IT Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This slave cunts not so bad either," Circe panted," her tongue needs a little fine tuning but she's going to do just fine."

Blossom giggled, "well I owe this slave cock my ass. Since he's dressed to fuck me now."

"Blossom, if it's all the same to you after taking it up the ass myself, I'm not sure I ever want to do that to someone else."

"You mean you didn't like it?"

Chris could feel his face flush, "well, after the pain went away and the guy's cock kept tickling my prostate, it did feel pretty good toward the end. But women don't have prostates."

"Pudge, you need to get over that. I love taking it up the ass. I guarantee you that your butts is going to get plumbed more than a few times in the next two weeks." Blossom turned, got on all fours, and wiggled her ass seductively. "Fill me with that big dick, slave cock."

His cock slid easily into Blossoms well lubricated starfish. He pumped in and out of her and marveled at how different fucking an ass felt from sinking into a cunt. Blossoms cries of pleasure assured him that she was enjoying the experience. Soon, Jugs was making happy cries as Circe was servicing her with a strap on.

The foursome changed positions and partners till interrupted by dinner being brought to the cell. Chris was more than ready to continue, as was Jugs but both were firmly instructed to go over the rules and regulations of the Lodge.

"There will be a quiz afterwards," Circe teased, "if you pass there will be a reward."

The reward before lights out was well worth it Chris thought. As he drifted off to sleep, he was thinking the next two weeks wasn't going to be that bad after all.

#####

Chris could not have been more wrong. The last ten days had been mostly mindless menial labor punctuated by daily three-hour exercise sessions and generally unfulfilling sex. The only real relief that he got was evenings with his cellmates even that was infrequent as Circe, Blossom, and surprisingly Jugs, were often sampled during guest services and checked out to guest rooms during the evening often returning after lights out if at all.

Chris on the other hand, didn't normally participate in afternoon guest services because of his janitorial duties. He gained a new appreciation for cleaning people who toiled without thanks and less notice. The invisibility was even more pronounced as a naked slave cock. It was humbling. The closest he got to the Lodges afternoon orgy and slave buffet was cleaning up afterwards.

On the tenth afternoon of his enslavement, a middle-aged couple arrived right as Chris was putting away the pool cleaning tools that he had just used to spruce up the Olympic size pool. His supervisor had made it clear to him that the aquatic center was open until midnight but was generally deserted between the time guest services ended, which started the dinner hour, and eight PM or so. Chris had hoped to get his work done, grab a late dinner and have time to take Blossoms advice to spend time in the slave recreation area. His balls were aching and jerking off in the cell wasn't feasible.

"Damm, I knew we were going to miss out. That flat couldn't have come at a worse time" the woman pouted.

"Darling there's always tomorrow. We'll be here for a week." The man saw Chris and called out, "Slave, fetch us two gin and tonics."

"Domini, unfortunately the bar is closed until 9 PM. However, I can have room service bring your order."

"Very well. Ask them how long it will take and let us know.

"Yes Dominus." Chris made his way to the vacant bar and called in the order. He was told it would be about twenty minutes due to the dinner rush. As he walked back toward the couple, he noticed the woman was eyeing him appreciatively. Well not him exactly, but his cock. While the last ten days had started to melt off a few pounds, his body was still a long way away from the cut tone of almost all the other slave cocks. The man was also giving him the eye.

"Domini, your drinks will be here in about minutes."

A wordless exchange passed between the free couple. The woman spoke, "slave cock on your back," The man interjected.

"Get on the lounger boy. I'm not going to be left out here." The woman giggled, "I would never dream of such a thing Calvin."

As she shed her one-piece swimsuit, Chris's neglected dick couldn't help but get hard. The woman had DD breasts that only had a trace of sag and the biggest nipples Chris had ever seen despite several days of viewing naked women both collared and free. As he settled on the lounger, the now nude woman straddled his erect cock and plunged down on it, sighing in happiness. She pumped up and down like some carousel pony. He reached for her nipples only to be slapped away.

"Naughty slave. You can look but don't touch."

