It started in Vagas

Story Info
How a young couple became paid whores.
8.1k words
3.66
14.4k
22
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were married young and were each other's first. My wife is Meg and I am Joe, we didn't have a honeymoon and it was several years before we took our first real vacation. It was one of those time share promotions to Las Vagas and for a couple of hundred more we were able to stay a couple of extra days. Meg was very adventures in bed and wanted to try everything she read about in her Cosmopolitan and Penthouse Letters magazines. The tour of the time share location was on our third day there, so we didn't gamble as we didn't have that much extra money.

We took a tour bus to the Hoover Dam our second day there and it stopped at a small casino on the way back. Meg asked me if she could play a penny slot machine and I told her to go ahead. She put ten dollars in the machine and was able to make it last for about fifteen minutes. Even though it was a penny slot you were betting fifty cents a turn she won a little and then would lose it back till she has twenty-five cent left. She was going to cash out, but I put a quarter in the machine and told her to try one more time. She hit a small jackpot for five hundred dollars. I told her if she wanted, she could keep playing, but she cashed out saying she didn't want to risk losing it back.

The third day we took the tour and the place was nice, but more than we could afford at the time. That night Meg was on her laptop looking for something fun to do that wouldn't cost a lot of money, she didn't want to spend the money she won. She saw an ad for a strip club that said it was armature night and ladies got in free and the guy with them only paid half price.

She asked me: "Have you ever gone to a strip club?"

I told her: "Yes, once when I was eighteen, I had a fake ID and went with some friends."

She asked: "What was it like?"

I told her: "It was just some women that danced three songs and after the first were topless and during the third were nude. After they would do dances at your table for money or you could go to a private area for a more intimate dance."

She wanted to know: "Did you get a table dance or one in the private area?"

I told her the true: "No, I didn't have enough money for that and I am glad I didn't. One of my buddies got a private dance and ended up getting the clap from the dancer."

Meg then asked me: "Can we go to this club; I want to see what it is like."

I said: "Are you sure it will be mostly men and maybe some girls that want to enter the contest. You will be hit on even with me with you, guys can get rude when they get a few drinks in them."

She said: "Yes, I want to go if I get uncomfortable, we can leave. They have a shuttle we just need to call the number and it will pick us up."

She called the number to arrange the shuttle to pick us up. When we got to the place the door man informed us that if Meg agreed to entered the contest our drinks would be on the house. She just had to go to the DJ booth and sign up.

I asked her: "You aren't thinking about doing that are you?"

She smiled and asked me: "Would you get jealous or would it turn you on for all the horny guys here seeing your wife's naked body? Tell me the truth if I did it would you be mad at me?"

I wanted to lie to her, but I couldn't, instead I took her hand and put it on my stiff cock."

She smiled and asked the door man where the DJ booth was. She went to register and came back and told me there were two other girls so far. We were shown to a table near the stage because she entered the contest. There was I girl on the stage that was already nude and doing squats in front of the table next to where we were sitting. She had a shaved pussy and it looked nice.

I asked Meg: "Do you like the way her pussy looks without any pubic hair, will you do that for me? It looks so sexy."

She said: "Yes, I thick it looks hot and I will do it for you."

We saw six more dancers before they asked the girls that were in the contest to go back stage. As the first girl in the contest came out the dancer that we saw doing the squat came to the table and sat down. She leaned over and said: "I talked to your wife back stage and gave her some tips to help her win. You know that saying? What happens in Vagas stays in Vagas?"

I told her: "Yes, I have heard it, why?"

She told me: "The boss offers the winner to go into the VIP area with a guy that is willing to pay her a very large amount of money to have sex with him. If she agrees I will take you back there and do with you what ever your wife does with the guy. That way what ever she does you will me doing it also. That way what happens here stays here unless you both want to do more of the same till you go back home."

I asked her: "So you are saying if Meg chooses, she can be a prostitute with this rich guy if she wins?"

She said: "Most women have fantasies about being paid for sex and many husband have fantasies of their wife to be paid for sex. Have you ever done that, be honest have you ever had that fantasy?"

