It Started with a Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a wife's sexual awakening.
1.8k words
4.29
17.7k
15
2

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and is based loosely on actual events. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

My name is Peter. I've been happily married to my second wife Ruth for nearly 10 years and we've been together for closer to 15. We are both in our forties and I consider myself to be in fairly good shape. Ruth works out at the gym 3 or 4 times a week and is in great shape. She is average height, slim with short brunette hair, great boobs and an ass to die for.

When we first got together the sex was amazing and we were at it at every opportunity. We both put in a lot of effort to keep each other happy. We did it over the kitchen counter, on the coffee table, the dining room table, over the back of the sofa, in the car, on the stairs... You get the picture.

Over the years things took a down turn... We still had sex regularly but it wasn't what it once was. Blowjobs which were a frequent occurrence for me became once a year on my birthday if I was lucky. I stopped asking because I was tired of being told 'not tonight dear'. Sex was down to once or twice a week and always in the bedroom.

Now don't get me wrong, a lot of people would be more than happy at that... but not me. I've always had a pretty high sex drive and want to try new things. Over the last couple of years I've tried to get things back on track. I bought toys for Ruth (and for me) but was always nervous about bringing them up. When I plucked up the courage to say I bought Ruth some new lingerie It was never really received with as much enthusiasm as I expected -- and that was the easy stuff. I bought a new vibrator for Ruth and a vibrating cock ring for myself. Both of which have only been used once together...

I'm a big fan of the vibrating cock ring and use it at some stage most weeks on my own. Ruth on the other hand said it didn't do anything for her. If it did something for me though she was happy for me to use it but not on her account. When I bought up the subject of the new vibrator again, she told me she uses it when I'm away, which I don't really believe. Its been in the bottom of my drawer for months and it doesn't look like it has moved in that time let alone vibrated...

Over a number of months my frustrations kept building. I would regularly sort myself out to save any arguments even though we still had sex once a week or so. I woke up most mornings with a hard on and would lie in bed playing with myself and fantasising about what could be.

Then a couple of months ago I had the most vivid dream...

Ruth and I were away for the weekend in a nice hotel and were having a few drinks in the hotel bar after dinner. Ruth has always been pretty sociable and we had been chatting for the last hour to the newly single Phil. He'd split up from his girlfriend of 5 years just a month ago and was in town on business. We all got on well and were having a great time when the bartender called time. By this stage Ruth wasn't really drunk but had a good buzz on from the gin and tonics she'd been drinking all night.

Not wanting the night to end she suggested going back to our room where we had a bottle of red wine still unopened. Phil and I were finishing off the last of our drinks so Ruth went on up to use the bathroom.

A few minutes later Phil and I got the lift up to the 5th floor. I opened the door to our room and my mouth dropped open when I saw Ruth standing there wearing the VERY see through black lace halter neck mini dress I had bought her a couple of months ago. It was only supposed to be worn in private and I didn't realise she even had brought it with her that weekend. It was easy to tell she wasn't wearing anything else underneath and the only other thing she had on was a pair of black high heels.

It seemed like minutes but could only have been seconds when I remembered that Phil was standing right behind me. I moved further into the room to let him close the door and when I turned round I could tell he was a bit shocked. Shocked and obviously pretty turned on by the look of the bulge in his trousers.

He couldn't stop staring and was starting to stutter something unintelligible when Ruth handed him a glass of wine, before giving the outline of his cock a good squeeze. She handed me a glass of wine as well and asked was everything ok. "Sure" I replied, wondering just where this was going.

I have long fantasised about watching Ruth with another man but had never voiced this to her for fear of getting shot down. Could this be my fantasy coming true?

I noticed Ruth herself wasn't drinking but realised why when she walked over to Phil and started rubbing the bulge in his trousers once again. She looked up into his eyes and asked if he liked what she was doing. He couldn't even manage a reply but the outline of his cock seemed to grow even more as Ruth rubbed it.

She pulled him over towards the bed and proceeded to start taking off his belt and unbuttoning his jeans.

Ruth took his wine from him and set it to one side before pulling the top of her barely there mini dress down and placing Phils hands on her now exposed boobs. I don't think I've ever seen her nipples as hard and my own cock was as hard as I ever remember.

With Phil playing with her boobs Ruth set to work on finishing stripping off his jeans and boxers. His cock sprang free and with a smile on her face Ruth happily started stroking it with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. He was a bit longer than me but not just as thick. She was looking up at him while she was playing but Phil had his eyes closed enjoying the moment. I knew it had been weeks since Phil had felt the touch of another woman and I'm pretty sure he was trying not to cum too soon.

As I mentioned earlier, blowjobs were few and far between lately but that didn't stop Ruth taking Phils cock into her warm mouth and giving him what looked like the blowjob of a lifetime. She must have been hitting the spot as Phil looked down at her and told her to stop or he was going to cum... That brought a huge smile to Ruths face but she couldn't resist giving his cock one last lick.

Only then did she seem to remember that I was in the room too. She looked over at me with my rock hard cock now in my hand and raised her eyebrows as if to say 'are you enjoying this too?'

Ruth then stood up, turned round and climbed on the large king size bed on all fours. She pulled the hem of her mini dress up exposing her ass to Phil and with her boobs swinging free she looked over her shoulder and asked him to fuck her...

Phil looked over at me with a panicked look in his eyes but I just told him to go for it. None of us had a condom but I was so turned on I didn't care. He slid his cock between Ruths legs and started rubbing it along her pussy. Just as he started to insert the tip Ruth eye's caught mine and she looked like she was in heaven.

As his cock bottomed out Ruth closed her eyes, biting her lip while pushing back against him. Phil grabbed her gorgeous ass with both hands and really started fucking her. She was loving it and told Phil to fuck her harder and harder.

I was surprised Phil had lasted so long after nearly cumming earlier from Ruths blowjob but he was really going for it. I even surprised myself by how long I was lasting watching everything unfold before me. Ruth was in ecstasy... She opened her eyes and beckoned me over. Was I going to get to live out my fantasy of spit roasting my wife?

Not today... not yet anyway. She just wanted another cock to play with. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it with one hand. I think in her own way she just wanted to make me feel included.

That didn't last too long though. It was hard getting fucked on all fours and trying to stroke another cock at the same time. She put her head down on the bed to give her arms a rest and just then I noticed Phil licking one of his fingers and slowing inserting it into Ruths ass.

That certainly got her attention...

Anal is something I've been wanting to try with Ruth ever since I met her but she's never really been that keen. We tried it a couple of times but my cock is quite thick and I wasn't getting very far so we never really tried again.

Phil on the other hand had a much thinner cock but I didn't know if I wanted someone else to be the one to take Ruths anal virginity.

While all this was going through my mind I hadn't realised that Ruth was really pushing back hard on Phils finger and his cock. She had reached her hand between her legs and was playing with his balls which is something she knows I love. She was moaning about how good it felt and seemed to be loving having something in both holes... But not for much longer.

Ruth lifted her head off the bed, looked me in the eye and told (not asked) Phil to fuck her ass.

He didn't need telling twice. He pulled his slick cock out of Ruths pussy and started to insert it in her virgin asshole.

I looked at Ruth, who was still looking at me.

I looked at Phil, taking my wifes anal virginity and I shouted...

No... it should be me.

Before Phil could get his cock any further in and before I knew what was going on I woke up in a cold sweat... with a huge hard on.

That was a VERY realistic dream...

I rolled over and Ruth was just staring at me with a questioning look in her eye. Was I calling out in my sleep? Should I tell her about my dream?

To be continued