It Started on New Year's Eve Ch. 02

Story Info
Had Daughter last night, Now Mother...
2.7k words
4.59
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was newly single, had met JoAnne at the New Year 's Eve party and had a week of amazing sex. She was going back to New York and, with her parents, Vanessa and Peter, we saw her off at the Airport. We returned to her parent's house. Peter went off for a fishing trip and here was I with Vanessa seducing me. She wore one of the Basque sets I had given JoAnne last week.

I undid the bows of her panties and let them fall to the floor. I knelt down, a small tidy landing strip of pubic hair led me down to a hot and enlarged clitoris. I sucked on it and ran my tongue around it and found her slit. It was warm. She pushed me down on to the sofa and removed my trousers and boxers. She took my stiff cock into her mouth and rubbed my balls with her hand. She slid her body up on top of me and sank my cock deep into her. Her warm vagina was not as tight as her daughter's -- she had borne 3 children, but she used her pelvic floor muscles to suck my cock deeper She pounded up and down on me until we both came. It was only a few hours ago I was fucking with her daughter, now I had fucked the mother as well.

She led me up to her bedroom and went to the bathroom and ran a bath. The room was feminine and a sexy four-poster bed dominated the room, the bath was big enough for at least two people, whirlpool jets swirling. Vanessa produced a bottle of champagne as we sank into the bath, caressing each other's bodies, drinking the champagne.

We got out and laid on the bed. Her body was quite trim, softer than her daughter. Her breasts were crowned with large light brown nipples that popped up like baby bottle teats. I sucked them in turn. We made love, she started the soft moans, like I heard last night, but these became louder and she moved to her climax. I brought on her orgasm, then as she came down from her peak I used my fingers on her clit while I pushed my cock in and out, the rhythm getting faster, we came together. As my cock slipped out of her I used my tongue and finger to give her another orgasm. We fell asleep.

We spent the evening on her sofa, in front of the fire, a bottle of wine in the ice bucket. She laid with her head in my lap, we kissed, we laughed, I stroked her breasts and her fine pubic hair. I slid off the sofa, leaving her laying there, her robe open. I rubbed her nipples with some ice from the bucket, it made them hard again. She took a small handful ice and slid into her pussy, it made her shudder. I moved on top of her and put my hard prick into her pussy. The warmth of her inside was contrasted with the coldness of the ice, we both came.

We went to bed, making love, and then slipped asleep. We found each other a few times that night, barely waking as we joined together, both had orgasms and then went to sleep again.

I woke to someone calling my name, it was light and sun streamed in through the window. Vanessa was by the bed with a breakfast tray. Croissant, toast, jam, honey, orange juice and coffee. She was wearing a white lace negligee, the light shining behind her outlined her body under the lace, she had her legs apart, sun shone through them highlighting her pussy.

She climbed into bed with me and we ate. She pulled the duvet away from me and taking a large spoonful of honey she let it trickle over my growing penis. She rubbed the honey all over it, then rubbed her tits over my cock. I sucked off the sweetness from her nipples. She continued to rub my cock and balls, then pulled me onto her, sinking the slippery pole into her. The honey made it slip in and out easily. Just before I came I pulled out of her and let my cream splash onto her body and breasts, mixed with honey it ran down her filling her navel. We bathed together, not being able to keep our hands off each other.

"It's a lovely day" she said, "cold, crisp and sunny, lets go for walk in the woods, and finish up at a nice pub I know for a good Sunday Lunch". "OK by me, but I need to go home first to get some warm clothes first"

We dressed quickly and drove off, taking some picnic blankets and a picnic basket with some coffee, calling at my flat first. Vanessa came up with me sat on my bed watching me undress and pull on some warm clothes, sucking me off while I tried to get dressed.

We drove off to the countryside, parked and headed off up the hill path to the woods. We followed the main path through the trees, hand in hand, kissing and cuddling as we walked. Near the top of the hill the path curved left, she steered me right, down a small path. After a few minutes we entered a small clearing. The air was cold, still below freezing. The trees sparkled with ice in the sun. We laid out the blanket and sat down, the other blanket wrapped around us. There was no sound other than some birds, something moved in the undergrowth. We drank our hot coffee.

I pulled Vanessa to me and we laid down, kissing and stoking each other. She undid my trousers and pulled them off, no-one was near to see us. The cold air hit my cock; can you get frostbite on a cock? How would I explain that?

Her warm hands felt good on me, I quickly became erect. Her long skirt had a full length zip, I unzipped it, exposing her nylon clad legs and slipped her panties off. The cold hit her pussy. I rub my cold hands over her, we shivered together. We pulled the blanket over us, more to keep warm than worry about the wildlife seeing my ass pumping up and down as I fucked her. We climaxed, noises travel more in the cold, probably someone walking up the main path heard us, and we did not care.

As I got off her my wet dick was steaming in the cold, a wisp of steam came up from Vanessa's pussy as our juices oozed out.

We got dressed and headed back to the main path, heading round the top of the hill and down to the village. Part way down Vanessa whispered to me "Your cum is running down my legs, my panties are wet! I hoped you would fuck me out there, so I bought a spare pair with me."

"I like that idea" I said, I smiled all the way to the pub.

The pub was warm and welcoming, Vanessa had booked a table. I ordered a pint of the locally brewed bitter and a Gin and Tonic. Vanessa went to the cloakroom to change her panties. When she came back she slipped her wet pair into my hand, I put them in my pocket, seems like I'm building up a collection.

We had a full Sunday lunch, taking our time, often holding hands across the table, legs entwined under the table. When we came out the sun had gone and snow was falling. We hurried back to the car and drove home as the snow became heavier. My flat was closer so we stopped there.

I went to take a shower. Vanessa came into the bathroom still wearing her bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. I opened the shower door and pulled her in with me. As we kissed under the warm water I un-hooked her bra and slipped it off. Her nipples immediately became erect and needed a good soaping. I eased her panties down and kissed her clit. She stepped out of them, lifting a leg so I could soap her slit and bum. She kept her stockings on, rubbing the wet nylon on my face. She used the soap on my cock and sack. Wrapping a leg around me she guided my cock into her.

Drying off, we opened a bottle of wine and settled on the sofa, the TV was on but we were not watching it. As it was still snowing, Vanessa decided to stay the night. She went to bed first; I took our glasses and bottle into the kitchen and followed her a few moments.

She was lying on her side, her back to me. I lay behind her, my cock moving into the gap at the top of her legs. She put her hand down and pleasured herself with her fingers and my cock. My hand played with her enlarging tits. She moved her head round to kiss and arching her back she pushed my cock up into her pussy, my fingers followed her line of hair down to play with her clit. We rocked together until I filled her with my juice again. We stayed in this spoon position and I found her pussy a few more times during the night.

Monday Morning. I had to go back to work so I kissed her neck gently and crept out of bed to shower and dress. My lover woke so I took in some coffee. The snow was melting outside. "I'll get a cab home later this morning" she said, "What time to get you back tonight? I'll be here with something warm for you!" she purred, squeezing her breasts together. "And some supper too!"

I drove to the station and caught my train into town. My thoughts drifting over the past two weeks. Since New Year I had two lovers in two weeks, Mother and Daughter. Last Saturday I had them both in the same day! I day-dreamed, I wonder if I'll ever get them together?

My day was busy, after 2 weeks off there was a lot to catch up on. I am the corporate IT manager for a large engineering consultancy. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and Edinburgh. It was just coincidental that most of my staff are good looking women, all ages and races.

The Monday Management Team meeting dropped another one on me. We had merged with an American company. Washington, Los Angeles and New York were to come online. New York! I'll go and catch up with JoAnne.

I caught the train home, and drove back to my flat. Vanessa opened the door to me, wearing a sheer black satin robe, her nipples were prominent and the material clung between her legs, her landing strip a shadow. As we kissed, my hands ran over her body, one hand cupped her breast, the other finding the opening in the nightdress between her legs, my fingers found her pussy. Now I knew what the "something warm" was.

"Do you want to make love or have supper? She asked.

"Why not make love now, then have supper, then we can make love again!" being greedy!

We did just that. The robe came off in the hall, my clothes fell in a line from the door to the bed, kissing all the way. We fell on to the bed, still kissing. Vanessa was on top and she slid down my body, kissing all the way down to my shaft. She took it in her mouth and sucked and played her tongue over it. I wish pussys had tongues!

"Hey I'm lonely up here! I called. She moved her body around, opening her legs over my head, her slit right on my face. I could hardly breathe as she squeezed her legs together around me, pushing her pussy on to me. I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. We both licked and sucked until we reached a climax. I think we both sank our teeth in a bit hard.

After supper we went back to bed. Lying in each other's arms.

Vanessa said she was working tomorrow and Wednesday. She had her own beauty salon at her house, just 2 days a week, mainly friends and regular customers. Facials, manicure, massage -- women only since one guy expected some extras and another shot his load over her. She also did waxing, legs, arms and bikini line. Wednesday night was men's waxing night. "Come over about 8, I'll do you a BCS".

"What's that?" I enquired.

"Back, Crack and Sack! It doesn't hurt, just stings a bit. Girls love it all shaved".

We made love again, slept, sex, slept, sex....... We woke early and as we lay side by side, my cock found her fingers opening her pussy for me.

I went off to work, smiling. I smiled all day.

Vanessa called me during the afternoon. "Guess what I'm doing?" she asked. "I've got shaving cream on my landing strip, I'm shaving it off. Then I'll do a full wax so I'm nice and smooth -- just like you will be tomorrow!"

I called JoAnna, it would be around lunch time in New York. I told her I would be coming over for work, but would take some extra time off to be with her. She told she missed me, her vibrator was not the same as my cock.

"I hope my mother is looking after you" she said. "Oh yes" I replied.

Wednesday flew by. Vanessa called me again. "What are you doing Friday night?" she asked. "I'm going to a charity dinner and dance in a Mayfair Hotel, a group of us go every year, including my sister. She lives nearby; we can meet there and stay the night afterwards"

"Is that OK, should we be more discreet?"

"Oh it's OK, I've covered up for my sister several times before her divorce, and she owes me a few favours. My friends won't mind, they've all done it done themselves at some time. Peter normally goes even though he hates it. I think he planned his fishing trip to get out of going. It's a black tie do" she said "I bet you look great in a tuxedo.

"OK, I'll come I said. "Anyway it's my birthday on Saturday, a great way to celebrate."

Black Tie and Tuxedo? My colleagues pointed me to the shops down the road!

I went straight to Vanessa's house. She was wearing her work uniform. Long white top, buttoned to her neck, covered her bottom. White trousers, white strappy heels. She took me to her salon at the side.

"Go and shower, I'll get ready for you" As I came out of the shower in one of her robes, I noticed she taken off her trousers, her top undone showing her bra. Her white panties were just visible when she moved. White lacy-topped hold-ups covered her legs. I dropped my robe and climbed on her table, my cock became stiff.

"We'll have to do something with that" she said. Reaching for some intimate lubricating gel she took my cock in her latex gloved hands. She wanked me off, catching my cum in her hands. I managed to get my fingers under her panties and inside her pussy while she did it.

She started by shaving off the long hair. Normally the idea of someone approaching my tackle with a razor would not be my idea of fun. She worked briskly on me. Wax smoothed on, hairs pulled off.

Guys, a word here. If some woman offers you a Back, Crack and Sack, make sure you are going to get to fuck her afterwards or back off. It stings like hell. OK, the end result actually is great.

I got to fuck her afterwards; I pulled off her top, tore her panties off and fucked her on her salon couch. We went to her bedroom, after a bath we had a light supper then made love, several times, in all positions, all night.

I went off to work next morning. We kissed goodbye. "I'll have something warm at your flat again tonight she said.

When I got back that night and walked in my flat there was soft light coming from my bedroom. When I went in I saw hundreds of small candles lighting the room. Vanessa was kneeling on the bed, her face down on the bed. My view was just her bum and pussy, glistening in the candlelight......