It Started with 2, X-Mas Eve

Story Info
It's Christmas Eve at the Martin house.
10.8k words
4.67
22.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of the My Sister Eva by dezurtdawg. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is the first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~ December ~

Almost an entire month has passed for myself and my four lovely ladies. During that time the weather in California has cooled down but it is still warmer than the midwest and the east coast. At that same time, I have since moved from my old room on the second floor of my family's house to the basement. Realizing that if I was going to have relations with two of the four women (my mother and sister) I needed someplace where they could be noisy in and not risk rousing my father from his deep sleep. So I made my case that the room wasn't being used as a family room any longer and I could use more space. Dad was down there so infrequently these days that he didn't care and neither mom nor Evie argued as they knew the real reason I wanted the space. Two stories down from where everyone slept meant that anyone that opted to share my bed with me for the night could be as loud as they wished and not risk waking the head of the house.

Evie helped me with the room as she was majoring in design (beauty and brains). She suggested I have dad buy me a Murphy bed (a retractable wall bed) so that it wasn't taking up space until I (we) needed it. She found the perfect one to go with my computer desk and we donated the couch to Goodwill (but each girl helped me test the springs before we sent it off). The girls helped me move my personal effects while my dad and I carried the desk, chairs, and other such furniture. Mom and Evie gave me their input on how best to configure the room around my Murphy bed.

Once the room was ready Evie kissed my cheek and Amber kissed me goodbye as she had to return home at her family's request. Amber tends to spend at least three days a week at my family's house (sometimes four). Evie made a comment for my dad's ears that she was going to Amber's for the evening. The two drove off or so my dad believed as Evie simply walked around the house to the rear basement door. She had given Amber the keys to her Acura and she drove it home with the intention of returning it tomorrow when she returned.

My mother then took my father out for dinner which I passed on as I had already ordered take-out set to arrive shortly after they departed. Sure enough, mom sent out a text to Evie and I as soon as they were down the street and Evie let herself back into the basement. I was upstairs awaiting the arrival of our dinner. Evie found the fold-out table all set up, candles lit, and a bottle of red wine poured and awaiting our dinner. Dinner was Italian (ironically where mom was having dad take her) and I brought the food down and served it to my beautiful companion. Once we were done eating we took the garbage upstairs to the kitchen along with the dinnerware and then adjourned to our bathroom where we stripped out of our clothes and showered together. Once we were clean and dry we returned to the basement where we pulled down the bed and we slipped in under the covers.

We made love like a couple of newlyweds, stopping only briefly when mom came in making a ton of noise so we knew they had returned. For situations like this, the person escorting dad is to make a lot of noise to signal us to stop. Then when dad is going to the second floor the person follows behind making noise on their way up. Should dad need to run back down the person is to stomp twice (faking a stumble) to alert us to this change of situations. As it is usually mom she will then text me that the coast is clear when it is. Evie slept in the basement with me once she was exhausted and didn't get up until after my father had left for work and mom came down to wake us up with a sexy kiss.

Mom/Bekkah got to test out the new bed with me on night two as dad had to stay late. When he called mom informed him that she was going out with my Aunt Jessica for the evening and probably wouldn't be back until either very late or in the morning before he left for work. She got my aunt to cover for her promising to explain to her over the holidays why it was that she was covering for her older sister. When I asked her about what she was going to tell my aunt Bekkah stated that she would make something up that was believable.

The next night was Friday and Amber's turn to find out for herself how amazing our new bed was. As Amber was over far more often than dad was used to he mentioned this to my mother who informed him about the relationship that I had with Amber. Dad was impressed that I had landed Amber and when he talked to me about it told me so. While he didn't go into the whole birds and bees speech again he did remind me to take precautions and I informed him that the issue was covered. That night after everyone said good night Amber and I showered in the bathroom together. It was nice not having to sneak around for once. Per my mom's request, Amber wore a robe (a nice lacy number) and I pulled on a pair of sweatpants for our trip down to the basement.