I told her: "She talked about it But I never thought it would happen till you just told me that, but now yes, I want her to do it."

She smiled and told me: "Good because Meg has that fantasy. When she dances near here when she is on nod your head up and down when I whisper in your ear. That is the signal that you are ok with her being paid to be a whore tonight."

She said: "I am Gina by the way."

Two more dancers were on before the contest started. Meg was the fourth girl to come out. The first was a stocky girl with huge tits and loved to suck her own nipples. When she dropped her panties, she had a huge bush and even when she squatted you couldn't really see her pussy.

Gina told me: "She comes every week and I think she gets off on guys seeing her suck her nipples."

The next girl was a little older maybe late thirties. Gina said: "She is a ringer, she use to dance but she is to old for most clubs so she works the amateur circuit as a ringer. Paid to make sure there are enough girls entered in the contest."

The third was a good-looking girl with a nice body and looked to be barely legal. Gina told me: "She is the younger sister, one of the dancers they both turn tricks and she is doing this to line up new guys as clients."

Meg came out and she looked great, she did her makeup while back stage and I was turned om she looked so hot.

Gina leaned in and told me: "We did her makeup and shaved her pussy. I rubbed cream on her pussy so she wouldn't get a rash from the razor. I did it till I gave her an orgasm; I hope you don't mind?"

I told her: "Yes I mind because I didn't get to see you do it."

When Meg was naked, she danced over in front of me and squatted down, took her index finger, and touched her pussy.

Gina leaned in and whisper: "You know what she is asking you. Let her know what you want her to do."

I nodded my head up and down letting her know I was ok with her going to the VIP area to be paid for sex. She smiled and mouthed thank you and stood up and finished her dance. There were two more girls in the contest and I hardly noticed them. Then all the girls were brought back out for the audience to pick the winner. They were all still naked and doing little dancer moved to get the audience's attention. All but Meg and the third girl were eliminated, so they were to have to dance again for one song. When Meg bent over with her ass facing the audience, I saw she had a jeweled but plug in her ass.

Gina saw my reaction and said: "When she goes to the VIP area the guy will fuck her in the ass. I gave her three enemas to clean her out and the but plug will help loosen her ass for him."

The voting started again and Meg won, she got a thousand-dollar check and was led off the stage. Gina took my hand and led me to the VIP area. There were several little areas each with a curtain that could be closed over. Gina led me to a door and opened it. Meg was already in the room on her knees undoing the belt of a guy in a very expensive suit. I took a seat and Gina knelt and started undoing my pants. She had my cock in her mouth before Meg got the guy's cock out.

As she gripped his cock she said: "Wow,"

She pulled it out and I was amazed, it was at least three inches longer than my six inches and over twice as thick. I was in a panic, after she has that huge cock, she may never want my cock again.

Gina must have sensed how I was reacting and said: "Don't worry she will still love you and want to make love with you. He won't make love to her. He is just going to fuck her cunt and ass like the whore he is paying her to be."

I hoped she was right but I wasn't sure. She seemed to be worshiping his cock with her mouth and when she tried to take it all the way to his balls she gagged and I thought she would want to call the whole thing off. But she didn't she tried again and again till she swallowed his cock down to his balls. He than stood her up and bent her over and stated to fuck her pussy. She must have been very turned on and wet because he sank into to her with ease and she started to have her first orgasm before he was all the way in. For the next half hour, he used my wife in every position there is.

Then he was ready to fuck her ass, he pulled the but plug out and had her get on all fours. He lubed his cock and her ass, before he slowly sunk that huge cock up her ass. She seemed to love him fucking her in her ass. She had already cum multiple times when he fucked her pussy and being ass fucked, she was having more of them. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out of her ass and she just spun around and he shoved his cock in her mouth. She knew he was going to do that and it shocked me that she would let him stick his cock that had just been in her ass in to her mouth.

I then felt my cock in Gina's mouth and realized my cock had just ben in her ass. I was so focused on what the guy was doing with my wife I didn't remembered Gina told me she would do the same with me. I was ready to cum and stopped Gima, because I wanted to watch what the guy did to Meg as he shot his load. I saw him tense up and knew he was about to cum. Her cheeks swelled out and suddenly cum burred out of her mouth she pulled away and he kept shooting his load all over her face. When he finished, he told her do use her fingers to get it all in her mouth and swallow it. She did as he told her and after licking her fingers clean thanked him for using her.

