It Started with 2, X-Mas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes meet and I ask my aunt, "How long since Uncle Ted satisfied you?"

"He... he gave me a pity fuck the night before we came here. But the real answer is nine months!"

"NINE MONTHS... you're kidding?" I ask in disbelief. How could his uncle not be making love to the sexy creature he shares a bed with every night?

"I wish, but he has turned into a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of a guy a few years ago. I have lots of really sexy outfits that I hoped would stir him up... you know, recapture the mood but no luck."

"To my eyes, you are sexy as is. If you lived with us I would take you as often as you wanted and never leave you in a rut!"

Her eyes searched mine for several moments before she said, "You really meant that, don't you?" I nodded and she tightened her grip on my cock.

"I have no reason to lie. I'm not a pillow talk kind of guy. I'm all about honesty and fulfillment. I tell my lovers how I feel, how I want to make them feel, and then I do it."

"Do... do you think you could make an old gal like me feel young again? I'm so horny after seeing you with Rebecca and Eva..."

"Bekkah and Evie." I say.

"What?"

"They are Bekkah and Evie... And to answer your question... first, you are not old. You are a mature sensual, sexy woman. I would love to make you feel wanted... desired again."

My aunt almost goes week in the knees at my statement. Knowing it's now or never I say, "turn around and walk toward the bed."

My aunt does as I ask not knowing what to expect other than that she is about to have sex. She flinches when she hears the click from my pocket knife which I had removed from my pants and placed on the bed. Much like mom, she hisses as the cool metal comes into contact with her skin before the blade cuts through the strap holding the back of the bra together. I then cut the sides of her panties (death to unsexy underwear) and soon she is as naked as I am. I walk up behind her and press my bare cock into her uncovered ass and she moans at the contact. I turn her head back to mine and kiss her lips for a brief moment. "That was the kiss you owed me." I remind her.

Her body feels warm against mine. I can feel goosebumps forming on her arms as I kiss her along her neck. I know I have to make this extra special for her since she only got a quick pity fuck from my no-good uncle. How could making love to this exquisite creature be a choir you do once or twice a year? My hands are running up and down her body memorizing the feel of it. She recoils a bit when my fingertips trace the stretch marks she got from my cousin's birth but I hold her in place.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of Jess," I whisper to her. "This just means you are a mom. Your body isn't a teenager anymore. You have grown into an absolutely stunning woman and this is just a tell-tale sign of that."

"Oh Gawd... I'm so horny... watching you with Bekkah and Evie... it was wrong but... oh gawd... it made me so weak in the knees I had to massage my clit while I recorded you three. Seeing it... it had me dripping wet."

"How wet?" I ask my panting aunt.

"Very wet... PLEASE... spear me... SPEAR ME WITH YOUR COCK!"

I push my aunt over and she is now hunched over on the bed. Jess extended her arms so she is propped up almost how I want her.

"Spread your legs," I command my aunt. Jess doesn't even turn around to look at me. She obediently does as I request. Her legs part just right and her sex is on display for my eyes. Much like mom when I first seduced her, my aunt's bush is wild and untamed as she hasn't felt the need to groom herself down here.

"Tomorrow... you will go to your sister," I state as I kneed her ass cheeks. "You will confess what you saw, then you will confess to what we did here," I say. I can feel her shudder at my order.

"Why?" She feebly asks.

"Because after you confess you will ask her to help shave you," I tell her.

"Sh... shave me?" She asks not quite sure what I mean.

I rub my hand around the hairs surrounding her pussy. "I and the girls like to go down on our lovers... but we don't care for a hairy forest... follow me?" As my hand teases her pussy she catches my meaning and nods her head.

"Don't nod, say it!" I bark asserting my dominance.

"I understand." She replies.

"Good girl... let me give you a sample of what you are in for." Before she can ask a redundant question I push my hips forward and the tip of my cocks slides into her, splitting her lips apart. However, my panting aunt ordered me to spear har. So, I pull back so that my cock is almost completely out of her pussy, and as she groans at the sudden absence of my cock I take hold of her hips and thrust forcefully all the way into her cunt.

"OHHHH GAWDDD!" My aunt groans aloud as inch upon inch of my cock quickly disappeared into her sheath. "Oh my gawddd!" she repeats almost painfully. "I... I've never... never been this full."

"How big is my uncle?" I ask allowing her time to become accustomed to my cock.

"He... he's half the man you are." She pants.

"Half?" I ask for clarification.

"Yes... half the man and... not as thick!" She says as I let my dick twitch within her. "Please... love me... make me feel like a woman again!"

I lean over and kiss my way from the back of her neck down to her lower back. With her ready, I move my hips, pulling back and then I eased forwards until I was buried inside her again. "Ohhh fuck..." she swears aloud. "Ohhh that feels sooo good." After pausing for a moment I pulled back a few inches and then slowly pushed forward once more, my entire shaft being consumed by her amazing sex.

Again I paused to allow her to get used to being so overly stuffed. "Oh Dylan, I've never felt anything like this in my entire life! Oh my Gawd, please just fuck me! Oh god, I haven't cum on a dick in so long!" I started to really move now as she finished by saying, "Oh god, you fill me so well and I really need to cum!"

My aunt let her arms and legs drop as her body gave out. she hasn't been loved like this in so long she is out of shape. I hook her legs, lifting them up onto the bed while never letting my cock out of her pussy. As she now laid on the bed on her knees I resumed pumping my man meat into her, nearly pulling all the way out before thrusting back into her waiting snatch until the tip of my dick pressed against the opening of her cervix. My fingers were pressed firmly into her ass cheeks and I grunted and groan, almost drowning out her moans of lust until I couldn't hold back and flooded her womb with my white milky cum.

Aunt Jess shook violently when she came as she had years of pent-up sexual energy stored within her body.

"Oh, gawd Dylan... I... I've never felt anything like this! You... you've made me feel so good! Oh god..."

Much like Amber after three orgasms, my aunt went into a sexual coma. I knew that after being deprived of loving, real loving, she wouldn't last. I let my aunt rest and in the interim, I picked up our clothes. I hung her outfit in the camper closet and feeling wicked went through her wardrobe. I pulled out what passed for her sexiest panties, a skirt that looks more like something Melissa would wear that will look good on her in the morning, and a button-up white blouse.

I placed the clothes in the dining area of the RV alongside my clothes and returned to the bed. My aunt instinctively snuggled up against me and I lay there pressed against this sexy beast.

"Wha... where am I?" Jess says when she wakes up at 2 in the morning. I had dozed off two hours ago but work first when I felt my lover stirring.

"We're in the RV love." I remind her.

"Wha... DYLAN!" My aunt screeches realizing she is pressed naked against me. Her memory is a bit hazy until she is fully awake and everything came rushing back to her.

"OHMYGAWDDD... OHMYGAWDDD... OHMYGAWDDD... did... did we really..." She says in a panic. She starts to ask me for verification not trusting her memory.

"Make love? Yes! Yes, we did." I verify her memory. Taking a hold of her left wrist I place her hand around my cock and her muscle memory begins slowly jacking me off.

"OHMYGAWDDD..."

"Yes, you prayed to him quite a bit last night." I remind my aunt. "I took you to the gates of heaven and you relished every moment of it."

"Oh, gawd... I... I am so sore." My aunt says as her body reminds her of the fuck session we had.

"I imagine so if Uncle Ted isn't loving you as often as he should," I state for the record.

"Your mom is going to kill me." My aunt says her face falling into her hands.

"No, she won't. She can't kill you for something she is experiencing on a frequent basis herself."

"Are... are you really having sex with all four of them?" My aunt inquiries having remembered my story from last night."

"If I'm lying I'm dying," I swear raising my right hand and making a cross over my heart.

During our conversation, my aunt has forgotten that she is giving me a very sensual hand job. Only when I stopped talking does she look down and see this. "Oh god... you're hard again?" She says in disbelief.

"I've been hard since you passed out," I inform my sexy aunt.

"Really... so you've been ready to go since..."

"Since you came on my cock. I don't understand my biology either but I have an abundance of cum and the stamina of a Marine division. The only thing that has ever stopped me is physically running out of energy."

I guess my aunt decided if she was in for a penny she was going to be in for a pound as she pushes me down onto my back. She climbs up and straddles my waist I watch as she rubs her hairy pussy on my waist.

"In that case, I want you to fuck me! You made love to me before, now I want to be fucked. I want you to fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before. Don't be gentle with me! I want you to show me how much you WANT to fuck me!"

"Whatever you want, my sexy aunt!" I said. I let her lower herself down onto my cock but as she wants to be fucked I wait until we are firmly connected and then taking hold of her arms she screams in surprise as I flip us about so she is on her back and I am fairly upright and between her legs. Spreading her legs as wide as I can I begin moving my cock in and out of her. I start slow and gentle which has her a bit frustrated but I grin and quickly began pulling my cock all of the way out before slamming my cock into her HARD!

"Ooof!" followed by "Umph" and "Oooooh" as I slammed into her over and over. the bed springs under our mattress cry out in agony as I am fucking my aunt into the mattress and the both of them into the box spring. I pound my aunt's pussy relentlessly for a good long while so that she knows what I am really capable of. Soon her pussy is tightening around me and she grabbed my face and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply as her tongue explored my mouth.

She pulled back and gasped in a guttural voice, "Oh god, I'm going to cum! Oh, Dylan... you're making me cum again! Oh yes!" I watch as my aunt gritted her teeth for several moments and I leaned my head way down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and worked it madly with my lips and tongue. That was the last straw and she groaned in a surprisingly deep voice, "Oh fuck, I'm cumiinggg! Oh god don't stop! Oh PLEASE don't stop! Oh... ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..."

I was amazed that her scream didn't shatter all of the windows in the RV. I would be really surprised if our neighbors down the street didn't call the cops thinking someone was being murdered. As she comes down from her second orgasm of the evening she grasped me to her, smothering me with kisses as she extolled her love for me.

I was still pumping into her slowly and she finally realized it and looked down at my cock as it moved into and out of her. "Holy shit! Ted would have been finished and snoring long ago! Oh, my Gawd you weren't lying about your stamina...!" Her eyes searched mine again as she implored me, "Please don't stop until you have fucked me to the moon and back! If that's ever going to happen to me it will be with your cock inside of me!"

"Are you sure you're up for it?" I ask having seen her slip into a sex coma once already."

"Yes, please. I... I need your cock. I have never had a dick like yours in my entire life and if I can find a way to wrangle it I will not go without it again." She says practically begging me to take her.

"Very well then. We have a tradition here. Are you up for it my beautiful Jessica?"

"Oh god YES! Just fuck me some more."

"Are you sure?" I gave her one last chance to back out. I don't know if she can guess what is coming but as I have only once warned a lover what was coming I have to give her the opportunity to back out. When she nods her head that she wants it I instruct her to get on her hands and knees. In preparation for this moment, I move to the stand near the bathroom partition and collect my tube of lube. The tube makes the sound it tends to when the gell comes out and once in my hand I coat my cock very thoroughly.

Jessica gasps when I push my thumb and a glob into her ass. She winces when I then put two of my fingers into her ass and move them about. She doesn't stop me or even beg off when I remove the fingers and lodge my cock into her ass. She does groan, they all do but save my first time doing this with Evie I am a gentle and patient lover. I slowly feed my cock to my lover, my aunt and she groans in discomfort but tells me to keep going. When I am halfway in I start to move slowly in and out of her to get her use to my girth. As I do this I am slowly nudging my way further and further into her body until my entire length is now inside of her. She is moaning as I slowly move my 10 inches in and out. I swear I am pushing against her womb and I lean down and grab my aunt's tits. While she is moaning in discomfort from my size she has started to feel good having it move back and forth within her body.

I lose track of the time making love to her ass but soon my hips are powering into her backside, the sound of our flesh smacking into one another resonating in the RV. Jess leans back and we French kissed passionately. My hands are tweaking her nipples as I pound her ass into the shape of my dick and she is loving every movement that brings her closer to her third orgasm. The head of my cock reaches a new depth and I don't know what I hit but she screams into my mouth as her body was shaking violently. Suddenly she screamed, "FUCKKKK!" before clamping her lips onto mine as her body was slammed by another climax. Of course, her ass clamping down on my cock squeezed out the load I was saving to paint her bowels with.

Three seemed to be the magic number as my aunt was done. I slowly removed my dick from her ass and watched when it came out how red her asshole now was. In addition, a dribble of cum followed my cock as she lay gasping for air. I snuggled up to Jess and she makes herself comfortable as I pull the sheet and cover over us. We fall into a deep sleep and don't wake up until 8:30 AM when my mother came knocking on the RV door.

To Be Continued