All Comments on 'It Started at a Summer BBQ Party'

by IntenseMatureMale4U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit balls.

I feel my IQ dropping just reading this crap. If this is then the only cuckin this story is the author.

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 5 years ago
Nice start!

Now that you have it all set up...continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re-Post This...

...in Non-Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So RAPE is his thing then??

Holy crap....so;

“ Now I love my wife and we have a great life together but it does not stop me from "enjoying" another woman.”

What an absolute bastard. Your story (please let it be just a story) doesn’t categorically explain whether or not he has his wife’s blessing to fuck other women? It actually implies that she doesn’t know what he’s doing:

“ I headed off to pay Lisa a visit. My wife assuming I would be making client site visits and would be home in time for supper.”

So that makes him a serial rapist as well as a cheating arsehole. There wasn’t anything erotic about this story at all. It could have been erotic with changes but definitely missed the mark.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bollocks!

Pure, infantile, pre-pubescent crap. Never happen! First, "Romeo" would be in jail doing 5-15 years for aggravated sexual assault (rape) with his "refined approach". Second, it's the married woman who decides when, where and who she is going to fuck outside her marriage - never the other way around. All you stupid dorks who think you're "seducing" a married woman to cheat - think again! The vast majority of men have no idea how to seduce a corpse let alone a living, breathing, conscious woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agreed, this not erotica

In Non-con erotica, power and control are a means to an end, they are there to facilitate the end goal, an erotic sexual encounter between the characters. This story is completely the opposite, it is almost exclusively interested in the man's domination of the woman and only includes sex as a means to that end. Other than groping, the story only bothers to even attempt to describe one sexual act, and even then it stops as soon the woman's mouth makes contact with the man's penis. We're just left to take the man's word for it that further sexual encounters occurred.

A lot can be forgiven in erotic fiction if you can write a half-way decent sex scene, but if you can't even be arsed to complete one sexual act? One star is far too generous a rating, it is an insult to all the authors who at least put in enough effort to earn that star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous