It Started Innocently Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely needed help putting on my heels as my corset-bound body could no longer bend and reach my own feet. She slipped my beautifully painted toes into the gold lame-heeled sandals. The stiletto heeled shoes that kicked off this many month's long adventure were strapped around each ankle with one delicate buckle each. Through each strap, however, she slipped the pin of a small, gold heart-shaped padlock. When she clicked each padlock closed the shoes became locked onto my feet, unable to be taken off without a key. Unbeknownst to me, she had added the extra hole in each strap to secure these locks and had added their key to the chain around her neck that also held the key to the chastity cage.

She then placed two stunningly beautiful clip-on drop earrings with blue stones on my ears. On my right hand went two gold rings with matching blue stones, and one rose gold band went on my left hand. A chunky gold chain link bracelet on my left wrist finished off my jewelry.

"Let's have a look, Mina. Stand up and show me how attractive you are. Show off your curves, let's see those sexy legs."

She gave me her hand and I stood up for the very first time in full makeup, heels and hose, with a super sexy dress on that looked and felt divine. I walked confidently in front of the mirror and posed, turning and primping myself. I loved what I saw. From the corner of my eye I saw that she was taking pictures of me with her iPhone.

"Show me your sexy best, Mina. Let me see a woman who knows she is hot and wants to get fucked tonight. Is that you Mina? Show it to me. Let me see you feel up that bad ass of yours. Why don't you show me some of those fine legs you have? I bet you can't wait to put those big ruby red lips on my pussy and lick me with your hot tongue ALL-NIGHT-LONG. But we both know what this red-haired bitch REALLY wants, right?"

She kept taking pictures as she talked, and I was getting hotter with each taunt, each menacing suggestion. My cock had nowhere to go in its cage but I was wishing I could fuck her right then and there. She slowly walked up to me from behind, looking past me into the mirror, staring at me with longing eyes and began licking my ear. For the first time I realized how tall I was in those heels. She hadn't dressed yet for the evening and I towered over her in her stocking feet, she had never before stood next to me while I was wearing my heels. She had to strain to reach my ear.

"This red-haired bitch REALLY wants to get fucked in the ass with my big black dildo doesn't, she Mina? She wants to feels that fat cock split her ass wide open; she needs to feel 7-inches of dick sink deep into her ass and pound her. That's what this little red-haired sissified fuck-toy really wants. Tell me Mina, isn't that right? You want to feel what it's like to have a cock in your ass, to be pegged by my dildo until you can't take it anymore, and then beg me to stop. But I won't stop..."

And with that she took a handful of my ass and grabbed it with the tightest grip she could muster.

"Or maybe, just maybe, this red-haired bitch really wants the real thing. Huh, Mina? Do you want the real thing? Do you want a really big cock, warm and rock hard and so thick you can barely get your pretty painted lips around it. I bet your butt plugged-filled ass you'd rather suck a real cock than my dildo any day. But most guys I know have cocks way bigger than the puny 6-inches you practiced with, and shit, especially wearing your fuck-me shoes they are NOT going to want to stop jamming you after two minutes! So Mina, which is it, do you want a real dick?"

She released her grip on my ass and backed off, my head a mess of confused fantasies and realities. She was good at this.

"Why don't you wait in the front parlor downstairs while I get dressed for the evening, I want it to be a surprise. Then we can start our date together, sound good?

She walked hand-in-hand with me down the front stairs and we stopped at the bottom of the stairwell. She stood back up one step above me so we were now at the same height and gave me a very light kiss on the lips, so as not to disturb my lipstick. Without a word of warning she slapped a steel handcuff on my right wrist and in the same motion raised that arm high above my head and clapped the other end of the handcuff to one of the stair's balusters.

"This ensures you won't get into any mischief while you wait, and its a good test of how long you can stand in those fuck-me heels - it'll be a while before I'm finished dressing." With a wry smile she sauntered back upstairs.

Her choice for makeup was simple: over a pale foundation she outlined jet-black eyeliner, smudgy grey-black eye shadow followed by huge black false eyelashes. She outlined her brows in jet black as well, and her lipstick was caviar black of course. Her hair was covered in glittery gold gel and pulled back into a tight bun, all slick and shiny. She had a set of 2-inch fake gloss black, sharp-pointed nails that she delayed putting on until she was finished dressing.

She took her black latex catsuit out her closet and put it on the bed. After stripping naked, she started rubbing the latex dressing lotion over every inch of her bare body. This was an essential first step. She then placed one foot into the catsuit followed by the other and slowly inched the rubber over her feet and ankles, smoothing it continuously as she pulled it up and over her calves and knees. The slow encasement took time, tightly encasing her long statuesque legs and fine rounded ass. Smooth jazz played on the stereo as she continued to squeeze the suit up her torso until she could pop her breasts into their respective latex cups. Then she shimmied her arms through the long latex sleeves, drawing the form-clinging back up over her shoulders.

Tugging, smoothing, stretching, a constant tug of war/back and forth to get the latex smooth and in place. Finally she was able to draw the long continuous zipper closed that ran from the catsuit's crotch to its high form-fitting rubber collar. From the closet she took out her "Fuck-Me" boots...shiny, black patent leather, with two-inch platforms and a treacherous 5-inch tall spike heel on top of that. She pulled them up over her latex-covered calves and drew the side zippers closed. She tightened the laces that ran along the back of each boot from heel to thigh to take up any slack, making them form-fitting to every curve of her leg and ensuring they were super super-tight. No wonder she liked lacing me! While this made the boots a little more uncomfortable, the look was exceedingly sexier. She was already feeling bad-ass when she reached in her dresser and removed a pair of opera-length black latex gloves. They were a bitch to get on and smooth out properly, particularly the second one. But after a little effort they were on, then a few ounces of latex polish to shine her suit and gloves, a few wisps of gloss on her pouty lips, and she was almost done getting dressed. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked pretty...damn...hot.

From the nightstand she pulled out a jumble of leather straps and buckles. What a fucking mess she thought, I always mean to straighten it out before I put it away but I never do. After 5-minutes of unraveling her own Gordian knot, she was able to start putting on the harness. Legs through two straps here, two straps around her hips and one more around her waist. Oh, of course don't forget to insert the dildo into the O-ring before cinching it all down snug. When she was done the silicone dick stood straight out at attention from her hips, ready to peg any unsuspecting victim that got in her cross hairs. And, she thought, that lucky victim was handcuffed in the downstairs hallway.

My heels were killing me and there was nothing I could do about it. Handcuffed with one arm overhead as I was, I couldn't sit down. Shoes padlocked to my feet, I couldn't kick the shoes off. I wasn't sure of the time but it felt like I must have been standing in the hall for more than an hour when I heard her finally start coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw her in that shiny black latex catsuit, with that cock protruding like a spear with every step she took, i thought she looked...fucking menacing. I knew I was in for some fun.

"How's my red-haired fuck toy holding up? I'm parched, are you thirsty Mina? Lets go get a drink.

She unlocked the cuff from the stairs and we walked into the kitchen.

"I'll make us a cocktail and then we can grab a little something to eat. You must be starving."

It had been hours since I had last eaten that soup, and the enema had actually been dehydrating. "Yes please I would love to have something to eat and drink."

She mixed up a cocktail called a Zombie; it contained 5-ounces of different kinds of alcohol and it tasted delicious. I halfway chugged mine while she had only taken a single sip of hers when she took mine away, replacing it with a glass of water and suggested I slow down.

"We have a long evening ahead of us, let's not overindulge."

She was right, the drink had already gone to my head on an empty stomach...things were spinning a little.

"You need some food in you, let's go," she said picking up her purse and car keys.

Go, I thought. As in, outside? Dressed like we are? Was she kidding?

"I'm not kidding, let's go, NOW, in the car. Either walk out there on your own or I snap that handcuff back on with your hands behind your back, put a leash around your neck and pull you out to the car -- your choice. Either way if you are not moving by the count of three your ass is going to feel that flogger tonight, and its going to wind up redder than your lipstick bitch. Now move!"

My butt clenched around the butt plug at her threat and I started for the door. While it was dark now, with the street lights on anyone outside could plainly see us walking from the house to the car in the driveway. Fuck, I better do it I told myself, and I walked my steadiest on my heels, down the porch steps, across the uneven walkway to the car door. She beeped the key fob about eight times on purpose to draw attention to us; I don't know why because she was the one with a dildo sticking out of her abdomen.

She drove around town for about 10 minutes, purposely stopping early at lights and making slow turns, drawing attention to ourselves so people could see into the car. Then she drove into the parking lot of a branch of one of our banks. "I don't have any cash," she said. "I need you to get some from the ATM."

""We don't need cash - what do we need cash for," I pleaded. "We can just use a credit card or VENMO. Plus if we need cash you can just drive through the ATM right there, its just 50-feet away," I tried to reason with her.

By this was neither about need nor reason, it was about control.

""I don't get you Mina, you go to all this trouble. You want to dress and look and act like a woman. Yet you don't want anyone to see what a fucking hot piece of ass you turned out to be? I want you to get out of the car, put on your biggest smile for all the world and security cameras to see, then strut your best stuff in those fuck-me heels on over to that ATM "just 50-feet away" and withdraw $20. Now, get the fuck out of my car and get me the cash."

She was right. I needed take control of myself. I took as deep a breath as I could, I opened the door, stepped out and threw one foot in front of the other, swaying my hips as best I could without risking falling flat on my ass or breaking an ankle. I didn't rush, I didn't try to hide my face or look away as passers-by walked near. After I withdrew the crisp twenty I stuffed it into my bra and started back to the car. She stepped out of the driver's side and started video taping my confident, strutting return to the car. When I got back we exchanged the sloppiest tongue kiss ever and groped each other, leaning against the hood of the car.

"You taste great," I said, still feeling the buzz from the drink. Staring at her harness I exclaimed, "I can't wait to get home and get some cock."

"Whoa, cowgirl, let's get you some food first, remember?"

I wasn't sure what the plan was, we certainly weren't going to dine-in somewhere, and carry out seemed sketchy as well. Everything crystalized when she turned into a Dunkin' Donuts drive thru. We both squeezed together to be on camera as we placed our order for a dozen donuts, laughing obnoxiously as we asked about the length of the crullers, and whether the donuts filled with cream or custard reminded the server more of their boyfriends' cum. We made it a point to let the cashier know we were lesbian lovers and gave her a good view of me grasping the dildo sticking up from my mistress's lap. On the way home we learned an important lesson as we snacked: black outfits and powdered sugar don't mix.

After we pulled into the driveway and parked we both got out and walked to the front door hand-in-hand as if it was the most natural thing in the world. While I refreshed my lipstick she retrieved our Zombies from the fridge and we relaxed in the living room, drinking and making out on the couch.

The alcohol had its intended effect. The smell of her sweat mixed with the latex was also pretty intoxicating. I pressed my nose behind her ear, first sucking then nibbling then biting her neck. She soon loosened the laces on my dress and peeled it off over my head; my bra soon followed. The feeling of rubber against my bare skin was fucking hot. Her latex gloved hands were able to grip my nipples in vise-like pinches, making me scream out loud for mercy as she twisted them like radio dials. Even better, her tight latex encased body was like a Christmas package waiting to be unwrapped. Little zippers over her breasts opened to let me have access to her nipples, and I returned the favor by licking, sucking and flicking them with my tongue until she said please stop.

[ALTERNATE ENDING A]

We were both feeling good when she got up to go the kitchen to retrieve the rest of the Zombies from the blender. She said when she got back I was to have taken off my briefs and to be sitting on the floor leaning against the couch waiting for her.

When she came back the harness was missing. After serving our drinks she stood in front of me in her catsuit with her pussy right in front of my face, and ever so slowly began to slide that continuous zipper from behind her ass, around her cunt and up over her navel, exposing her naked ass and pussy. She leaned down with her knees on the couch cushions and her pussy started smothering my face, her two thigh-high boots locked inside my legs, leveraging her and forcing my own legs to open wide. She held my head tight to her pussy with her gloved hands and began humping herself with my face. I stuck out my tongue as she pushed herself into me hard and fast, rubbing her clit against my nose and tongue over the next several minutes like she was trying to erase an insatiable itch. Her breathing finally quickened and her grip tightened, the juices from her hot pussy melting my perfect makeup as she climaxed screaming FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! We held each other close for a few minutes, her breathing finally returning to normal.

"I bet you were disappointed when I came back into the room without the harness, huh? Admit it, its okay, my little red-haired slut. You wanted my cock then, and you still want it now. Well I will not disappoint you. In fact I may have a little surprise for you.

Remember when I asked you if you would prefer to have a real cock over a dildo? You never answered me, Mina. What if while I was in the kitchen I made a call to a friend and asked him to come over tonight? What if this friend is a male, a strapping stud, one who I know for a fact has a really big cock. What if this friend is willing to have you suck his thick, rock-hard cock until you choke on his cum as he explodes all over your face? Would you like that?

And what if this friend also wanted to stick his fat dick up your ass, would you let him? It's awfully big - I know it's too big for me. It might hurt; hurt a lot, even with a ton of lube.

You said you want to experience what it's like to be a woman? Okay. Third thing to know. Guess what? Women get taken advantage of without their consent, and are frequently abused by men.

What if my friend didn't give you a choice of having his fat dick shoved up your ass, my little red-haired slut? What if my friend with the big cock forced you to have his dick rammed up your ass? He could easily use my handcuffs on you, overpower you, you're just a woman after all. He could then sodomize you until your ass is raw meat. How does that sound, lady-with-the-gold-lame-fuck-me-heels?"

The effect of several Zombies was making my brain very fuzzy. I was speechless. And confused. She must be kidding now, right? But there was something...in her tone of voice, in the way she was looking at me, that made me uneasy. It was not part of my fantasy to be fucked by a man. I mean, I guess I had fantasized about sucking a real dick. Maybe it was part of her fantasy to see me fucked by a guy. But we did not discuss this or agree to it in advance...

She had stripped off the top of her catsuit to her waist and was standing there, half-naked with her hands on her hips, The text message chime sounded on her phone. She picked up the phone with her left hand and looked at it, but said nothing.

Ten seconds later the front doorbell rang.

"He's here, Mina."

In her right hand, she held the handcuffs....

[ALTERNATE ENDING B]

We were both feeling good when she stopped and got up to go the kitchen to retrieve the rest of the Zombies from the blender. She said when she got back I was to have taken off my briefs and to be kneeling on the floor against the couch, with my chest on the cushions and my hands behind my back waiting for her.

In my stipulated position I couldn't see her but I heard the distinctive click-clack of her spike heels on the hardwood floor as she returned. She placed the serving tray with our drinks on the couch cushion. I felt her hands graze my ass with a gentle touch, then felt the sharp bite of her pointed black nails dig into my soft flesh. It made me shriek and flail my arms out from the pain.

"We'll have none of that," and the ratcheting clicks of a handcuff closing on my left wrist was quickly followed by the mating sounds on my right wrist as she locked both of my hands tightly behind my back.

"Much better, don't you agree, Mina?"

She resumed her exploration of my ass, interchanging mild strokes with her fingertips with vicious slashes with the razor-like edges of her nails, raising welts across my backsides. He hands wandered beneath my butt and grabbed hold of my chastity cage, pulling downwards on my already stretched scrotum, tugging on the cage until it felt like my whole dick might just pop off. The erection inside the cage bulged against the steel bars, grotesquely deforming the surface of the skin. She pressed hard inwards against my butt plug, the pressure, was it pleasure or pain? However, when she grabbed the plug's flange and started to pull it out I knew I was on the verge of receiving the pegging I had dreamed about for so long, a beautiful female fucking me, another beautiful female, in the ass with her fat dildo strapped to her hips.

Then the vibrations began. Holy fuck! My entire rectum was resonating like a Magic Wand had been shoved up my ass. However, it was the butt plug that was vibrating -- she had pressed the remote on an apparently new toy she had ordered and inserted, without me realizing it could vibrate. Powerful waves of vibrations in ever-changing patterns and intensity flowed through my ass, stimulating my prostate and swelling my cock even harder, as if that were at all possible.

She rolled my ass onto the floor and propped my back up against the couch. With my hands cuffed behind my back, the corset forcing me to sit bolt-upright, and the fuck-me shoes locked on my heels, any escape was severely unlikely. She then stood close over the front of me in her catsuit and thigh-high boots, looking down on me as menacing as ever.