All Comments on 'It Started with a Game'

by seaspirit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please

Please continue the story with what happens the next time they meet (meat). This story has a lot of possibilities of where it can go and would make a good series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic start ...

... let's see where it goes from here. Waiting for the next time this foursome meets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
learn the basics

The author needs to return to grade school and learn the basics of grammer again. Proper format for giving time is like 4:30 not his of 4.30 which is a decimal number. Then the frequent and over use of ... isn't even proper nor required in most locations if good grammer is used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapters

I enjoyed the plot and felt that the story was well written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautifully done erotic story

Very skillfully written story with fine build up of erotic suspense between two loving couples. please continue innovative story.

the Ct. Yankee

craigoolcraigoolabout 15 years ago
Great work

Makes me wish I knew these people, had all four of them as friends. Anyone who can generate that kind of emotion is indeed a talented writer. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
waiting

I'm waiting for the next installment. One thought here -- the person who has comments about grammar needs to learn how to spell grammar. That person also needs to learn that the formats for time are different in the various countries around the world. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Loved this but where is the next part of story??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous