed his wrist comp to open the door that Chris quickly realized was the same alcove and door that he had seen the punished slave enter yesterday. Retracing the path he had trod just yesterday, the taciturn officer knocked on the door to McTavish's office.

"Enter"

The man opened the door and ushered them inside. Taking a page from Blossom, Chris went to his knees and put his hands behind his back. The woman took her cues from him and followed his actions. The guard cleared his throat and barked out, "Officer Allen with a party of two slaves reporting as ordered sir."

"Thank you Allen. This will not take long. I know that I don't need to tell you this but keep what you are about to hear to yourself."

"Of course Colonel."

McTavish looked at his display and grimaced. "Pudge and Jugs. I really wish the deputies would use a little more imagination. This is the time that I would spell out your enslaved status, direct you to read the manual and hold your questions till tomorrow. I still expect you two to read the manual but I don't expect any questions. I will answer a few tonight. First, you are both legal slaves and will continue in that status for the next two weeks. I have already told Mr. Goff that he will be assigned to janitorial services. Ms Peck, you will be working for housekeeping. Chris snapped his head around to look at the woman beside him to find she had done the same thing. McTavish chuckled.

"That is why I am seeing you separately from the other four slave cunts that were on the bus with you. And why I need to cut this short. You both will be assigned the same cell as Blossom and Circe. Fortuitously they had two slots open and Blossom knows you Pudge. Jugs you will remember Circe from your own interview. Before you go, I want to make it clear that they are both senior slaves to you. You follow their orders no differently than you would the domini for the next two weeks. That goes for any other slaves you encounter. You're dismissed. Officer Allen escort the slaves to their cell."

"Yes sir. Slaves will rise."

Officer Allen directed Chris and his sister slave Ms. Peck, Jugs whatever back the way they came. Instead of going through the door they first came out of, they continued down the hall to another metal door with an additional scanner next to it. Officer Allen spoke to his wrist comp.

"Slave transfer to cell fifty-five. Open door nine."

As the door was swinging open, Alan gruffly remarked, "slaves will note the scanner on the wall. In future, unaccompanied slaves will bend and spread, facing the scanner to gain access to the cellblock. Scanners like these are the various areas of the facility, including guest accommodations. Trying to access areas you are not cleared for will lead to corporal punishment."

As Chris walked down the hallway the taciturn Allen again spoke as they passed an unoccupied metal and glass room. "That is the control room for the cellblock. If you are returning from a guest room after lockdown, you are required to report there before proceeding to your cell"

Chris counted the numbers stenciled above each cell door and was already coming to a stop before officer Allen commanded them to a halt in front of a cell numbered "55"

The guard barked into his wrist comp, "Open door bravo fifty-five for slave lockup, two slaves."

"Slaves have been coded to cell fifty-five... Proceed," a female voice responded from Allen's wrist comp.as the door slid open.

"Slaves Blossom and Circe will stand back to the far wall." Officer Allen barked. Blossom and another extremely attractive green colored slave came into view, moving to stand against the far wall with her hands clasped behind their backs.

"Slaves Pudge and Jugs will enter the cell. Slaves Blossom and Circe will familiarize the new slaves with the features of the cell and further ensure that they read the orientation materials. Further be advised that this cell will be locked down until oh seven hundred tomorrow. Dinner will be served to the cell at eighteen hundred hours and breakfast at oh six thirty hours. That is all."

With that, Allen slid the door shut where it locked with an audible click.

"Circe this is the guy was telling you about with the nice cock and tasty cum." Looking at Chris, Blossom continued, " So, I am calling you Pudge for the next two weeks?"

"I guess, is there any reason you couldn't call me Chris in private?"

Circe interjected as she walked toward Chris's companion, "it's a bad idea for the same reason I won't be calling Ms. Peck anything but Jugs for the next two weeks." She tweaked the new slaves' dark nipples, "nice and hard," she reached between the woman's legs and brought her fingers up giving them a lick, "just as tasty as I remember."

Jugs spoke for the first time," I told you last week I'm not a lesbian," attempting to back away from Circe, who sighed.

"You may not be a lesbian, but you need to get used to the idea that for the next two weeks you're a three hole slave cunt. That's why it's not a good idea to call each other by our free names. It can give you delusions of choice." Circe then moved to the king size bed, which Chris realized was the only bed in the room whatsoever, and sat on it spreading her legs wide to expose a smooth shaved cunt.

"On your knees Jugs it's time to return the favor." Jugs looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Jugs, remember what the Colonel told us. We have to obey them. And from what little I could see you didn't have any problem licking that deputy at the justice center." Chris said, hoping to get through to his future coworker.

The Black woman slowly moved to the bedside and went to her knees between Circe's legs. She took a tentative lick, then another. And another. Quickly she started licking with the same enthusiasm that Chris had seen earlier today. Blossom took his hand, breaking him away from the girl-on-girl action.

"Time to return your own favor, stud," Blossom whispered into his ear.

Within minutes Chris had his own face between blossom's legs next to Circe and Jugs. He could still count the number of times he had gone down on a woman with one hand but he tried to do the things that his previous partners had told him they had liked, especially spelling out the alphabet.

"Right there Pudge! Keep doing that!" Chris did and was soon rewarded with a scream from Blossom and a face full of cum. He had read about squirters, but it always thought that was just some porn thing. He looked up to see Blossom's, heaving breasts and blissful expression. She looked down at him, smiled, and said "the next two weeks are going to be so bad. I thought I was going to have to train you a lot more."