It Started Online Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked right back at Robert and punted the ball back to him, "We wanted to know what you'd preferred."

"I know that Grace doesn't like the name Bob, and the truth is I never really did either." Robert admitted. "The main reason I had you call me uncle Bob was because it was easier to say than uncle Robert when you were first learning to talk. I love you, Mary. I always have. You are just as much my daughter as any of our other foster children so if you wouldn't mind calling me dad. I would prefer that as I have always thought of you as one of my daughters."

Tears fell like rain down Mary's face. She got up and came around the table in a rush. For a split second, I was afraid she was going to rush off into the yard but she was coming around the table. She sat on Robert's lap as though he were a mall Santa Claus and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh Robert," Mary said between tears. "I have always wanted to call you dad. You are the only man I have every thought of as a dad and so I don't think it's the least bit weird."

"I wish I would have known sooner." Robert wiped her tears away with his napkin. "Why didn't you say something?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't like me calling you dad." She admitted starting to cry again, "I love you so much that would have crushed me," Mary sniffled.

"I understand." I thought Robert was going to kiss her on the lips but at the last minute he kissed her on the fore head. "But let this be a lesson to you as well as the rest of us. Everyone here loves you very much and you don't need to hide anything from us, OK?"

"OK," she sniffed, "Dad."

"We'll do the dishes," Grace offered. "Did you want to get Sissy's bags and take them to the guest room?"

"I thought I was staying with mom?" Mary asked looking a little concerned.

"The apartment is small so I figured you would want to stay in the house," I explained.

"Well, you thought wrong," Mary shot back.

"OK," said Grace, "Dad and I will do the dishes and clean up. You two go get Sissy settled and we will meet you at the hot tub around seven."

"You still like banana splits Baby-girl?" Robert asked as Mary and I walked down the step to the drive way.

"I like banana daiquiris better." Mary called over her shoulder.

I insisted on carrying her bags up. They were pretty light. Mary walked in and just fell face first on the bed. I removed her shoes, unzipped her skirt and started to pull it down. "Hey lady, just because you bought me dinner..." Mary said playfully.

She turned over and took her skirt the rest of the way off. I stared at her white panties with pink trim and a pink rose in the middle. "Mom?" She waved the skirt at me. I took it. I had put her bags down on the bed, now I opened them. I put the bag with her personal items in the bathroom. "You have anything else that needs washed other than this skirt?" I opened her second bag, "Wow, you didn't bring much."

"I like to travel light," Mary explained.

I decided to take a risk, "You can just run around in t-shirts and daisy dukes all summer if you'd like. I know no one will mind. Especially not Grace. She's practically a nudist."

"That's not a half bad idea," Mary wondered out loud. "I figured I could borrow or buy stuff as needed." She smiled and then rolled over. "I can work in the shop this summer. It would be a great chance for me to spend more time with Jenny and Grace. Besides, I might get to see the woman you've been crushing on."

My face reddened as I went into the bath/laundry room. Mary followed me into the bathroom and then out again. "Come on Mom, spill," demanded Mary as I walked back in.

"You almost certainly will." I mumbled under my breath. We both sat on the side of the bed. "I only realized that I loved her recently." I started. "She is so young, so beautiful and so much fun. She is a free spirit and as much as I want to hold her, I know I can never have her. I fought it tooth and nail. I really did. I mean society says I can't be with her, but I don't care. I want her so bad."

"Wow, Mom you're glowing," Mary said, then her tone turned cold. "She sounds great."

Mary's face was as white as a sheet. "Mary, are you, OK?"

Mary wiped away a tear. "I need to return dad's shirt back to the house."

I went into the bathroom to get her a cold compress. I asked Mary again if something was wrong as I walked back in only to realizing I was talking to an empty room.

*****A scene that I didn't see but was told about later. *****

Mary walked into Grace and Roberts room with a determent look on her face. She heard Grace in the bathroom and so took the opportunity to snoop. Grace was just coming out of the bath room when Mary sat down on the king size bed in their room. Grace was only wearing a pink cotton bath robe. "Oh, Mary, you startled me. Why aren't you wearing any pants?"

"What's going on Grace?" Mary asked.

"I'm getting ready for a dip in the hot tub and Robert is making drinks." Grace answered. "Oh, and good news. I thought I saw a couple of swimming suits in the guest bed room dresser. Thank goodness Robert never throws anything away."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it." Mary said coldly, "What is going on with you and my mom?"

"She's my boss and my husband's best friend," Grace answered.

"Anything else?" Mary asked standing and beginning to lose her cool.

"Noooooo." Grace drew out her answer.

"Bull shit." Mary said dead panned. Mary grabbed Grace, threw her down on the bed then climbed on top of her. "That apartment is spotless. Mother is a slob. The only toiletries in the bathroom are new or mine, and this strand of auburn hair I just found under your bed is neither Robert's nor yours. What's going on with you and my mother, Grace?"

Grace knew when she was busted. She confessed in a flood. "OK. After Bill left, your mother and I started getting closer. We had a little bit of a foot fashion show and I talked about what was happening with Robert. He said he didn't mind me exploring a relationship with her. She was over here a ton. Not to mention she is really hot. One night we were playing on the couch and one thing led to another and the next thing I knew we started playing house. She started to spend her nights here, and then she kind of moved in. We're kind of a family now. Robert and I did a lot of role-playing in our sex life before her and so naturally I started to call her Mommy. She liked it. Then she asked if she could call me Mary."

"Mary?" Mary face when from comprehension to confused, "Why would she want you to pretend to be me?"

"Why do you think?" Grace asked in a well-duh tone.

"Really?" Mary asked smiling despite herself.

"That or she has a thing for Mary-Louise Parker," Grace responded sarcastically. "We have been binge watching Weeds," Grace moved her hands up and down like scales weighing the options.

Mary was silent, obviously thinking. "I know this is a shock and if you want to hate me, I will completely understand." Grace admitted, "We probably shouldn't have let this go so far, but Mary, we, Robert and I, love Margret. We really do. As much as we love each other and we would do anything to see her happy."

Grace's cover was blown so she dropped the little sister act, "Besides you really can't get mad at me for falling for the same woman you have."

"What?" Mary asked pretending to be shocked.

"What was the phrase you used earlier? Oh yeah, bull shit. You have been crushing on her since the airport."

"Have not." Mary argued only half-heartedly.

"Have too, have too, have too, times infinity." Grace began, "You have it bad for Mommy, Sissy."

Mary didn't say anything for a long time. Then she asked Grace, completely without emotion, "You don't have a problem with incest?"

"I am totally against molestation. Kids are totally off limits for us and Margret agrees. But you're not a kid. What happens between two consenting adults I think should be up to them," Grace answered truthfully.

"Thank you for finally telling me the truth," Mary said softly.

Grace asked the question she had to ask, "Do you hate me?"

Mary lowered herself onto Grace. "No, Sissy, I can't stay mad at you," said Mary, then kissed Grace full on the lips. Mary started to play with Grace's tongue and was starting to lose herself in the kiss so she broke it.

Grace was still a little dazed and need a minute to recover as Mary got off of her and walked out. When she did, Grace caught up to her in the hall way and asked, "What should I tell mommy?"

Mary moved to the guest room door and looked back at Grace, "Tell her I'll be down in a bit."

****** Back to Now ******

I just sat in the hot tub drumming my fingers on the side. I was not really enjoying the hot water or the jet for the first time ever. I was so worried about Mary. I kept going over and over our conversation in my mind. What had I said? I couldn't get that final image of her out of my head. She looked like someone had just broken her heart.

Grace and Robert came walking in. Grace in a wonder woman one piece swimming suit and Robert in Bermuda shorts. I was wearing a simple one piece black to match my mood. Between them they carried a small cooler. I looked right at Grace. Obviously, my expression said, well? Grace and Robert took the cooler and put it on Robert's make-shift bar that consisted of two saw horses and an old piece of plywood. I was very proud of myself. I didn't say anything for over thirty seconds. "Where's Mary?" I asked.

I began to wonder if she was drawing this out on purpose and if so, could I drown her before Robert came to her aid. "Well?" I asked exacerbated, "Is she coming?"

Grace didn't answer. She was obviously upset with me for being so bitchy. Robert walked up behind her and began to rub her shoulders. Grace still didn't say anything. I began to hyperventilate "I messed this up. I messed this whole thing up. I scared her off. She asked me who I had a crush on, and like a fool, I described her. She figured out what we were doing and now she is freaked out. She probably called an uber and is half way back to Union City by now."

Robert poured me a shot of rum and handed it to me, "Drink," he ordered.

I drank.

"Mary said, she would be down in a bit," Grace reassured me.

"What the hell does that mean?" I exploded.

"That she will be here in a bit," Grace said like she was talking to a child. "Do you want to rub my feet? Would that help you to settle down."

I looked at her feet and thought it probably would. Then changed my mind. "Sorry, Grace."

Grace walked over and kissed me on the lips. "It's OK Mommy. I know you're nervous about Sissy."

"Knock, knock," called Mary as she entered the garage through the side door with an arm load of towels, and one wrapped around herself toga style, "I saw Sissy and Daddy head this way but didn't know if we would need towels or not so..., better to have and not need then need and not have."

"Thank you, Lord," said Robert towards the ceiling, "Finally, a child that listened."

Robert gave her a kiss on the forehead as she walked by and put the towels next to the cooler on the bar. Robert handed her two banana daiquiris. Mary walked over to Grace as though she was going to give the drink to Grace then pulled it back out of Grace's reach at the last second. "You're acting way too childish for this," Mary said and then handed the glass to me.

"Bitch," Grace said playfully and slapped Mary on the butt. She then walked over and got herself a drink, and on the way back Grace grabbed Mary's towel and yanked it free saying "I'll show you childish."

I lost my breath at the sight of Mary. She was wearing a teal triangle string bikini. It looked like it was made for her. She had tied the side strings with perfect shoe lace bows. The top secured behind her back and around her neck. She had tied the lower straps of the top a little too tight. (a common mistake) The material of the triangles cups of the bikini were pulled so body-hugging across her chest that the outline of her areola and nipples were clearly visible. My hand went to my crotch instinctively. I started to pet my kitty through my swimming suit before I realized what I was doing. I prayed she hadn't seen me.

Grace orbited Mary like a moon. "I don't want to make things awkward Sissy but, DAMN!"

Mary blushed. Robert eyed her quizzically, "Where did you find that?"

Mary looked at herself. "It was in the top drawer of the dresser in the guest room along with a half dozen others that were way too small. I couldn't believe it. I mean it's my favorite color and everything."

I had a pretty good idea where the suit had come from. Grace was looking at Mary like she was a little lamb and Grace was the hungry wolf. "What do you think, Mommy?" Grace asked.

My pussy answered before my brain had a chance to overrule it. "You're gorgeous, Mary."

Mary walked over and gave me a little butterfly kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Mommy."

I swear I think I had a mini orgasm. The kiss was nice but her calling me Mommy, was better than I could have hoped. I watched her ass all the way to the hot tub stairs and then I looked away quickly as she walked up them and then down into the hot tub. "This seat taken?" Mary asked as she sat next to me.

Our bare legs touched and my heart rate increased by 20 beats per second. Mary is taller than me but only because she has longer legs, so as we sat, I was actually just a few inches taller than her. I put my arm around her and she leaned back into me. Then she moved her hands probably meaning to rest her hands on her own leg but instead over shot and they came to rest on my thigh. "This is nice, Mommy. Can we just stay here, forever?" Mary asked.

Grace calling me Mommy usually made my pussy prickle. Mary calling me Mommy was making my pussy really tingle. She turned more towards me. She turned her face up like she wanted to be kissed and I was going to oblige her. I didn't care anymore. If being kissed by her mother freaked her out and she went running into the night then at least I would have the one good kiss to remember her by.

I had made my decision and was just about to move in when suddenly the water swished and Grace splashed us, breaking the spell. If I didn't love Grace, I would have strangled her. Mary splashed Grace back. Hot water started to fly everywhere. I have to admit even I got in a good splash or two. Suddenly Robert's booming voice could be heard, "Hey, Hey, Hey, you're getting water everywhere."

Both girls looked at Robert and said in unison, "Sorry Daddy."

OMG this was really happening. Mary was becoming part of our family. Mary sat down next to me but this time she was anything but relaxed. I was afraid that she was thinking back to our almost kiss and was now regretting her action. Then I figured out the real reason, Grace was planning a sneak splash attack. "Gracie," called Robert. Then he said in a calmer voice, "enough."

Grace let out a big sigh and sat down. Robert came in the tub and sat in his usual spot in one corner and Grace in the other. She put her feet in his lap and he started to rub them. Mary looked on enviously. "That looks like it feels good." Mary said to no one in particular.

"Oh, it does." Grace responded, the look of pleasure plainly on her face.

"Me next, Daddy," Mary announced.

"Why wait?" Grace, looked at Mary perplexed. "Mommy can take care of you, now."

Either Mary didn't notice that Grace had been using our play names, or didn't care. She stretched out just like Grace on the seat nearest the stairs and put her feet in my lap. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I had, had many dreams that started like this and ended with me waking up with very wet pajamas. If this was a dream, I was going to make the most of it.

I started with her left foot moving along the outer edge so I didn't tickle her. Her feet were not soft or well taken care of. They needed to be moisturized, calluses removed, rubbed and most importantly the right shoes to build them back up. Like one of those house renovation people I was already planning my restoration schedule. Mary's eyes were closed and she was letting out the occasional grunt of pleasure.

"Oh Mommy. That feels so good," Mary said her head swaying back and forth.

"I know," Grace agreed while reaching out and taking Mary's hand. "There are major advantages to living with foot fanatics."

"Yeah, this foot rub for one," Mary purred, "between the hot tub and this, I'm never leaving."

My heart was pounding. Grace's plan was working. Robert under the cover of bubbles had moved his leg and put his foot in my crotch and was slowly rubbing my clit through my suit. I returned the favor by rubbing his dick with mine.

"Oh Sissy, foot rubs are just the tip of the iceberg," Grace said.

"What do you mean?" Mary asked.

"I hate shaving my legs," Grace started to say

"Oh, I hate that too." Mary interrupted Grace.

"Guess who doesn't?" Grace asked and then nodded to Robert and me.

"Really?" Mary asked her eyes going wide and a big smile on her face.

"Really, really." Grace answered in her best Shrek impression.

Grace and Mary started to talk about Robert and I in the third person. We became invisible. It was humiliating. It was demeaning. It was great.

"What about hair in other places, like my kitty?" Mary asked. "Ow Mommy, you're squeezing a little too hard."

This conversation was going way better than I could have hoped. The thought of Mary letting me shave her pussy was making my mouth go dry and my hands had contract involuntarily. "Sorry Baby-girl."

"Mommy is the best at that. Um Daddy, I need my feet back." Grace warned Robert before pulling her feet out of his grasp. Grace stood and then pulled down her one piece.

"Gracie," I said in phony shocked.

"What? We're all family here," argued Grace.

"Yeah, Mommy," Mary said reproachfully, "stop being such a prude."

Grace put one of her legs on the hot tub's bench so Mary could see her bald pussy. I had just shaved it clean this morning. Mary reached out but stopped before making actual contact with Grace's vagina. Mary looked up at Grace for permission to proceed. "Go ahead, Sissy I don't mind."

Mary began to run the back of her hand up and down Graces pussy. I couldn't stand it anymore and since Mary was focused on Grace's pussy, I figured I was safe to rub myself. Grace watched me rubbing myself and moved slightly more towards the stairs so Mary had to turn even more away from me. Suddenly Roberts hand moved inside my suit under the bubbles and started to play with my pussy. "That is so smooth," cooed Mary dreamily, "just like a little girl."

Mary stroked Grace's pussy a few more times and then suddenly stood. She pulled the strings at her hips and then pulled her bottoms away. My heart was pounding like a bass drum. "Mine's a mess," Mary lamented.

Grace looked down to examine Mary's bush. Then she looked at me and made a face. It wasn't a good face. It was a holy shit, what are you going to do face. "It's not that bad." Grace said in a tone that convinced no one.

Mary broke into tears and grabbed Grace in a death grip. "Don't worry Sissy, Mommy can fix it." Grace reassured her, "but first she has to see it."

Robert pulled his hand away and as if by magic the bubbles stopped. Mary nodded, resigned to her fate and then turned to face me. Grace had been right; it was not that bad. It was just very amateurish. She must have been going for a triangle pointing to her clit which would be very cute but the triangle had gone slightly to the left of the target. The skin was red and a little dry. She also had missed hair here and there and well everywhere. "Truly Baby-girl. This is not that bad," I assured her.

I reached out and started to stroke her pussy. I pretended my forefinger was a razer and made a buzzing sound. Then I ran my finger over the lopsided triangle pretending that I was shaving it off. Mary stopped crying and started laughing. "Mommy that tickles," Mary giggled.