It Started Online Ch. 05

Story Info
Margret, Grace and Robert have foot fun together.
7k words
4.83
3.7k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

It Started on line 5

Thank you so much to my editors for helping me get my work suitable for publishing.

++++ Warning this story contains foot fetish and Family roleplaying scenes. ++++

My name is Grace Thorn. I am 21 years old and married to the most wonderful man in the world, Robert. I am maybe 5'7" and about a hundred pounds. I have brown eyes and a smattering of freckles here and there. I have light brown hair that I have taken to adding blond highlights. I keep it shoulder length and have a series of favorite hair styles that resemble the effortless look that Grace Kelly always wore.

I walked into "Margret's Market" where I had worked for the last few months. I have a great boss, Margret Brown. She's Robert's good friend and I would like to think has become one of my good friends too. The truth is I think she would like to become even better friends with Robert and I.

Business has been pretty slow lately to the point that Margret had to let most of the staff go except for Jenny Mason and myself. We even had to resort to being one of those online direct return location to keep the doors open. But business was starting to pick up. This morning Jenny was at the front of the store and literally shaking. "Heavens Jenny, what's wrong?"

"Margret is here and she is mad about something." Jenny answered in a nervous voice.

"Mad about what?" I asked getting her a tissue.

"I don't know and I am not nearly brave enough to ask." She answered.

"I'll face the dragon. If she fires me, it has been fun working with you." I said sarcastically and headed for Margret's office.

I knocked and received a "Go Away."

"Margret? it's Grace." I opened the door a little bit and waved a white handkerchief through the crack.

"Oh, Grace. Thank God. Please come in." She insisted.

Margret Brown is maybe 45 years old. She is 5'5" about 120 pounds. She is curvy in all the right places, namely her breasts and her butt. She has dark red almost auburn hair that she normally keeps in a bun so I am not sure how long it is. Her eyes are hazel when they are not blood shot like they were at the moment. She is normally the nicest person so I couldn't figure out what had her so distraught.

I was not half way into the room when she met me and collapsed into my arms. Her make-up was already running and I feared that it was even now staining my blouse. "Bill. (Sniffle) That (Sniffle) Bastard (Sniffle)" Margret said.

I tried to look her in the eyes. "Bill did something?" I confirmed.

She nodded.

"Is he OK?" I asked.

She nodded, yes.

"Should I call him?" I asked.

Emphatic shaking of her head, NO.

I didn't want to play 20 questions so I just looked her in the eyes and demanded "Margret, what happened?"

"He left me." She collapsed into me again.

My arms were getting tired and so I slowly moved us over to a small sofa she had in her office.

"He left you?" I asked in complete shock. "Why in the world would he leave you?"

"I kept working more since we are so short-handed and I have been leaving him alone." Margret started. "I felt bad about working so much so I brought home his favorite dinner from Billy's and instead of thanking me we had a big fight. He said that he loved not having me around so much to whine about him watching golf and not doing his chores. He said he was tired of being nagged all the time."

"I said 'Well then if you don't want to be nagged so much then why don't you just get the hell out of my house.' He said 'no problem.' He went and packed a bag and left, mumbling something about taking his friend, Jake up on his offer to go on a golf trip." Margret renewed her crying.

I pulled out my phone and sent Robert a text.

Grace: 911 Bill and Margret fought. Bill is an asshole. Left Margret.

Robert: Will find him. Will kill him.

Grace: Nice idea. Please don't, I like you in my bed not in jail.

Robert: I will make it look like an accident.

Grace: Maybe later.

Robert: How can I help now?

Grace: Will let you know. Might be late.

Robert: Bring Margert here for dinner!?!

Grace: Good Idea. Food always helps.

Robert: Love you and her

Grace: We love you too.

"Sorry," I said to Margret, "I just wanted to tell Robert. He says he's sorry and he loves you."

"At least one person does." Margret moped.

I hugged her again. "I love you Margret, and so does Robert and so does Jenny, and so do all of our customers. In fact, the whole town loves you. That is why we will be kicking Bill off the island."

It was our private joke. Margret used to love that "Survivor" show. She laughed. "Thank you, Grace. You're the best girlfriend I have ever had." Then it looked like she was going to kiss me. My stomach got a little tight. I had never kissed another woman before. That song "I kissed a girl and I liked it..." went through my head. I kind of wanted her to kiss me just so I could see what it felt like. But I chickened out at the last minute and stood up, "I need to let Jenny know what is going on. Can you hold that thought for just a minute?"

"Oh yes." Margret wiped at her eyes, "Tell her I'm fine and that I'm sorry for scaring her." Margret said regaining her composure.

Thankfully my blouse was unspoiled by Margret's mascara. I told Jenny Margret was not feeling good before but was much better now. I asked her if she thought she could handle things on her own for a while, and she answered me by looking at the empty store and giving me a smile and a thumbs up.

I went to the bakery down the block, got coffee and pastries for all of us and came back. Jenny took her coffee and two scones and I headed back to Margret's office. Margret was on the phone and so I opened the door silently and walked in. Margret was back to her old self. She had fixed her make up and was typing on her lap top. She had composed a list on a scratch pad, Bank, locksmith, lawyer. "Yes John. I want all joint accounts frozen for now and his debit card canceled. I don't want Bill to have access to a dime. He never had access to store accounts, right?"

Margret drummed her finger on the desk. I assumed the John she was speaking to was John Casey president of the local bank. He obviously told her good news as she smiled, "Thank you John for always being there for me. Yes, I already talked to Susann and she is drawing up the papers now. Thanks for being on my side. My love to Carrol."

Margret hung up the phone and put a big check mark next to Bank. "Bill's laziness is for once to my advantage. He has not accessed the account today and now he can't. He can't buy shit. The locks are being changed this morning and Susann is putting together divorce papers as we speak."

"Are you sure that is what you want to do?" I asked.

"The truth is, yes. I thought I cared he was gone but I really don't. In fact, I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders." She admitted.

"OK." I said a little nervous about my job. "What if he asks for half your assets?"

Grace smiled. "He can ask for all the Assets he wants. We have a prenup. He gets nothing. He never reads anything before he signs it, that's how I got stuck with all those Time life books."

Grace got up and gave me a big hug. Then she started to rub my back a little. I rubbed her as well not entirely sure what else to do. We finally broke our embrace and she headed for the door. "I'll be back a little later. You and Jenny hold down the fort."

"Will do." I said in a mock salute and watched her ass as she left.

_

Not sure what else to do, I called Robert quick and advised him of what was going on.

Grace; "You wouldn't believe how much better she is now. I mean she moved through the different stages of grief in like an hour. She is definitely on acceptance and maybe even beyond."

Robert; "Well that's good. Are you sure it's not a false-front?"

Grace; "Possible, but I don't think so. She looks like a 100-pound weight has been taken off of her."

Robert; "Or a 200-pound, good-for-nothing husband."

Grace; "I thought you liked Bill."

Robert; "I did. But to leave his wife because of a silly argument, that is never ok with me. The vows are for better or worse."

Grace; "While we are on the subject of vows. Does the forsaking all others part mean other guys or any person?"

Robert; "Has she been asking you to try on shoes again?"

Grace; "Not yet but we have had a couple of moments. Once when she almost kissed me and she gave me a heck of a long 'goodbye' hug."

Robert; "How did that make you feel?"

Grace; "Horney."

Robert; (Laughing)

Grace; "This is not funny."

Robert; "No its not I'm sorry. I love you and I love Margret, so I can't see anything wrong with you having feelings for her and or exploring those feelings if and/or when she makes a move. But please keep in mind she has had a huge shock and may need time to sort through her emotions."

Grace; "You are so smart."

Robert; "I know. Love you. See you ladies later."

Grace; "Love you too."

­­­­

One month later.

I took Robert's advice and kind of backed off. I supported Margret as she went through the divorce, which thanks to Margret's lawyer and the prenup went through quickly. She spent more time on the floor than she ever did before and we talked a lot. She sold her house saying that she didn't need it anymore and found an apartment near Robert and I. She persuaded me and Jenny into trying on new shoes and took us for pedicures from time to time.

Margret didn't back off. If anything, she found new ways to get closer. Once she came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. She was always calling me back to look at an invoice in her office and while I looked at the paper work she looked at my butt. Our hands seemed to always be grabbing for the same thing at the same time as well but I would get the item and she would get my hand. The tingly feelings that resulted were euphoric. She was getting bolder. Last week she had me try on a dress, stood by the dressing room door, and watched me change. I could have stopped her but I didn't want to.

Robert was no help. Margret couldn't cook so she came home with me most nights. She and Robert talked business models and computer inventory. I thought having him around would make me feel guilty about having thoughts for another person but I think the thrill of him seeing what she was doing was making it more fun. He also loved the fact that after she left, I was always horny and he was reaping the benefits of that. I didn't think the guy had that much energy but somehow, he did.

Finally, I decided to see how far Robert wanted me to take this friendship. After dinner I went and sat on the couch. I was wearing a blouse the same shade of off-white as custard, a black skirt and a pair of brown leather boots that went all the way up to just above my knee. Robert had been taking very good care of them and at this point they were totally broken in.

Margret walked in and saw me lounging on the couch. She was about to walk by and sit in one of side chairs when I put my leg up on the coffee table blocking her. "I love these new boots you got for me, don't you Margret?"

Margret looked down and was a little surprised at my actions. She chuckled nervously, "I didn't get them for you. You earned them. Besides with you modeling them I have sold six pairs."

She heard Robert in the kitchen and looked down at me. She motioned with her eyes towards the kitchen as if to say, "Robert is right there." I patted the couch cushion next to me suggesting she should sit next to me tonight. I knew that she would be too nervous to sit right next to me and so was not surprised when she did sit on the couch, but at the far end of it. She had sat right into my trap and now she was mine.

She wasn't even fully sitting before I shifted my butt from the right-side cushion facing out to the middle cushion facing left, like I would if I was going to lay down to take a nap. Margret was suddenly pinned under my booted legs. "Robert takes such good care of them. The leather is so soft." I said beginning to chip away at her resolve.

Margret looked like she had just been handed a suitcase full of money from a bank robbery. She wanted to touch the boots but didn't want to touch them for fear of the repercussions. I start doing leg lifts, first the left then the right putting my leather clad calf right in Margret's face. The leather creaked and I could see she was wellnigh salivating. I lifted the right leg and put it practically under her nose. "They smell so good, don't they?"

"Auuuhhhhh," was all Margret could manage.

Robert called from the kitchen. "You ladies need anything?"

"I'm good sweetheart." I lowered my leg, "How about you Margret?"

Margret looked at me as though I was speaking Klingon. I rephrased my question. "Is there anything you want?"

Her mouth didn't say anything but her eyes screamed, "YOUR LEGS!"

Robert came in from the kitchen and sat in the chair Margret normal occupied. "Come on Grace get your legs off of Margret's lap." Robert scolded me.

I started to move my legs but couldn't as Margret arms were now resting on top of them. She was pressing them down onto her thighs. "It's fine Grace. I don't mind." Margret finally spoke. "Robert you are taking great care of these they still look brand new."

Margret started to run her hand up and down the leather. "What are you using to keep them so soft, Robert?"

"Regular saddle soap. The trick is you have to do it every night. It's a labor of love for the one I love." He said smiling at me. Margret must have felt guilty because she stopped caressing my boots."

"Don't let him fool you. He does it because he loves them." I scolded him.

Robert shrugged and said, "Guilty. I love shoes. But not half as must as I love you."

Margret started rubbing the leather again. "You like shoes Robert?"

"Yes." Robert admitted. Then he back peddled. "I mean I don't want to wear them myself but I love the way they look on Grace and if I may be so bold, on you."

Margret looked at her own feet which were still wearing black mid heel Mary Jane sandals with little silver ginkgo leaves on the toe. Margret blushed and stopped rubbing my boots. "Why thank you, Robert."

"Oh, Robert stop ogling her feet." I ordered. "You're embarrassing her and me."

"No, he's fine." Margret countermanded. "He can stare at them all he wants."

"She's not one of those people. Just because she has me try on shoes all the time does not mean she has a foot fetish like you do." I mock reproached him.

"Robert has a foot fetish?" Margret asked starting to rub my boots faster.

"I do not." Robert protested half-heartedly.

"You do too. And I don't mind it a bit, because I love you," I turned to Margret conspiratorially. "And the foot rubs are amazing."

"I've heard that." Margret said, "Do you give Robert foot rubs too?"

"No, I like people to doing stuff to me; foot rubs, painting my toe nails stuff like that," I answered, "The only thing I give him is foot jobs."

Margret gasped and blushed again.

"Grace." Robert admonished me spilling a little of his drink.

"What?" Grace asked, "Margret is one of your oldest and dearest friends. And She's a big girl."

"I'm sorry Margret." Robert was on his feet now, wiping his face and making sure he had not spilled anything on the carpet. "Grace normally acts so mature I sometimes forget she is still so young."

"What the hell does my age have to do with anything?" I asked.

"Hold it, hold it." Margret shouted to drowned us out. "Hooooolllllddd It."

Since we were play acting, we followed orders. Margret took a deep breath. "I am not shocked or put off by what Grace said but I was little surprised. That's all. I never knew you were into feet Robert."

Robert sat down again. "It's not exactly something I bring up over dinner," Robert waved his hand toward us. "Hi, my name is Robert and I have an obsession with women's feet."

Margret took another deep breath and said, "Well I am glad that you are able to admit that Robert and if it makes you feel any better, I have a confession to make also." She paused for dramatic effect, "I too have a foot fetish. I too am very attracted to Grace's feet." She turned to me with real concern in her eyes. She must have thought I was going to tell her to get out or something. "I'm sorry Grace."

I just laughed. She looked at me as if I need to be evaluated by a phycologist. "Yeah, right."

"No really." She hung her head. "That is why I keep having you wear all those different shoes and go for all those pedicures."

"It's nice of you to say that, and I understand you trying to help out Robert, but everything I have seen says that foot fetish is a guy thing." I countered her.

"I don't know about that. All I know is that I love looking at ladies, feet. But unlike Robert, I like to do all kinds of things with feet." Now that the Margret's dam was leaking, she was confessing to more.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I love to see you in different types of shoes. You and Jenny." Margret went on. "Feet really turn me on to be truthful."

I smiled slyly. "You're a foot slut?"

"Yes. I am." Margret's hands gripped my boots tighter, "I can barely control myself right now."

"Prove it." I dared her.

"I would never. I mean you're Robert's wife." She started to stammer nervously.

"Robert doesn't mind." I eroded the last of her barriers. "Where all friends here and maybe it would be good for him to watch. He loves to watch."

"Robert." Margret looked at my husband. The war raged within her. She looked like she wanted him to say no, so she could keep her self-respect in tacked, while at the same time hoped fervently that he would say Yes. "We have known each other a long time."

"I have never been able to say no, to Grace. If she wants you to play with her feet, I say give her what she wants." Robert began then pointed at me, "But remember you were the one that wanted to play with fire."

"So noted." I acknowledged him. I then smiled and did another series of leg lifts putting my right leg in Margret's face again. "Come on Margret. Give in to your desire."

I don't know how wet she was but my pants were already a little damp. Margret put her hands under my calf and took a long whiff of my boots. The silence was deafening. The tension was thick. Then Margret broke both by unzipping my right boot. She expertly removed it. I almost didn't feel it come off. She put it on the floor next her legs. Then she unzipped the left one and placed it next to its mate.

Robert got up and walked over to the couch. He picked up the boots and walked over to the head of the couch. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "I'll give you two a little bit of time," he whispered.

Margret pressed her cheek to the top of my foot. She slowly rubbed her cheek in a circular motion. I flexed my foot a little then flexed it back sharply giving her a little love smack on her cheek. She grinned obviously having enjoyed my playful tap. She put my leg back down across her legs. Then she leaned over so her 34 DD breast brushed against my foot where her face had just was. "Get your shirt off." I ordered, surprising us both with the force and tone of my voice.

Margret just stared at me. "Now," I ordered her, it felt so good, "your bra too."

Margret may be the boss at work but I was the boss now and it was so exciting. She had her shirt unbuttoned and was taking it off as I pulled my right leg back and started to grind my heel into her crotch. She moaned. Then she reached behind her back and undid her bra. I straightened my leg and she leaned over again, brushing her bare breasts against my stocking covered legs.

She started rolling my thigh high stocking down my leg. I unbuttoned my own blouse and began to rub my breast through my bra. She got my stocking off and she brought it to her nose. I never thought about what my legs smell like by the end of the day but apparently Margret liked it. I pulled my skirt up and kept massaging my breast with one hand and started to rub my pussy through my pink panties which were becoming very damp, with the other.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers
12