Chris felt his legs being hoisted, exposing his starfish. A couple of seconds later a cock slammed into his ass and started pumping. The angle was awkward and uncomfortable, but at the rate the domina was going he would be getting off soon. From her screams, the domina had gotten her release.

"Your drinks sir, mam."

At that, the domina dismounted from him just as the man filled his rectum with cum. Chris looked up, surprised to see Tammy as the man waved his cock in Chris's face.

"Clean me off."

Chris complied as the woman asked Tammy about the room service selections.

"Mam, we are not able to provide more than drink orders to the aquatic area. You would have a full selection in your room.

"Fair enough. How can we reserve the slave cock to our room? He was adequate."

"Apologies, he has already been reserved for the evening. That was why I delivered your order, I am supposed to fetch him for his next assignment. Come Pudge."

I wish, Chris said to himself but followed Tammy through the staff door and past the seats with dildos mounted on them to warm up the slaves before guest services. He was glad for any excuse to escape this pair. "Domina..." he asked timidly.

"You are free to speak. Wondering who checked you out?"

"This slave was curious."

"You will find out shortly."

Tammy walked down a hall that ended in a door marked, "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY" She placed her palm on a panel mounted to the side. After the click she reached for the knob and opened the door and walked into a vestibule with a breathtaking view of green covered mountains and hallways running to either side. She turned left and repeated the process at a door with "S132" in brass-colored letters. The door opened to an open plan room with sliding doors on one end and a kitchen area off to the left divided by an island with bar stools The right side had a large blank HD3D screen mounted over a fireplace facing a couch and two overstuffed chairs to either side enclosing what looked like some sort of animal skin rug.

"Feel free to look around. Don't try to go outside or you will be hogtied by your collar and the reaction force will be banging on my door. I am going to get more comfortable." She exited the room.

Chris looked around the bare space. It had an unlived in look almost like a hotel. Chris was unnerved by the realization that Tammy had been the one to check him out. She would be the first free person to use him that he had some acquaintance with. The hours they had spent together up till his reporting in at the jail had contained a lot of fun conversations. He hoped that she would let him cum at least. Or at least jerk off before she sent him away.

"Am I pleasing Dominus?"

He whirled to see Tammy, dressed only in a leather collar and leather cuffs, moving to her knees, her flaming hair down and framing her large, tanned breasts and beautiful face. A redhead who tanned, Chris marveled. He finally regained the power of speech.

"Domina... Tammy... this slave doesn't understand."

"Penal slaves are fair game for the free staff... unless you know they are part of a slave familiarization exercise. Officer Bill Donavan is bending Jugs over every chance he gets. That's why you haven't seen her for the past few days. He has some accumulated time off he has to use or lose, and he hasn't let her out of his quarters. But if you are aware, then hands off for the first ten days. Well, its been ten days." She smiled impishly.

"But why the collar, the cuffs?"

"Because I miss being used like a slave cunt. Being bent over and having my ass and cunt plowed and then tasting myself while cleaning cum off a big cock. A cock like yours."

"But why me? There are plenty of slave cocks here that are a lot fitter than me." Chris could not believe that came out of his mouth. His dick was scrambling to take control of his bran and get busy.

"Word is you have pretty tasty cum. I love a man who likes pineapple. Plus, you haven't been conditioned to not take a woman roughly like the guys who have been her for years. Finally, I don't want my... cravings to get out in the general population. I do have to work with the slave cocks." She lifted up her full breasts, displaying her diamond hard nipples," You want to suck and chew on these tits?" She glanced at his rock-hard cock, "Do you want those balls drained or not? I'm your slutty slave cunt and I am right here."

The frustration of having no control, no say over his body for the last ten days snapped something in Chris. He strode over and grabbed her by the hair. "Open your mouth and swallow every drop." He slammed his frustrated cock between her lips. Her mouth was like velvet. It wasn't long before she was eagerly gulping down a load.

"Present your ass for fucking," he roared. It felt good to be the one giving the orders instead of taking them. In a flash she was ass up and head resting on the floor. Chris slid smoothly into her back channel and did his own impression of a carousel pony."

"Oh God, I've missed this. Fuck this slut's ass! Pound me till your cock is coming out of my mouth!" Chris did his best to not let her down.

After he spewed into her butt. Chris's traitorous stomach growled, causing Tammy to chuckle. "You missed dinner didn't you."

"Yes Domin..."

"Call me Tammy here please. Slut, cunt, whore, and cocksucker works too." she said smiling.

"Ok Tammy, yeah, I can eat."

"That's what Blossom tells me. That little slut has been teasing me nonstop."

"Really? That seems a little disrespectful from what I have seen of how the domini act."

"Normally it might be, but I cut her some slack. I spent the last year of my enslavement in Blossom and Circe's cell. Circe wields a mean strap on."

"Indeed." Chris anus clinched at the thought of last night's pegging session.

"Chef salad ok? I understand you have some caloric restrictions?"

"Sure." Chris's grumble about the diet was lost by his brain locking onto the view of Tammy's bare ass poking up as she reached into the refrigerator. Her very fuckable ass.

After the meal, Tammy suggested that he join her in the shower, " You can also eat as much of my zero-calorie pie for dessert as you want."

Dessert was just as good as she promised.

After the fourth or fifth round, Chris was laying on what he had learned was a sheepskin rug with an equally spent Tammy next to him. Looking at the clock on the wall, he was shocked to realize it was nearly midnight.

"Tammy?"

"Ummm, ready to go again?"

"I wish. I was looking at the time."

She grabbed her wrist comp off the side table, "Yeah, time to go to bed."

"Do I just go back to the cell block?"

"No, I have you assigned to me for the next four days. You will be sleeping in my bed. Some anyway." She gave him a saucy wink.

"I won't complain, but I still need to get some sleep. I am due to help clean the stables tomorrow."

"About that. The Colonel has assigned me to get you up to speed on the IT issues so you can hit the ground running as soon as the collar comes off. You see, while hospitality management is my passion and career path, I was one of the IT slaves along with working the front desk."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. I enjoy the IT stuff and was decent at it. I just didn't love it enough to make it my life's work. Never fear. While you will be spending your days learning the ins and outs of the Lodge's system, you will still be my collared slave cock during the off time and I intend to ride you like a pony."

"You do love my dick, don't you?"

"Your dick? Yep, I will ride that too."

"You little vixen. We will see who will be riding who." as he shifted to mount her and galop into the night."

#####

Two years later:

Chris reread the latest email from Tammy. He missed her dearly but she was ecstatic for the chance to join the management team of one of the premier resorts in Florida. The all-inclusive adults only reset complex had made her an offer she just couldn't refuse. All indications were that she was thriving.

It had been hard at first. He had dived into work and slacked off on his exercise and hygiene till the Colonel had taken him in hand, forcing him to exercise and going as far as requiring him to "go hiking" with him. Chis had learned really quick that a Marine's idea of a hike involved a fifty pound rucksack and a brutal pace.

But it had snapped him out of his funk. Now he hit the gym and the shower daily and was proud of his lean figure. He would never be Thor, but there wasn't an ounce of fat on him now. Blossom had shared with him that most of the slave cunts and more than a few of the slave cocks wanted to share his bed.

Turning to the news feed for his old hometown, he glanced at the presentence reports. Call him petty, but he got a little smirk of satisfaction in seeing the kings and queens of his high school that made his time there a living hell so often winding up in a collar on the auction block. A couple had actually ended up at the Lodge in the last couple of years but he actively avoided them. He wasn't that petty.

A name linked to a picture of a brunette woman with sad eyes caught his attention. Emily Peters. The cheerleader who stood him up for prom. The last he heard she had gone to some private eastern college. Right before his mom passed, she had mentioned that the Peters had fallen on some hard times. He scanned the file. Two counts of misdemeanor shoplifting and consecutive sentencing which make it nearly two years and a felon brand. Scheduled for auction. Tomorrow morning. He looked again at the eyes so different from the confident, sassy girl he knew in high school. He didn't feel a bit of satisfaction. He hit his wrist comp.

"Colonel. I need a favor."

AFTERWARD:

For those of you who are familiar with my work. Emily is the slave cunt "Poms" You can read more of her and Chris Goff's story in my other stories. As I said before I love to hear from you and would appreciate your comments and ratings.