It Started at a Summer BBQ Party

Story Info
How an older Man turns a housewife into his personal sex toy.
2.9k words
3.83
83.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started at a summer BBQ party. A co-worker of my wife invited us over on a Saturday afternoon for a BBQ -- we bring the beer or wine and he provides the steaks he cooks on his new Traeger Wood Pellet Grill. It would be a fun but respectable Saturday outing. Little did I know what changes it would bring to my life.

Of the five couples, only two of the people there knew each other because their spouses all worked together. One other couple, well the husband was the best friend of the host and they lived in a newer and more expensive part of town. Chad and Lisa was their names and Lisa was quite the looker. I guessed them both to be in their early thirties. Chad was a reasonably good looking fella but it appeared he married far above his station in life. Lisa was a knock-out. She was a tall, leggy, brunette, blue-eyed, busty babe.

As the BBQ unfolded it became apparent that our host, Mike, was a great bartender mixing up his version of a Margarita that would knock you on your ass. He knew just the right amount of tequila and a splash of Grand Marnier to top off the Margaritas as well as mixing killer Mojitos and Martinis.

I stuck to the red wine my wife and I brought along but it was fun to watch the rest of the guests slowly become fun drunks.

It might make sense for me to take a moment and introduce myself and my wife. My name is Doug and I am 52. My wife is Bridgette and she is 47. We are definitely the oldest ones at the party which works to your advantage when it comes to pacing yourself at an event like this. Been there done that a few times you know how best to handle your liquor so you don't end up making a total fool of yourself.

As luck would have it Lisa ended up sitting next to my wife for a good part of the afternoon and I was able to overhear enough of their conversations to realize Lisa was one very sexually frustrated wife. Seems Chad traveled quite a bit in his job running the family's Import/Export business. He was due to leave on Monday for a three week trip to Europe. In addition Lisa let it slip as she finished off her third Margarita that she and Chad had not had sex in almost a year.

She had breast augmentation surgery to give her a perfect set of 36D breasts as a way of getting Chad to make love to her again. My wife offered her words of encouragement and told her all couples go through times like this. Just have faith and keep making herself available to Chad as it will be the best way to get him to re-engage their love life.

But as the afternoon turned into evening the boys seemed to pair off in the family room watching a baseball game on TBS while the ladies sat out on the deck making girl talk. I positioned myself so I could watch the ladies, especially Lisa, while still feigning interest in a meaningless baseball game on TV.

Having to relieve myself I headed down the hallway towards their bathroom at the end of the hallway that led to the side door. I had turned off the bathroom light when I opened the door and in the dim light I caught site of a tottering Lisa. She had her right hand holding herself up against the wall. I had to take a step back into the bathroom to avoid bumping into her. She looked up at me and with a devilish smile asked if I wanted to see her boob job.

"Your wife says you are always a gentleman and I could use a gentleman's opinion of my boob job." And with that she pulled up her shirt and revealed a gorgeous set of 36D breasts naked, no bra holding them in place.

"Go ahead, feel them, tell me you wouldn't love to get your hands on these anytime you desired?"

"Lisa, I think this is not the time or the place for us to have this kind of encounter." I said as I reached up and pulled her shirt back down.

"Boy, you are a gentleman aren't you? Offer you a free feel and you turn me down." As her smile turned into a frown.

"My dear Lisa", I said, "It is neither the time nor the place for you and I to have this encounter. Another time and place and you will see I am not always the gentleman." She looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face and then pushed past me into the bathroom.

I now knew for sure Lisa was a very vulnerable woman who I could easily enjoy. I made a point before the night was over to find out just exactly where Chad and Lisa lived so I could pay her a visit next week when I knew her husband was out of the country and she would be all alone and sexually needy.

On the drive home after the party my wife was quite candid about her observations of everyone at the party. Which couples were having marital difficulties and which couples were enjoying life. But her best observations were about Chad and Lisa, especially Lisa. She said Lisa was a ticking time-bomb, a sexually ticking time-bomb. And she is about to go off if her husband did not soon wake up and fuck the living hell out of her.

