It Spreads

Story Info
Alien parasite wants to spread.
4.6k words
4.42
17.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani sat down on the rock and took a deep drink of her water bottle. She was on the trails in the woods behind her families farm taking a hike. Being a college student her course work could sometimes get overwhelming and taking a hike out in the woods always helped to calm and recenter her so she could focus. She had worked up a bit of a sweat and was taking a break in her favorite spot. There was a boulder that formed a kind of seat where she could look out on the forest and see quite the view. She was up on a hill and the forest spread out below her in a beautiful vista of colorful trees and wildlife.

As she was looking out she noticed something out of place. A little ways down from where she sat there was a depression in the earth that she didn't remember seeing before. Curious she made her way over to it. There was a bit of a crater in the ground that she knew definitely wasn't there before. There was something in the center. As she got closer she saw it was a translucent green... something. It looked like some sort of mass, but she had never seen anything like it before. She got even closer to try to examine it when suddenly an arm whipped out at her. She shrieked and tried to back away but she tripped on the loose dirt from the crater and the arm struck her cheek. It stung at first but the area quickly numbed and a pleasant, almost pleasurable sensation started to swell from the spot.

It was at this moment Dani realized she couldn't move. She was paralyzed! As she was coming to grips with this fact and terror started to mount she felt the thing touch her legs. Again a brief numbness happened followed by a pleasurable feeling wherever the thing touched. And the pleasurable feeling was growing. She felt the thing start to climb her body until it stopped on her stomach. Suddenly she felt tentacles sprout from it and travel up under her shirt brushing across her nipples and around her breasts.

'Oh god. It's a damned perverted alien' She thought in part terror and part hysterics. Then she felt a tentacle slip beneath the hem of her hiking shorts. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god. Please no no no.' She shouted within her mind. The tentacle monster.. or alien... thing, didn't heed her silent protestations though and kept pushing under her panties and along her slit. The pleasure from whatever slime was covering this thing was making it difficult to think clearly. Her nipples had hardened and the feeling coming from everywhere the thing had touched her was beginning to overwhelm her senses. The tentacle rubbing over her clit and pussy was whiting out her vision. Then the tentacle entered her. It seemed to thicken as it pushed inside of her. Filling her completely. Her brain was almost a gibbering mess at this point from the intense pleasure, but she wasn't climaxing. She felt on the edge but wasn't going over. The tentacle pushed onward and deeper until she felt it press against her cervix. There was a brief flash of pain before the numbness washed it away and pleasure filled her core once again. Then she felt the tentacle press deeper. Whatever this slime was it must have relaxed her muscles enough to allow the tentacle past her cervix and into her womb.

Once the tentacle had breached her last line of defense the whole mass started to shift along the tentacle into her pussy and up into her most sensitive areas. Soon the mass was gone and suddenly Dani's body erupted in a massive orgasm. Every nerve ending in her body fired in the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. Dani couldn't take it and passed out. She awoke sometime later and made herself presentable and headed towards home. Only, the Dani that left the woods that afternoon wasn't the same that had walked in.

The alien was a parasite of a sort. After it entered Dani's womb it began working throughout her body to take over. The main mass stayed in the womb but tiny strands of itself entered her bloodstream and ran to the brain. It took control of all her functions and memories, using the time she was passed out from the overload of pleasure to gain complete control of its new host. The parasite only had one primary objective once a host was found: spread.

Dani walked into her home and saw her mother cooking dinner.

"Hi mom. Dinner smells amazing. I'm going to take a shower quick." Dani said.

"Ok, dear. Dinner will be ready in about an hour so you have some time." Her mother said as Dani walked upstairs.

Dani saw her sister sitting in her room at her computer and waved as she walked by. She went into her room and grabbed some clothes before making her way to the bathroom to shower. The parasite acting as Dani knew she showered after her hikes and wanted to act as normally as possible. There would be time to enact her plans later. Dani looked at herself in the mirror as she let the water heat up. She was around 5'6" and trim around the middle. Her routine hiking and love of the outdoors had kept her fit and well toned. She had well tanned skin from being in the sun. Her brown hair had a slight curl to it and ran to the small of her back. She kept good care of her hair and made sure to brush it daily. Her green eyes sparkled and had a look of intelligence that often took peoples breath away when they caught her eye. Her breasts were well fitted to her frame being a small c cup. Still a hefty amount but not outrageous. Being young her breasts were perky and didn't sag at all on her chest. She stepped into the shower and began to clean the trail dust and forest dirt from her body.

Dinner was delicious. The three woman made small talk about their day and the sisters told their mom about their school studies. Dani's sister, Emily, was newly 18. She was finishing her last year of high school and was going to a college away from home. Dani had decided to stay close so she could save up money for after school, but Emily was a bit wilder and wanted the freedom of campus life away from home. Emily was a bit more petite than her sister. Barely topping 5'3" she was otherwise almost the spitting image of her sister. Slightly smaller breasts to fit her smaller frame, though still perky and standing tall.

Their mother, Mary, was a beautiful, older version of the two girls. Standing at 5'6", she had a little bit more body than her girls. She still did her best to stay in shape and accompanied her daughter on hikes every now and then but time was taking its toll. Her breasts were about the same size as her daughters but had a bit of sag to them. None of that took away from her beauty though. She kept her hair well kept.

Mary's husband and father to the girls was off on a business trip. He worked in sales and was often gone. Mary didn't mind. He made good money and she knew he was faithful. His career allowed her to spend time with her girls and participate in some hobbies like gardening. Some woman criticized her for being in the homemaker role because it reinforced a gender stereotype, but honestly she liked what she was doing. Her husband didn't force her into this role. He was supportive of her doing what she wanted. She could have had a career but chose to be the stay at home mother and homemaker.

After dinner the women watched some TV before calling it a night.

Emily awoke in the darkness of early morning. She wondered what had woken her when she felt a weird wetness touch her neck. She started to verbalize her surprise before realizing she couldn't speak. In fact she couldn't move. In the moonlight coming through her window she saw her sister straighten up from where she had been bent near her head. To her horror she saw a tentacle protruding from her mouth like an extra long tongue. It was about the width of a normal tongue, but almost a foot long. It tapered almost to a point at the end. It retracted back into her sisters mouth.

"Relax sis. Everything's going to be alright. Just relax and let me make you feel good." Dani said soothingly.

Emily was anything but soothed, but she couldn't do anything about it. Her neck started to tingle pleasantly. Dani stuck that weird green tentacle from her mouth again and undid the buttons of Emily's pajama top. As she exposed her sisters chest she began to lick down her neck and around each breast before taking a nipple into her mouth. Emily could feel the slime from that tongue coat her body. There was brief numbness followed by building pleasure wherever it touched. Dani took the other nipple into her mouth then making sure to coat both with the pleasurable slime. She made sure to drag her tongue down from the center of her sisters chest to just above her bottoms.

"You won't need these anymore." Dani said as she pulled her pajama bottoms and panties down.

Dani ran her tongue down each leg to just above the knee before making sure to touch Emily's clit and pussy lips before standing back up. By this time Emily's body was buzzing from pleasure and she was losing her grip on reality. She couldn't even hold on to her terror because of the sensations bombarding her mind. Nothing made sense and she was helpless to stop it.

"You look so pretty, lying there. Would you like to see just how sexy I find you?" Dani asked.

Emily noticed something strange then. There was a bulge forming in Dani's pajama bottoms. Dani pulled her pants down and Emily saw a translucent green... Dick. It was sticking out of Dani's pussy but there was no mistaking the shape. It was far longer and thicker than any she had seen before, not that she had seen many, and she could see small shapes moving around inside.

"Yes, you made me so hard. My babies..." She caressed the shaft with the floating shapes as she said this "... are dying to meet you. Just relax and everything will be better."

Dani climbed on top of her sister and placed the monster dick at her opening. Then she pushed. She slowly slid in and that slime began to coat the inside of Emily's pussy. She could feel the numbness followed by pleasure. Stimulating her body almost but not quite to the breaking point. She wasn't sure how much more she could take of the pleasure without release. Dani kept pushing til she ran into the resistance of Emily's cervix. She paused, allowing the slime to do it's work. Once she felt the resistance relax she pushed into her sisters womb. Then she released her spawn. A smaller version of the original flowed through the artificial dick and into it's new home. Dani pulled back and out.

