It Spreads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily continued her assault until an orgasm overtook her body. The parasite enjoyed the sensation for a moment before moving on to its overriding purpose. Time to spread. She forced herself to go deeper into her friends warm channel until she felt her cervix. Allowing a moment for the slime to relax the girl's sacred door, she pushed and was in her womb. With a flex of her will, pone of the masses floating withing the clear green rod traveled down the length and released into the fertile womb of Julie. As Emily pulled out there was a spark and Julie overcome by the strongest orgasm of her life, knew no more. She would awake different than she was when she went to sleep that night.

Emily wasn't done though. She had two more bodies to infect. Two more babies to share with her friends. Two more beautiful teenage bodies to enjoy.

She went to Tina next. "Thank you so much for inviting me over Tina. I had such a great time. You were such a great host and I really wanted to show you how much I appreciate that." Emily told the paralyzed girl.

Emily leaned down and kissed Tina. She forced a long green tentacle tongue into her friend's mouth. She used the tongue to lick her friends entire mouth coating it in the paralyzing slime before moving it down her friends' throat. It seemed to stretch forever going deeper and deeper. Somehow tina found she could still breathe even as the slimy tentacle filled her throat. Her entire upper half was going numb, then the pleasure started to build. Coming from the inside of her body it began to radiate out everywhere at once. Her entire chest was tingling in delicious sensations that continued to build until she thought she would explode. Then Emily pushed her tongue deeper yet. She felt it enter her stomach before it stopped and began to retract.

Emily pulled her tongue all the way back and out of her friend. "There, isn't that a wonderful gift I've given you."

Emily smiled down at the girl and decided to let her enjoy the pleasure while she took care of Amy. Tina of course was not enjoying herself. The amount of pleasure radiating throughout her body was more than any person could handle. Her mind fractured and she lost herself among the waves overriding her nervous system. Of course, the parasite didn't care. Even with her mind gone, she could still be controlled, and memories recalled. She would infect her later. She had the delicious Amy to play with.

"Ah, my dirty talking little friend. You're another one I always found alluring. So shy on the outside, but there's a dirty little slut hiding in there. Let's let that inner slut out." Emily said to the utterly terrified girl.

Emily began to pull her clothes off, making sure to caress every part of her body, allowing a little slime out of her fingertips as she did. Emily got her arms as she moved her fingertips up the girl's biceps, then mover down to the bottom of her shirt and caressed up her torso while pulling her pajama shirt up and over her head. She reached around behind her and stroked her ass as she grabbed Amy's bottoms and started to slowly pull them down the girl's legs. By the time Amy was undressed her entire body was numb and radiating pleasure. The young woman couldn't feel anything besides the slime produced sensations. She hardly noticed when Emily moved between her legs and inserted her tool into her warm box. Amy was already on the edge, but couldn't tip over the precipice, as Emily pushed fully into her. Emily pushed deep and soon came to the end of her tunnel. A slight pause and she pushed through the cervix to the treasure within. Entering the girl's womb, she once again flexed her will and released another of her kind into the woman. As she pulled out of another host, there was a spark and Amy blacked out from the intense orgasm it caused.'

Emily moved over to her last victim. At this point Tina was no longer aware of her surroundings. She was fully lost inside her mind and the sensations to her body continued unabated. Emily was undeterred though and quickly stripped her friend. Taking a moment to enjoy the view of the lovely blond, she finally got down to business and bringing her friends legs up over shoulder, pushed her rod deep into the senseless teen. She found her cervix and just like with the last two, only paused a moment for the slime to work and then pushed into her sacred garden. Releasing yet another spawn and completing her friends transformation. As she pulled out, there was a spark and Tina was no more. Emily laid down to sleep again among her friends, smiling that she had new brethren to help her spread even more.

The next day Dani and Mary were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. They may be parasite but their host bodies still needed food to function. A car pulled into the driveway and an older man got out. He walked up the porch and opened the door. As he walked into the house he found his wife and daughter in the kitchen.

Mary turned around and said, "welcome home honey, how was your trip?" ...

The end?

12