It Started on New Year's Eve Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter, Mother now Aunt AND work colleague.
4.2k words
4.55
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I started writing this some years ago while waiting for results of tests that could have ended my sex life. As it turned out to be false alarm, but it got me thinking. Some, well actually quite a lot, of the story is based my own experience. I'll let you decide what is or isn't real. Clue: JoAnne (see Ch01) and her mother Vanessa is true with names changed!

Part 3

When I got back that night and walked in my flat there was soft light coming from my bedroom. When I went in I saw hundreds of small candles lighting the room. Vanessa was kneeling on the bed, her face down on the bed. My view was just her bum and pussy, glistening in the candlelight.

She had a gold vibrator playing in and around her pussy and clitoris. I took off my clothes and stood behind her, taking over the vibrator I brought on her orgasm.

I used my cock on her, rubbing it around her, just like she had with the vibrator. It soon became wet with my pre-cum and her juices. It slipped into her back passage, slowly, stretching her hole until it went in all the way. At the same time my fingers explored her pussy. We climaxed, I filled her back passage with my cream. She cried out in her orgasm.

We lay together again before showering together, washing each other all over, my fingers pushing in her pussy and back passage. She rubbed my cock and balls, her fingers went in my arse finding my P-spot, until I came again, the cum running down her, running off with the water.

In the morning we left my place together. As I was going straight on to her sister's flat she took me to the station so I could leave my car safely.

I got away from work a bit early and took the tube across town to Vanessa's sister's flat. I rang the bell. The door was opened by another amazingly good looking woman. "You must be John, I'm Stephanie, Vanessa's sister, come in" She said, pulling me in and kissing me.

Stephanie was a little shorter than her sister. She was only wearing a fine linen gown, the light shining behind her silhouetted her figure. Just as slim and tanned as Vanessa, legs were long and slim, and her breasts were perfect. This family has some good genes.

A glass of wine appeared, "Take one in for Vanessa, she's in the guest bedroom" said Stephanie.

Vanessa was in the bedroom getting ready. I went in with the wine. She was wearing just a tiny red lace g-string, she was putting on her stockings. She jumped and kissed me. I could not stop my hands getting inside her, the g.-string was open fronted. "Get your kit off, time for a quickie" she whispered, stepping out of her panties. She put one leg around me, her stocking rubbing against my body, held me tight and lifted herself onto my cock. We stood there, rocking together, kissing, our tongues searching each other's mouth.

"Are you all right in there? " called Stephanie, Vanessa managed a sort of "Yes", just as she started to orgasm, I shot my load into her at the same time, giggling together. We went into the bathroom to clean up, "don't want that running down my leg tonight" She said, "it will show on my dress."

We both got dressed. Vanessa was wearing a bright red long dress, the front had a halter neck strap, tight across her breasts, her nipples just poked through showing the nipple ring jewellery like JoAnne wore. The dress was backless. A long string of beads, knotted, hung down her back.

Stephanie had a long black strapless dress, no obvious signs of any underwear. We went off the ball.

I met the rest of our group. Apart from Vanessa, Stephanie and myself there was Claire, also single, Andrew and Jean, down from Edinburgh for the long weekend and staying at this hotel. Louise was with Tim (I later learnt that Tim was someone else's husband) and Ed and Laura.

It was a good evening. Plenty to eat and drink. We all danced, flirted a little. At one point someone asked where Jean was. I did not say that I had seen her with Ed heading up the stairs together, hand in hand. They appeared about half an hour later, I'm sure Ed's tie was a little dishevelled and he had a touch of lipstick on his neck.

The ball ended around 1am and we went back to Stephanie's in a taxi.

We sat in the lounge, coffee and brandy as a night cap. The girls wished me Happy Birthday. Stephanie eventually went off to bed, leaving Vanessa and I alone. We cuddled up on the sofa, I undid the zip of her dress and she took it off, my hands held her breasts and I kissed both nipples, moving down past her navel until I reached her, now smooth, pussy. Her clitoris swelled with my touch, I sucked on it gently, flicking her with my tongue. Vanessa's hand was in my trousers stroking my cock.

"I'm going to bed" she said, "but wait here for 5 minutes, I want to get your birthday present ready".

I waited, finishing my brandy. 5 minutes is a long time, my cock was still erect.