I had to laugh and related the story of Lisa encountering me outside the bathroom. My wife figured Lisa might pull something like that since Lisa was so impressed with us as a couple and how nice it was to have a husband like me.

Now I love my wife and we have a great life together but it does not stop me from "enjoying" another woman, especially another married woman in need of some good loving. I have had my share of short term affairs. All with married women who foolishly expressed that their sex life with their husbands was non-existent. I quickly mastered the art of charming myself into their beds and for a brief period made them enjoy being fucked like there was no tomorrow. Lisa would just be the next in line for me to enjoy.

By Monday afternoon I had subtly confirmed that Chad did indeed leave the country and Lisa would be home all alone till he returned. Tuesday morning I headed off to pay Lisa a visit. My wife assuming I would be making client site visits and would be home in time for supper.

At just after nine o'clock I rang the doorbell at Chad and Lisa's home and waited for her to open the door. It took a few minutes and sure enough Lisa opened the door and the look of surprise on her face was priceless.

"Doug, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I told you on Saturday Lisa that there would be a better time and place for us to have that encounter. Now is the time and the place." I said as I pushed my way in, closed and locked the dead bolt behind me.

She backed up and I saw fear in her eyes. She started to tremble.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Hubby is out of town, isn't he? And here you are all alone, just you and me. Perfect time for you to let me enjoy your boob job, wouldn't you say?" I said with a smile.

She had backed herself up against the wall of the foyer. I closed the distance between us and placing my hands on her hips I began to pull her t-shirt up. She quickly grabbed my hands trying to keep me from pulling her shirt up.

"What's the matter Lisa? Are you bashful? I thought the other night you wanted me to see your tits? Well I am not leaving till I have had my enjoyment. Shall we take this to your bedroom or shall we just do it right here?" as I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her away from the wall.

"Oh my god you are serious aren't you?" she pleaded with me.

Bringing my face right up to hers I whispered "Lisa you offered me the opportunity to enjoy you and I told when it was the right place and time that would happen. Well now is the time."

"Where is your bedroom?" I asked as I pulled her along towards the stairs leading to the second floor.

"Please Doug, I was drunk and acting stupid and really feel sorry for the way I acted. Can't we just forget the whole silly mess?"

"Lisa, there is no way in hell I am walking out of this house till I have enjoyed all of you." I barked at her.

"What do you mean enjoy all of me?" She asked almost whimpering.

"You told my wife how sexually frustrated you are. How your wimp ass of a husband has not touched you in over a year. Even after you went and got a perfect set of tits. You also told my wife how jealous you were of her for having a husband like me. Well today I plan on making sure you will no longer be sexually frustrated. That you will be able to have a Man treat you like the gorgeous piece of ass you are."

"Your wife, remember you are married. You don't want to cheat on her -- why make that kind of mistake. If you leave now I won't say anything to anybody. It will be just between us." She said as I pulled her up the stairs towards her bedroom.

She kept stammering on about how this was so wrong of me and how disappointed my wife would be if she knew what I was about to do. Before she could go on with another lame reason why I should not do this to her we were in her bedroom. The bed was made, a nice full size -- king size bed with four posters. How convenient I thought for what I had planned for her.

I pushed her to the bed. "Let's make this quite easy and simple for us both Lisa. I am not leaving till I have enjoyed all of you and I want to emphasis all of you. So to avoid this becoming quite unpleasant for you I suggest you start by undressing for me." Then I turned and closed and locked the bedroom door.

When I turned around her head was down and she looked like she was crying. I walked over to her, lifted her face up by her chin and leaned into and kissed her, a very soft but firm kiss. She didn't pull away or back up. In fact I sensed she was enjoying it and trying to kiss me back.

I took that as a signal and slowly started to pull her t-shirt up. She allowed me to pull it up and over her head and off her.

In the bright light of her bedroom I saw her perfect 36D tits and they were perfect. On her slim figure they were a sight to behold. I then unbuttoned her shorts and slipped my right hand down the front and could feel her heat and soon my middle finger found her slit and was not surprised to find it wet.

