All Comments on 'It Started At Christmas Pt. 06'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Damn You

For leaving the story there with so much up in the air! Actually, this is a wonderful segment of the story where at least some of the family dynamic is just beginning to show. Mom is into other women, Victoria is having her father's child and we are left hanging, nicely to await the next in this wonderful story. You have such a warm and delicate but honest touch to your work, the story flows with a natural grace and I love the friendship she has with Tasha and how supportive Tasha's parents are now, but I wonder if they will have the same empathy that Tasha does when and if the father is known. Oh so much to come, so much to enjoy. Thank you for this, top marks for sure and a serious need to get to the next chapter. Do not keep us waiting - please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please do not keep us waiting

Love the story and I can not wait until your next post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more soon?

Don't forget about us! Want to see how this ends.

pappawlovepappawlovealmost 10 years ago
Going very well

The progression is going very well, enough detail and not too much, additional characters add depth, personalities are holding true to form, well done

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
love this story

Wow - what an end to a chapter. can't wait to finish it. i didn't even mind that there was no sex!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...