It Started at the Beaach

Story Info
Girl goes to the beach, finds out her parents are exhibitionists.
5.6k words
4.41
28.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a fictional story where all participants are 18 or older.

I am Tawny and along my mother who is Susan, we own a swimming suit store located in a mall in San Francisco. The mall is located in more of a business area so unlike other malls we close early in the evening, and are closed on the weekends. During the day is when we see the most business as people will come by during lunch break or as they take a break from work throughout the day. We typically have a few people who work late and come by for some dinner at the food court, but the mall closes at 7:00pm.

Our store is located by the food court and at lunch the food court gets very busy. Although, we don't see a lot of business in our store and it is often very boring. My father, Jim, is the manager of the mall, I just turned 19 and I still live at home, so I see a lot of my family. On the weekends is when I get to go out and have some fun.

My friends who are the same age as me, we all like to go to the beach on the weekends and we normally go to the same place. However, this weekend Heather wants us to try another beach. This place is a nude beach and it is known for people having sex while voyeurs watch. She told us she wants to go there because it is not as crowded as where we usually go. I have not told my parents where we were going, I am sure they know about the reputation this place has. I was to meet Heather, Amber, and Hannah on the beach.

Once I got to the beach, I called Heather and she told me where they were at. I grabbed my things and started walking to meet up with them. People were out and about, but it was not as full as were we regularly go, so Heather was right about that. As I was walking, I looked around and saw lots of nude people, and then I came upon a cluster of people that were standing around in a circle watching something. I was curious and as I walked by, I stopped to see what was going on.

I was standing part way behind a couple, and looking between them, I saw a woman on top of a man, she was sucking his cock while he was eating her, the classic 69 position. As I watched them, the woman's hair was in her face, but she had large breasts. Then when she pulled her hair back, my mouth fell open, it was my mother. I then looked at the man and even though his head was obscured by my mother's legs, I could see it was my father. I could not believe what I was seeing.

I put my hand over my mouth so I didn't gasp out loud. I stood transfixed and watched my mother blowing my father in front of all of the these people. My mother's mouth was all of the way against my fathers stomach, she was deep throating him. When she pulled back, I saw the full length of my father's cock and could not believe how big he was and how my mother took all of it down her throat.

After a few minutes, my mother stopped and got on her hand and knees. My father got behind her and shuffled his knees to get closer. Then he grabbed his cock and aimed it at my mother's pussy and began to fuck her. He started slowly at first, but then my mother yelled out to him, "Faster, fuck me faster."

My father grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. For about 10 minutes my father was pounding away at her pussy. He had sweat running down his face, my mother had sweat dripping off nose. I watched as her breasts swung back and forth, it was almost hypnotizing. My father reached under and grabbed her nipple and squeezed. My mother just groaned and gasped as she was clearly having an orgasm. My father then grunted as he came and they both stopped moving. My father then looked up, I quickly jumped behind the couple, turned my back, and walked quickly away.

Only when I was quite a distance away did I realize that my pussy was dripping wet. I looked at my nipples, they were hard and very pronounced in my bikini top. I should explain that I got my breasts from my mother. We both have large breasts, mine are 34 Gs, but what makes them distinctive is our nipples, which are about ¾ inch long and just a little smaller than the diameter of a dime. When they become hard, everyone notices no matter what I am wearing. I was hoping that mine would soften up before I met up with my friends. I did not need to be embarrassed in front of my friends. I stopped and sat down to give myself time to cool off and process what I just witnessed.

My mother and father are exhibitionists, I thought to myself. I sat there for sometime thinking about what I saw. Then my phone rang, which scared the bejesus out of me. It was Heather asking where I was at. I told Heather I ran into an old friend, then said I will be there shortly. I was still turned on and my nipples were still hard, but I got up and continued on my way to meet up with my friends. When I joined my friends, they all noticed my nipples and began teasing me.