He left and I went to her and held her and asked her: "Honey are you alright?"

She kissed me and Said: "Joe I am better than alright, that was incredible and I have three more guys to service tonight if you are ok with me doing it."

I told her: "Only If I get to watch and Gina stays with me."

Meg told me: "Honey, Gina must work, but the girl that was in the final with me has agreed to take care of you next and others will after that. Please say it is ok, I have never felt so sexually satisfied as that guy made me and I want to feel it again tonight. Please."

Just then the other girl walked in and smiled at Meg and said: "I told you he would make you cum like you had never knew you were able to. Is hubby going to let you do the others?"

She turned to me and asked: "How about it, are you ready to watch your wife having more orgasms than you can give her? Just think of what you can do with all the money she will get while she enjoys the best sex she had ever had."

I just looked at Meg and nodded my head, I was so turned on watching her. Just then the girl said: My name is Lilly and I am going to take care of you while your wife is being a whore. Consider yourself lucky I usually get fifteen hundred to have sex with guys, but you get to have me on the house."

I asked her: "What do you mean on the house?"

Lilly told me: "The owner said If I take care of you, he will let me use the VIP area to turn tricks the rest of the week without paying the kick back."

I again asked: "What is a kick back?"

She smiled and said: "Each girl kicks back twenty-five percent to the owner from each trick she turns in here. Tonight, your wife gets a free pass, but if she comes back to dance and turn tricks, she will need to pay the kick back. By the way she can just turn tricks like I do for a few days before she would have to dance."

I asked: "If you don't dance how do you line up customers?'

She reached in to her bag she had with her and handed me a card. It had her nude picture with spots covering her nipples and pussy. I turned it over and, on the back, it said she is available at and a phone number. It said to call for a date.

I asked her: "What do you hand these out to get customers?"

She smiled and told me: "No, my sisters husband hands them out on the strip for both of us. Oh, look your wife's next trick just came in, I have done him before she is in for a real treat."

He towered over her at least six foot six and over two hundred pounds of muscle. He walked up to Meg and picked her up and kissed her passionately. He broke the kiss and laid her down and went back to kissing her and feeling her up. He looked more like a lover than a guy that was paying to have sex with her.

I asked Lilly: "What is his deal he looks like he wants to pleasure her instead of the other way around?"

She replied: "He is, his cock is huge so he wants her turned on so she is wet enough to be able to handle his cock. He won't show it to her till he makes her cum several times. She will be so worked up she will be begging him to fuck her."

I asked: "What if when she sees it she doesn't want him to fuck her?"

She laughed and said: "She is now a paid whore no is not an option for her."

I asked her: "What if I tell her I changed my mind and want her to stop now?"

She told me: "If you do anything to interfere the guy at the door will remove you and you will not see her again till the boss is done with her."

I said: "If I just leave and she sees me going she will stop and leave with me."

She shook her head and said: "She won't she knows if she stops after agreeing to continue to do more than the first guy, she is committed to doing the others. If she doesn't, she will be hurt as, will you. Did you know she has had a fantasy of being a prostitute and this is her way of living it out. It wasn't a coincident that you were offered the trip to see the time share. Your wife arranged it through the boss to get here and enter the contest. She knew she would win and be offered to be paid a lot of money to fuck men."

I told her: "Yes, I knew she shared that fantasy of her being paid for sex. But it was just bedroom talk to excite us during sex."

She asked me: "Did it excite you to watch her with that first guy and isn't is exciting you now to watch this guy making love to her. Don't say no, your cock is leaking precum like a faucet and I am not even touching you. If I touch your cock, what do you think is going to happen?"

I wanted to lie but I didn't and told her: "I will blow my load I think I might even if you don't touch it. Oh, fuck he is making her cum already and he hasn't even touched her pussy yet. Fuck I am going to cum."

She leaned over and took my now shooting cock into her mouth and swallowed my cum. She didn't pull away when I finished and very slowly kept sucking my cock. I think even if she hadn't, I would have stayed hard. I shouldn't have, but I loved watching Meg having sex. I only wished I could make her cum the way the first guy did and now this guy was doing.

Lilly sat back up and asked me: "What are you thinking about right now?"

I told her: "How much I like watching Meg enjoying the first and now this guy as he makes her cum."

She asked: "Where do you two live, the boss already knows and will set her up there to be a whore for very rich men, women, and couples."

I told her: "Just outside Boston in the city of Newton, why?"

She said: "If where you live a lot of people coming and going would attract attention you will need to move. I am looking to get out of Vagas and would be willing to join the both of you in a place. After all, two whores can afford a better place than one."

I asked her: "You said women and couples, I don't think Meg would be into that?"

Lilly smiled and said: "Didn't Gina tell you she gave Meg and orgasm after she shaved her pussy? (I nodded my head) She did it with her mouth and Meg returned the favor. Your wife took to eating pussy like she was born to do it. Tell you what, if you can drop a load in my cunt, I will join them and you can watch your wife eat your cum out of my cunt. How would you like to watch that?"

I told her: "Let's do it, I would love to watch her eating your cunt. Why do you say cunt and not pussy?"

She said: "Wives have pussies, Whores have cunts. Now start fucking mine."

I saw the guy with Meg stand and she undid his pants and he wasn't wearing underwear. Lilly didn't lie his cock was huge it made the first guy's look small in comparison.

I asked Lilly: "Do you know how big his cock is?"

She told me: "Eleven and a half inches and as thick as a beer can."

I said: "He will never fit inside Meg's I guess I now have to say her cunt."

She said: "Joe, babies come out of there that cock will fit in there. He will go slow and she is going to love the way his cock will make her cunt feel."

She was right he did take his time and Meg took the whole thing after about a half hour and several orgasms. I was surprised how fast I was able to shoot my second load. Meg didn't hesitate when Lilly straddled her face and ate my cum out of Lilly's cunt. I saw the guy whisper something to Lilly.

When she came back, she said: "He asked me to asked you something, it may gross you out, but he said he will pay you a grand if after he cums inside her. You lick his cock clean and eat his cum from your wife's cunt."

I said: "I have gone down on her after I have cum in her and I think I could go down on her after he blows his load in her. But licking his cock, I don't know if I could do that."

She went back and talked to him and I saw Meg look at me and nodded her head. Did she just tell me to do it, does she want to watch me using my mouth on his cock. What the fuck I want to make her happy, but this is out of my comfort zone.

Lilly came back and told me: "He said he will make it fifteen hundred or he is going to fuck her ass instead."

I asked her: "I saw Meg nod her head, do you know if it was for me to do his cock or for her to be fucked in the ass by him?"

She said: "She doesn't want the monster cock in her ass. She is hoping you will lick his cock for him, just nod your head she is looking for your answer and will tell him."

I asked: "If I won't lick his cock How do I signal that to her?"

She said: "Just shake your head no."

I looked at my wife and started to move my head to the left. A look of shear panic came over her face and she screamed no. I froze and decided I needed to nod my head up and down. After she mouthed the words thank you to me.

Lilly told me: "You may have just saved her a trip to the hospital. When her fucked my sister's ass he ripped her sphincter."

He had moved Meg so her shoulders were on the floor and her hips were up against the end of the bed and he was pile driving into her. He was done making love to her. Now he was fucking her like the whore he paid for. He waved me over and Lilly went with me. I straddled Megs head and had my head right at her cunt as he started to shot his load in her.

He told me to open and I did as he asked. He pulled out and shot a couple of shots of his cum into my mouth, then I swallowed and stared licking his cum cover cock. He moved away and I looked down at Meg's cunt. It was open and I could see all the cum pooled inside. There was also a trail of it running down her stomach and pooled between her tits. Lilly handed me a straw like tube with a half inch hole through it. She told me to suck the cum from Meg's cunt. I did as she said and sucked down the pool of cum from my wife's cunt.

12