It Started Innocently Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over to the serving tray and retrieved the clover clamps, the paired silver pain-delivery system linked by a chain. With deft efficiency she grasped each of my nipples and made the two clover clamps fast, tugging on the attached chain to test their effect. "FUCK-OW-FUCK! I protested. She put my drink to my lips and told me to drink it all down, saying it would help with the pain. I had to swallow fast and hard to keep up with her pace, and small amounts dribbled out the side of my mouth and down my chin.

The last drop of Zombie drained, she inched closer to me until her latex-covered pussy was now touching my face, and ever so slowly she began to slide the catsuit zipper from behind her ass, around her cunt and up over her navel, exposing her naked ass and pussy. She leaned forward placing her knees on the couch cushions, the feet of her thigh-high boots locked inside my thighs forcing my own legs to open wide. With this leveraging her, her pussy now smothered my face. She held my head tight to her cunt with her gloved hands and began humping herself against my face. The butt plug continued to shudder in my ass as I stuck my tongue into her slit. She pushed herself into me so hard, rubbing her clit against my nose and tongue for several minutes like she was trying to erase an insatiable itch. Her breathing finally quickened and her grip on my red hair tightened, the juices from her fucking hot pussy melting my perfect makeup, and she loudly climaxed screaming FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! As she came down from her thundering orgasm she held my head tenderly for a few minutes, her breathing returning to normal, then stood up.

"I bet you were disappointed when you saw I wasn't wearing the harness, huh? Admit it, its okay, my little red-haired slut. You were expecting cock in your ass then, and still are, right? Well I will not disappoint you; I just wanted to go first. In fact I may have a little surprise for you.

Remember earlier when I asked you if you would prefer to have a real cock over a dildo? You never answered me, Mina. What if while I was in the kitchen I made a call to a friend and asked him to come over tonight? What if this friend is a male, a strapping stud, one who I know for a fact has a big cock. What if this friend is willing to have you suck his thick, rock-hard cock until you choke on his cum as he explodes all over your face? Would you like that? And what if this friend also wanted to stick his fat dick up your ass, would you let him? All I have to do is text him, and he's here for you.

The effect of now several Zombies had made my brain very fuzzy. I was speechless as I sat there still cuffed on the living room floor. She must be kidding, right? But there was something...in her tone of voice, in the way she was looking at me, that made me uneasy. It was not part of this fantasy to be fucked by a man, was it? I did say I wanted to experience what it was like to be a woman. And, I guess I had fantasized about sucking a real dick. Maybe it was part of her fantasy to see me fucked by a guy. Did we discuss or agree to this in advance? I was confused. I was horny. My head was spinning....

She had stripped off the top of her catsuit to her waist and was staring at me half-naked in her fuck-me heels, breasts hanging out, hands on her hips...

Then she picked up her phone in her left hand.

She picked up her harness in her right hand.

She held them both out towards me, and said,

"It's your birthday Mina. Tell me what you wish for, and I'll make it come true."