Amber divested herself of the robe as soon as the door to the basement was shut and locked. I did the same. I picked my lover up bridal style and carried her over to the concealed Murphy bed and watched my naked lover pull on the handle and the bed came down into position. I lay my lover down in the center of the bed and once under the sheets we made love well into the early morning Saturday hours. Amber lasted her usually three climaxes but she has been working on her stamina as of late and while she still goes down for the count after three times she is lasting much longer now that she has become accustomed to my cock. I just take it as a challenge, a challenge that she thoroughly enjoys.

Unfortunately due to her schedule, I have seen my dear Felicia as often as I would like. Truth be told I only managed to be with her a handful of times over the last four weeks. As such she has not seen the basement nor have we christened the Murphy bed together.

The Friday that she, Amber, and Evie finished their last classes I was outside the college campus waiting for them. Evie was the first to finish her last class of the semester. I had checked with the girls and knew that it would be 45 minutes before Amber finished her class and 2 hours after that before Felicia was done with her last class.

I was greeted by my lovely (and sexy) sister with a hug and a kiss once she climbed into her Acura. My school started earlier than the girl's college for some mysterious reason. As such, my school finished a few days before the girl's semester did. California tends to be quite nice weather-wise all year and while we didn't have to deal with heavy snow (in most parts) or super cold weather it was abnormally cold this week. Evie saw me sitting at our designated pick-up point and raced to her super warm SUV. Once inside and after lavishing affection on me, she tosses her bag in the back and places her hands in front of the heater vent to warm them up.

I shift the automatic transmission into drive and we pull away from the curb. I take Evie to a secluded spot known to only a few people (my people). Most astronomy folks come here to stargaze as it has one of the best views in the area. It is accessible by cars, trucks, and SUVs but you have to know where to turn, or else the road is completely undetectable. That is how it has remained such a closely guarded secret and not become the local make-out spot... which is what I intend to use it for while we wait for Amber.

Evie asks why we are here but she doesn't wonder for long. I push my seat back as far as it will go and then pull my sexy older sister onto my lap. Once there I can feel her warm pussy through her slacks. For the next half hour, we kiss like the lovers we are and not the siblings our parents raised us to be. My hands unzip her coat, and she gasps as my cool hands graze her skin before they come into contact with her fleshy breasts. We make out like this while we wait for the alarm I have preset to go off. While we both want more I am all about fulfilling my lover's needs and not a quick wham bam session. Sure if we had at least half an hour (which we did) I could love Evie proper but that didn't account for travel time back to campus, nor possible traffic issues we might hit so Evie would just have to make do for now.

As I suspected, the traffic god in the sky was not with us (or my lover). Amber stood at the pickup point shivering in her coat as she patiently waited for us to come to collect her. She had been waiting for fifteen minutes like this after the pre-arranged time that I was supposed to pick her up. Unfortunately, before we could get back to campus we hit a mass exodus of the campus and it was making getting back onto campus a chore and the drive was slow going. Evie had considerately moved to the back seat before our departure so that Amber could sit next to me and be in front of the heat vents. As soon as we pull up my shivering soulmate hops into the car and slams the door. We can momentarily see the cool air from her breath. She hands off her schoolbag to Evie who places it on the rear passenger seat. Amber is shivering and much like Evie, places her hands in front of the heater to warm them up. I lean over and kiss my love and she wraps her arms around me. We sit like that for some time, Amber absorbing heat from the car and my body. It is only when an annoyed driver honks at us that we pull ourselves away from one another.

I drive the ladies off campus and take them out for lunch as they are both mentally exhausted and physically starving. The girls are ravenous, something I am not used to seeing as they tend to be finicky eaters. I am actually the one who doesn't eat much at this time as I am taking Felicia out to dinner to celebrate her finishing her second to last semester of college. I drop Evie and Amber off at Amber's house as they have plans together. I don't know if they involve me or something for me but they are entitled to their own time.

