It started in Vagas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had sucked most of it out, Meg rolled to the side and had me lay down so she could straddle my head and feed me to rest of the cum from her cunt. Lilly moved in and started licking the cum that was on Meg's chest and stomach. I finished cleaning her cunt and sat up to see Meg and Lilly kissing passionately. They broke the kiss and Lilly took her hand and was taking her somewhere.

As I went to follow the guy that had been at the door stopped me. He told me: "They were only going to shower in the dancers locker room. Your wife is the hottest babe that I have ever seen turning tricks in here. She can make a fortune if she comes back once a month. That will make her in high demand especially if you are here watching and eating her out after. These rich bastarts love seeing that."

I asked him: "So, does this happens a lot, the girl that wins the contest whores herself for the rest of the night?"

He said: "Not always some just do one guy to full fill a fantasy. The contest is a set up only married women with their husband with them win. The boss has a site that caters to couples looking to have the wife exposed in a club and offers her the opportunity to fuck for money after she wins. As I said most only do one guy, but a few like your wife will do more than one. Your wife is the first I have seen that was willing to do four guys."

I asked: "How would my wife have found that site?"

He Asked me: "Do you and the wife ever go on hot wife or cuckold sites? The boss has ads on many of those sites, if it wasn't you that clicked it your wife did and must have filled out an application. There are no shortage of couples that apply. But like I said your wife is the hottest one I have seen."

Meg came back with a different girl and introduced me saying: "Joe this is Page and she will keep you company while I service the next guy."

Page said: "Your wife needs to get wormed up for her next customer. If you eat her, I will suck your cock while you, do it. Or would you rather watch her and I doing each other?"

I choose the latter and they looked so hot together and I took of my clothes instead of just dropping my pants like when she did the first two guys. We shared fantasies in bed and watched videos and read stories about this kind of stuff, but I never thought we would do it. But here we were in a Nevada strip clubs VIP area and my wife had just had sex with two guys that paid to do her. Plus, she is eating out another girl who is also eating her out while waiting for her next customer to have sex with.

As they were both enjoying each other the next guy came in. He was taller than the last guy almost seven feet tall and I recognized him. He was a well-known basketball player in his younger days. There had been rumors he was cut by his last team for having an affair with the owner's wife.

He said: "Which one of these whores is the one I paid for?"

Meg said: "That would be me, but if you want you know what it takes to have both of us."

This morning my wife had only ever had sex with me, but now she is talking like a seasoned sex worker. I should be upset at this, but I was loving watching her being a paid whore. He signaled the door guy and it seemed he wanted both Meg and Page. They approached him and as Page kissed him my wife started removing his pants. When she pulled down his boxers I was shocked, his cock was bigger as the last guy but he wasn't even hard yet. She held it up and looked at me as she started to kiss, lick, and suck it. It soon swelled up a inch or two longer and thickened up. Page broke the kiss and started removing his shirt and wife beater tee shirt.

The contrast of his almost coal black skin against their white skin was so erotic to see. I hoped she likes being with him as I think I would love to watch her with other black men in the future. Page dropped down and they took turns sucking his cock. As one had it in her mouth the other would lick and suck his balls. After a few minutes he laid down and pulled Page into a sixty-nine with him and told Meg two suck his balls and lick his asshole. That was something we had never done and when we saw it in a porno, she always thought it was gross. But I had to wonder if she would do it given, he had paid for her to service him in any way he desired.

She started with his balls and when he raised his legs to present his asshole to her. She didn't hesitate and started eating his ass. I had to wonder if this was going to be a one-time thing or is she going to want to do this again. If she did want to continue what does that mean in regards to our marriage. I love watching her and the money is sure a nice bonus, but what will our sex life be like after she has those big cocks. I never came close to giving her the intense orgasms I have watched them giving her.

Fuck Page just mounted him and Meg is between their legs licking them both. Page was supposed to be with me, I am feeling left out. I moved closer to better see what my wife was doing.

The guy saw me and said to me: "Why don't you fuck her I know she is your wife. Drop your loading her so she will be nice and wet when I stretch her cunt. It may be the last time she will feel at all tight for a while."

I asked him: "Do you fuck many married women?"

He grinned and said: "I only fuck married women and only if their husbands watch me."

I asked him: "So, that last owner knew you were doing his wife?"

He said: "Knew, he set me up with her, it only ender when she told the wrong person about it and the league found out."

He picked up Page and told her to trade places with Meg. I had shot my load so he wanted her then. She mounted him facing away from him as Page had and Page started by guiding his cock into Meg's cunt. My cum was leaking out dripping onto his cock. She slid down till he had about half his cock in her. Then she raised and lowered her self-taking just a bit more each time she sank down. I didn't think she could handle his whole cock, but after a few minutes and her having a half dozen orgasms he was balls deep inside her.

Page bent over back wards and started to lick them, then flipped her self up so her cunt was in Megs face and wrapped her legs around my wife's head. Shit I wish I had a camera to get a picture. Meg pushed Page away after a few minutes, Page came over to me.

She said: "Fuck me so you will know how stretched out she will be after he is done with her. The last black guy that big that fucked me I was lose for several days."

She got on all fours and I shoved my cock in her cunt, I couldn't believe how loose she was. I didn't think I could feel her enough to be able to cum. But watching Meg with the black guy had me so hot I was able to cum in Page's cunt. When I pulled out, she went down on me and sucked me till I thought I would pass out from the intense pleasure.

Page then told me: "This guy is a very big tipper, Meg told me you have already eaten cum out of her. If you do it after he fills her up and I do mean fills her up. He shoots massive loads of cum. He will tip big to see you do that, but don't go near his cock he doesn't like guys near his cock."

They changed possessions several times before he looked at Page and she nodded her head. Turning to me she told me: "Go over and lay down he will have her get on all fours with her cunt over your face. He will then finish fucking her and his cum will star leaking out before he is done filling her. Just keep your mouth open and let it flow in and swallow it. When he pulls out wait for him to get out of the way before you suck his cum out of your wife's cunt. Let him see it in your mouth before you swallow. Believe me the more cum he sees in your mouth the bigger the tip will be."

Page was right his cum was flowing out around his cock and I was able to not swallow till he pulled away. When he did it came out and covered my face. I heard him say fuck that is hot. I swallowed and used my fingers to push the cum from my face into my mouth again making sure he saw it before swallowing and then started to suck on my wife's cunt to get the rest of his cum. I realized I actually like the taste of cum and if Meg gets paid more for me doing it, I don't mind doing it.

Meg turned and kissed me and told me: "I love you and hope you are ok with me being a whore. Because I think I want to continue doing this from time to time. Maybe one weekend a month, would you be ok with that?"

I kissed her again and told her: "You realized after I won't be able to feel you when we fuck so you will need to do a lot of sucking me off for a few days after those weekends."

She then told me: "I know you now know I set this up are you mad about me doing it without telling you?"

I told her: "No, I am disappointed you didn't tell me, because I would have let you do it. Maybe just one guy to get it out of your system, but I now know one would never have been enough. So, will you be coming back here or We can move into Boston and Lilly wants to join us and the two of you can whore to your hearts content."

She then asked me: "This next guy I was told he likes the husband to be involved, would you do that?"

I asked: "I already eat two guy's loads out of your cunt what does this guy want?"

She said: "Why did you say cunt that is vulgar?"

I told her: "Because I was told wives have pussies but whores have cunts. When you are whoring, it is your cunt, when it is just us it is your pussy."

She asked me: "What about if it is both of us and Lilly?"

I said: "So you want to share her with me, if so, it will be both of your pussies. Now what does this last guy want?"

She smiled and in a little girl voice said: "He want my husband to help me suck his cock so he can fuck your little wife."

