It Started on New Year's Eve

Story Info
Newly Single, New Life, One aim - get laid - often.
3k words
4.43
5.1k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Year's Eve, I was in my local pub with friends. I'm John, 33 in a couple of weeks and find myself single after ending an 8 year relationship just before Christmas and now I am looking forward to my new single life.

In the first years we were together, sex with my ex was more quantity than quality. She was not adventurous, would never have oral sex, just straight sex.

We were working harder and longer recently and had little time for each other. She thought once a month, in the dark, under the sheets, on her back was too much. I doubt she ever had an orgasm, did not even know how to fake it.

One Sunday while she was talking to the neighbours, a message arrived on her mobile phone. I looked at the sender, her boss. I opened the message, it left nothing to the imagination as to what they were going to do to each other while they were away at a conference the next week. They moved in together last November.

My friends all rallied round helping move in to my new flat. Christmas at my folks and now back home to start the New Year. My one resolution -- get laid, often.

The pub filled up, a group played in the corner, and everyone was having a great time. Midnight came with the sound of Big Ben we all shook hands or kissed. Suddenly, I found myself next to a tall girl with long blonde hair, short tight skirt, obviously wearing stockings and suspenders, her white silk top plunged down to her waist showing her cleavage between her firm round breasts. Her nipples were soft pink pressing through the silk.

"I'm JoAnne and I've been waiting for this all evening" she whispered as she kissed me, her tongue searching my mouth and pushing her hips into me. I responded with my tongue, my hands grasping her bum, my cock growing against her. In the crowd no-one noticed her hand rubbing the front of my trousers, pulling down the zip and slipping her hand inside. She rubbed my cock, it began to ooze with pre-cum. Somehow we moved from the centre of the crowd.

"Wait here a minute" she said as she broke away and headed to the cloakrooms. A minute later she was back and pressed something into my hand. I looked down. It was her silk thong, warm and moist where her juices had run. "Come outside, I want you now", she said leading me to the door.

My car was in the back of the car park, we got in and she slipped out of her skirt, the top fell away. She removed my trousers. My cock was hard, her shaved, smooth pussy wet. She fell on top of me and immediately pulled my hand down to her clitoris. I used my fingers to rub it and then slipped them into her wetness, opening the lips and guiding my cock into her. I thrust in hard; she pushed back and pressed her breasts into my mouth. We came together, our bodies shaking in orgasmic pleasure. She moved around and pressed her split into my face. I could smell her sweet pussy, I could taste my salty cum. I licked her, swallowing the mix of juices. She went down on my cock and worked on it with her tongue until it hardened again. It was not long before we both climaxed again.

As we dressed she told me keep her thong, she might want me to wear it some time. I slipped it in my pocket. We exchanged phone numbers and walked back into the pub.

No-one had missed us. The party came to an end and I left the car in the car park, walking the 10 minutes to my flat, a big smile on my face as I felt her silky, moist thong in my pocket.

I fell into bed, remembering her, wrapping her thong around my stiff cock, I fell asleep.

I was woken by my mobile phone alert, it was light outside. My phone showed a video message had been sent. I opened the message and played the video of JoAnne lying on her bed, rubbing her tits and playing with her vibrator around and inside her pussy. "I call you later" she said.

I made some coffee and went back to bed. After an hour of dozing I got up and showered. As I came out, wrapped in a towel, the entry phone buzzed. "Can I come up?" I recognized the voice. I let her in. It was not long before she knocked on the open door and let herself in. She was wearing white stockings, strappy stiletto shoes and a good faux fur coat. As she walked toward me she slipped the coat off her shoulders. She was naked. Her nipples were hard and had jewels in a ring around them, moisture glistened between her legs and a small jewel hung from her clit.

My towel fell away from my waist as my cock hardened and I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. Leaving her shoes and stockings on, we rolled together kissing every part of each other's bodies. Her silk covered legs wrapped around me. She sucked my cock, I sucked her clitoris and her nipples. I thrust my cock in her pussy, we fucked in just about every position possible. Doggy style, I ran my fingers over her bum, my wet finger slipped into her back passage which brought on an immediate orgasm. We hardly stopped for the next two hours.

I moved over her, kissing every inch over her. I sucked her toes and slipped off her shoes, and slowly slid her silk stockings down her legs. She took my cock between her feet, rubbing me until I came again.

Now she kissed me all over my body, my balls went into her mouth and she nibbled my sack with her teeth. As she moved back up she put my cock between her firm breasts, I came over them, my cum splashing up her neck and face while I brought her to a climax with my hands.

JoAnne worked in New York, she was enjoying the single life over there. She was back in England for the Christmas holiday, staying with her parents but was flying back on Saturday, today was New Year's Day, Monday.

Our bodies were soaked in sweat and love juices. JoAnne went into the shower, I could see her under the shower, her hands moving over her breasts and love slit, I followed her in and used my hands to wash her all over. She made sure my cock was washed, with the soapy wetness it slid into her front passage as we stood under the warm water. We came out, drying each other.

JoAnne went back to bed as I found a bottle of Champagne and the Smoked Salmon my mother had given me. We eat the salmon off each other's body, firm breasts make a good plate We drank the champagne. I dipped her firm nipples in my glass and licked them. She did the same with my cock. I knelt between her legs, lifting her bum on to my knees so that her open pussy was near my mouth. I poured some champagne into the hole - it made her giggle as the bubbles tickled her. I drank from her.

I remembered her thong, as I took the glasses and bottle away I picked up her stockings and shoes with me. I slipped on the thong and stockings, the shoes fitted too. I walked back into the bedroom, JoAnne could not stop laughing and made me walk around while she pleasured herself, she pulled the thong to one side so my cock came out and she pulled me down on to her again. Climax again.

I undressed and pulling the duvet over us climbed into bed. We moved together and we made love slowly, gently and climaxed together, we fell asleep warm in each others arms, my hand holding a breast, hers holding my balls.

I woke to find JoAnne under the duvet, sucking me again. I pretended to be asleep as she brought me to another shuddering climax, she swallowed my hot cum. She got up, we showered again. She had to go home to a family dinner party. I walked her down to her car and we kissed goodbye, she asked me to ring her later that night.

I'd had more sex, more orgasms, in more positions today than I had in the past year.

I went back to bed and fell asleep, exhausted. Waking later I dressed and walked to the pub for a couple of beers.

I called her around 11 that night, she was in bed. We chatted for over an hour, we talked about our day.

The next day JoAnne was going up north with her parents to take her grandmother back home and see her elder sister and family. She would be away overnight. "Keep in touch" she said "I'll be back early Wednesday evening". "I'll cook something for us" I said. We said goodnight although a few naughty text messages followed.

I would miss her, but I needed a rest, my poor old organ was sore from so much exercise.

We spoke to each other several times over the next two days. JoAnne sent me a text telling me what she wanted when she got back to me. I sent a photo back showing her what she was going to get.

Around seven on Wednesday evening the door bell rang, JoAnne was back. She ran into my arms and kissed me passionately. "Supper is nearly ready" I said, "but it will wait" We undressed each other, kissing every part of exposed flesh. We did not make it to the bedroom. We fucked on floor in the hall. We fucked in front of the fire, under the lights of the Christmas tree. We moved to the sofa and orally fucked, my fingers sliding in and out of her slit while her finger found my spot up my arse.

We laid like that, my head against her warm mound, she kept my prick in her mouth, for several minutes. She slapped my bum hard, "Whats for supper?"

I got up, went to the kitchen to get supper. We ate the warm seafood salad on the sofa, using each other's body; I balanced 2 prawns over her nipples, while my cock acted as stick for her to nibble the calamari rings.

We took the strawberries, chocolate sauce and champagne to bed, where else do you have strawberries, chocolate and champagne?

I drizzled chocolate sauce over her nipples, between her breasts and down her smooth body between her legs. Of course I had to dip the strawberries into the sauce and lick off the chocolate. I slipped a strawberry between the lips of her love tunnel, and pulled it out with my tongue, it tasted sweeter than ever. JoAnne poured the sauce over my cock and made real meal of sucking it clean, she put a strawberry into her mouth, the cum mixed with sauce then as she kissed me pushed the strawberry into my mouth.

We showered and went to bed, making love, like we did before, slowly, pleasuring each other. We fell asleep, like spoons, except it was not long before my cock woke up and pressed between JoAnne's legs. She stirred, moving so I could slip into her love tunnel, gently pushing deeper. I stroked her clitoris from the front, finger fucking her. She moaned in her sleep, pushing her bum back into me. My orgasm came and I fell asleep, still inside her. We made love three more times that night.

Waking first next morning I laid looking at this beauty next to me, I had never had so much sex, so freely given and with the world's best looking and sexiest women. I slipped from the bed to get make coffee and warmed croissants. I woke her with a kiss.

As she dressed she told me she was treating her mother to a girly spa pampering day and would not be back till late. "My mother has invited you round for dinner tomorrow, it will be just us and my parents. You'll like my mother Vanessa. Dad, Peter, he's cool, but will bore you with his fishing stories. You can stay over and come to the airport with them to see me off."

"Why will I like your mother?" I asked.

"You'll see! I'll pick up at about 9 tomorrow morning; I need to go shopping for some bits to take back."

I cleaned up the flat, bed linen with chocolate sauce needed washing. I went to the gym, swam, worked out, surrounded by women, breasts bouncing in leotards, tight between their legs, I thought of JoAnne, tomorrow would be our last day together.

Friday morning, dry and crisp. She waved from the car park and ran to meet me. She was wearing a short leather jacket, tight ski-pants, high-heeled boots. Every curve of her body was shown to its best. As she got in the car I ran my hand over her bum and gently squeezed her cheek, my finger pushing up between her legs.

"And before you ask, I'm not wearing panties" she said, my cock went stiff making getting into my car quite difficult.

I drove with my hand resting in the warmth between her legs, she rubbed my cock, that made driving even more difficult.

We walked through the town hand in hand, a big grin on my face as other men looked at her. You could see them eyeing JoAnne up and down, "She's with me and I'm going to get to fuck her later" I thought, smiling even more.

"Look at that sexy set", I pointed at a shop window, "I know who would look good in that." A black Basque, laced with red ribbons, Black stockings and black panties that tied with side ribbons, another bow between the legs -- to open the crotch.

"OK, lets see if they have it my size". We went in and found the set, they also had it in white, I could not resist buying them both. While she looked around I went to see the adult toys.

We went back to my flat after lunch. She slipped into the bedroom and came out minute's later showing off the black set we had just bought.

I kissed her breasts and slid down on my knees and undid the bow between her legs with my teeth, my tongue finding its way into her slit. She pushed her hips against my face. I finger fucked her to orgasm, then pulled her on top of me in the sofa, she straddled my body with her back to me, lowering herself onto my shaft, she rode my manhood hard until I came, shooting another load into her tunnel.

"Be at my home about 7, I'll be waiting for you" JoAnne purred as she kissed me goodbye.

I got to her house on time. JoAnne came to the door. She wore a long black strapless dress, slit to the thigh. showing a flash of stocking top. Her breasts were forcing their way out of the top, nipples showing through the fine material. She took me into the lounge, and introduced me to Peter. He greeted me warmly, perhaps the bottles of champagne and Malt whisky helped. The door opened behind me, "This is my mother Vanessa" said JoAnne. I turned and nearly choked. I could see where JoAnne got her looks from, tall, elegant, with a body that matched JoAnne's. Her red dress top open nearly to the waist, clearly no bra. For a woman in her fifties her breasts were still firm, probably bigger than her daughter's, the natural shape clearly meant no implants. The skirt of the dress flashed a thigh and when she walked in her high heels showed the slit way above the panty line, no visible panties either. I handed her some flowers and she kissed me, on the cheek.

Dinner went well; Peter came up with his fishing stories. JoAnne's foot often rubbed against my leg. I was sitting next to Vanessa and more than once she reached out and squeezed my thigh, her hand lingering, as she laughed at a joke. We all had a little too much to drink. Vanessa kissed me goodnight, perhaps lingering a little longer than just a peck.

We went to Joanne's bedroom, as JoAnne walked in she unzipped the side of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. I slipped off her panties and laid her on the bed. Undressed I lay down next to her and held in my arms. We kissed and made love, giggling, hoping no-one heard us. We could hear soft moans from her parent's room, we giggled at the thought of what was going on in there.

We got up early next morning and left for the airport, Vanessa, smiling, asked if we slept well. "Did you sleep well too, mother? Replied JoAnne

JoAnne checked in. We had time for a coffee together. I wanted JoAnne one more time.

The time to leave. JoAnne kissed her parents, they moved away discreetly and then she kissed me, a long hard passionate kiss, her tongue searching my mouth, just like the first time. "I'll call you when I get back" I had agreed to fly over in a few weeks, I could not wait. As she walked through security, she turned and waved, she subtly stroked a breast with her hand.

We drove home. "Stay for lunch" invited Vanessa. Peter disappeared into the garage and started loading the car with his fishing gear. "He's off to France with his fishing friends for a week".

Peter changed his clothes ready for his trip. "Not stopping for lunch, got to get to Dover. Nice to meet you" he said, shaking my hand. He kissed his wife and she saw him off while I stayed in the lounge.

As Peter's car disappeared down the road, Vanessa walked back into the lounge and came close to me. She unzipped the back of her dress, it dropped to the floor revealing a white Basque, stockings and panties with a bow between her legs. She wrapped her arms around me, whispering "I've waited all day for this!"