I am waiting for Felicia who, by now, is one of the few students still on campus. From the driver's side of the SUV, I watch as the oldest of my college lovers shuffles down the walkway to the pickup point where I have met everyone to this point. I know she is cold as the sun has gone behind the clouds and I can see her breath with every step she takes toward me. Were it possible I would have driven on the sidewalk to save her time but alas, I can't!

Felicia must really be cold as she flings the door to Evie's SUV. My shivering lover slides onto the leather seat of my sister's SUV. Felicia's perfect teeth are chattering as she holds her ungloved hands up to the heat vents. As the majority of the students have vacated the campus by this point in time there is no one behind me this time so I can hold Felicia in my arms and give her my body heat and affection for a good long while. It's only when I hear my beautiful girlfriend's stomach growl that I realize she needs sustenance. Pulling away I put the car into gear and head off camps.

"Your house... take me to your house," Felicia whispers into my ear as we are coming to the turn-off.

Following Felicia's instructions, I turn and drive toward my family's home. As we drive Felicia informs me that she had Evie pick up her outfit for the evening during the school week and it is in Evie's closet. While she wants to make herself up for the night she didn't want me to have to drop her off at her place, go home, change, come back to collect her and go out. So, everything is at my house and she will get ready there and we can go out at that point. Evie, Amber, and Felicia have bonded surprisingly well since Halloween besides the love they share for me. I can see the love that they have for one another and it warms my (and mom's) heart. I have praised Evie both in front of my other lovers and in private about how much she has changed (for the better) and that she is now the woman that, were it not for the situation, I would be monogamous with.

As I get ready I am thinking about how lucky I truly am with the hand that has been dealt me. I also have to say, I don't know how some guys can go out with girls who are absolute airheads. If not for their looks and their bedroom skills they would be absolutely lost in this world. Felicia is so smart with a keen business mind. She knows what she wants, and how to get it and has several backup plans if things don't go her way the first time. Amber tends to be just as methodical and is as bright as Felicia. Evie can be very surprising. Earlier this year I would have lopped her in with the airhead category due to our animosity but Evie I learned has actually earned her grades and maintained the GPA that her scholarship requires. I actually praised her on our drive to the makeout spot for her good work when she told me what her grades were.

Over dinner, Felicia filled me in on her holiday plans now that she had time to relax and think about something other than her classes. She would be staying here until Christmas day and she would be flying out just before noon. She planned to return the day after New Year. I told her that we would miss her while she was gone but understood that she had to go see her parents, you know, the people that were paying for her schooling. I noticed that Felicia looked a bit pale and asked her about it. She stated she was fine, she was just under the weather having caught something over the last few weeks. She went to the doctor and was given medicine to help.

After dinner, I drove Felicia back to my house and she finally got to see my new room and test out the bed. She instantly saw Evie's touches in the style and decor. we walk over to the wall and I show her where to pull down to bring the bed down. Once the bed is ready I slowly begin the seduction process. My poor Felicia has had to go without sex for almost two whole weeks. I managed to help relieve her sexual tension at the very beginning of December but after that, she asked me not to come over as I was too much of a distraction.

Felicia purrs like a cat as I slowly lift the shoulder straps of the evening dress that she is wearing. I am pleasantly surprised to find that once the dress is at her feet that she is completely naked underneath her dress. I know she is already excited as I can smell her pussy while we were in Evie's Acura and I saw her nipples poking into the material of her dress.

"This is your night luv... how do you want it?" I ask.

"Mmmm..." Felicia moans, "How did you break in the bed with the others?"

"Bridal style," I answer.

"Bridal style?" Felicia asks not quite sure what I mean.

Felicia gasps loudly as I sweep her up into the air. I kiss her lovingly for several long minutes and only when she is panting hard, her breast pushing against my face, do I break the kiss and lay her down in the center of the bed. Felicia now gets my drift and on her own initiative, pulls her legs back and parts them as wide as possible. I can't believe how long it's been since last I dipped my cock into her sexual furnace. Felicia is in heat (or so it seems) and she pulls my hips toward her until my cock has filled her to the brim and it is kissing her cervix.

"Gawddd... I missed this sooo much!" Felicia declares.

I kiss her lips and say, "I missed you... but we have plenty of time tonight to make up for all that school has deprived you of."

Felicia was ravenous for my cock. We made love slow and passionately until she hit her crescendo. Once she had caught her breath she pushed me down onto my back and rode me hard. God, I love watching her on my cock as she moans her feelings for me. I'm kind of surprised that she climaxes so soon after the first time and she is abnormally tired as well. I let her rest a bit, just spooning her until she tells me she wants it from behind. Not in the ass, just doggie style. So, Felicia and I fucked like two mating dogs until she could no longer go. She lasted quite a while though. I only know as I looked at the time when we were getting into position and again when I was on my back trying to hold onto my beauty.

"I love you Dylan but I REEEALLY need to go to the bathroom."

So, I release my hold on my chestnut-haired lover. She goes to my closet and pulls out a robe. The robe in question is a shimmering burgundy red and once she has it on she unlocks the door and makes her way to the bathroom. She is only gone a short while and when she returns she kisses me passionately.

"Sorry about that... must have been something I ate."

Before I can question her statement she slides back into bed and presses her naked body into mine. We find that comfy sweet spot where once our breathing settles we drift off to sleep. It isn't until 11:30 in the morning that my mother comes down to collect us as she figures we both must be starving by now. Of course, she greets us both with a kiss. I hear Felicia moan before I open my eyes and it is only later that evening that I learn my mother had seen a stream of dried cum coming from Felicia's pussy. My mother decided to help clean her up, with her tongue. Felicia didn't moan until Bekkah's tongue was at her quim and traveling up to her rosebud asshole. I spanked my lover for exciting me and then punished her by fucking her up the ass that night until she passed out for an anal climax.

~ Christmas Eve ~

Christmas Eve was finally upon us and I was both elated and sad at the occasion. I was happy because I thoroughly enjoyed the company of my aunt and cousin and the festive atmosphere that my mom creates for her loved ones. It was very interesting this year (my aunt and cousin noted) as Felicia and Amber were joining us once more. Mom implied the pair have become almost a permanent fixture in our house to the point she considers the pair her surrogate daughters. This is where I come to the sad part of my mood as Amber can't stay the night as she has to return to her family at 8:00 for dinner and then they are going to midnight mass at their church. She promised to return tomorrow after her family brunch at which time she would exchange gifts with us.

Felicia was also leaving us at noon. She was flying out on a private flight arranged by her parents. I had never asked Felicia about her family life or financial situation, choosing to concentrate more on learning what I could about her specifically. I didn't care if she was dirt poor, on a scholarship, knee-deep in student loans, or the like. As it turns out she was not any of those things. Her father was a very successful businessman (some kind of money man) and expected the same of his only child. From an early age, she had been pushed to be the best at everything (not a bad thing really) but as Felicia neared the finish line of her schooling she had started to worry less about being the best, and just doing well and having some fun while she was in college.

One night while she and I were alone in her apartment naked in her bed she told me the truth about this and how the reason she got into professional cosplay with Evie and Amber was that she was already feeling burned out with the business world and she hadn't even stepped one foot into the real world, just her internship. She saw how frantically fast-paced and cutthroat everything was and the more time she spent doing something she liked the more she realized she didn't want any part of her father's world. Money was nice but she would rather live comfortably doing something she loved as opposed to living the big life and not really having a life per see. I promised Felicia while we might not ever be as well off as her family that I would do everything in my power to make sure that we had a roof over our heads for all of our loved ones and that everyone was happy. She kissed me and assured me that if I could make good on my promise to her and our loved ones she would be happy with her life.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers