It Started Online Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Grace lifted Mary's arms, looking under first one then the other. "These could use some help too, Mommy," Grace commented.

Mary brought her arms down hard. Grace fell back pantomiming being mortally wounded. I was not sure if Mary actually hit Grace but it would serve Grace right if she had. I really didn't care as I had stopped stroking her pussy and had started fondling her. Mary was not stopping me so I kept rubbing. Mary's eyes were closed and she was off in another world. "Do you want me to fix this or do you want to look like Grace?" I asked.

Mary said breathing heavier, "I just don't want you to stop, Mommy."

I was doing it. I was such a horrible mother. I was touching my real daughter's pussy and she was not stopping me. Pretending Grace was Mary had been so naughty. Touching my real daughter was ten times kinkier. I stood and the second I was on my feet Mary wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. It took the majority of my strength, both physical and mental to break our kiss. She tried to start kissing me again as I caught my breath. "I have to know..." She interrupted me by getting in another kiss, "Are you sure this is what you really want?"

Mary nodded yes like a bobble head. Grace untied Mary's top and released her breasts. Then Grace walked on the bench to get behind me and helped me out of my swimming suit. I renewed my make out session with Mary. Grace cupped my breasts from behind and began to kiss my ear. After a few kisses Grace whispered in my ear, "Your welcome, Mommy."

I swear I came right then and there from just the anticipation of all the fun we were going to have. Grace walked back across the bench back behind Mary. With a little more force than I would have liked, Grace pulled Mary away from me. Mary shot her a look like what the hell. "I know you love Mommy, Sissy but this is a family and in this family we share." Mary looked contrite. "You were so focused on Mommy you forgot all about Daddy."

Mary moved over to Robert, sat in his lap and began to kiss him all over his face and chest. "I'm so sorry Daddy. Please forgive me!"

Robert moved Mary so she was sitting on his left leg facing him but she could still see Grace and me. "That's ok sweetie. I know how excited you and Mommy are so it's understandable." He brushed a stray hair out of her eyes, "I'm so glad you're part of the family now."

"Me too," Mary said in the same style little-girl voice as Grace. "Can I tell you a secret, Daddy?"

"Of course, baby girl," Robert responded.

"When I was younger and used to stay overnight here," Mary started to run her fingers through Robert's chest hair. "I used to dream that you where my Daddy and that I lived with you and every night you would touch my girl parts while you tucked me into bed."

"Thank you for telling me that baby girl." Robert took her right hand and put it into his shorts. I presumed that Robert was getting hard and judging from the rise and fall of the bulge in his shorts I imagined Mary had wrapped her hand around his cock and was now stroking it slowly. Robert in turn took his right hand and started to use his forefinger and index finger to massage her labia. Mary then gasped as Robert inserted his fingers into her pussy.

"Knowing that you want Daddy to touch your girl parts makes Daddy very hard," said Robert to Mary as though he were talking to a child. "Now that you're a little older. Mommy, Sissy and I will definitely be able to make sure your girl parts get plenty of attention. We all respect each other's need and wants so It's very important that you be honest with us about what you like and or want to try so we can make your fantasies become reality. OK, baby girl?"

Mary nodded yes. "So, if I wanted Mommy to dress me up like I'm going to a pageant, I just have to ask?"

"Exactly Sissy," Grace licked her lips, "and if that is something you're into we can totally make that happen. Daddy and Mommy have bought me several Lolita little girl dresses and I am sure they will fit you too."

"Please tell me you're serious?" Mary asked/demanded.

"Oh, I'm serious, Sissy. That is Mommy's and Daddy's favorite game," Grace said leaning back against the hot tub wall across from me. "We can have a little girl dress up day this weekend. The cloth diapers feel so good against your pussy."

"Wait, we get to wear diapers and Mommy and Daddy change us?" Mary asked very excited.

Grace nodded yes.

"Does Mommy pretend to breast feeds us?"

Grace nodded yes.

"Do they spank us if we're bad?"

"Yes," Grace said with a mischievous grin. "I'm bad a lot."

"Oh, fuck, that sound amazing." Mary responded and orgasmed, either because of Robert fingering her pussy or the thought of the little girl play to come this weekend we never figured out.

