It Started Online Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margret removed my other stocking and put it to her nose also. The perfume of that sock must have appealed to her more as she took a much bigger whiff of it. Then she leaned over for a third time and her hard nipples touched my naked flesh. I had a mini orgasm right there and she looked pretty happy too.

I skootched back taking my feet with me. Margret looked like a kid who had just broken their new toy on the first day of having it. I did another leg lift and thanks to my new position my toes were right in line with her face. I had been wearing stockings all day and it was hot. My feet don't normally sweat a ton but I am sure they were not nearly as clean and fresh as they had been this morning after my shower.

I fanned my toes. Robert had told me that was a major turn on for him. I have to give Margret credit she looked like she wanted to grab them and at any moment was about to pounce but she didn't. I teased her with more toe wiggling. "I have really pretty feet. Don't I?" I asked her.

"Very lovely. So small and dainty." Margret apprised them turning to face me on the couch.

Margret was a coiled snake. Part of me wanted to see how long it took before she broke. Part of me thought about getting up and sending her home right then and there. While another came up with a more playful idea. "You really want to put them in your mouth, don't you?"

Margret looked around to see if Robert had returned and or was watching. "I, I," she stuttered. Then lied, "I have never done that."

I pointed my toes and brought them down fast clipping the top of her breasts and her fully erect nipples with my big toes. I didn't mean to hurt her. I hoped I hadn't hurt her. "Bull shit. You lying cunt." I swung my legs away.

"No, no, no. Please I'm sorry. I have sucked people feet before." The last shards of her self- respect were eroding fast.

I moved my feet back and then swayed them like a pendulum back and forth in front of her. Her eyes tracked my big toe like a laser guided missile. "No more Lies," I met her eyes, "Or we're done."

"Yes, Grace." She answered like a junky wanting a fix. "Whatever you say."

"Good," I smiled at her. "Because I say open up."

She did and I stuck my big toe into her mouth. She started to suck on it as though it were a big loll-pop. She didn't suck in between my toes like Robert had and I found myself missing that. I used my big toe and stretched out her cheek. Then I switched feet and did the same on the other side of her face.

Then I pulled my feet out of her mouth and pressed my heels lightly against her cheeks. Her eyes, if there were open would have been looking at my arches and my toes were tickled by her eye brows. She was breathing heavily and I wondered if she was having a mini orgasm of her own.

I decided to take this opportunity to question Margret about a few things, knowing I would get a truthful answer. "Does helping our customers turn you this much?"

"Not this much." She answered.

"Do you like young women's feet or older women's feet?" I asked.

"Both." She answered.

"You're an equal opportunity foot slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Grace. Yes." She started to press her face against my feet to simulate me walking on her face.

"Margret, do you want me or just my feet?" I really need to know.

"You Grace. All of you. I want your feet but the rest of you too. You're so hot." Her restrain was almost gone.

"What about Robert?" I asked. "Do you want him?"

"If you want me to desire him." She answered.

I brought my feet down on her breasts, slapping them again. Then I took her nipples in between my big toe and my index toe and pinched. "That is not what I asked. I asked if you want him? I need to know."

"Of course, I want him. He's perfect," She admitted. "I loved Virginia like a sister but I was so jealous of her."

I smiled and spoke into the darkness. "I told you she wanted you too."

Robert emerged from the shadows. Margret instinctively covered her chest. I knocked her arms away. "The time for modesty is over," I pointed out.

I straightened up and took my own blouse off. Robert leaned over and started kissing me as he undid my bra. I then undid his pants and unzipped his fly. Margret sat stunned looking everywhere but at us. I brought her face around with my feet. I then started tapping her cheek. "My toes are not going to suck themselves." I said with mock annoyance.

I started to kiss Robert's dick. He was already pretty hard. He was watching Margret, suck my toes. "You enjoying the show?"

He leaned over and kissed me. "A lot."

I had to shift slightly to suck his cock at the right angle but Margret shifted too and hardly missed a beat. I was playing with his balls with one hand and stroking his shaft with my other. My mouth was providing plenty of lubrication so no chafing.

"More in between the toes, Margret." I heard Robert suggest.

Margret looked at me for confirmation. "You heard him slut, in between my toes."

"Yes, Robert." Margret Answered.

I formed a ring around Robert's dick with my thumb and my forefinger and slowly, starting from the top of his pole ran my make-shift cock ring all the way down to the base of his shaft. Margret had already tongue washed all my little piggies and was now licking down the side of my foot headed for I assumed my heel. Robert was using his long reach to stick his hand in my, by now soaked panties and was playing with my clit.

I didn't know how they were feeling but I had moved onto full orgasms. I had already had one and was building up for a second. Robert's dick was at full extension. Whether it was because of my sucking his dick or him watching Margret lick my feet I was not sure but as long as he was happy, I didn't really care. Margret stopped licking my feet and started to rub my arches against her breasts. "Oh, Grace. You are such a tease." Robert said to no one in particular.

I spoke without thinking, "Does Daddy, want me to go faster?"

Robert answered, "Yes."

Margret asked, "Daddy?"

I quickened the pace of my hand job. I looked at Margret. "What? He is old enough to be my Daddy and he likes it." I put Roberts dick all the way in my mouth a couple of times, before returning to my half-mast sucks. It was getting a little dry. "You're old enough to almost be my mom, maybe I'll start calling you, Mommy."

Margret smiled at that idea. It made me tingly in my girl parts. I was going to have to explore that more later. For now, I had a cock to suck. I loosened my jaw and he's sausage disappeared into mouth and down my throat. I was in the process of sucking my husband off when I devilishly good idea came into my mind.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and Robert gave me a, "What are you doing look?"

I pulled my feet away from Margret and sat facing Robert, or more precisely Robert's massive cock. "Margret, in the kitchen behind the stove is a bottle of olive oil go get it." I ordered her and started licking Robert's balls.

Margret was back in a minute and handed me the olive oil. Either she was very eager to please or knew our kitchen better than I thought. I switched from giving Robert a blow job to giving him a hand job so I could talk. "Get your pants and panties off." I commanded.

Margret did so without question. She was now completely naked. "Get down on the floor right behind Robert and put your legs up here." I patted the cushions on either side of my knees.

It took Margret a moment and I took the opportunity to take a couple of long pulls on Robert's cock. Margret's pussy was right in front of me. Her legs came up and Robert was trapped. "Start playing with yourself, slut," I demanded, "Get that pussy nice and wet."

I stuck my right leg between Robert's legs. Thank goodness he is so tall. Robert was letting out occasional moans and grunts that told me he was enjoying what I was doing to him. I had spilled a little olive oil on my hands so I was able to speed up my stroking of his dick. I am pretty sure that he was also enjoying watching me turn Margret into our new lover. He hadn't seen anything yet.

I sprinkled some olive oil on my big toe and then inserted it in Margret's pussy. I half expected her to say something like, "Grace what are you doing?" But instead, she closed her eye and grabbed my foot and started pushing it into her honey pot. I am not sure if it was the olive oil or she was that wet but my big toe went in with no problem. I knew I had small feet, but holy shit Margret had turned my foot so my toes were perpendicular to the floor and had put the whole thing in her pussy.

"You have to see this, Robert." I said pulling my foot out of Margret's mound.

"Grace." Margret cried. She wanted her toy back

Robert pirouetted with the skill of a ballet dancer and I stuck my leg back between his legs. Margret grabbed my foot and without hesitation slide closer and stuck my foot back into her hole. I reached around grabbed Robert's cock and resumed pleasuring him. I also looked down through his legs so I could watch too. "Oh Margret. Your pussy is taking her whole foot." Robert said like a play-by-play announcer.

"Her feet are so tiny." Margret gasped from exertion. "I hoped it would fit and it does. Grace, honey your foot is filling me up."

I wiggled my toes. Margret yelped. I wiggled again. Margret Yelped again. Robert put two and two together and figured I was doing something to Margret that he could not see and said, "Stop that, Grace."

Margret fire back, "Don't you dare stop."

"See Daddy, Mommy likes it." I said in my little girl voice that he loves

Since it was fun, I flexed a few more time which resulted in a few more satisfying yelps from Margret. Her breathing was labored by the time she said, "Grace, you feel so good in me."

I stopped flexing my foot and started to pull it out and plunge it back in. To a casual observer it would have looked like I was kicking her repeatedly in the groin. "Grace, Oh God Grace." Margret screamed as she came for probably the first time in a really long time, knowing Bill. Then she fell back with a not so soft thud on the floor. Next time I need to remember to have her put a pillow behind herself.

I pulled my foot out of Margret. "Take me Robert."

He spun around again. Thankfully I was not wearing a pair of panties I liked all that much because in his sexual fugue state, Robert ripped the crotch out of the pair I was wearing. He inserted his dick in my drenched pussy and grabbed me under the knees. I weigh nothing to him. He can bench press twice my weight. As he pulled me off the couch, I did a single sit-up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He skillfully moved us away from the still prone form of Margret. He did a set of ten wife-ups and my vagina wrapped around his cock. "Grace, I love you so much." He said in between breaths.

"I love you too Robert." I answered back. "And I really love what your dick is doing to my pussy."

"You are such a dirty girl. Putting your foot in Margret's Pussy." He recapped.

"Hey, most of that was her idea." I contradicted him.

"Yeah right. You have been planning that for weeks." Robert accused.

"And what if I have." I smiled impishly. "What's Daddy going to do about it."

He held me with one arm. I tightened my grip around his neck to take some weight off his arms. Then he slapped my ass with his free hand. "Thank you, Daddy may I have another?" I begged.

He switched sides and spanked my other cheek. "Thank you, Daddy may I have another."

He gave each cheek four five more slaps. I came, again. He set my slightly red ass down on the arm of the couch giving him a little muscle relief. Then he, jack hammered me like a stretch of old sidewalk. "OOOOOOHHHH Gooooddneesss Robert." I slurred

"You wonderful, bi sexual temptress." He

"Did Daddy like watching me foot fucking Mommy? I asked in my coy little girl voice.

"Yes. Oh God Yes. That was so hot. Mommy is so lucky to have you" He responded.

"I can't wait to watch you and Mommy try to make a baby later." I said in my little girl voice. I lifted my foot and brought it within range of his mouth. "Do you want to taste Mommy's cum?"

Robert hesitated for only an instant then took my whole foot in his mouth and began to suck it clean. Margret had recharged a little at this point and came around to watch us. She was playing with herself. Our eyes met and I smiled. "Daddy really likes your special juice, Mommy."

She and I started to kiss as Robert slowed. I was not sure if he was trying to prolong the fun or was just getting tired. I imagine a little of both. Her lips were so soft. Her tongue was so playful. "You made Mommy feel so good baby girl. I bet you're making Daddy feel really good too." She cooed as though I were a child. "Does Daddy feel nice in your princess parts?"

"Daddy, is about to explode in your princess parts." Robert advised us.

Margret was still playing with herself with her one hand but she started playing with my clit with her other. I wanted to see how far she was willing to take this role playing. "Oh, Mommy that feels so good when you touch my princess parts while Daddy is playing with me." I turned assertive but still child-like. "Cum Mommy. Cum for me."

I came again and so did she. "I want a taste Mommy." I said like a petulant child who was denied Ice cream for not eating dinner. "Daddy got a taste."

She lifted her hand to my mouth. I began to lick her fingers like a new born calf.

"Oh, you two are SOOOOO MESSSSSSSEEEDDD UUUUPPP." Robert shouted a little louder than I would have liked. I mean out neighbors are not noisy but they are also not deaf.

Robert pulled out and walked around the back of the couch doing this sort of tremor thing as he walked. I used to be worried it was some kind of seizer but he says he's fine. He sat down heavily on the far side of the couch. I rolled onto the couch with a little help from Margret or as I was growing more and more fond of thinking of her, Mommy. Once I was safely down Mommy sat between us.

We all sat there breathing hard and trying to figure out what to do next. At some point Margret got up and when to the kitchen returning with three water bottles. I moved closer to Robert so I was in the middle. Robert took a water bottle from Mommy, "Thank you, Mar...(He was about to say Margret but one look from me had him changing his tune.) Ur, Mommy."

Margret smiled she did like her new moniker, "You're welcome, Daddy."

YES! my mind screamed.

This was working out better than I planned. I took a water bottle. "Thank you, Mommy." I said politely.

I drank my water and put the bottle down on the floor. Then I swiveled so my feet were in Daddies lap and my Head was in Mommies. The smell of sex was pungent throughout the room.

Mommy started playing with my hair. After a while Mommy broke the silence. "So, what happens now?"

"Now, we rest. In about 30 minutes, we all go upstairs and take a shower." I said, "I can't wait to watch you and Daddy make love."

"How does Daddy like that plan?" Asked Mommy.

"I like it a lot. I have always had a crush on Mommy and have thought about having sex with you more than once." He responded.

I brought my heel down on his thigh. "Hey," Robert looked guilty, "Not recently."

"Ok, so we are all agreed on that plan but what about after that." Mommy asked.

"After that we have a lot of naughty fun and love each other very much. Then we live happily ever after." I responded in a sing song voice.

"How 'naughty' are we talking?" Mommy asked.

"Well, there are a few things that are off the table," I ticked them off on my fingers, "Kids, animals, pain that leaves marks, scat, and suffocation. Other than that, we are pretty open minded."

"You keep calling me Mommy, so I assume roleplay is something you like?" Mommy asked.

"No, Roleplay is something we love." I explained. "Daddy wasn't into it at first but now he is. Wait until you see the little girl dresses, he bought me. Mommy, can you do my hair and makeup to make me look like I'm going to one of those teen beauty pageant?"

"Of course, baby. Mary did those all the time. Mommy will be happy to do that."

Mommy took a huge drink of water. "I like being Mommy, but what do I call you?"

"I don't know. Daddy calls me baby girl and dirty slut. What do you want to call me?"

Mommy swallowed hard, "What if I call you Mary?"

I was silent and so was Daddy. Mary was Mommy's real daughter. I had seen pictures of her and I did look a little like Mary.

"Remember the old adage Mommy be careful what you wish for." Daddy cautioned her.

I looked Mommy in the eye, "Has Mommy every thought about touching Mary's princess parts?"

Daddy took a long pull on his water, "I warned you."

She started too waiver, "Just forget I asked."

"Mommy?" I asked. "We can only be a happy family if we are honest with each other. Has Mommy, every thought about touching Mary's princess parts?""

"Yes, I want to touch her princess parts." She confessed. "Especially, now that she is all grown up and in college. Like you she is so beautiful."

"Now see that was not so hard, Mommy." I patted her hand. "You may call me Mary, and pretend I am your daughter if you want. But only until we seduce your real daughter."

12