It Started at the Beaach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I bent over at the dishwasher my ass was facing his direction. I initially tried to be careful to not show much, but I saw him looking several times, and he did not say anything. After a while I made it even more interesting for him by opening up my legs, now he had a clear view of my pussy. My robe opened up more from bending over and I could see my large areola were now visible. Still no one said anything. I was very wet and very horny, but was feeling pretty good about myself. I though I would try one more thing before leaving them.

I washed my hands and as I was drying them, I asked my mother if she needed any more help. She said, "No."

So I told them, "I am going to go to my room for the rest of the night."

As I had my back to everyone I loosened my sash a little more on my robe. I turned around and asked my mother for our ritual good night hug and kiss. As we pulled apart, I purposely dragged my breasts against her body pulling my robe open further, I could feel the robe slip over my nipples. I turned towards my father as I reached out my arms to give him a hug and kiss. He had to stand up and as he did, I saw he had an erection. When I was hugging him I could feel his shirt on my nipples and his cock against my stomach. I held the hug longer than usual and swayed back and forth which pulled my robe open even further.

I release my father and stepped back and turned to look at my mother. She was facing the sink and did not see anything. I saw my father looking at me and reminded him that it is my turn to open the store tomorrow. (My mother and I takes turns opening up the store, whose ever turn it is to open the store, goes in early with my father, the other, gets to stay at home a little longer in the morning.)

As I was talking with him I could see him eyeing my breasts and his eyes moved down lower. I finally walked out of the room and took a look at myself. My robe had fallen off my breast and the sash was almost undone. My very wet pussy was visible. I reached down and rubbed myself a few times as I made my way to my room. I closed the door after entering.

I pulled off the robe and laid on my bed where I fingered myself to an orgasm. I got up after a while and listened at the door, I did not hear anyone so I stepped out of my room naked in to the bathroom and closed the door. I peed, cleaned up again and brushed my teeth and walked to my bedroom. I then called Heather.

She was caught by her brother going in to the house with just her cover-up. He followed her up the stairs to her room till she shut the door. Knowing he could see under her cover-up and looking at her ass and pussy. She told me, she was so excited and wet from teasing her brother, that she had to masturbate. Heather commented she may have to tease her brother more often.

I told her how I teased my father and that I am going to sleep naked tonight and he is coming to wake me up in the morning. She thought that was a clever idea. Heather said she might try that with her brother, as he wants her to drive him to the mall to see about getting a job. He has to be there at 10:00. Heather told me she is coming to visit me while he is doing his thing.

We began talking about what we can wear to flash each other tomorrow. Heather finally dared me to wear a short dress with no underwear and she would do the same. I was to tease my father while he was driving me to work and Heather would tease her brother while she was driving him.

We even began to considered teasing her brother while trying on bikinis at the store. Then she suggested we make out in front of her brother, that should drive him wild. We will talk tomorrow and decide what we are going to do with her brother. I then went to bed, naked.

I knew that during the night I would pull up my covers, so I set my alarm a little earlier so I could push down the covers and pretend to be sleeping when my father comes to wake me.

My alarm went off as expected in the morning and I quickly turned it off then pushed the sheets off of myself. I laid on my stomach with my right leg out and my left knee bent to the side, my pussy was completely visible. It was only a few minutes till I heard my bedroom door open. Then I heard my father walk in very quietly. He did not try to wake me right away, he took at good look at me for about 5 minutes before I felt him shake my arm to get me awake. I rolled over and did my best acting job to make it look like I just got awake.

I stretched out from the morning sleep showing him my breasts in all of their glory, with my hard nipples. He was wearing only his boxers as he always has done, but I saw he had an erection. I began asking him about his day and what he had planned just to keep him there so he could look at me. He finally said come on lets get some breakfast. I got up and just walked across the hall to the bathroom and told him I would be there shortly. Once I closed the bathroom door, I breathed a sigh of relief.

I was completely naked in front of my father and he did not say a thing and more importantly, he had an erection. I peed and washed up then went to my room and got my robe. I tied the sash loosely and went to the kitchen. He was already there eating his cereal. I joined him and as I sat down I could feel my robe open up and expose my nipples. We talked a little, but his eyes were watching my breasts. I got up from the table, grabbed my dish and as I reach for his bowl, my robe opened up further. He got up and I saw he still had an erection.

We left the kitchen and he followed me as we walked down the hallway to my room. I pulled off my robe as I entered my room. My father stopped at my door and began talking to me as he watched me pull out some clothes for the day. It was just chit chat. I put on a button up dress that was fairly short, without buttoning it up. I then got a pair of sandals and put them on. I looked at the clock and told him we need to get moving, it is getting late as I buttoned up a few buttons on my dress.

So now he knows I am not wearing any underwear and still has not said anything. He left for his room and I sat back on my bed just contemplating what has happen to me over the last 24 hours.

My father was back to my room fairly quickly and asked if I was ready to go. Heather and I both agreed to tease while driving in this morning but I was running out of ideas on what else I could do. I had left the upper and lower buttons on my dress undone so when I got in the car, my dress would open up and my pussy and cleavage were visible.

We made it to the mall at our regular time and nobody else was around so I left my dress undone. Once inside my father and I separated as I went to the store and he went to his office. I saw he still had an erection. Only after a few of the other mall workers arrived, did I button up my dress. This has been the most excitement I ever had at the mall.

Nothing was happening at the store until Heather showed up. We hugged and kissed, then she could not resist feeling my breasts. I told her everything that happen this morning.

Heather told me what happen with her brother. She had told her brother to come in and wake her this morning. She was naked and waiting for him, but pretended to be asleep. Her brother eyed her up for five minutes and then she heard him pull down his pants and he jerked off until he came. He left to go clean up and then came back again and got her awake this time. She got up naked in front of him and walked to the bathroom, cleaned up and then came back to her room. As she was coming back her brother came to her room again and began talking with her until she was dressed. She said she could not tease him to much while she was driving to the mall. She told him to come here after he is finished with his interview. Heather also said it was the most fun she has ever had.

12