I continued to stare transfixed as Robert gave Mary's pussy a rest and started to pinch her nipples. I felt a tap on my cheek. Then Grace put her feet on either side of my nose to move my whole head towards her. "There will be plenty of time to play with Sissy later, Mommy. Right now, I'm feeling a little neglected and so are my feet."

"You guys are into feet fucking too?" Mary exclaimed like she had just won the lottery. She stood up so Robert could take off his swimming suit. "The plane must have crashed. I must be dead. I'm dead and in heaven."

Robert sat down on the edge of the bench and Mary moved to straddle Robert, facing him. He stopped her and made a turn-round gesture with his forefinger. She turned obediently. Robert put his hands on her hips and lifted her up and then down onto his lap. Robert explained, "This way you can watch Mommy and Sissy."

Mary hesitated before sitting down. "What about a condom?" Mary asked, "I'm not on birth control."

"Neither am I or Mommy." Grace said with her eyes closed, my tongue was caressing the space between her ring piggy and her wee, wee, wee, all the way home piggy.

"What if I get pregnant?" Mary asked.

"Then the baby will have three very loving parents to take care of him or her," Grace answered.

"It's not likely but if it's a problem..." Robert began to whisper in Mary's ear.

Mary made her choice before he could finish his sentence, "No Daddy. No Problem."

Mary fumbled with getting Robert's dick into her pussy because she was so excited. "In fact, I hope I do get pregnant. I would lover to have a little you growing inside of me. You would be the best grandpa ever."

"Nothing would make me happier than to get you with child, Mary," Robert said pushed her hand away and guided his cock into her.

I heard Mary take in a sharp breath as I assume Robert's sword was now sheathed in her pussy. She took a minute to recover but then started to bob up and down, slowly riding him in a backwards cowgirl. She was far more focused on what we were doing than what was being done to her.

I love an audience so it jacked my pleasure up to warp factor five knowing Mary was observing. I put Grace's big toe and first toe in my mouth and started to suck. She loves it when I dip my tongue in between her toes. I then reached out with my left foot and started to rub Grace's clit with my big toe. Before, Grace only liked me playing with her feet. Over time she was starting to enjoy me playing with her pussy as though my big toe were a dildo. My feet are way bigger than hers so putting my whole foot in her pussy was probably out but my big toe fits in her honey pot just fine. "Ooooohhh Mommy," Grace moaned.

"Which feels better Sissy," asked Mary, "Mommy sucking your feet or fucking you with hers?"

"Both feel incredible," Grace confessed.

Robert lifted Mary off of his dick and motioned her to sit next to Grace. He then leaned in to give me a kiss. Our tongues played tag. Grace and Mary gave us an, "Aaaauuuuhhh."

Robert sat next to me and the four of us played cat's cradle with our legs. Good thing the hot tub was narrow. My left leg went to rub Graces pussy and my right leg went to rubbing Mary's pussy. Mary's left leg went to Robert's crotch and her right leg went into my mouth. Grace's left leg went over Mary's leg and into Robert's mouth and Graces right leg went inside my crotch and started rubbing my pussy.

I had never played with two pussies at the same time and I did want to hurt anyone so I just rubbed their clits with my big toe. The air was filled with Mary and Grace calling out, "Oh Mommy...That feels so good...that is so fucking awesome...Harder Mommy... Oh Daddy fuck that foot...I'm coming Mommy."

Then all the cries ended as Grace somehow turned enough to start kissing Mary. I pulled my foot back from Mary but when I tried to pull my other away from Grace her hand wrapped around it like a momma lion. I then felt her pussy begin to grind against my arch and heel. Well two could play at the game. I stuck her held foot into my love cave and began to grind right back. I had to take Mary's foot out of my mouth so I could breathe easier. I was getting a little light headed.

"Holy shit, Mommy," Mary cried as she pulled her foot back, "Does that hurt?"

"It feels fucking out of this world, baby-girl," I said through gritted teeth. "Sissy, is making Mommy feel really good. Thank you, Gracie."

"That looks so fucking hot," Mary called out, "Fuck her Sissy, fuck Mommy hard."

"It looks even better from over here," pointed out Robert who had taken Grace's foot out of his mouth and moved it to edge of the hot tub bench to give Grace more leverage.

Mary straddled Robert's waist again. He slid his dick into Mary with an expert's hand again and she leaned over to kiss me. As Mary pulled back, she asked, "Are you into pregnant woman, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby girl." I confessed, "I think pregnant woman are angelic, beautiful and sexy as hell."

Grace, wanting to draw my attention back to her, had listened to Mary and was not only pressing harder on my pussy but wiggling her toes. "You like that Mommy?" Grace asked.

"Yes, Gracie, Mommy loves your foot in her hole," I responded.

"You're such a dirty Mommy."

"Yes, Gracie. I'm a very dirty Mommy," I cried.

"You like watching Daddy fuck Sissy?" Grace asked.

"Yes. God help me. I love watching her on Daddy's dick," I admitted.

"Daddy's dick feels so good Mommy," Mary chimed in.

"Play with Sissy's clit Mommy," Grace ordered.

I reached over and started to play with Mary's clit. Why the hell hadn't I thought of that. "Oh Mommy, you and Daddy are making my girl parts so happy," Mary squealed.

"That's it, Daddy." Grace encouraged, "Fuck Sissy. Fuck her till she can't walk straight."

"Daddy, I'm coming. I'm going to explode!" Mary cried out.

Mary came and Daddy held her tight as she orgasmed. Then he laid her aside to rest.

I wasn't far behind her. Grace pulled her foot out and I felt like someone had touched a live electrical wire to my crotch. Robert scooped up Grace and moved her a little less gentle than I would have over the side of the hot tub. He put his Mary lubricated dick into Grace's pussy from behind. Then he pulled out and spanked her butt with enough forces to leave a red mark that we knew from past experience would fade in a few hours.

"Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

"You turned that girl into a mother fucker," he said winding up again.

Smack. "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

"Just like you turned her mother into a foot fucker."

Smack. "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

"You conniving, manipulative, goddess," he praised her.

Smack. "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

"Are you happy with yourself?" he asked.

Smack. "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

"I couldn't hear you," he said his voice rising.

Smack. "Yes. Yes, YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" She screamed.

Robert put his pole back into Grace's pussy. He was pounding her now like a pneumatic piston. Twice if not two and half times harder than he had trusted into Mary. I could not believe how many times I had cum in the last hour. I guess it was shear greed that made me want one more climax before calling it a night. Watching Grace and Robert I was getting there fast.

Robert grabbed Grace under the arms pulled his dick out and then put his dick back in her dripping wet cave. How Robert still had any strength left was beyond me. His legs looked like tree trunks with budging veils for vines. His back muscles were tight and he was breathing very hard and I could take his pulse from looking at the side of his neck. He started to kiss her neck just where it met her shoulders. "Oh, Daddy that's the spot," Grace proclaimed.

Whether she meant she liked were he had begun kissing her on the neck or where his cock currently was, nestled in her pussy, we would never know. "I love you so much," Robert declared. Then he let out a series of grunts followed by him standing straight up sharply. Grace let out a moan that was quickly followed by a loud, "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK."

Grace crawled to the next stairs above the water line panting. Robert fell over the side of the hot tub. I was so distracted that I didn't notice Mary had recovered until her hand snaked around from behind and replaced my hand at my kitty. She said she didn't have much experience with girls but from how good she was making me feel she was learning fast. "Did Daddy make Sissy feel good?" Mary asked in Grace's child-like voice.

"Yes, Daddy made Sissy feel very good," Grace answered for me. "Daddy, you, OK?"

"I am amazing," Robert indicated.

"Am I making Mommy feel good?" Mary asked.

"Very good baby girl. Please don't stop. You're going to make Mommy cum again. Mommy, likes it when you make her cum." True to my word I came right then and there and leaned back into her. She held me like I had cradled her so many times before and we both just sat there enjoying the warmth of the water. Ten minutes or ten hours later I am not really sure which, Mary asked the question I was so worried she eventually would.

"Did you really ask Sissy to seduce me?" Mary asked.

"Not exactly no," I answered truthfully. "But I am so glad she did." I started to clean my cum off of her hand.

"Me too." Mary kissed my head. "Do you think she can seduce Jenny, too?"

I looked over at Grace with great alarm. The smile was already forming on her exhausted face.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers