It Started with a Girl Couple

Story Info
A shy guy gets involved with a lesbian couple.
5.7k words
4.47
13.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Jack Bucky helped me again edit this story. Thank you very much again!

Sam was a man in his forties. He had a nice job and he worked out a lot. He wasn't a big guy; a little below the average size of a caucasian man. Many said that he was cute, but that wasn't necessarily good because women usually like handsome, tall men rather than cute little guys.

He had a few previous relationships with women, but they had been quite short and most women only liked him as a friend. He was funny and trustworthy. He always listened to women's problems and often his problems were left behind and not talked about much at all. He was also kind of a submissive guy who didn't bring himself to the front, so he often found himself alone when his friends found something more interesting.

There was -- again -- a little party in one of his woman friends' flat. This woman had been his friend for a long time and she really was one of his best friends. That's because she was one of the very few who sometimes asked what was going on in his life, and she also took the time to listen to what he had to say. He often stayed the night at that woman's place when he was in her city. They also planned for him to stay with her this time, too.

He arrived at the flat earlier than the other guests because he came from another city a couple of hundred kilometers away. That allowed him to help her with things before the other guests arrived, and they had some time to talk with each other before the others arrived, too.

It was very nice talking to each other and having a couple of beers while getting ready for the guests. Of course, they never had anything romantic going on between each other. They were just good friends.

Later in the evening, people started to arrive and Sam joined in the conversations with the other guests. He knew some of them, but not everyone. It was kind of nice to have the opportunity to get familiar with new people like that. Of course, the alcohol made everyone more social and they talked more easily with the not-so-familiar guests. Everyone seemed to have great fun, and at some point, people started to think that they should extend the evening by going to a local bar.

There were many such bars within walking distance of the flat, so they all agreed on what bar would be nice and everyone started walking there as a group. Somehow, Sam was walking with a female couple with whom he had talked a lot at the party. They walked a little behind the other group members. He had seen them before at the other parties, but they weren't his friends. This was the first time he had a conversation with them.

It had been kind of a surprise to Sam that those women had started the conversation with him, and they had kept him close and now were keeping him with them by taking his arms from both sides and walking in lockstep towards the bar. They were all enjoying the walk and the conversation as they strolled together arm-in-arm.

Sam was wondering why a lesbian couple was so keen on his company. He concluded that he was a very safe companion. He wasn't a pushy person and he was quite liberal when it came to someone's sexual orientation. He also wasn't one of those "alpha" men who thought that they could change lesbian women and get them to like men.

Because they were walking behind everyone else, they were also the last to arrive at the bar. The others had occupied a big table, so Sam and the girls had to take a smaller table nearby. The other girl named Erica left to get something for them from the bar, so Sam sat down with her girlfriend Annika.

She told Sam that they had been in a very good mood since they had heard that he was coming to the party. That was a big surprise to Sam because he had thought that those girls had hardly even remembered him from the other parties they had been at together. When he told Annika that, she laughed and said that they had looked at Sam many times at the parties and that they even tried to have a conversation with him once but something happened and they never got the opportunity to talk with him. This time they had planned that they would start the conversation with Sam earlier and before the group separated again. She also told him that they had noticed how nice and funny a person Sam was -- and that they also thought he was very cute. That was why they wanted to get to know him better.

That made Sam blush and he went silent for a little while. When he spoke again he thanked her for the kind words and thought that she was just trying to be nice to him. That was, of course, a good thing because those girls were way beyond his level in looks and everything else. They were the kind that everyone noticed everywhere they went.

Erica was taller than Sam and had an athletic body. She was very striking and sexy wearing her black leather pants on her never-ending long legs. She had a pretty blouse on and she left many buttons open so the valley between her big breasts was showing when she took off her black leather jacket. In her hands, she had violet leather gloves and he felt them when she took a strong hold of his hand when they were walking outside.

Her friend Annika was different and quite a petite woman. Sam could see that she also was very fit, but not that in a muscular way like Erica. She was a little shorter than Sam and was wearing a brown knee-length leather skirt that fitted very nicely on her perfect behind. She had also nice breasts but they were not as big as Erica's. Annika was also wearing a blouse with the buttons open. She had been the one that had leaned into Sam's shoulder when they were walking, so Sam had been in a very tight place between those attractive women. Annika also had the same kind of brown leather gloves that matched her skirt, and Sam thought her grip had been more tender than strong like Erica's.

But soon Erica was back at their table with three drinks. Sam didn't know what they were, but Erica just said that they were their favorites and she wanted Sam to try them too.

As they sat at their table, the conversation was good and they all laughed a lot. They had almost forgotten the others over at the big table, and Sam noticed that he was quite drunk from the sweet-tasting drink Erica had given him.

The evening went on and the people from the other table came to say that they were leaving and going to a place where they could dance. Annika had just brought them a second drink and they were middle of them so they just said that they might follow the group to go dancing after they had finished them. Erica added that they might also find something else to do and they agreed that maybe they would all follow the other group, or that just Sam would if they decided to go home earlier. Annika also added that if Sam was too tired to follow the others alone he would be welcome to stay the night in their place. Sam's good friend was okay with this because she knew that the lesbian couple were both nice people and Sam would be safe with them. They agreed that Sam would message her if he did not follow them to go dancing.

Almost immediately after the others had left, Erica started to hurry Sam to finish his drink quickly. She said that she had a great idea of what they could do next!

Sam was wondering what that might be. The women had been smiling mysteriously when Sam had come back from his toilet visit earlier, almost like they had planned something when Sam was away. He had thought that the smiles from the ladies could be anything and he just forgot about it. Sam had tried to drink his glass slowly this time, but now, it seemed to be a plan he had to throw away.

When they left the bar, Erica called a taxi for them and Sam asked where they would be going. Annika answered that they would go to their place and Sam would come with them. She also said that it was time for Sam to send a message to his friend that he was going with Erica and Annika.

When Sam suddenly had a questioning look on his face, Annika just told him that the evening wasn't ending yet but that they had planned a great after-party for the three of them at their place.

The cab came quickly and the women once again put Sam between them. They sat quite tightly in the backseat of the cab. Sam felt Erica's leather-covered leg pressing against his leg and pushing him against Annika's smaller leg. Erica's hand was resting on Sam's shoulders behind his head and Annika took hold of his hand. Both women acted like it was just a natural way to sit together. It felt odd to Sam, but because those women were so relaxed and comfortable like that, he relaxed and soon and the conversation started to flow. Even the driver laughed with them when they were joking again like earlier in the bar.

The taxi stopped in front of a small apartment building, and they all climbed out of the car and went inside. Once in the corridor, they packed themselves into a little old lift. And once again, Sam felt pressed between two beautiful and sweet-smelling women. This time he also felt a hand on his buttock and he started to get nervous. Maybe this wasn't just a friend having fun after a party after all.

The hand tapped Sam's ass when their lift reached the 5th floor and the door opened.

"That is our floor," said Erica, who was the one doing the tapping.

Once in their flat, Sam found himself between those two women again. They were sitting on their sofa with wine glasses in their hands.

After a little small talk about their apartment, Erica turned to Sam and asked, "Has it become obvious why we wanted you to come back to our home?"

Sam was still feeling the alcohol, and it was still making him feel very open and honest with them. "I have to say I am quite confused about that. At first, I thought that we were just having fun and drinking, but a few things that happened have made me think that you may also have something on your mind beyond just drinking and talking. But I don't know how you would like me to fit into your plan and that confuses me. Or maybe I have just misunderstood everything," Sam said.

"You are right. We have some plans and we had them from the first time we met a few years ago at a party where we saw you for the first time," Erica said. Her eyes had a piercing look that was directed right at Sam.

"Yes, Annika told me earlier about something and that you have had plans to come talk to me at the parties before these," Sam mumbled. He was getting nervous wondering where all this was going and if he was capable of what they wanted.

"Annika noticed you first. She has a thing for cute, smallish guys with starry eyes like you have," Erica said seductively. "And I have a thing for your kind of guys as well, but with a little different kind of twist."

Annika leaned toward Sam and said: "I like genuinely nice and safe guys who aren't big, dominating macho men."

Her face is almost against Sam's face when she is saying this.

"I thought that you are lesbians?" Sam says when he has nothing more that he can say. He just blurts it out.

"Yes, we are. We would not live in a relationship with a man, but it IS different to be with a man from time to time," Erica says in a very forward manner.

"Is this okay with you or are you troubled about all we are doing?" Annika asks Sam. "You seem to be nervous and I don't want to pressure you into anything that is not okay for you."

"Yes, I am fine with everything you are doing, but I don't know if I'm capable of giving you what you want from me. I'm just a regular guy and you are both stunning women," Sam says to Annika.

"You just relax and we will give each other what we are capable of giving in this moment," Annika says. "I can see that you are very capable of giving me what I want," she adds, and then she presses her lips against Sam's lips and kisses him while holding Sam's head between her tender hands.

"Yes, he is very much capable for you Annika," Erica says when taking hold of Sam's growing crotch.

Annika's wonderful kissing melts Sam immediately. He hadn't even noticed his erection before Erica rubbed it through his pants.

Then everything happened fast. These two women guided Sam to their bedroom, and on the way, his clothes were removed. Annika is also fully naked and quickly lays down on their bed, inviting Sam between her legs.

She is a beauty! Her skin is white and soft. Her form is petite but curvy with something like b-cup breasts. Her pussy is petite and beautiful, just like herself, and it is hairless.

Sam didn't know what to do first. He just looked at that scene before him. Erica's touch on his penis woke him up. She was rolling a condom over his cock.

"Just fuck him with your penis. That is what she wants from you," Erica says seductively.

Sam went between Annika's legs and she took hold of his cock and guided it immediately to her pussy. Pressing with her other hand, she pushed Sam forward and slid him in between her sweet lips. Once he was in, she crossed her legs around Sam's back and kissed him passionately. Both of her lips were very soft and nice.

Annika's pussy also felt very good. Her kissing was so loving that Sam just fell into that moment and started making love with this incredibly beautiful woman while her partner was looking at them. Some would have thought she would be envious but she was not. Her heart was full of love when she saw that moment when her loving partner was enjoying herself with a genuine and trustworthy man. Annika slowly took her clothes off and took something from the cabinet. Soon she had a wide leather belt on that had straps that go from front to back between her legs with a metal ring in front. In her hands, she had black vinyl gloves and a syringe full of lubricant. On the bed, she had already brought out three different-sized dildos.

She went behind Sam and with a smooth move. She then emptied the syringe into Sam's ass and pressed her index finger into his anus.

Sam tensed up, of course, because of that sudden feeling in his ass.

"Just relax! Everything is gonna feel just as nice as with Annika. The different twist that we have with boys is that Annika likes cocks and I like asses," Erica says with a horny sound to her voice.

"We had a deal that both of us will fuck you. Annika uses her pussy and I use my strap-on. You will like both, so just relax and enjoy the ride," Erica continues.

Sam must admit that Erica's finger felt very nice in his ass. A little bit odd, but nice. Her long and slender finger reached far into Sam, and he had never experienced anything like that. Yes, many times he had fantasized about something like this, but he never had the opportunity or nerve to do anything about it.

With her finger, Erica was feeling how Sam's rectum was -- the smoothness, size, and the angle that it has. She was sizing him up and deciding what kind of a dildo would be long enough but not too long, and what would be the right girth that would stretch him but not stretch too much. She wondered -- would a curved one be the best choice? She had a passion for finding just the right dildo to push a person to the limit, but not too far. She had a big collection of different kinds of dildos to choose from.

Erica was smiling because she had also the sense that she would know what kind of a dildo fits the best for everyone. Many had been scared when saw those dildos she was planning to use, but she had always managed to be right. She was looking at those three dildos on the bed and she knew that she had been right again. She decided to start with the smallest one. It doesn't push any limits, but it allows the person getting topped to take the thrusts and relax. There will then be the moment when her fucking will feel so nice that there is no turning back. That's when she will change to a bigger one. The biggest will be used then when the person that is fucked is almost having an orgasm, and at the point, they just beg to be fucked. Erica was thinking about all of this, and her wicked mind made her pussy very wet as she quickly started to attach the smallest dildo to her belt.

Sam was concentrating on Annika and didn't notice what Erica was doing or the dildos she had placed on the bed. He was just a little surprised when the smallest one entered him. It was wider and longer than her finger, but it didn't cause any pain when sliding in. Sam was comfortable with that and he relaxed as Erica took control of his bottom.

That's when she started fucking him and skillfully did it in a rhythm that went well with Annika's and Sam's fucking. She had chosen a dildo that had a little curve in the end and it gave extra pressure to Sam's prostate when sliding over it.

Then Annika started to moan as she orgasmed. Her pussy gripped Sam's penis and she held him fully inside her with her legs crossed over his back while pulling him in. She starts to bite her lip and rotates her hips -- and then she came and came as Erica withdrew the strap-on from Sam's ass.

When Annika's orgasm was over, she let Sam pull out free. When he was rising, Erica just moved him to the side of Annika. She had changed the dildo for a bigger one and started to press it into his rectum slowly keeping hold of his hips with her strong hands. Sam moaned loudly when feeling that big member sliding in.

"Just relax. You took it so nicely already," Erica said, telling a bit of a lie.

For one moment, Sam thought that he had already had that dildo inside him, so he relaxed a bit just as the whole dildo slid in, causing him to moan again.

"Sorry, I told you a lie. This one is bigger but you seemed to need some help," Erica said with a husky voice as she kept it fully in him for a while.

Sam bit the pillow. The feeling was almost beyond what he could take. He looked beside him at Annika and was sort of asking for help when he noticed that she was gone and he was alone in the bedroom. So there was no one to help him, just Erica, and she had determined to take his ass with that big dildo.

Erica started slowly sliding the strap-on out but didn't take it completely out. Then she pushed it back in. Sam bit the pillow and tried to draw himself away but Erica was holding him tight.

"Just be calm. It starts to feel nice very soon if you just let it happen," Erica said as she comforted him and let Sam know that the dildo was staying in him and he just had to take it.

Erica fucked him slowly with short thrusts. In a few minutes, the pain had lessened and Sam could lift his head a little from the pillow. Erica took that as a green light and started to fuck faster and harder with longer strokes. She had again chosen a dildo that had a bulbous head that pressed against Sam's prostate. Because this dildo produced more pressure on the prostate, it started to really make his fluids flow and he was dripping precum from his dick.

Erica had been turned on the whole day planning this. When she saw Sam submit himself to her, and let her fuck him with that big cock, she became extremely horny. The fact that she saw Annika tightening a strap-on belt on herself made her almost go over the edge, but she wanted to save her orgasm for later because she knew what would happen next and she wanted to be part of it.

Sam didn't notice Annika. Even when she came beside the bed with the third dildo that was even bigger than the one that Erica was wearing. Annika looked questioningly at Erica with that dildo in her hand, silently asking her: "Are you serious about this?"

Erica just nodded to her and Annika attached it to her belt. Then she went to Sam and grabbed his jaw. When Sam turned his head and opened his mouth Annika was ready and pressed the big dildo into his mouth.

Sam gagged immediately when he felt this intruder nearly slide down his throat. Annika placed her hand on the backside of Sam's head and prevented him from escaping.

They were spit-roasting him. The dildo in Sam's mouth was harder to take at that point than the other one in his ass. Erica noticed that and took her final spurt. Sam's penis was now producing a steady stream of precum. He would have come if the other dildo wasn't trying to force itself into his throat. On the other hand, that dildo in Sam's throat was something that made Erica orgasm. She came hard as she pressed the dildo completely in and her pussy pumped against the dildo's base.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers
12