Heather had removed her top and her nipples were also hard, so I tried to redirect the attention to her. Heather, ask me if would ge topless. I went to high school with Heather and she knows how big my nipples are from the showers in gym class, she was hoping to goat me into showing them. I told her no, I am good with my clothes on.

Heather, Hannah and Amber asked If I would stay and watch their things while they went in the water to cool off. I agreed and they took off. I sat down and could only think about my parents. I was still excited and just thinking about what I saw made me horny. I began to apply some sun tan lotion, in an attempt to try to get my mind off my parents, but as I ran my hand over my breasts, it only made me feel hotter. I opened my legs to apply lotion, I noticed there was a huge wet spot on my crotch.

I saw my friends coming back, so I quickly got up and once they were close enough, I started walking towards them, then told them I would be right back as I need to cool off in the water. I walked into the water and knelt down to wet my breasts and stayed there for a few minutes.

I thought at least my bottoms are wet now so no one can see the wet spot, my pussy was making. I walked back to my friends and they all just stared at my breasts. What I did not think about was my top being wet, which made my nipples even more pronounced. To make matters worse, my bikini top was not padded and the material just stuck to my breasts. I got so embarrassed, but there was nothing that I could do. I just tried to ignore the comments from my friends. Everyone soon forgot about my breasts and nipples and we continued on with our day.

I have always been embarrassed about my breasts size, but the attention that I was receiving from my friends was kind of nice, particularity after spending all those boring hours in the mall this past week. After a while, Amber and Hannah had to leave. Heather asked if she could get a ride home with me. A few minutes after the others had left, Heather told me she had come here before and has gone nude. She told me it is such an exhilarating experience being naked in front of all these people.

Heather has always been an outgoing person and not shy. She asked me if I would mind if she took off her bottoms. I told her to go ahead, it doesn't bother me. She slipped off her bikini and got some lotion and began to rub it on herself. As she was applying the lotion she was telling me how free it made her feel and she liked the attention.

She is a very beautiful girl and sitting there watching her rub lotion on herself, I began to consider what it would be like to touch her. Heather talked bravely, but I detected a bit of hesitancy. For some amusement, I wanted to see how she would react, so I said to her, "Ok, I dare you to go in the water and play a little while, then come back."

We were about 50 yards from the water and there were quite a few people between the water and us. She looked a little scared, it seems she was not as brave as she talked. Then she replied, "I only laid on my towel before."

I began to laugh.

Heather finally said, "OK, but when I come back, you have to take off your top."

Heather then started to laugh at me, because now I had the frightened look. I don't know if it was the dare or because I was still horny but I said, "OK."

Heather slowly got up and started walking towards the water. She walked cautiously at first, she would look around and then back at me every once in a while.

I saw Heather walking back after a few minutes, her hair was wet and dripping down her body. The drops of water, glistened in the sun, she looked beautiful. I looked around and saw several people watching her. When Heather got back she had all of her confidence back and was no longer afraid to show herself. She stood there naked and talked with me, letting everyone look at her. After a couple of minutes she sat down with her legs spread open. She looked at me and said, "OK, your turn."

"I don't know about this," I replied.

Heather said, "You don't have to remove my top if I don't want too."

I had already prepared myself to remove my top, but not really wanting too. I have never done anything like that before and believed people would be staring at my breasts, it would be so embarrassing. But now that Heather gave me a pass, I felt conflicted. Seeing how beautiful Heather looks naked, I want to feel like that also. Then thinking about how my parents obviously enjoyed showing off themselves, I began to wonder, would I like it.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I told Heather, "No, we made a deal." I reached behind my back and untied the strings to my top. I slowly let my top fall off trying not to draw any attention to myself. With my top off, I was embarrassed, but it also felt liberating. The hot sun made my breasts grow warm and it felt nice.

When Heather saw my breasts she gasped and loudly exclaimed, "They are bigger now than they were in school!"

She then shocked me even more when she asked, "Can I feel them?"