I turned out the lights, there was darkness except for a shaft of light from the streetlamps outside. I made way to the guest room and quietly opened the door, undressing as I went. I could just see her outline in bed. Naked I slipped into the bed behind her.

I lay behind her, my cock moving into the gap at the top of her legs. She put her hand down and pleasured herself with her fingers and my cock. My hand moved to her tits. She moved her head round to kiss, my fingers strayed down to play with her clit.

Something was different. Her tits were softer, nipples smaller; hair around her pussy, her kiss was gentler. Arching her back she pushed my cock up into her pussy.

"I've been waiting for this all evening" she said.

Something warm moved up to my back, a hand through my legs gently squeezing my balls.

Vanessa's voice whispered behind me "And so have I, Happy Birthday!"

To be honest I cannot remember the exact turn of events after that. It seemed to me my cock went from deep in one pussy to another's mouth, then back to a pussy. Meanwhile my fingers and hands played on the other parts. The two women made sure they took it turns to get my cum in them.

I do remember seeing Vanessa lying, in 69 style, on top of Stephanie, licking each other's pussy, I climbed up behind Vanessa and lifted her up to take her doggy style. Stephanie started to lick at the base of my cock and balls. I pulled out just as I climaxed, splashing my juice over Stephanie's face and Vanessa's bum. Later, as Stephanie sucked my cock, I sucked Vanessa's clit while she licked out her sister's pussy lips, a complete daisy chain. Then I had both of them licking my cock, one each side. I came, squirting my cum upwards so it went over both of their faces.

Eventually we all fell asleep, together.

Stephanie woke up first and went to the kitchen. It was nearly 11 o'clock. Vanessa and I snuggled up and made love together, slowly again. Just as we climaxed together Stephanie called out that coffee and brunch was served. A full English breakfast was waiting, a large pot of fresh coffee, lashings of toast, glasses of Bucks Fizz sparkled, muffins. We spent a couple of hours over the meal.

Vanessa and I packed up to leave. Stephanie and I swapped numbers and kissed, her hand on my cock, mine on her breast. She slipped something in my hand, the thong she had worn last night. We left her to drive home.

We went to Vanessa's house. As her husband was due back later the next day I expected this was going to one of the last times we would be so close. "Oh no," she said, "He often goes off on business and some weekends fishing. I'll still see you."

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed and the bath. I stayed the night. Sex with Vanessa has now gone beyond the sheer lust we started with. This was more passionate, slower, deeper and both knew what we liked.

She took me back to my flat later Sunday Morning, one more time in my bed. This time she wore her high heels, nylons, suspenders and open front panties, she left them on -- she knew I have a thing about the feel of nylon.

Reluctantly she left. She called me when she got home, reminding me that she would see me again and would keep her pussy smooth and warm for me.

Monday Morning.

My staff had been installing new networking around the country. I had been travelling too. We had taken over a European company. We connected London to Paris, Frankfurt and Brussels. The actual work was done by Steve, one of my staff, I went to meet the new local managers, smoothing the changeover. Next was Madrid. My Spanish was just about non-existent, apart from ordering beers and coffee. Another of my network support team was Maria, late twenties, single and part Spanish. It had been decided she was to go to Madrid with me next week.

I actually spent Monday night by myself. Down the pub for a couple of drinks and catch up with the regulars. When I got home I called JoAnne, we talked dirty, telling each other what we would do next time we meet. I never believed in Phone Sex, My erection proved otherwise.

Most of Tuesday at work was taken up with Maria, going over the details of the Madrid network and the work needed to connect up.

I always thought Maria was an attractive girl, but getting closer I noticed her stunning deep blue eyes. Her olive skin was smooth. She wore trousers with smart shoes, a small heel, with glimpses of fishnets. Her white blouse was undone just enough to show a little cleavage and the top of a lacy bra. I found it hard to concentrate, eyes, breasts or network maps. The latter lost out quite a bit.

Network maps just do not have the same appeal.

We have a fitness club in the basement of our office block. My staff have a regular Badminton game straight after work on Tuesday evenings, followed by a quick swim and a couple of drinks. They have been trying to persuade me join them, so tonight I went down with them. Maria came out of the dressing room and my jaw dropped. In her tight top and short skirt all of her assets were on show, she had great legs, cute bum and small round tits. She changed into the smallest ever bikini for the swim, my erection must have been visible in my shorts. She sat next to me for the drinks, her leg touching mine. Her eyes looked deep into me. Was she flirting?

Maria lived in the next town to me, so we caught the train home together, she sat much closer than most commuters, everyone likes their own space. Perhaps Madrid was going to be fun after all

Wednesday; Madrid here we come. I drove to Maria's to take us to the airport. The morning flight would get us there by lunchtime. Maria's mother is Spanish and her Grandparents run a restaurant in the centre of Madrid. I had arranged that we stay through to Sunday, some extra time there to let her see them, a little perk for all the excellent work she had done for the company.

Maria had a good dress sense. She wore a smart business suit, skirt just above the knee, long jacket but it looked like she had nothing other than a plunge bra under it. Again the fishnets and high heels. I wonder if the fishnets are tights or stockings?

The flight was uneventful, except during take off and landing when Maria gripped my hand. We got a cab to the Hotel.

"Yes sir, your suite is ready" as we checked in. A suite? I had not booked that. Maria whispered "grand-pa-pa knows the manager; he had a word with him!"

We were whisked to the 15th floor and led into the suite. A large lounge area, table seating 8, at the centre a massive flower arrangement. Large sofas surrounding the coffee table. A door led to a small hall, the guest bathroom at the end, 2 doors opposite each other led to the bedrooms.

While we unpacked, Lunch appeared, compliments of the chef. We sat on the sofa and enjoyed the spread, with wine.

Maria stood up and said "I've been waiting for this all week" and undid her jacket, letting it drop to the floor, then unzipped her skirt that fell down too. Just a Bra, Stockings and a tiny thong! She straddled me and kissed me pushing her crotch onto my growing erection. I undid her bra and fondled her soft round breasts, reaching down to kiss the sweet nipples.

She pulled me to my feet saying, "We're in Spain, It's siesta time, time for bed" and undid my shirt and trousers, taking them off. I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I pulled her thong down and buried my face in her warm pussy, licking her, the sweetest taste. She found my cock and pulled off my shorts. Her long fingers stroked my cock, squeezing the top. She pulled my cock into her slit, lifting herself up to get me in deeper. We rocked together, kissing -- our tongues searching each other's mouths, until we came at the same time, my hot cream spurting in to her.

I sat up between her legs. My cream, mixed her own juice was oozing out of her slit, I ran my fingers around her slit and rubbed the juices over her tits. She laughed and pulled my face onto her breasts. My whirlpool bath was big enough for two; we bathed together, almost filling the whole room with bubbles.

I went off for a brief meeting at the office while Maria went to he grandparent's restaurant; they lived in the flat above. We arranged to meet back at 6pm.

I got back just after 6, Maria was already there. An open bottle of wine on the coffee table.

She was by the full length window, in a short skirt, tight tee-shirt, she was bending over the rail that ran along the windows, looking out the lights of Madrid from 15 floors up, it is doubtful that anyone could see us up here, unless they looked up. I went up behind her and put an arm around her, one hand on her breast, the other down to her bum -- she was not wearing anything under her skirt.

"Bending over like that is asking for someone to give you one from behind" I said, kissing her neck.

"That's what I hoped" moving her hand back opening my zip. I helped her undo my trousers and shorts. She pulled at my cock, pushing the foreskin back and rubbing the pre-cum over the head, she rubbed it against her bum until I became rock hard. She spread her legs a little and put my cock into her cunt, pushing back and down so it swallowed my cock. I held her hips, pulling her down on to me harder. If anyone had looked up they would have seen a couple fucking away until the both orgasmed.

We sank back onto the sofa, I pulled off her tee-shirt and skirt and we lay naked together, finishing the wine. There was a box of chocolates on the table, Maria put a soft cream filled chocolate into her mouth and, climbing on top of me, kissed me, pushing the melting chocolate into my mouth. She took another, this time taking my dick in her mouth, covering it soft creamy chocolate. She rubbed my dick over her tits, her nipples became erect. I licked the chocolate off while she sat up, my cock pushing up into her slit.

We were going to her grandparent's for a meal. It was time to clean up and dress. Climbing off me, "I'm going to my bedroom" she said, "To change into something special, so no peeping!"

I went into my bedroom and changed too. I waited in the lounge, admiring the view when I saw her reflection move behind me. She was wearing tight satin trousers that fitted around her cute bum. Her top was off a shoulder, low enough at the front to show the top of her breasts. I put my arms around her, pulling her close. My hand wet up the back of her top, no bra. I rubbed her bum, no panties either. She pushed me away, "Later!" she said.

We went off to Maria's family restaurant.

The room was full, noisy. Locals eating and drinking.

Maria's grandfather had invited more of the family and a few friends to see "little Maria". The meal was wonderful, the wine flowed and although I had a language problem, managed to join in the fun. Maria sat opposite me, her eyes promising what was to come. Occasionally when she saw me watching she would adjust her top, flash a little of her tits and squeeze a nipple. We left late and cuddled up in the cab for the short ride back to the hotel.

She went to her bedroom, I went in to mine. I undressed and went in the bathroom. When I came out, Maria was sitting on my sofa, a sheer pink baby doll top, just a single bow held it together over her breasts. A pink thong with tie sides and pink hold-up stockings. She moved her legs apart showing the open front of the thong, a tidy bush just showing through. My cock rose to attention.

I went to her and kissed her between her legs, she tasted as sweet as ever. My tongue licked her clit and found a way into her pussy. She pushed me away, "lay down and watch" she said and started to take off her stockings, stripper style. I rubbed my cock with my hands. Suddenly she was on top of me and tied my hands together with one of her stockings, pulling my joined wrists up she used the other stocking to tie them to the bed-head. I was helpless.

She began by kissing my face, moving down my chest and hips. Bypassing my cock she kissed down one leg and foot and worked her way back up. She stopped at my cock and licked the shaft, then sucked the head pushing her tongue into the slit. She moved up on top of me, still wearing her thong, opened her pussy lips and sank my cock deep into her cunt, rocking up and down, back and forth. I wanted to touch her but could not get my hands free. Without getting off me she swivelled around on my cock so her back was facing me where she rode me hard until I exploded my cum into her, she orgasmed at the same time.

She freed my hands and I untied her top and thong. We made love again, and slept together.

Morning came, we ordered a room service breakfast, but managed another orgasm before it was delivered. We showered together and dressed ready for a day in the office. She appeared from her room in a tailored suit, white blouse and knee length skirt. Fishnets and high heels were a give away of the sex kitten under the suit.

The day went well, Maria was a hit with the Spanish office, all men, she helped quell some of their fears of the take over. She worked professionally, never a hint of our relationship and completed her first day's task with help from London.

At the end of the day, our new colleagues took us out to a tapas bar for drinks and plenty to eat.

They all flirted with Maria, but I knew I would get the fuck tonight.

I did. As soon as we got back to our hotel we could keep our hands off each other, undressing each other in the lounge. We stretched out on the sofa and she moved around so her pussy was in my face, my cock in her mouth, 69, we licked, sucked, rubbed and stroked until we not hold off and my cum pumped into her throat, her pussy juice running over my face. We went to bed together she seemed to prefer being on top, as she proved a few more times before dawn. Same routine as yesterday, order breakfast, orgasms, dress for work.

Another good day, in fact we finished early so said good bye to our new friends. Maria wanted to hit the shops with me. We had fun while she tried on all sorts of designer outfits, especially the underwear. I bought one set she fell in love with.

We decided to spend a romantic evening together. Back in the hotel we went to our own rooms and changed. She appeared in a tight dress, knee length, hugging her figure. Covering her up to her neck, her small round breasts were pushing out, her nipples outlined in the tight fabric. Again those fishnets and heels. We went to a local restaurant and had a slow, lazy meal and a plenty of wine. Holding hands and kissing.

We strolled back to the hotel, arm in arm. The night was dry and not too cold considering it was mid-January. As we walked she cuddled up to me to keep warm, her head on my shoulder.

Back in the hotel room again we kissed passionately, pressing up against each other. I undid the zip of her dress and the clasp at the back of her neck. The dress slid down her slim body. She stepped out of it, moving away. Her fishnets were actually a full body suit, open between her legs to allow my fingers, and later, my tongue and then prick, easy access.

12