"Lisa, you know what is going to happen now -- don't you?" I asked.

She looked at me with such sad eyes and just nodded yes. "Good girl, Lisa."

I let my hands cup her breasts from under them -- feeling their weight. I had never been with a woman with fake tits so this was a new one for me. I have to say they felt great -- looked great and on her slim frame she was a sight to see.

My thumbs flicked her nipples and I marveled at how quickly they became stiff. I leaned my head down and kissed one very softly my tongue flicking it. I heard a soft moan from Lisa so I knew this little cunt was desperate for a good fucking. But we had all day and she had three holes that were going to serve me.

I switched over to the other nipple and repeated my actions. That soft moan continued. I then let my hands start pushing her shorts and panties down her thighs.

"Get naked for me Lisa." I asked in a very soft whisper. I stepped back to make her do the task. I loved watching her wriggle the shorts and panties off her legs. She just left them on the floor. Then I told her to walk to me and kneel down.

"Take my pants off Lisa. Just undue the belt and unbutton the pants then you can pull the zipper down."

She looked up at me as she pulled my belt off and then as she unbuttoned my pants I let my fingers caress her cheek. "My sweet Lisa you know what to do once my pants are off, don't you?"

She nodded yes as she reached in and pulled out my semi-erect cock. With both hands holding the shaft she moved her head closer as she kissed the tip of my cock. Licking up the first drops of precum I knew she was mine. Her days of being sexually frustrated were over.

By the time I left her house almost 7 hours later she was pledging her love to me. I had enjoyed all three of her holes and few more than once. I left her alone and naked in her king size bed with the promise I would be back in a day or two to resume our fun. At one point she told me she would leave her husband for me. I said why do that a cunt like you needs to be used just this way. I knew that comment stung -- it was meant to -- I wanted her to know her place in this new relationship. She was my new fuck toy and that is all she will ever be.

I did return two days later -- unannounced -- just walked in and found her in the kitchen just wearing a nightie. I fucked her on the kitchen table -- on the spot where her husband eats his meals. So now every time they eat and she looks over she has this memory of me fucking her ass on that spot and making her cum and squirt.

She made my summer a very rewarding time. Taught her to do many new things sexually and she became quite the slave to cock and cum. Once she realized she was a true submissive to me it made for an easier time of getting her to do things behind her husband's back for me. But that is another story.

By fall, she was fully committed to being my sex toy. She knew how to dress for my arrival. She knew what sex toys to have available. What porn I wanted to watch on the big screen TV in the Family Room as she knelt between my legs and sucked my cock. She was eager to do whatever to please me.

I had an extended business trip coming up to the west coast. I would be in San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego for almost 2 weeks. I would leave on a Saturday to take advantage of discount air fares and returning 14 days later on a Friday evening. A wicked thought began to form -- could I get her to accompany me on the trip if not for the whole fourteen days but a good portion of it?

I would be meeting clients during the day but my evenings were all mine. No entertaining clients this trip. And oh how I hate being alone at night in someplace other than home. So I planted the seed with Lisa suggesting she find a way to let her husband allow her to go out of town. I left it up to her as to how she would manage that. I liked making her figure out how to get her sexual needs met.

It took her several weeks but she had her husband convinced she needed a vacation and without him. Plus she told him where she went and where she stayed was none of his business. Poor Chad, desperate to keep his trophy wife with the fake tits all his foolishly agreed to let her go on her vacation.

Seeing how Lisa was now beginning to wear the pants in her family I decided that when we get back it would be time to cuckold Chad. I told Lisa about my plan and how it was time to show Chad what kind of Man she needed. Lisa was thrilled at the idea of letting her wimp ass husband see her sexually satisfied by an older Man and I wanted Lisa to see her husband suck his first cock. Now I was the one anxious to take a trip out of town. There was so much to show Lisa once we made it out west. We would visit swingers clubs, BDSM clubs, adult bookstores and theaters. I would expose her to the kind of world she never knew existed and experiences that would have a profound effect on her.