I have known Heather to have several experiences with girls, just experimenting she had told me, but I have never done anything like that. However, after today seeing my parents, I began to wonder, how it would feel to have someone touching me. It has been a long time since I had a boy friend or any physical contact with another person, plus I was still horny. I was craving to be touched, I wanted to touch myself. I looked around and nobody was watching us, so I said, "OK."

Heather turned towards me and reached out and grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. My body gave me away and my nipples got rock hard and I let out a soft moan. This encouraged Heather and she kept on playing with my nipples. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back, oh god, it felt so good. I then felt something warm and wet on my nipple, I quickly looked. Heather was sucking my nipple. I let out another moan. This was really getting to me, my pussy was getting wetter.

Heather then put a hand behind my neck and pulled me in and kissed me. I gave in and kissed her back. Heather grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast as we kissed. My mind was racing out of control and my body was getting hotter. I could only think here I am making out with my best friend, the first time with another girl and on a nude beach. I thought I should not be doing this. But I was so horny, I did not want to stop.

Heather pulled away and began sucking on my nipples. She then reach down and rubbed my pussy. I could hardly take it any more, and then she bit my nipple, hard. My god is felt like a direct line to my pussy and I had an orgasm and let out a long moan. Heather stopped and looked at me, then asked, "Do you want more?"

I could only shake my head yes. She kissed me again as she played with my breasts. She told me to lift myself off the ground. I looked around and nobody was close to us so I did as she asked. Heather pulled off my bottoms and threw them aside. She began to kiss me and played with my nipples with one hand and the other was rubbing my pussy. I felt her finger slide in me. It was more than I could take, so I laid down.

Heather took the opportunity and moved between my legs and I felt her tongue on my pussy. I was constantly moaning now, my head swaying from side to side. It was not very long until I had a huge orgasm from Heather's tongue and fingers. I finally had to pull her away. I pulled her to me and we kissed, I could taste myself on her lips. Her hand was still rubbing my breasts and nipples.

I now wanted something else, I looked at Heather and told her, "It's your turn now."

Heather said, "You don't need to?"

I whispered to her, "I want too."

As I got up I looked around, we were still alone. Heather laid down and I began kissing her while playing with her breasts and nipples. I slowly moved down her body and kissed her skin as I went. I sucked on her nipples. Having a nipple in my mouth felt wonderful. After a couple of minutes, I descended lower as I kissed my way down to her pussy. I changed position and moved between her legs, on my knees, I knelt over and just took in the sight of her sex. I had never seen one so close before. I rubbed my hand over her pussy and then rubbed her clit. It was Heather's turn to moan and she was loud. I lowered my mouth and stuck out my tongue as I took my first taste of her pussy. She was delicious.

That was all it took and I began to lick her furiously, all of the time she was moaning. I then began to finger her, like I have done to myself so many times before. Heather was tossing back and forth as I continued to finger her. She was so wet and I could feel her juices all over my face. Heather finally had a huge orgasm and reached down and pulled me up to her.

We kissed again and laid there cuddling with each other. I took the opportunity to look around and noticed there was a large group of people watching us. The guys had an erection and were stroking their cocks. This time I did not embarrassed, I got more excited than I ever have been. I looked at Heather and asked, "Do you want more?"

She shook her head yes. I got up and sat over her into a sixty-nine position and began to eat her again, while she did the same to me. Both of us had an orgasm fairly quickly and Heather pulled me off of her. We laid down together and kissed and cuddled some more. The people who were watching us, now began to leave. Once they all moved on she and I talked about how wonderful the sex was. We looked at each other and I said, "I guess there is no point in wearing a bikini here anymore. I am hooked."

Heather asked, "What are you hooked on?"

I said, "Going naked, having sex with girls, having sex in front of others, did I miss anything?"

Heather just began to laugh. We finally settled down and separated from one another.

Heather asked me, "What got you so worked up earlier?"

"I will tell you, if you promise not to say anything to anybody."

She promised. I told her about seeing my mother and father. She gasped, and then laughed.

I said, "What?"

"I believe you are your mothers daughter."

I looked at her confused and then she said, "You are an exhibitionist just like your parents."

I must of had an odd look on my face as Heather began to laugh again. We stayed a while longer and then decide to leave. As we were getting our things together we both looked at each other and said at the same time, "Lets walk to the car naked."

We both began laughing. We walked to the car and got some looks from guys and girls as we walked. I told Heather, "Walking naked is making me horny again."

Heather replied, "It is having the same effect on me."

Once we got to the car, we put our stuff in and Heather with a sad face said, "I guess we have to put our suits back on now."

Not wanting for my newly acquired feeling to go away, I said, "We can just wear our cover-ups to go home."

Our cover-ups are a light-weight, off-white material. Heather thought that they may be a little too see-through to walk in the house with her parents and her 18 year old brother home. Then I began to tease her. "I thought you like to be naked and for people to see you naked. Your brother would probably like looking at your body."

She put her cover-up on and asked how she looked.

"It's not too bad. Take it off and let me put it on so you can see how it looks on me."

Once Heather saw it on me, she said, "No, you can see-through it too easily."

I made a chicken sound and said, "Look who is scared now, I dare you. When you get home just make a b-line for your room."

She finally agreed and then I put on my cover-up. Heather laughed at me and then said, "Your cover-up shows more than mine does."

I looked at myself and it did not leave anything to the imagination. Also with my large breasts, the front lifted up and my pussy was visible.

Heather said, "It is a dare, remember?"

We both got in the car and left for home. When I dropped off Heather she took my bottoms and towel with her so I could not cheat. While driving home I though about what I would say to my mother, or father or both if they saw me.

At home, I parked in the street and had to walk past the neighbors house. That did not concern me as much as walking in my house with my parents home, even though I had just seen them naked. When I went in the house, my mother saw me and asked, "What are you doing?"

I told her, "Heather wanted to borrow my suit and I lost the towel. I thought the cover-up would be good enough to get in the house." To make a little show of it for her, I said, "I was wrong," as I tugged down on the front to cover my crotch and when I left it go and it bounced back up showing my pussy.

I quickly went to my room where I got my bathrobe, then turned and crossed the hall to the bathroom. As I left my room I passed in front of my father, I hurried into the bathroom and shut the door. I then contemplated what he saw. I looked in the mirror and he had a good view of my right breast. I thought oh well, I have seen more of him and it was kind of fun giving him a peak.

I got a shower and then put on my bathrobe. The robe is short and I wear it frequently around the house but I always have on pj's or underwear under it. I was still horny and playful from earlier and thought I would go downstairs with just the robe on to see what my parents were up to. I walked in the kitchen and my mother said, "Just in time. I was just going to call you for dinner."

This caught me by surprise as sitting down in the short robe was not what I had in mind but I could not back out now. I sat down and crossed my legs and felt fairly confident I was covered up. During dinner we all talked and after a while I saw my father was looking at me a little more than usual. A thought then occurred to me. I felt a hot streak pass through my body. Had my robe opened and pulled away from my breasts. I took a peak at myself when my father and mother were not looking. From me leaning back and forth while eating my robe loosened up and a good amount of my cleavage was visible and from my fathers view point, I believe he can see my nipple.

Just as I had that thought, I thought oh no, if my nipples become hard, my parents will see. Again my body betrayed me and my nipples became hard. I could see my father looking at me more intently now. I tried thinking of something else, but it didn't help. Embarrassed, I finally gave up and just finished my dinner. No one had said anything about my breasts. Either they did not care or were very tolerant of my wardrobe. I began to relax just as we finished eating and thought about how fun and exciting today has been.

Lost in my thoughts, I heard my mother asked me something, absently mindedly I said "OK," then realized she asked me to help clean-up the dishes.

It then occurred to me that bending over to load the dishwasher my ass would surly be visible. After all I did today, I thought what the hell, I might as well have some fun and show myself to my father. After all what can he say, other than go put on some clothes. So my mother washed up the pots and pans as I cleared the dishes from the table and loaded the dishwasher. My father stayed seated at the table and watched us as we worked.

12