I asked: "How much is he willing to pay for me to be a cock sucker?"

She smiled and said: "Twenty-five hundred and three thousand if he shoots his load in your mouth the first time and you eat it out of me the second after you suck his cock clean. You know I have a fantasy of seeing you sucking cock."

When the guy came in, I was not prepared for what I saw. He was well built with long hair and dressed like a woman. Meg stripped him and when nude he had tits and a big cock. His tits were a thing of beauty I figured he spent a fortune on then and when he saw me staring.

He said; "They are real I am a hermaphrodite; I have both male and female sex organs. My female organs never fully developed except for my tits."

Meg said: "Shall we get started, we both know what you requested and are ok with it."

He said: "Ok then both of you whores start sucking my cock."

We did as he requested and I started sucking him first. His cock was soon getting hard in my mouth and I kind of like feeling him swell up in my mouth. He was a grower and as he reached his full erect size, I let Meg take over. We shared his cock for about fifteen minutes when he told us he was ready to cum. I took over and was amazed that I loved feeling his cock pulse as he shot several times in my mouth. I showed it to him and swallowed it. Meg tapped me on the shoulder and told me to look down. I had cum from sucking his cock.

Meg told me: "You shot off when he started to cum in your mouth. I guess you like sucking cock."

He told me: "Lean down and eat your own cum I will pay you extra if you do it."

So I did and then he had me suck him some more before he started to fuck Meg. He would change positions every few minutes and have me suck him at times. The wildest was when he had Meg ride him and have me pull his cock out and suck it before I guided it back into my wife. He had great staying power and the three off us were going at it for about an hour when he told me to put my cock in Meg's ass so I could feel him fucking her. It felt fantastic and I shot my load and stayed hard while he kept making her orgasm. I came a second time in her ass after which he had me move away.

He told me: "Get ready I am going to cum in her in a minute and you know what you need to do."

He put two pillows under her ass to raise her cunt so when he pulled out his load would stay in her. Then he fucked her like a man possessed and howled when he came. He pulled out and I started to suck him clean, he put both hands on the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. I started to gag, but he didn't let go and told me to relax and try to breath. He pulled back so I took a breath and he went balls deep in my throat again. He sensed when I needed to breath and would pull back till I got use to his cock that deep in me. Then he started to fuck my throat and told me he was going to do it till he was ready to cum again. That he will paint my face with his cum and wants Meg to lick it up and feed it to me.

He must do this a lot because he knew when to let me breath and when to make me his cock sucking whore. I soon realized I like him using me that way an felt I would like to be a cuckold cock sucker with Meh and Lilly's tricks.

Meg urged me on telling me how hot I looked with that cock in my mouth. She got behind me and started to finger fuck my ass. I began to wonder what a cock would feel like fucking my ass while I was sucking another one. I heard Meg say I was ready. Ready for what I was thinking then I felt someone behind me and then my ass was being lubed and before I could stop sucking Meg held my head and I felt a cock going into my ass. I was both pissed and excited at the same time. When the cock was balls deep in my ass,

Meg whispered: "I felt Len needed a reward for watching the door. I offered to do him, but he said he would rather fuck you instead. To make it up to you I will suck you while you are sucking that cock and getting ass fucked."

Again, I was pissed because I wasn't asked, but I was liking the cock in my ass. I guess like my wife I found out I like both men and women to have sex with. The strange thing was we never talk about same sex in any of our bedroom fantasies. I came first in Meg's mouth followed by the door guy in my ass. Then my face was painted by the guy I had been sucking, Meg licked my face and feed me the cum. When she finished, she reminded me I still needed to suck the cum out of her cunt.

The door guy opened a door I hadn't seen that led to a bathroom. Meg showered while I emptied my bowels of shit and cum. I joined her and we washed each other's backs. When we dried off and went back into the VIP area there was a guy I hadn't seen before.

Meg seemed to know him and Introduced me to him saying: "Jacob this is my husband Joe, Joe this is Jacob he owns the club and set this up for me."

He got right to the point and said: "The club is a tool for me to find married women that want to be paid for sex. They need to be hot like Meg here and have a husband that is willing to let them be whores for money. This was the first time I accepted a woman that the husband wasn't on board before she got here. But I took a chance and set up the time share thing to get you here. By the Meg must take care of him tomorrow for his trouble. Now this can happen a couple of ways, you see to get me to agree to do thus she agreed to being a whore for me for one month. After that it will be when she is available or she can turn trick where you live."

I asked: "So, I go home and she stays here for the next month?"

He said: "Most times yes that is how it would work, but since I saw how well you did and what you did. There are tricks that both of you can do together and there are tricks you can do without Meg. If you agree you both only need to stay for two weeks. How does that sound?"

Meg spoke before I could and said: "Where will we stay and if I want to stay longer that would be, ok?"

I asked her: "You want me to leave you here?"

She said: "Yes so you can buy a condo in Downtown Boston for us and Lilly."

Jacob said: "So, Lilly is going to live with the two of you?"

Meg told him: "She said you can arrange for us to service customers there as well as here. We will still be whores for you just doing it in Boston."

He told us: "Yes, I can do that but if I need you here you must come when I call."

I had a thought and asked him: "What about STDs, I didn't think about that before we did this tonight."

He told us: "I knew you two were clean and every customer is tested as are the girls and the rest of my staff. As will any body I send you in Boston."

Meg asked: "What about now do you have anyone else for me to service tonight?"

He said: "No, go back to the hotel and Tim will be there tomorrow at one in the afternoon. Joe he is bi and will expect you to at least suck his cock. He may bring his wife with him; he does that some times she loves to eat the whores cum filled cunts."

So, off we went ready to be paid whores from now on. I stayed the two-week sand turned tricks with Meg and on my own with Men and couples. I went home and gave notice on our apartment as soon as I found a condo that in a cpm[lex that was large enough to not draw attention to all the coming and goings. It also had to not have a door man for obvious reasons.

As soon as I got the condo Lilly came to move in. Meg still had a week left before coming home. Lilly and I were turning tricks together and separate the day after she moved in. She brought with her credit cards and banking information. No money changed hands with the tricks. Jacob handled that end of the business. We received checks with taxes taken out and when tax time came, he told us to put our occupation as entertainment specialists. Which is what we do, we entertain the customers and we are specialists at what we do.

The three of us share one king size bed and take turns being in the middle. We figure we are good for about six more years and will get out of it and do something else. We are a threesome and we all love each other. We are planning to have children and yes I will be the father of both Meg and Lilly's children. First Meg will stop tricking and get off the pill and after she can work again Lilly will stop so I can knock her up.

Between the three of us we pull in over a million six a year. That doesn't include the money from doing videos in Japan and Germany. Not bad considering only Meg graduated high school, I have a GED and Lilly dropped out senior yesr when she started hooking with her sister.

Covid was tuff, but we had enough money to ride it out. When things opened again the three of us went to Vagas for several weeks. Jacob had us doing out calls to the hotels on the strip. I think he was providing our services at the request of the hotels for their whales and big winners. It was the big winners that concerned me, I wondered if they had been tested and were safe. Codoms were never used unless the trick wanted them to be used.

When we got back both the girls needed a brake and decided it was time to have their babies. Jacob wasn't happy that both would be out of action at the same time. But went along when the agreed to whore once they were nocked up. According to him tricks pay extra to fuck pregnant whores and married wearing their rings makes them more desirable. We got a lawyer and he arranged a civil commitment for the three of us. So Lilly wears rings that Meg and I gave her during the civil commitment ceremony.

Right now, they are both three months pregnant and due a week apart. We bought a second condo on the same floor to whore out of and one of us will be always with the babies.

12