It Started on New Year's Eve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept the body on while we fucked, several times, in all positions. The feel of the nylon fishnet clad body rubbing over me was electric, our orgasms heightened by the feel.

We did not sleep much, we saw dawn break around 7am, I was lying on my back, Maria was on top of me, the body stocking a little worse for wear, she was rocking up and down on my cock. I lifted her butt up and off me and I slid under her, licking her pussy. Then I slid right away from her, turned around and mounted her from behind, doggy style. She squeezed her legs together, trapping my prick in her cunt as she slid down on to the bed, pulling me down, her legs between mine. I put my hand around her and finger fucked her clitoris until we orgasmed once more.

The body stocking was so torn in places we ripped it off her body. I promised I would buy her another.

We slept for the next couple of hours then ordered breakfast in bed.

Maria had planned to spend the day with her grandparents.

"Fine by me, there is a little football club nearby I want to visit" I said. Real Madrid playing at the Bernabeu! The guys at the office had invited me to join them in the company's box.

Sex, Football and More Sex later, all in one day -- Bliss!

Real Madrid won, more beer! I got back to the hotel and fell asleep.

I was dreaming, I was in a dark room, naked. A woman in a mask was spanking my bum, I woke up with a start and a stinging bum, Maria had come back and now naked she had slapped my bum to wake me. I pulled her down on to me and as my cock stiffened it found its way into her pussy without any help. It did not take long to fill her with my cum.

We changed to go to her Grandfather's restaurant again. Maria wore a very short skirt, tight top, thick warm tights. Once again the meal was exceptional. This time Maria sat next to me her hand often on my cock as she let my hand wander under the skirt to stroke her clit.

Back at the hotel we stripped off our clothes and fucked on the sofa, on the floor then finished in bed. In bed I fucked her from behind, then with her on top again, riding me, swallowing my cock into her cunt. We slept little that night, my cock had never had such a pounding.

Our flight home was early Sunday afternoon. I drove her back home and we kissed goodbye. It would be hard to act normally on Monday but we agreed to go out for dinner after our Gym session on Tuesday night.

12