"Now sister, sleep and awaken to a new life."

With those words there was a spark and Emily's world went white with pleasure. She awoke in the morning a much different person than the one who went to bed that night.

Dani woke up the next morning and made her way to breakfast. Her mom was already at the stove humming to herself and making bacon and eggs.

"Hey mom, morning." Dani said brightly.

"Morning dear." Mary replied. "Got any big plans for today?"

"Not really. Maybe go for a walk, bit mostly gonna laze around. Schools starting back up soon and I want to relax before heading back. The course work has been brutal." Dani said.

As they were talking, Emily came into the kitchen. She seemed perfectly normal and you would never suspect that an alien parasite was now piloting her body.

"Morning Em. What about you, any plans for the day?" Their mother enquired.

Emily yawned, "Morning, yeah some of my friends are having a sleepover and I was gonna stay over there tonight."

"Well that'll be nice." Mary said. "A nice last hurrah before putting your nose to the grindstone."

During the time they were talking with their mom, the girls were having a silent conversation. Or at least the telepathic parasites were. It would be Dani's job to infect the mother, while Emily was going to infect her friends. Time to spread. It was easiest to attack when the target was asleep so the girls kept up appearances during the day, going about their normal tasks and acting like they always did. Emily went off to her friends and Dani and her mother enjoyed a movie before calling it a night.

Later that night Mary awoke when she felt something touch her neck. She quickly realized something was wrong when she couldn't move. She saw Dani standing next to her but something was wrong with her little girl. There was a weird looking greenish, translucent tongue coming out of her mouth.

"It's OK mom." Not Dani said. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Not placated in the slightest, Mary struggled to move or speak, but it was hopeless. She was completely paralyzed. Dani, not caring about her mother's predicament in the slightest, began to pull the covers off her mom.

"Wow mom, no clothes at bedtime. How scandalous." Dani said with amusement.

It was true. Mary always enjoyed sleeping naked. While the girls were younger she would wear clothes in case they joined her at night, but since the girls had stopped needing their mothers reassurance at night, she went back to old habits.

Not Dani enjoyed the sight of Mary's body and since the house was empty, decided to take her time. She rushed Emily a bit because she didn't want their mother to hear something and come check, but now she could enjoy herself.

Dani started by slowly running her tongue from her mother's ear down to her collar. Then around her neck and back up the other side. Everywhere the tongue touched there was moment of numbness and then a swelling of pleasure. At the same time, Dani secreted the same slime out of her fingers and was playing with her mother's breasts. First running her fingers around the base and slowly making swirls towards the center. Pulling on the nipples to harden them before lowering her head and taking one into her mouth. She was doing this purely for her own pleasure, as the nipple was already numb to sensation and radiating pleasure from the slime. After lavishing enough attention to both breasts, Dani ran her tongue down her mother's stomach. The pleasure the slime was causing was already driving Mary mad. It was radiating from her ears down her neck and centering on her breasts, and now a trail ran down her stomach.

Dani continued her slow tasting of her mother's body until finally she found her prize. The pleasure coursing through Mary's body had gotten her juices flowing copiously. Dani licked all around the opening, but never inside. She couldn't wait anymore and revealed to her mother what she had in store for her. Removing her bottoms, her mother could see the long and thick appendage emerging from her daughter's snatch. Moving between her mother's legs she placed the translucent member at her moms slit.

"Are you ready for the fucking of your life mom?" She asked. Rhetorically of course, as her mom couldn't answer.

With that she eased her tentacle dick inside her mother. Now, she could just do what she did to Emily and plant the new parasite immediately. But she was having too much fun and decided she really wanted to fuck Mary. Of course Mary was lost to the sensations at this point. The slime had numbed her pussy and now all she felt was uncontrollable pleasure radiating from her core. The build up was intense but she couldn't tip over into bliss to achieve release. Her mind was fracturing from the sensation.

Dani started to pull out and thrust back in roughly. She felt her moms tunnel slide along her tentacle dick and it felt amazing. Having not gotten to play with her sister she enjoyed fucking her mom.

Thrusting in and out she could feel pleasure running up and down her shaft and the feeling was amazing. Before long she felt an orgasm coming and with a grunt slammed home as a climax overtook her. She didn't have any cum to release and she hadn't penetrated to the womb yet so there was no ejaculation, but she enjoyed the orgasm and took a moment to regain her breath before returning to the task at hand. She pressed all the way in until she was against her mom's cervix. Waiting a moment for the slime to do it's work she kept a slight pressure until she felt the cervix begin to give way allowing her tentacle dick to press into the womb. Once fully inside she allowed a seed to travel down her dick and plant itself into Mary. As it touched down, Mary felt a spark and then her world exploded into pleasure. The long buildup had produced so much that once the dam was broken and it all came rushing in it was all Mary could do to hold on to her sanity. Not that it mattered, as she fell unconscious, the parasite inside her started to work itself into her every nerve and muscle. Taking over mind and now Mary was just another host to spread the infection.

Meanwhile:

Emily was having fun with her friends. Or at least she appeared to be having fun. The parasite inside had her acting goofy and joking around with her friends as she normally would. There were 3 other girls hanging out that night.

Julie was another 18 year old. She was around 5'7", with red hair hanging down to her mid back and mesmerizing green eyes. She was a ginger through and through and proud of it. She had an easy laugh and a joyful personality, but woe be unto the person that got onto her bad side. The saying that red heads have a temper definitely held true with her. She could be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Amy was an Asian-American girl of 19. Standing 5'3", she was the shortest of the girls. Shoulder length black hair and a petite frame. She was shy at first, but once you got to know her, she was a master of dirty talk. The other girls were often scandalized at the things that came out of her mouth, before giggling about it.

Tina rounded out the group. She was a 19 year old blond bombshell. Curvy in all the right places and the most outgoing of the group. It was her house they were staying at and she was playing the gracious host.

The girls stayed up late watching movies and gossiping until they ran out of steam around 1am. They had piled a bunch of blankets and pillows onto the floor of the living room and all went to sleep. About 2 hours later, Julie awoke. She realized something was wrong when she couldn't move. She saw a dark figure leaning over Tina and appeared to be licking her neck. When the figure rose she saw it was Emily!

All the girls were awake now and terrified by their paralysis.

"It's ok guys. I'm gonna make you feel so good. Don't fret, it'll all be better soon." Emily said to them.

Emily went to Julie first. "You know Jules, I've always had a bit of a crush on you. That fiery hair and even fiercer personality. You're so effortlessly beautiful. If I didn't know you were straight, I might've made a pass at you sooner."

Emily took her time undressing her friend, who stared at her with wide eyes. Obviously, Julie couldn't respond. Had she been able to, and in normal circumstances, she might've replied that she also harbored some feelings for her friend and would've liked to explore the possibilities. That couldn't happen now.

The other girls could see and hear as Emily started massaging Julies breasts and lowered her head to feast on her nipples. Her nipples quickly grew numb and then started to radiate pleasure from both. Her neck was already numb and the pleasure it was putting out was more than the young woman had ever felt before. She tried to whine, or scream, or even moan, anything but nothing came out. Emily started to undress herself. She was beautiful, but when she dropped her underwear, the other girls saw the horror of a translucent green dick emerging from the folds of her pussy. There were small masses floating inside the cock.

"Now don't worry girls, I've got enough for all of you. I'll make sure you all get a dose." Emily said with a grin.

With that she moved between Julie's thighs, easily positioning the girl the way she wanted her and placed her new dick at the girl's entrance. After pausing a moment to allow the slime to do its work, she thrust all the way into the girl's hot tunnel. She was surprised to feel a slight resistance before tearing through and to the base as she went. Emily would have thought for sure her friend wasn't a virgin before tonight. Interesting. The parasite controlling Emily wasn't concerned about any of that and began pulling out and thrusting back into her friend. The sensation of the tight tunnel sliding along her cock was amazing. Julie herself was having trouble maintaining her sanity. The pleasure coursing through her body from her neck, breasts, and now her pussy was overwhelming her senses. She was beginning to lose touch with reality.

12