All Comments on 'It Started as a Quiet Night'

by farhorizonblue

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Suddenly from nowhere...

Suddenly from nowhere the wife decided it was time to act like a slut...They had tried new experiences with another couple and "feelings were hurt, emotions rubbed raw"...suddenly from nowhere, that night "Billy was really not sure what the night was going to bring but he knew it would be interesting"...So interesting to the point he get hurt and had to ask for a divorce?

One solution is to let the readers decide...Or will this have a part 2? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Wish

Wish there was a way to convince you that no one makes you read the stories and make such horrible comments.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Garbage

Is there anything worse than a husband who turns his wife into a walking disease while he becomes a closet homo sissy boy wimp cuck???? Just worthless garbage these days with very few exceptions. 1****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much ado about nothing

Don't bother writing anymore. This hasn't even got to the point yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep, Interesting alright

But the end of a marriage, The last time there were hurt feelings, this time there will be a bad reaction. She will take the bit in her teeth and run with it., Damn the marriage and full speed ahead... followed by "that was the best sex I ever had, but it was only sex and I only love you, but I really will need to do that every now and then, do you think I can call Charlie now and then... say only 4 or 5 times a month?"

and that will make sure he sees a lawyer on Monday... BTW forget the Hot tub that is where everything went to hell.

muncher354muncher354almost 7 years ago
What even is this?

Don't put out an intro as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Chapter 1

You couldn't be bothered to put this information in the title to warn it wasn't a complete story before people open the fucking thing? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF

You mean there is more of this trash coming. When will it ever stop?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another stupid cuck cartoon.

Oh hell, why not. Its not like these cuck writers have any other life. Obnoxious, but harmless. They deserve our pity.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 7 years ago
Quiet night

I hope the next part is coming soon! Loved this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap!!!

Why is it necessary for a married loving couple to include other ones into their love life?? Only perverts try that shit!! And all of the commentators and authors at that site claim for them they did it!!! Bullshit!! You are only swaggerer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Odd fantasty, other people fucking a man's wife, with his enthusiastic approval.

I would say the author has never been a decent husband, and has never had a good marriage. Tell you what, imagine removing your wife's diamond wedding ring and giving it to another woman to go off and play with for a while. Why would any sane person do that? Because they don't give a shit about the ring, nor the wife.

Hope you get one worth treasuring some day, and have the character and the brains to keep and respect her.

Good luck with your future writing, and living.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years ago
interesting begining

So, is Claire is a proud and accomplished slut? I guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
Sad sad tale of a sick marriage...

I agree with most everyone, just another stupid wimp cuck and his slutty wife. His wife obvious has control of his balls and his life. If he did have any balls, he should just divorce her slutty ass.... This is just a standard storyline of wimp husband and slut wife. WHO CARES... 1 star loser...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Exhibitionist wife, hot wife, both are just stand ins for whoewives. None of them are possible without cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfarhorizonblue@farhorizonblue
General chat and enjoyment. North of 50, you just want to have some fun. Empty-nesting and loving the freedom of midlife with a great woman. New friends or writers with a critical eye to give feedback on some stories are always welcome to chat... If a pm RP/chat develops ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES